Chapter 13

(Ross' point of view)

"Hey Ross I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore with you it's not working out it's done and I'm done I'm going away with Cassidy this weekend so don't try and look for me.
Brianna xoxo"

As I read this text I think to myself "what the....?, what happened?, I thought we were good? I can't even think right now I have to go to work I get dressed trying to figure it all out. As I walk to my car I'm still thinking and I text back "Brianna what happened to us? This can't be true I think we should talk in person" I get in the car and drive all the way to work with no answer.
It's the end of the day now I run off set to my dressing room to get my phone, I pick it up to see nothing! Nothing at all! This is crazy now Brianna isn't like this we haven't even got into a fight (well she did get a little mad when I blew off those letters she was getting) what could have happened.

Still confused I leave work and drive home. I couldn't even eat my stomach was in knots. I laid in my bed looking at the ceiling with all these thoughts going through my head and it brought me into a sleep.

I woke up the next morning called work and told them I couldn't shoot today because I was sick. I just needed time to myself and think. I decided to go outside and get some fresh air, take a walk. As I walk out my door I see Brianna's mom getting into her car. I put my head down as I waved to her. She said "hey hun what's up?" I put my head back done and replied "nothing really" she looked at me and said "aww what's wrong I know your probably missing Brianna but she'll be back in a few days her and Cassidy needed this time to just well how do you say it chill" I giggled at her and said "yea they do I'll see you later" I didn't have the heart to tell her that she broke up with me and through text message none the less. So I started taking a walk.

I walked down to the cafe where Brianna is going to be working and sat down at the table outside. I feel like crap so I start texting Brianna over....and over...and over. With still no reply. Then all of a sudden someone grabs me and says "boo" as they giggled. I turned around and it was Cassidy...wait what?!? I jump up "Cassidy what are you doing here?!?" "Umm a girls gotta eat duhh" she replied. I looked at her with the most shocking face "I thought you were away" she looked at me with an odd look on her face "what are you talking about?" "Brianna said she was away with you" I looked down to the ground and mumbled "after she broke up with me" she looked at me shocked "wait what?!? Brianna broke up with you? Omg why?" "Ummmm honestly I have no idea" I said she then said "I haven't talked to Brianna in days why would she say that and if she wanted to lie to you she would have told me to lie for her" I sit there with the most confusing look on my face "why would she do that then she even told her mom the same thing" she then said "ok this is so weird and soooo not like her I'm going to call her" she picks up her phone dials and dials and dials and nothing no answer "ok this is so weird I wonder where she really is" then my phone rings I answer frantically "BRIANNA?!?" "Hahaha no it's not Brianna it's Laura sweetie I know you don't feel good poor baby but we really need you to come here just for a few mins" I think about it for a second but I decide to go because what else am I going to do besides make myself crazy so I say "ok I'll be there in a few" I hang up and look at Cassidy "I have to run to work quick you want to come?" She said yes we walked back to my house to get my car and started heading to the studio just talking in the car about this whole weird situation with Brianna I told her that the last time I spoke to her she told me that she was getting letters and stuff saying something about waiting I don't know I didn't even remember what the whole thing was about.

We get there and I run in Cassidy following behind me. I told Cassidy to go sit in my dressing room. In no time I came back told her we can leave. As we were driving home she was asking me about the studio she asked me about this old looking door that is right next to Laura's dressing room she said it was creepy looking. I looked at her and told her it was only the basement that we don't even go down or even use everything that is in it is old or doesn't work she then said "well Laura goes down there, because when you left I looked out your door and saw her come out of it she looked like she was sneaking though, but whatever she's creepy just like the door". I looked at her confused "really? I didn't even know that door even opens" she said "well it does and she came out of it looking to see if anyone was around" I brushed it off I mean Cassidy is a little slow she's probably exaggerating.

I drop Cassidy off at home and I go home. I called Brianna again and no answer this is just getting weird now. Later that night I'm getting into bed ill text her what I think and if she doesn't answer then I'll let it go
"Hey I just wanted to talk to you because I don't know what's going on nothing happened so I think I deserve an explanation for your breaking up with me over message I love you still and don't know what to do please answer this if you don't I know where I stand" I sent the message and went to bed. I woke up the next morning reached for my phone and.....nothing.... I sighed threw my phone and got ready for work. I'll just leave it alone for now I have a long day today. I'm at work thinking about Brianna all day. It's about 11:30 and were finally done everyone couldn't wait to get out but I had to go the changing room and change after I was done I go to leave I see Laura's dressing room light still on (didn't know anyone was still here) I go in to tell her goodnight and there was no one there I glance around and see pictures in her vanity. I walk closer and look at them.... Their all of Brianna just doing everyday things shopping, eating, hanging out, swimming and a lot more this is so weird. I look around and see a piece of paper on the table that read "just wait for me xoxo" I got a flash back to the argument me and Brianna had over the same saying. "What is this about nooo it couldn't be can it really be Laura sending all these messages?" I then hear a noise like a bang and muffled voices.

I slowly creeped out of the room and look to my left, the basement door was opened and there was a light on down there I slowly go down the stairs and to my surprise I see Laura standing In front of someone tied to a chair I focus in the person and said "Brianna?!?"

__________________________

Hey guys!! So I updated! What do you guys think will happen? Comment and vote!! Thank u for reading!!

-Brianna.