Like You Love Me | August Als...

By August_Slays

Oakley and August was best friends but he left everything, his family lifestyle and Oakley. Her feelings for... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
read please !!
MUST READ

31

4.9K 145 8
By August_Slays

Oakley POV

Ty was still here and he was watching tv and playing with Audrey. I got a text from Chantelle. Just looking at her text makes my stomach hurt.

" Hey I was wondering if you can bring the baby and come talk to August "

I closed my phone and shook my head. Not finna play these games with her.

Chantelle POV

When I sent the text to Oakley she just read it. Like girl you are not all that to be leaving me on read.

" She just read it ". I say.

" Let me try ". Rob said.

Oakley POV

When I was about to lay down I got a text from Rob.

" It's an emergency!!!!! Come to August house ASAP"

My face turned and I knew I had to go. Just seeing August name made me feel annoyed.

______________________

Carmen POV

We were all waiting on Oakley and it was awkward because we wasn't talking. Wayne kept staring at me.  I didn't want to look back at him.

" She would be pulling up anytime ". Rob said.

" Yep ". I said.

Then there was a knock on the door. Chantelle went to get it, she came back in with Oakley. Oakley had Ty with her I haven't seen him since high school. I'm surprised she's hanging out wit him. He was holding Audrey and I knew if August seen this he would beat Oakley and Ty ass.

" What's the emergency ". Oakley asked.

" August want come out the room ". Chantelle said.

" Why do y'all think I can get him to come out ". I asked.

" Your like food to him ". Rob say.

" He needs it "  Rob added.

" Okay ".

Oakley POV

I really didn't want to be here I could care less about August feelings but I can't be a bitch forever. Someone is going to have to move pass this. I went upstairs and knocked on the door. Everyone followed me upstairs.

" August ". I say.

He didn't say thing back but I can hear him moving.

" Do you have a Bobby pin ". I asked.

" Ya here ". Lisa say giving me a Bobby pin.

I tried to pick the lock. I had I just needed to keep my hand steady.

" Go it ".

I got off the floor and opened the door. I saw August laying on the bed on his phone. I closed the door behind me.

" August ". I say.

The room was a mess and he looked a mess. He didn't say thing.

" August you know you hear me ". I say.

I went over to him and snatched his phone out his hand, he didn't look phase. I slapped him behind his head. He looked at me like I was crazy.

" Yes get up ". I say.

" Man get out ". He said smacking his lips.

" No apparently your own girlfriend can't get you out this room ". I said shaking my head.

" Well she didn't try hard enough ". He said.

" What's going on ". I say cleaning up the room.

" Nothing ". He said with an attitude.

" You can help Boy this is your mess ". I say.

" I didn't ask you to help me ". He say.

" August what's your deal I'm trying to help you ". I asked.

" You ". I say.

" Me ".

" Yeah you ".

" Why me ". I said pointing at myself.

" I don't know ".

" August ".

He looked at me and I can tell he was hurt. He was trying to put up show to cover his pain.

" August talk to me ". I said.

" Nah you wouldn't understand ". He said.

I can tell he wanted to tell me but something was holding him back.

" Yes I would August you know what I've been through ". I say.

" August are you ok ". I asked.

".........No...........I'm trying my best not to be my old self but it's hard when you don't have anyone  ". He through his tears.

My heart kinda dropped I was shocked. I was feeling bad because the old August wouldn't give a fuck. He didn't care about anyone feelings. Having sex everyday and doing drugs.

" My decisions could hurt a lot of people......I'm not happy with anything ". He added.

" August I rather you work on yourself than be that person everyone was scared to be around ". I said.

" I'm sorry ". He said

" For What ". I asked.

" Calling you those names I was just mad at the moment you know I didn't mean them right ". He say.

" August I didn't care but don't be taking drama to the media people love that ". I said shaking my head.

" True ".

He looked at me and smiled. I wiped his tears and hugged him.

" August ". I say.

" Yeah ".

" You need to take a shower ". I said eating go of the hug.

" You right ".

" I know but I'll see you later I need to take Audrey home ". I said.

" Alright I'll talk to you later ".

I walked out out and saw everyone downstairs.

" He's good ". I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 380 10
چی ڕوودەکات کاتێک کوڕێکی 17 ساڵ بەهۆی کاری کۆمپانیاوە دەبێت هاوسەرگیری لەگەڵ کوڕێک بکات کە نایناسێت یەکێکیان زوو دەکەوێتە خۆشەویستی لەگەڵ ئەوەی تر...
549K 49.5K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
103K 4.9K 40
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
7K 272 68
sungmin: it's pretty cold outside... wanna hold hands? we should stay close hikaru, blushing: okay hanbin: it's fucking summer