My life is...Perfect?

By AddictiveAcid

Hi there my name is Destany, and this is my life... I'm kinda weird! I have my group of friends and my life's... More

My life is...Perfect?
School..
Break time
English Class
Science
At home
Does it really matter?
Apologies
Clean up and Sleep time
Late Again
Surprise Visitor
Anger has many results
Movie Time!
Rooms
Weird night
A/N!!
What a night
Playful
Bite
Shaun
Marking
Forget fighting
Chase
What to do
Packing
Drive
Home?
Together
IMPORTANT!! CONTINUE OR NOT?!

My Life...

31 2 1
By AddictiveAcid

I used to live in the country with my parents, it was beautiful, there was a forest close by to the house and I would play in it al the time, running through the trees laughing to my hearts content. It was all smiles back then. My mother would stay at home with me whist my father went to work. My mother was the vampire in this situation, she fell in love with father whilst roaming the woods we used to live near. She was a teenager, lost, angry and upset, she was wandering through the forest shouting and swearing about how her parents we're being unfair to er. She was brought up in a strict home from what she'd told me, she had run away and ended up lost in the forest, she sat down at one point crying and father was walking aound with a torch in hand running towards her, she was scared at first and then angry that a human had seen her in a state like that. My father had lauhed at her when she warned him to leave or she would have to kill him for seeing her like that, he just walked towards her without a care in the world. She was wary as he walked towards her wiped away her tears with his handkercheif, 'Now how could I leave such a beautiful lady crying alone in the woods? Vampire or not' Mother said he had smilled so brightly at her that she found herself in love right there and then.

"Cheesy I know" I smile up at Ky, he shakes his head and motions for me to continue, I nod and carry on.

Anyways, my father had escorted back to the house and had her take a hot bath, gave her some clean clothing and let her stay in the spare room, and when she awoke he was in the kitchen cooking breakfast and had put a glass of blood on the table for her. She was so taken aback and he just smiled at her and sat down and began to eat his breakfast, he told her that he didn't care what she was, he fell in love with her when he first met her. She admitted the same and they lived in the house for a while until her parents had found her. She had shouted and screamed so loud at them that father had awoken and came running out, 'You must be Eva's parents, I am honoured to meet you' he spoke with such confidence that night, mother's father was impressed by him but her mother not so much. 'You will come ack with us right now!' she had shouted at mother, mother began crying and fell to the floor, 'I'm afraid I can't let you do that' my father had said and stood infront of her, grandmother was astonished and got angry at him, 'She is my daughter and I will do as I please! No human will tel me what to do!' she had shouted and grabbed my mother by the arm, that's when father stepped into action and had pulled mother back into his arms. 'Be careful!' he shouted in her face, 'She's expecting a child! You will not stress her and make her lose the baby!' he had shouted in anger and rocked mother back and forth in his arms. My grandparents were shocked to say the least, it wasn't unhead of a vampire and a human having a child but it was quite rare and etremely painful. 

Ky nodded along with what I was saying, taking everything in "So what has that boy at school that tried to take you away got to do with all this?" he says confused, "I'm getting there" I smile at him and continue.

My grandparents finally gave up and let mother stay with father, they kept coming back to check up on her though and every time they did, they saw mother grow healthier. She was never troubled by the pregnancy at all. They were confused but let it pass, it was a miracle that it was happening. Time went by fast since vampires giver birth quicker than humans, I was a little slower since I was hybrid, but mother was still able to carry out the pregnancy with a vampire doctor and human doctor present. I grew up healthy, I was able to drink blood and still survive on human food better than normal vampires. I was stronger than most children obviously, I had the powers of a elder vampire yet could still sit into the human society fine. I could interact with humans without hunger interfering even though I was young. I was around three or four when the higher ups got involved, they wanted to run tests on me to find out what was going on with me. Of course my family refused. The protected me...

My words become shaky as I tell Ky my story, he just holds me closer and strokes my hair.

They killed my father before my very eye's, he watched me and mum all while they did it and told us both that he loved us no matter what, that he didn't mind hid fate as long as I was able to grow up happy, that he loved us always and still will. They murdered him in front of us all with no mercy. All of s got angrier and angrier, I ran straight for the elder who had killed my father and my power overflowed with my emotions and when I hit him, my hand had become engulfed in flames. I had scarred his face and blinded him in one eye. He obviously wasn't happy with that at all, he looked around to see my grandparents had taken care of a few of his guards and helpers. My mother had also took out a few. He retreated and left us alone but with a heavy price. My father had died and as I looked back I saw my mother get imaled with a stake through her heart as she told me she loved me and for me to run, hide and grow up hapy. Then she fell next to my father, she miled at him and grabbed his head and died there and the full of love for him and her family. The man who had killed her smiled and dissappeared as if he wasn never there at all.

Tears are welling up in my eye's as I continue to talk, i'm holding onto the sleeves of Ky's shirt as I brace myself to speak again.

Anyway after that my grandparents took me to their house but I couldn't stay there, they were strict and I wanted to be free, they didn't really want me there anyway; I was the living reminder of my parents happiness and their ending. So we decided to ptu me in care far away. And that's where I ended up, in Adam's place.

"Adamm's place?" he says mulling this over, "Yeah, I was put with his family; the Stuarts" I tell him, he just nods and hugs me. "You don't have to carry on you know" he says quietly, "Ah don't tell me that, I might not tell you anything" I laugh at him.

When I first moved in it was great, I was happy and they didn't know that I was a vampire, they thought I was a normal human , they still do..I think. but Adam still looked at me funny, he was very close to me. I thought that he was just excited to have a sister. He was very protective of me, I thought it was normal, I didn't know any better. I went to the nursery fown there and met Sophie. She was the first friend I had, I loved her as a sister. She was like me so I was overjoyed, I brought her over to play once but Adam got jealous and hit her; and since she couldn't show her indentity she just cried like any normal girl woud. I never brought her over to play again because his parent's said it was my own fault, that I only needed Adam and shouldn't have other friends. I still played with sophie and met up with her secretly, Sophe never found out. I could hide my emotions well, and could act as if everything was fine. i told her that I didn't want her to get hurt so she couldn't play over at my house so we went to hers instead. I loved it over at Sophie's house, it was fun and mysterious, there were lots of secret passages like the ones she has in her parents house over here. Anyways he found out me and Sophie were still friends a few times. When we got older he got aggresive, he used to hit me, saying I wasn't good enough for anybody, i'd have to be alone all my life as a punishment but he'd be nice enough to stay with me. I used to believe him and think he was my savior or something. I came to my sense ad tried to run away but they found me and kept me in the basement for a few days with not much to eat or drink and Adam would repeatedly come down to pick on me, beat me up and laugh at me. Sophie's parents noticed something was wrong and watched them, they took me away with them over here and I lived with them for a while; then me and Sophie moved out to this house and well here we are.

I finally finish and look up at Ky, he's just got a blank look on his face that contorts into pure anger, he looks down at me and his face softens. he plls me fully into his arms and hugs me tightly and kisses my head. "I'm so srry you had to go through all that.." he whispers to me, "Don't worry about it" I smile at him, "It's made me who I am today, i'm stronger because of it" I grin at him. "Still" he sighs and puts his hand on my cheek lightly and lifts my face up to his. "You don't have to be so strong" he smiles as he brings his face closer.

*ky's POV*

I cup her face and bring her closer, I close my eye's and kiss her I feel her kiss back and I smile a little, we kiss for a little longer until it deepens, I lean her back onto the bed as we continue to deepen the kiss. That's when I hear the screeching of a bat, I break the kiss sadly and look over to the window. "You two!" I shout and Destany swivels around and see's Jonathan and Liam in bat form, it was Liam making the screeching noise. Damn those two!

*Jonathan's POV*

Damn Liam! He gave us away, he was so excited about the outcome and he screeched! I smack him with my wing and we fly down to the doorway and change back into our normal form as we walk though the door and straight into Ky and Destany. "how much did you hear and see?!" he shouts angrilly. ""All of it!" Liam shouts happily, a massive grin on his face. "How can you be happy after hearing that?" Ky says confused. "I'm not! I am terribly sorry for Destany, i'm happy about the outcome" he says he smile dropping a little. "I get it, you like to see how things play out? And see what happens at then end? Like when you read a book you want the ending to be unpredictable yet you still have a slight insight to it" Destany says to Liam; he nods furiously and beams at her. She smiles back and the arguments are all over. "Right who wants a drink?" she smiles at us and we follow her into the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Undead By RA

Vampire

123 13 20
Being trapped inside one place most of your life is suffocating. So I took it upon myself to go behind my mother's back every chance I got to leave...
761 7 25
I have recently finished this and there are so many opportunities that are missed, but I favor Karma and this will reflect that. If you want somethin...
570 48 34
I am a normal teenager well not really I am a vampire in a world that sucks. 25,000,000 super natural creatures and only 7,000 humans left but I am a...
1.2K 120 54
Two friends start out by blending in with the humans until.. Everything seems to change. Life as they know it never seems to be the same. Welcome...