A summer break as one of the...

By LadyIwi

It's a story about young boy (Eric) who by chain of unfortunate events have to spend his vacation pretending... More

The Change
The Concert
The Mall
The Park
The Party
The Truth
The Future

The Misfortune

21.2K 74 8
By LadyIwi

My name is Erik. I'm quite a normal teenage boy, at least I was back then. As at the beginning of every summer I was riding to my cousin Emily for a week vacation. But this year was supposed to be different. It all started with small mistake...

I was going to go by train at 6 pm. This way I was able to get to my cousins town just before the concert of Riverfall, my favorite band. I was looking forward to that concert for years, they never played any place close, until now. The train was really crowded, but I managed to find an empty seat. I was happy that I didn't have to stand all the way. I was about to put my bag on top shelf when some guy asked me

- You need a hand with that bag miss?

I blushed a little. Yeah, i got that sometimes. With my long curly metal-head hair and delicate facial features I was mistaken for a girl a lot. It is always a little awkward, but now it would be even more awkward because I will be riding with this guy in a train for a few hours. I just shook my head saying 'no' and pretended that I didn't notice that he took me for who I'm not. I just put my bag on the shelf, sat down on my place and tried to not look at this guy any more. I was just wondering, if he noticed his mistake after a while? Or maybe in his thoughts I will stay a girl forever?

This situation made me wonder, how it would be to be a girl? I guess that every guy wonders that sometimes. Normally I like to try the things about which I'm curious of, but there was no chance to try this out, would it be? This was making me even more curious. I started to imagine my life as a girl. How some situations in my life would get different. I thought a while about my love relations and decided that if I were a girl I would definitely be a lesbian. That would be nice. The sun hided itself under the horizon and the sky became black and full of stars. I noticed a shooting star. So I wished to myself, "I would like to be a girl for few days". I smiled to myself thinking back then, that it's impossible.

I was looking through the window on moving trees and houses. I heard a loud noise from outside of the train. I noticed that actually we are already on my final stop! I dozed off! I stood up quickly and run away from the train pushing through crowds of people. Finally I got off the train at the last second. The train door shut behind me and train started to move away from the platform. That was close! I was watching it leave and try to catch a breath and calm down. When the train was long gone I was able to move on. So I grabbed my bag... Oh no! My bag! I don't have it! I forgot it on the train! Fuck! I had all my clothes there! I was pissed off, but actually couldn't do anything. So I said few additional curse words and head out from the station.

When I got outside of the station I noticed that my situation is even worse, It's raining! In this weather I will get all wet before I get to Emily's apartment. I could wait for a while until the rain stops, but the concert is in little more than an hour and who knows how long it will be raining. I decided to go nevertheless. Raindrops were running down all over my body. I got to the bus stop and waited for my bus under small roofing that didn't protect me from the driving rain very well. When the bus came, I already was so wet that I left on the floor small puddles of rainwater. After 20 minutes ride I got out on stop near Emily's apartment but still have to walk quite a distance in this rain. I actually didn't care anymore, I was soaking wet nevertheless. I just hoped that Emily will find me some clothes after uncle to put on. Finally I got to her place, when she saw me she said:

- My god, Erik, you are all wet, take of this clothes and go under hot shower before you get cold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 421 8
After Charlie's mom dumps him on his aunt to take a job in Japan, he finds himself in Galeton, a tourist town were everyone cosplays like it's the 18...
10.5K 30 7
Hannah keeps making bets to fully feminize her dear brother Taylor. Going to update the story on a weekly basis.
100K 1.6K 29
Danny has always felt like a weird guy. Like he just didn't fit. He always felt like he was a geek who was interested in strange things. He'd never f...
216 4 4
in this story Eric has been reading a spell book looking through spells he finds a gender swap spell as he gets curious about what's it's like to be...