"Savage" Creepypasta x Powerf...

By -fanadict-

HIATUS FOR NOW!! ---------------------------------------------- "Jack.. where are you?" with a straight face... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
TAG BY A FRIEND
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Got tag! (Yeahey!)
Chapter XXXVI

Chapter XII

228 6 0
By -fanadict-

Chapter XII

   "What was that sound?" you ask from the game room. You pause the game as Ben went out the room only to came back with him laughing.

"You guys won't believe what is happening right now!" He said and everyone in the game room ask and they followed Ben to a hallway and leading to Ace's room. Their were four pasta including Sally tied up by chains with their clothes or hair burn off. Their were shacking and tying to tell them that they seen someone inside the room.

"What happened?" You ask innocently but curious while you were gone.

The water sprinkle that was place on top of Hider/Ace's room went off cause of the fire left by them. The whole room was destroyed and burned. You sigh and look at all the mess.

"What happened here?!"

- 5 hours ago -

"Got all of them?"  Slender ask you the next day. You nod trying to remember all their names. 

"Great my child now go inside the dining your food is serve there." he said. 

"What about 'them'?" you said mentioning the souls. 

"We also have food for them but not enough to last forever. You can just kill humans and get their soul out them and put them inside the same container where I put their food." before disappearing. You look at them waving your hands in the sign of 'hello' and went into the kitchen. While you are eating everyone started to whispered. 

"Why would Slender let her stay inside a room of a run away pasta?" ask Jane who was in the living room with a few of the members. 

"Slender never let anyone to go inside or even get near that room. What's so special about her?" Ben then ask.

"What ever she is, she need to back away from my personal space or hell will take over me and kill her in one stab." Jeff said. 

"Didn't you guys didn't herd anything." said Masky. 

"What?" ask Jane.

"Jane." Sally called in her 8 yrs old form. 

"She keep talking to herself yesterday will doing the introducing." Masky said.

"Maybe she is just shy and a imaginary friend." Ben said.

"Guys look at my new toy." Sally said but no one seems to have their attention to her.

"She keep asking question and laughing while yesterday. How came you can say she is shy?" Masky defending.

"All I want to know why would Slender let her inside the forbidden room?"

"Masky." Sally said but Masky said to go out and play by herself as they were discussing something. Sally started to get jealous that they ever talk about is the new girl. She sit down and just started to listen on what they are talking.

"Want to sneak inside her room to find out?" ask Jeff. Sally eyes light up and she thought of a brilliant idea. 'Maybe if I go inside her room and found out what is so mysterious inside maybe their attention will be in me again!' 

"No way man. I'm out, that's to risky." Masky said. 

"I'll go with you." LJ said raising his hand. 

"Can I go too?" ask Sally. 

"Sure Sal, I will too." said Jane. 

"How about you elf boy. Wanna came with us?" Jeff said. 

"I'll pass this one." Ben said and continue to play his games. 

"You guys is in big trouble for sure." EJ said. 

"And how do you that kidney eater." tease Jeff. 

"I knew I saw her before somewhere and felt a enormous powers is hidden inside her." he said before going back to his book. They didn't know you were listening to them. 

"You think they would find out about us?" ask Relvet who was done eating her breakfast. 

"Beats me. Should we tell Slender?" you ask. 

"Nah, this will be a fun game where all of us will be joyed." Sanity said grinning in a scary way.

 "What do you have in mind?" Rex ask. You and Relvet look at her waiting for her respond. 

"You'll see. Let's the fun begin." she said as her eyes turned to black. 'Oh boy.'  

"Have you guys ever heard the word Prank?" Sanity ask you three and you all answer with a nod. "We are going to prank them. Everyone who wanted to go inside Hider's room will be prank. Our first victim is them." Sanity explained. 

"Are we also going to prank the Sally? The one with a pink dress and blood going down her head." Relvet ask worried for Sally. She's is affected when she saw cute things or people being hurt. 

"What if she's a cute little girl. She is being naughty." Sanity said. 

"Alright." Relvet agreed. 

"What's the plan?" you ask. 

"Listen closely. They though that you are the only one new here. While you are inside your shared room me, Rex, and Relvet in our soul form going to make traps that they won't expect it. Then you will head out using the window and return back using a front door and stay there until we give you a sign." Sanity said as on the other group Jeff is the one making the plan.

"Listen up, Sally you will use your powers to float something on her door banging it against it. You will do this over and over again until she went out her room where LJ will teleport us all inside, then we started to look around  to fins something we can use as a clue about the whole Savage's have that Masky and Kidney Eater there is talking about." Both plan is good but can it last?

The souls went inside you ounce again as you exited the dinning room after washing your plate. You walk towards your shared room and headed in. Rex, Relvet and Sanity both came out your body and went through the wall getting the traps ready. You then opened the window and jump down using the tree to break the hard fall.

Jeff and his group then started their plan after you went inside Ace's room. Sally then uses her powers and make a wooden chair to float towards the wooden door. She bang it against it making a loud sound not know you where on the living room with Ben who ask if you wanted to join them to play in the game room while Sanity, Rex, and Relvet already done placing the traps.

"What's taking her so long to go out! Did you do it right Sally?" ask Jeff annoyed. 

"I think she's asleep." Sally said.

"Why would she be sleeping in this time! It's 8:00 in the morning!" Jeff march towards Ace's room only to be step on one of Sanity's traps making Jeff to hang up upside down. 

"Get me out of here!" he yelled "Who is responsible putting a trap in here!" he continued. He look at Jane who is trying to hide her laughter. 

"Don't look at me! We are in the same team remember." she said. 

"Then who did!" he move to much making him to move swinging left and right and left and right, again and again. He felt kinda sick from the movement. "Can anyone get me down of here!!" he ordered. 

LJ walk towards the joker as he cut out the rope. Jeff fell down only to be caught by LJ. "You ok?" he ask. 

"Fuck! Get me down b*t**!" Jeff yelled. LJ rolled his eyes and let Jeff fall down his arms. Jeff hit the ground, "Why did you do that for!" 

"You said you wanted to get down." was LJ's respond. 

"hee hee hee!" they herd a laugh, a feminine laugh. 

"Who's laughing about?" Jane ask. They look at Sally but she wasn't laughing. 

"Guys that wasn't me. I swear." Sally explained. 

"Then someone then." Jeff said. He look again at Ace's door and look at LJ. 

"Alright." LJ said as he walk towards Ace's door. He knock but no one answered. He knock again, still no answers. "I think no one is inside. Do you think she left?" LJ ask. 

"That's perfect! You can teleport us inside." Jane said. 

"Should Slender know that she left?" he ask. 

"Just get this over with LJ. And shut your fucking mouth." Jeff said and LJ teleport them inside.

Sanity POV
"What now?" ask Rex. 

"Relvet ready those fireballs. Rex those chains. We have to fire this game up." I said as Relvet made a fireballs on her hands as Rex was holding iron chains. We all went through the wall and went inside Hider's room. We saw them looking around. I went towards the light switch making it to flickered. 

"Who opened up the lights?" Sally ask. Everyone shrug their shoulder and keep looking.

"Maybe just a fuss." Jane said. Sally took it and started looking. Sanity then signal Rex and Relvet to do their plan. Relvet hid under the bed while carefully not burning the bed as for Red who is hiding under a desk.

Relvet started to throw the fire balls hitting them making. "What is that smell?" ask LJ. "Smell s if something burning."

"Well duh, you clothes are burning." 

"What?!" LJ exclaimed and started to try and get the fire out.

"Ahahaha!" Jeff laugh seeing how LJ try to get the fire out. His eyes traveled to Jane whose hair caught one to. 

"Jane, you got something." Sally pointed out to her hair mentioning to Jane. Jane then started to run too and one by one they started to get hit. Rex then quickly uses the chains and tied it to everyone while they where bust taking out the fire. 

----------

Author's POV

"What was that sound?" you ask from the game room. You pause the game as Ben went out the room only to came back with him laughing.

"You guys won't believe what is happening right now!" He said and everyone in the game room ask and they followed Ben to a hallway and leading to Ace's room. Their were four pasta including Sally tied up by chains with their clothes or hair burn off. Their were shacking and tying to tell them that they seen someone inside the room.     

"What happened?" You ask innocently but curious while you were gone. 

The water sprinkle that was place on top of Hider/Ace's room went off cause of the fire left by them. The whole room was destroyed and burned. You sigh and look at all the mess.

"What happened here?!" ask Slender looking through the four pasta and the room. The three ghost was inside laughing. Slender saw them and smile a bit.

"That was the funniest thing I ever saw!" Relvet said as we all high five.  all went back to our normal style. The water sprinkle went out too after. Slender went in and close the door. He stood in front of the three ghost. 

"Explain." he 'eyed' them. 

"Oh came on Slender, you know they were up to something so we push them out without being seen." Sanity said and lay down in a burned down bed. "Oh and we'll clean up the mess." Slender left and saw that others already left leaving Savage and a few past outside. Savage went in and Slender said that no one is allowed to go inside except if they are said too. 

Savage close the door behind and saw the mess. She look at the three laughing and she sited in a chair the is surprisingly didn't have been damage.

"So? Mind telling me what happened?" she as. 

"Why would we tell if we can watch it?" Relvet said holding out a camera. The bed then snap and feel to the ground. "I think after we clean up all  of this."

"You think so?"

Edit Date: April 8, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 9 15
Most know the story of Eyeless Jack and Bloody Painter. But what if some of the details in the stories were left out? Like Eyeless Jack having a girl...
78.8K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
99.1K 3.3K 22
COMPLETED | BOOK 2 COMPLETE/ You grew up with Zalgo. He taught you everything you ever knew and helped build up your hatred of Slenderman. After you...
41 0 8
The world has many mysteries. Many things in this world are unexplainable. In this world, there are humans drove to insanity by their traumatic exper...