Seriously serious (a ross lyn...

By xxbriannaxx1120

Do you know what love is? For some people its kissing and hugging and just saying you love that person. For o... More

Seriously serious (a ross lynch fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Details about my next book PLEASE READ!
Chapter 18
Instagram amd twitter.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Note.
Another note!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Im sorry
Chapter 27
chapter 29
ruined
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Quick A/N
Chapter 35
A/N
A/N
Chapter 36
A/N

chapter 28

298 12 2
By xxbriannaxx1120

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when my mom came flying down the stairs.

"I have to go" she said grabbing her keys.

"Where are you going?"

"New York"

"Why were just there" a thought accrued "is grandpa okay?" I asked getting up.

"No"

"What happened?"

"He just got a little sick but he will be fine he is I'm the hospital"

"But the doctors say he's not really responding to the treatment"

"I'm coming" I say.

"No I need you here but please don't worry he will be fine"

I was hesitant "o....okay" I said. "Tell him I love him"

"Okay. I lobe you baby I will be back in a few days" she kissed my cheek than ran out the door.

I stood there and just thought

What if he isn't gunna be okay?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Its Friday night august 17th me, cassidy, Ross and rocky are in my basement. Were playing beer pong right now.

We have the music blasting but everyone else I'd upstairs so its okay. I guess I really don't care I just want to drink.

IT was me and Ross vs cassidy  and rocky.

The song right now is second Chance by shinedown.

"Tell my mother tell my father I've done the best I can to make them realize this is my life. I hope they understand I'm not angry I'm just saying sometimes good bye is a second Chance"

The song ended and my grandma am grandpa's wedding song came on. 

Through the years by Kenny Rodgers.

I lobe this song.

"Through the years you've never let me down. You turned my life around the sweetest days I found I found with you through the years its better everyday you've missed my tears away. As long as its okay I'll stay with you through the years"

"Through the years when everything went wrong together we were strong I know that I belong right here with you through the years I've  never had a doubt we'd always work things out I've learned what life's about by loving you. Though the years"

"Trough the years you've never let me down you've turned my life around the sweetest days I found I found with you. Through the years its better everyday you've kissed my tears away as long as its okay I'll stay with you through the years"

I had tears about to spill from my eyes.

For song strange reason I want to cry every time I hear that.

I am worried about my grandpa.

"Brianna?" I look to see Ross and everyone else looking at me with confused faces.

I wiped my tears that fell and took the hot pink ball and through and it went In. Rocky drank the beer from the cup than he threw it and it went I so I took the ball out and chugged it down. Cassidy threw it and she made it. Ross took the cup and also chugged it.

After 3 games of that we got bored.

We played different drinking games till we were all a little drunk.

We ended the night by everyone leaving my house and I walked upstairs into my room took off my shirt and pants and crawled into bed and fell into a deep sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••

Hello

Next chapter will suck!

But anyway.

I got 4.64k reads!! You guys are the best I fuckin love you.

So yeah.

If you guys haven't already go read some of my other books.

I will update tomorrow probably.

Comment

Vote

Follow

After the lovin

Love you! Keep reading and voting!

Bye!

-Brianna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 4.1K 27
"What could possibly go wrong? Dating a legendary rockstar could only mean good things right? Okay, maybe a few bumps in the road. Or maybe a lot. ...
26.2K 1.7K 33
What happens when you are stalked by death? You fall in love with him, of course. Madison doesn't mock death, she falls for him. At the age of 17, sh...
651K 39.6K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
7.9K 341 35
I'll admit. He's got irresistible looks, and he's a damn good friend. In fact, we're so close, it's almost like he's my tattoo. There's just one prob...