FALLING FOR A VMIN SHIPPER (A...

Von His_Girl2000

The cold hearted female hating bad boy of Bangtan academy Kim Taehyung finds himself falling for a naive yet... Mehr

COMING SOON
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch.10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
ch.15
Ch.16
ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
Ch.40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch.43
Ch.44

Ch.9

1.3K 84 53
Von His_Girl2000

Zellie POV:

I was surprised, Taehyung actually agreed with me for once and didn't call me any rude names. He just sat there and nodded his head whilst looking up at me with a startled look on his face. It doesn't feel right, he's never so civil with me he just normally cusses me out. I know I should be happy that he's being civil with me especially since he likes Jimin therefore we do need to get along you know for Jimin's sake but it just feels weird. I look over at his booth where he's sitting with the boys who are all laughing and shouting causing a scene whereas he's just quiet looking out the window, something is wrong with him but why do I care? He looks my way and catches me staring at him causing me smile at him feeling guilty for giving him attitude earlier on. Of course he doesn't smile back at me instead he starts a conversation with Jimin, and he tells me he don't love him.

"Lucas won't stop looking at you" Megan says snapping me out of my thoughts. I stop looking at Taehyung and look at her with my eyebrows furrowed confused to what she is talking about. Did I hear her correctly or am I hearing stuff?

"What?" I question her making her scoff and roll her eyes at me in response causing me to giggle to myself. I love how sassy and real she is.

"Thick daddy I'll suck your dick for a living sexy Lucas is looking at you" Ri Na repeats making me laugh at her sexual comment. I shouldn't be surprised but whenever she opens her mouth something sexual comes out and it just gets funnier and funnier. Why didn't we become friends earlier?

"Oh yeah he tried talking to me but I was just preoccupied on Taehyung" I tell them honestly remembering how he tried to shake my hand. He was charming I'm not going to lie I would've fell for it if I looked into his eyes which is why I tried to avoid all eye contact with him. He smelt good as well and he was so tall hovering over me damn I need to stay away from him.

"I knew it you like him-"

"What no no why would I like him? He's rude, a dickhead, disrespectful-"

"Yet you were preoccupied with him" Josie cuts me off and stares at me with her big brown eyes making me sigh. I understand why they might misunderstand my wording was a bit off. How am I going to get out of this one?

"Yeah because he pisses me off" I speak up trying to defend myself. Yes Taehyung is the only boy who's on my mind recently but that's because he gets under my skin not because I like him, I can never a boy like him. I won't allow it. "Anyways I want him to be with someone else" I add making them all sit up straight and look at me with curiosity in their eyes.

"Wait who?" Chelsea asks as she rests her head in her hand.

"That's my secret to keep" I answer with a smirk on my face as I stare at Jimin in the distance. They all begin to sigh and mumble under their breathe making me laugh to myself.

"Chocolate milkshake for the pretty lady" a waiter approaches us and hands me a chocolate milkshake making me look at it confused. I didn't order anything and if I was gonna order anything it wouldn't of been a chocolate milkshake it would've been a strawberry one.

"From who" I question folding my arms across my chest. Who ever order this for me wasted his damn money, unlucky guy.

"From me princess" I hear a deep voice beam from behind me causing the hairs on my skin to rise. Please don't be Lucas please don't be Lucas please DONT be Lucas. I turn around and surprise surprise I make eye contact with Lucas. This should be good.

"Lucas right? Yeah you're a really nice looking guy but I'm not someone you wanna mess with" I try to threaten him as I sit up straight and cross my arms making him scoff at me. Even though I'm acting brave I feel very vulnerable, I've dealt with fuckboy a before but he, he is a different breed.

"What if I don't wanna mess with you? What if I wanna make you mine?" He asks me with a serious face on. I look deeply in his eyes and he looks like his being truthful. Don't fall for it Zellie you know how this ends, you've been here before no need to relive history.

"Do you? Are you willing to sacrifice your fuckboy ways for me?" I question him giving him a stern look. He looks down and avoids eye contact with me proving my point, a fuckboy will always be a fuckboy they can never stop their ways.

"It won't be much of a sacrifice if your the price" he finally speaks up catching me off guard. He looks deeply into my eyes forcing me to quickly look away not trying to let him know that he has gotten to me. I can't let him think he has won, I'm better than this, I'm stronger than this, I can resist.

"Wow...you're good" I say as I look up at him with a confident look on my face. By the look on his face I can tell that he wasn't expecting that, he was expecting me to be in the palm on his hands but not again, not me.

"Can I talk to you in private...please?" He asks looking anxious. I should say no, there is nothing right about this he'll just play with my heart strings and I'll fall for it and then I'll get hurt because at the end of the day I'm a girl and girls catch feels just from a simple wave from a cute boy. I can't be alone with him.

"Sure" I smile and instantly regret it but somehow I find myself getting up from my seat and following him outside. I can feel people's eyes on me as I follow Lucas outside, Jimin gives me a quick wink whilst Taehyung rolls his eyes at me. What on Earth am I doing here? Freely walking to my death.

"I know that I have made a name for myself and of course I'm not proud of my past-"

"Your past?" I cut him off and scoff causing him to sigh. Is he serious right now? Does he expect me to believe that he has just all of sudden changed? He must be kidden me, if this is how he usually gets his girls then these girls must be stupid I swear.

"Yes my past, I'm growing up and I need comfort not just someone to sleep with you know? I want to have an anniversary and I want to spoil my girl whilst she cusses me out for being so cringe" he beams with a sweet smile on his face showing off his faint dimple making me smile to myself. No no Zellie you cannot and will not fall for this, he says this to everyone I'm not special, I repeat I am not special.

"I don't know Lucas I'm not trying to get hurt-"

"I won't hurt you, I know we only just met but my heart literally stopped when you walked into the cafe" he interrupts me making me smile to myself. Why am I smiling? Wow Zellie are you this weak? I look up at him with my eyebrows furrowed making him smile at me before holding my hands.

"Stop" I tell him feeling shy causing me to look down at my feet. What is wrong with me? Zellie pattern up!!

"No seriously I was in awe like I thought I had died and went to Heaven" he laughs and to my surprise I release a light chuckle in response.

"Nice line" I comment still avoiding all eye contact.

"Thanks I got it from my heart" he responds and this time I begin to laugh. He's making me laugh, how does he know the way to my heart is through laughing? I underestimated him and overestimated myself. I should've stayed with my girls.

"Yeah you're cringe" I comment causing him to grab his chest looking like I offended him.

"See what you make me do?" He speaks up forcing me to look up at him with a smile on my face. My heart is doing cartwheels. "Come to my party tonight, I'll prove to you that you're the only girl that's on my mind" he adds making me sigh. Now this is a recipe for disaster, I already know how this is going to end therefore I'm gonna say no.

"I'll think about it"

Taehyung POV:

I watched her follow Lucas outside like a lost puppy and roll my eyes in response and she said she was different from other girls that she wasn't a hoe. Guess she was wrong, guess I do know who she is, the same as the rest of them, easy and stupid. I look out the window and see him talk to her, she doesn't look at him she just draws circles on the ground with her foot. Why am I watching them? Why do I care?

"Someone save Zellie" Hoseok speaks up after watching Zellie and Lucas outside with a look of concern in his eyes. Why does he care if she gets hurt or not? She needs to learn somehow right?

"She won't fall for him" Jimin confidently says making me scoff at him. Even though I've separated them he full defends her like his life depends on it. He might feel like he knows her but he needs to remember she's a girl and girls a untrustworthy.

"She already has, look he's holding her hands" Jungkook comments making us all look out the window and see the sight causing the boys to sigh in response. I hate to say I told them so.

"You going to his party?" Namjoon asks me as he takes a sip of his milkshake. I'm not a party person, I don't like to drink and I surely don't like to dance with any girls therefore it's really not my scene.

"I dunno" I shrug my shoulders not feeling like talking. After we finished up I drove home feeling tired and annoyed but the funny thing is I don't know why. As soon as I get home I park my car and enter the house but only for me to see my dearest brother Jin pounding into some blonde chick on the living room sofa and now I feel sick. I can't be here. I storm upstairs to my room and get changed into black ripped jeans, a black shirt and my Gucci jacket before leaving the house and hopping into my car.

Where to now?

For some reason I end up at Jimin's house probably because I know Hoseok's parents hate me, Namjoon's parents are annoying, Jungkook's parents are clingy and Yoongi's parents are fake. I knock on his door and a small old woman opens it catching me off guard.

"Hello are you here for Jimin?" She asks me and I nod my head in response making her open the door wider so I can walk in. "He's upstairs in his room with his friend" she tells me and I thank her before making my way up the stairs. Wait what did she mean by his friend? Who else is here?

"Don't fall for him!"

"I'm not falling for him"

"Yes you are look at your face it's glowing!"

"Bitch please I'm always glowing because I'm pretty hot"

"Then that's not glowing that's sweating"

"Shut up" I hear Zellie laugh. I open the door revealing Zellie wearing wearing a long shirt which I'm guessing is Jimin's play hitting Jimin. They both pause for a while and look at me making me feel uneasy.

"Tae, what are you doing here?" Jimin asks me as soon as he sees me leaning on his bedroom door.

"I got bored so" I shrug my shoulders and at the corner of my eye I see Zellie smiling from ear to ear.

"Great because I was getting tired of beating Zellie" Jimin responds causing Zellie to stand up straight and begin to hit him vigorously making Jimin start to laugh.

"Hey! I tried ok" she defends herself before falling onto Jimin's bed. Does she come here often and why is she wearing his shirt?

"Yeah I'll play" I agree as I grab a controller and sit next to Jimin making Zellie sit up on Jimin's bed with her legs crossed smiling from ear to ear resting her head on her hands.

"Don't mind me I'll stay behind the scenes" she comments making me roll my eyes at her. We end up playing for an hour laughing and cursing at each other before getting bored. I look over at Zellie who is now laying in the bed kicking her legs up in the air whilst playing on her phone. Why is she so intrigued with her phone.

"I'm going to the toilet" Jimin announces as he rushes out of his room leaving me alone with Zellie and for some reason I feel nervous, I've never been alone with a girl in a room before.

"So do you come here often?" She asks me with a cheeky smile on her face. She better not be thinking what I think she's thinking.

"No, I just didn't wanna be home" I tell her and she just nods her head in agreement. "Do you come here often?" I ask her the same question as she fiddles with her hands.

"Yeah sometimes I sleep over-"

"You sleep over?" I repeat shocked that I thought all this time that I had separated them but I guess not.

"Yeah but don't misunderstand it's just as friends he has no feelings for me-"

"I don't care!" I cut her off seeing where this is going already. She can't still think I'm gay can she?

"Sure" she smirks.

"What now? It's Friday night and I'm bored" Jimin exclaims as he comes back into the room and throws his controller onto his bed almost hitting Zellie making her jump up. I would offer to go to my house but erm that what I'm trying to run from.

"Well I mean we could go to the party-"

"No no you just wanna see Lucas" Jimin cuts Zellie off whilst pointing at her with a stern look on his face making her look back at him looking offended but guilty at the same time.

"What no way-"

"You're not a hoe yeah? Sure" I sarcastically remark as I scoff at her. I can't say I'm surprised that she's falling for Lucas' crazy yet smart antics after all she is a girl and girls are just way too easy. She turns to face me looking hurt with tears in her eyes but she won't let them fall. I've seen Zellie when she was angry, vulnerable, scared, happy, sad but I've never seen her hurt and for some reason it make me feel a certain way. It made me feel bad.

"I'm not a hoe Taehyung but I am still a girl"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

62.6K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
70.5K 2K 21
"Oh my gawddd. So. Cute." A story in which Y/N is oblivious about the 7 young men in her music class who are in love with her. Will she notice or co...
113 11 11
Kim Sooji, a high school student goes to a normal day at school. Suddenly, a new student, Kim Taehyung arrives in their class. Sooji falls in love w...
7.4K 375 28
When his father's job causes them to move to a new town, Jungkook couldn't care less. It's not that he has no emotion or is depressed or anything, he...