Chapter 6

I woke up still cuddled Into Ross's chest. A flood of memories came rushing into my head I am so glad I did that with him I love him, i am happy he was my first time. I got up and went to the bathroom brushed my teeth did my business and showered when I got out out it was around 10:30am. Ross had austin and ally at 11:30 so I decided to wake him up. "Babe wake up" I shook his shoulder gently. After a few seconds he stirred awake. "Come on baby you have austin and ally In an hour so get up" I said while getting off the bed.

"Ok I'm up" he said in his super got sexy morning voice. "Do you want to come to set with me today?" he asked. I nodded my head yes. "alright I am gunna shower quick" he declared walking into the bathroom butt naked😏. I went down stairs and made him breakfast. "Baby it smells so good" he said walking Into the kitchen. I smiled at him. We had a quick breakfast and went to the set. He showed me the dressing rooms and stuff then he had to go to hair and makeup he said his coworkers were coming in to say hi while he was gone. After a little 2 people walked in.

"Hi I'm rani" the short one with curly hair said smiling.

"I'm Calum" the red head said.

"Hi I'm Brianna it's good to meet you".

"You too" they said in unison. I got to know them a little more and after a while they had to go to hair and makeup. Then a brunette girl walked in.

"Hi" I said nicely and held out my hand but she just gave me a look and didn't shake my hand.

"Look stay away from ross he's mine I have known him longer. You won't last another 2 weeks with him. He will realize that u are a little bitch who should just kill yourself. I would love to watch that" she said with an evil smirk then left. Leaving me there In tears. Yeah I have been called a bitch but no one has ever gone that low and told me to kill myself.

__________________________

I think I might just delete this book I am not getting comments or anything so if you want this book up please comment.

-Brianna