The Pool Boy

By BxxkTxpia

"Do you not think I know what you're doing, little girl?" He asked with a wicked smirk and he walked towards... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27

21

94.1K 1.5K 274
By BxxkTxpia

"Make sure to coordinate the colors," My mother said and I nodded as I tied the sage green lace around the silverware wrapped in a pretty napkin. 

"They know what they are doing, now come to bed darling," My father said as he tried to usher her out of the room. She looked so reluctant to leave something unsupervised, but she finally gave considering it was late at night.

"Fine, Thank you again, William, for helping!" She called and William assured her it was no problem and when she was gone silence filled us until I heard the sound of my parent's door shutting upstairs. 

"You don't have to help," I said as I watched his long finger tie the burnt orange lace around the napkin in a perfect bow. 

"Not a problem it's easy money, besides now we're alone," He looked up at me with a suggestive smirk and I hesitated as I looked at him longingly, but I quickly shook my head. 

"Don't even think about it, my mom will have a stroke if these aren't done by the time she wakes up," I looked down and tied a bow before adding it to the slowly growing pile of finished silverware. 

I sucked in a breath when I felt a hand slide up my thigh and I wanted nothing more than to let him take me on this kitchen table, but I  really needed to finish this,"Knock it off!" I giggled as I shoved his hand off of me. I quickly glanced at him to see a pout on his lips, but I looked away not wanting to get sucked in. "Finish this and then we'll talk," I said.

He shook his head as he stubbornly got back to work, "Oh darling, what I have in mind has nothing to do with talking," He mumbled and I rolled my eyes trying to act annoyed, but my thighs pressed together and I ran my tongue over my lips subconsciously. He sure knew how to get me worked up. 

We worked in silence for a while before he spoke again, "Do you want to talk about earlier?" He asked and I didn't look up from my work. I just shrugged. I know I was quite angry earlier, but now the anger was over and now I was left feeling hurt. I mean she was my best friend, now she's gone. I know Jamie, she's the type to burn bridges at any sign of confrontation. "What was it about?" He asked and a low sigh left my lips as I sat back in my chair. My fingers stopped working and I just fiddled with the edges of the napkin. 

"You," He sent me a confused look so I continued, "She's been bugging me since she caught us in my bed that one morning, she wanted to know who I was with and I never told her. So, when we were at the mall she noticed the hickeys on my neck and annoyingly pestered me to tell her who it was. Like she calls immature, but makes a scene just so i'll give in and tell her it was you?" I scoffed and rolled my eyes thinking about the events again," It's whatever I guess, but now I'm just hurt because of all the mean things she told me, she's my best friend. I didn't expect her to be so cruel to me," 

"That's a shitty friend," He noted and I snorted lightly at his bluntness but nodded in agreement. 

A comfortable silence filled us again as we worked and after about an hour we were finally done. "Thank god!" William sighed as he fell back into his seat as he haphazardly threw the last bit of silverware onto the pile. 

"And to think this party holds no purpose, but to raise my mothers social status," I sighed and stood up from the table. William's head was craned back on the chair as his eyes remind closed. I couldn't help, but wrap my arms around his shoulders and bring my lips to his ear, "Care to join me upstairs?" I whispered and his eyes shot up with clear excitement and he sat up causing my arms to fall. 

"After you, Miss. Gray" He said with a charming smile that made me giggle and to walk ahead of him, but a loud slap echoed through the quiet house. My jaw dropped as pain washed over me, the source being- my ass. I cursed under my breath as I scrunched up my face in pain. The nerve he had! I whipped my head around and glared at him, my parents had to of heard that! William wasn't as freakout as I was, he only gave me a blank look like he had no clue what had happened. 

I huffed and shook my head as I tiptoed up the stairs to cover up the fact William was practically stomping behind me. DId he what to get caught! Knowing him he probably gets off the thought of being caught and if it were anyone but my parents then I could get behind that, but my parents catching us is a big n-o for me.

When my door, which was at the other end of the house from my parent's room, was in sight I practically ran to it. I shoved William inside and locked the door for safe measures. Just as the sound of the lock echoed in the house I was swept off my feet and thrown onto the bed. William crawled on top of me and didn't waste any time and began to leave hot kisses across my skin. 

"I've been waiting all day for this," He said as he caressed my skin and I moaned but that caused him to pull away and look at me with narrowed eyes. His tough tisked against his teeth as he shook his head, "There will be none of that tonight, little girl," He said and I frowned. What was he on about? He raised his eyebrows at me,"Forgotten already?" Now I was really confused and he seemed pleased to catch me up to speed, "I belive you have a punishment that needs to be taken care of?" 

Fuck

I completely forgot about this morning, leave it to William to remember that all day. It's my own fault for forgetting. I felt a sense of dread fill me cause he's had all day to think about what he was going to do to me and I had a feeling I wasn't going to like this punishment very much.

"For your punishment we are going to play a little game," He began and I laid there and listened to each word that fell from his lips,"You lose the game and you won't cum for a week," I gulped because I couldn't last a day without needing to jump William's bones. "The catch is you are to not make any sounds. No moaning. No crying out. Not talking. I will allow a few grunts though, I'm not that mean," My eyes narrowed at that and he gave me a sly smirk.

"I'm going to win, I hope you know that," I said and he gave me a knowing look before chuckling and getting up to gather what he needed to assist him on this torturous evening. 

I was tied tightly to my bed, flat on my back, each hand scurred to each post, by scarves that were gifted over the years. My wrists burned from the tight restraint, and I suspected it was done on purpose as being restrained sets me on fire and William knows it. The scarf securing my knees to each post had me spread open leaving my clit vulnerable to the cool air of the room. I was starting to feel a familiar ache between my legs from having been restrained for so long without attention. I knew this was the first part of his torment, leaving me tied, wet and waiting. He wanted to warm me up, get me anxious, get me needy. Although he was turned away from me, I could practically hear him smirking. The bastard.

William padded over and squatted down next to me, smiling gently as he stroked a lazy hand over my breasts, across my neglected nipples, down my torso and into my cleft. My eyes fluttered closed but I was silent.

"Look at me," his voice was a soft growl and I could tell he was just as excited as I was, in his controlled way. I lifted my eyes and stared helplessly into his as he moved his hands over me. He stroked my clit with his middle and ring fingers, trapping the little nub in between and circling, shooting that first electric thrill through my body. I bit my lip and instinctively started to close my eyes against the wave of sensation, but remembered his only rule and allowed myself only a long blink. I returned my gaze to his and held it, and he smiled.

"Good girl."

The words were whispered against my ear and I shivered against his hand, still slowly unraveling me from the bottom. He moved lower and pushed one long finger inside me, then another, curling his fingers slightly to push against the top of the inside of my pussy. He raked the pads of his fingers over my sensitive inner flesh in long sinful strokes. He pushed all the way in, and slid slowly out, setting a dizzying rhythm against my heated skin. My breath hitched and I bit my lower lip to ensure my silence as he used his mouth and other hand to pinch and pull on my nipples. He pinched gently and twisted, pulled and released, and the combination of his tongue and fingers thickened my breath and left a moan threatening to surface. I clamped down and took a steadying breath, clearing my throat and trying to mentally cool off a little. He raised his head from my breast and gave me a questioning look, eyebrow raised, and I knew what he was asking. Was that it? Would I even make it to the other portions of the night before I broke? I smiled smugly and settled back against the bed, making "I'm getting comfortable" wiggles with my body. He grinned, mercilessly tweaked one of my nipples and leaned in for a long, deep kiss.

"I think that's the end of the viewing portion of the evening." He announced lowly. He retrieved something that would act as a makeshift blindfold and lifted my head to start tying it around.

I blinked in surprise and opened my mouth to protest. We never agreed to that. That would make it much harder because I wouldn't be able to tell whether the next feeling would be a pain or a pleasure, or where the next sensation would come from.

I had a moment of pure terror as the thought struck me that he could totally win just by leaving and going back downstairs and start another project for my mother's party. I was desperately horny and the thought of not getting fucked sent me a jolt of panic. But that thought was washed away when I heard the familiar buzz of a forgotten guilty pleasure. "Not going to lie, I did a bit of snooping in your nightstand this morning," He began as he ran the wand up my thigh and my body jumped. I was so embarrassed but I couldn't do anything about it. It was a gag gift from Jamie for my birthday, I only used it a few times, but I honestly forgot about it when I went off to college. 

The vibrations stopped and he rigged the magic wand between my legs and pushed it into position. He had it secured against my clit and my heart knocked around in anticipation of him turning it back on. I calmed my nerves as best I could because I knew he was going to turn it on as soon as he thought I relaxed. I purposefully let out a breath and relaxed my muscles, and after several seconds of silence, I was rewarded with the mind-numbing pleasure of the wand buzzing against my clit. I jumped and gulped in a greedy breath of air, but remained victorious for the time. The buzzer on my clit sent shock waves of pure pleasure up my spine and I panted while the wave started to build inside me.

"We're going to start out easy. I'll give you something to put in your mouth, and you'll barely even be tempted to make any noise." I heard the sound of his pants falling to the ground and soon the taste of leather filled my mouth as I bit down on his belt. He grasped my neck and throat firmly before moving to roughly handle my tits. It was such a dominant action and I knew he was going to hit all my tender spots tonight. Each tug on the hard tips sent heat to my belly and moved me closer to orgasm. I didn't want to come this early, because it would almost certainly be one of many, and I tried to focus on anything but the pleasure the want was giving me, my teeth sank into the belt to distract myself.

"You want my cock don't you, little girl?" He didn't appear to expect a response and after feeling the waterfall that was my pussy, slid two fingers inside. He wiggled them around and chuckled when I tried to squirm away. I had almost no slack and the inescapable nature of the penetration and the wand pushed me viciously over the edge. I convulsed around Williams' fingers and grunted at the tidal wave of shocking pleasure that radiated from my core. I tried to rein it in as it was my first orgasm of the night and I didn't want to risk my grunt from turning into moans. As I started coming, Will pushed a third finger into my tight hole and shoved back as far as he could go. He groaned at the gripping convulsions and pulled his fingers out.

"You're so tight, I can't wait to get my cock in there." I heard him zipping down his pants and then discovered he was doing it one-handed, as he used the other to spread my own juices over my hole. I winced silently as the orgasm waned and the vibration of the wand began morphing from intense pleasure to squirming torture.

I relaxed and took an appreciative full breath when he turned the wand off and threw it on the bed beside me. The belt was pulled from my mouth and I knew this was the real challenge to be quiet. Will kneaded my inner thighs and the sides of my pelvis before positioning himself at my entrance. He teased me by sliding in just a little and back out, again and again. My muscles were tense from the orgasm and from being tied in one place for so long, and he felt huge against my pussy. He slid all the way in with a satisfying bump that forced a gust of air from my lungs. He pulled back and pushed my knees a little wider, plowing back in. The long strokes were music to my nerves, lighting and stoking a fire with each pump of his hips. He set an easy rhythm of long electric strokes as his hands roughly roamed over the plains of my body. He stroked me lightly from waist to ankle, his hands feeling rough and firm to my awakened skin. His hands curled around my thighs, pulling me towards him as he pushed into me again and again.

William leaned over and his mouth clamped, hot and wet, onto my nipple. Every suctioned pull of his lips and tongue and teeth on my breast sent a liquid tug of heat to my belly, coiling my body tighter with every draw. My arms felt tight and there were small cramps in my wrists and legs. I squirmed because I had no choice. He was filling my body with explosive energy with every tug and every thrust and my lungs burned with the effort of sucking in oxygen without making noise. His tongue swept the width of my nipple and he bit lightly, giving me a delicious whisper of pain as he tugged until my nipple pulled out from between his teeth. The liquid heat pooled in my belly detonated with every thrust he pressed into it, and I began to have difficulty remembering the game. No. I am going to win this stupid thing ill be damned if I have to be celibate for a week. Right as the thought entered my mind, William circled my clit with his thumb and bit my neck roughly. I tumbled abruptly over the edge, my breath sobbing out of me, my entire body clenching around his cock as I came again. I heard a low groan as my body milked his, and his thrusts became erratic until he pulled out of me to pump hot, thick cum onto my thigh. I almost whimpered at the sudden absence, and shivered, trying to make my body stop vibrating long enough to catch my breath.

"Ah, fuck." He moaned into my ear and that alone almost made me cum right again.

 He nuzzled my neck next to what I was sure was going to be a doozy of a hickey. At the moment, though, with his warm hands caressing and kneading my skin and his stubble scratching softly at my neck, I couldn't be irritated about a little mark. In fact, I just wanted to stretch out like a satisfied kitten and maybe take a nap in the sea of endorphins my brain was currently soaking in. We both laid there for a moment, both of our breaths wild and when he finally caught his he smiled against my neck as though he could hear my thoughts of being done for the night and slowly, so slowly, stroked little circles and patterns in the skin of my hips, trailing his fingers up to my pussy. He slid his entire hand over the mound, massaging the entire patch of flesh in a lazy up and down motion that put just the right amount of pressure on my clit. I started pulling deeper breaths and turned my head towards him, hoping futilely that maybe he was too excited for round two and we could break the game with a tie. He pressed a tender kiss against my lips, stroked my pleated eyebrows out of the imploring expression I wore, and stilled his hand.

"You know what you have to do." He taunted me in hope of me giving up.

Any hope of an amiable tie was squashed at his amused, cocky tone. He knew exactly what all that had done to me and he knew I was going to break soon and lose this game. Sadistic bastard. Sadistic, sexy, delicious bastard.

"Just say a word. Or the whimper. Or the moan." The last was whispered into my ear, the warm breath sending a shiver all the way down my spine and rousing the parts of me that were still tingling. I turned my head away from him, struggling to calm my erratic breathing. I wasn't going out without a fight, damn it. I was competitive naturally, I couldn't help it. I knew all I had to do was make a noise and I could go to bed now, satisfied, but I was going to win this for my future horny self. 

He stood up between my legs and tugged the blindfold free. His look was contemplative and I knew he was sizing me up, seeing if I was pushing myself farther than what he thought I could take. I panted as I looked up at him wickedly, letting him see how much I loathed and craved his tortuous attention. God, I had just come twice and I was already starting to burn again. His signature smirk decorated his face as he looked down at me, and I laid there, bare to his eyes, restrained so tight I could barely budge, spread open. His eyes trailed lazily down my frame and my body clenched as his gaze lingered on my bare, dripping pussy. He seemed satisfied with what he saw. He stroked one warm, rough hand down my body as he studied me. His hand pulled across my breasts, the contrast of rough and soft driving me mad, across my belly and lightly, oh so lightly, across my mound and down the length of my tied legs that hung off my bed until his hand rested lightly on my ankle.

"I'm going to be honest, sweetheart. I didn't think you'd make it this far."

I smiled smugly.

"Time for round two."

Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 60.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
611K 31K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
619K 25.3K 64
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
568K 22.9K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...