Step Brothers

By popsicledestroyer

Jade Diamond, her dad calls her Emerald. She's 17 turning 18, she recently moved to Utah with her family for... More

Description and Details.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

201 7 4
By popsicledestroyer

Jades POV

We sit in the drive way finishing off the icecream cones from chick-fil-a. McDonald's wasnt working.

"So, how are you gonna tell everyone." Jasmine asks.

"I have no clue." I say and Jasmine nods getting out. She opens my door and helps me out. She grabs my crutches and tries to hand them to me but I just glare at them in distaste.

"Jade." Jasmine warns and I grumble under my breath.

"Jasmine." I say back and she just gives me the mom stare before I groan and grab them.

Getting an idea I hurriedly crutch to the kitchen before anyone sees me. I sit in my seat and hide the crutches under the table.

"Really?" Jasmine asks and I nod.

I sit there until Jasmine has everything ready and calls everyone down. Soon enough everyone is in their seats giving me weird looks but I just smile brightly at everyone.

"Wow, Jasmine. Everything looks great! I'm so excited to eat it." I say and Jasmine chuckles.

"Why thank you. It seems you have something to tell everyone. We are listening." Jasmine says and I scowl narrowing my eyes at her. I clear my throat smiling again.

"Well, not right now-" I'm cut off by the sound of my crutches moving.

"Why are there crutches under the table." Keith asks looking under. Everyone looks under the table but me and Jasmine. Jasmine tries blocking her laughs with coughs and I sigh.

"Well, as I was saying. I was in a small incident earlier." I say and they all look at me.

"Are you okay?" Ethan asks and I smile lightly at him nodding.

"Yeah. I'm fine dont worry." I say.

"Besides needing to get 12 stitches." Jasmine scoffs.

"Thanks. That's very helpful." I say and Jasmine just giggles.

"I was running in the forest, and I was in such a rush I tripped and I fell down a hill onto a glass bottle. I'm fine just a few scraps, and stitches." I state shrugging and start to eat. 

"Why were you in the forest?" Dad asks and I sigh.

"I was going to the greehouse," I say.

"Greehouse?" crystal asks confused.

"It's a secret place that's all I can say," I say and all at once, everyone starts asking me questions.

I sigh and look at Onyx, feeding him the rest that he missed.  

"Someone's eating better on their own," I state smiling at him and his giggles. 

"Done?" I ask as I look at everyone who was just staring at me. "Gosh, this feels normal. Like a normal happy family. It's grand! don't you agree?" I ask and everyone just stares at me. I get a few eye rolls and a few small smiles. After that, it's silent while everyone eats. 

I wait till everyone but Jasmine is gone before getting up. As I get up it takes a second for me to actually gain my balance. Jasmine stays by my side to make sure I don't fall. She hands me my crutches and I quietly thank her before walking to my room.  

I sigh as I look at the stairs with a glare. I take a few minutes to plan it out, and another few seconds cause I'm lazy. with a grunt, I start making my way upstairs. soon enough I'm collapsing on my bed with a sigh. 

"Jade!! Desert!!" Jasmine yells and I groan not moving. 

"NO!" I shout tiredly. 

"NOW!!" She shouts and I whine. 

"THE STAIRS!" I Yell back and I hear a grunt before my door opens and Keith walks in. 

Without saying anything, he walks up to me and picks me up bridal style and takes me downstairs. Leaving my crutches behind.

"Thanks," I mumble to him and just get a grunt in return.

"Am I that heavy?" I ask jokingly ad he just glances at me before walking into the dining room and sets me in my chair, surprisingly softly. 

He sits in his chair and jasmine passes out desert. Brownies and ice cream. I lick my lips with a grin.  

Everyone has ice cream on their brownie, but I have mine side by side. 

"So, um" Jasmine clear her throat gaining everyone's attention." How was everyone's day?"  She asks awkwardly. 

"fine." Crystal.

"Meh." Ethan.

"Okay." Sam.

"alright." Keith.

"Totally tubular." Chris.

"Great!" Billy. 

"Could've been better." Dad.

"That's good," Jasmine says. "How was your day, Jade?" Jasmine asks me and I shrug.

"You already know, "I state shrugging.

"Okay then. Umm, so boys, how was school?" jasmine asks and each boy takes turns telling everyone about their days and I just sit and listen. Even Crystal tells us about her day. 

"So, Jade tell us about your day besides the incident," Jasmine says and I immediately think a back to what happened at lunch. I rub my throat, glad I still have makeup on. 

"It was fine, nothing too exciting," I state shrugging and Jasmine tilts her head, looking at my hand then my face.

"You sure?" She asks and I nod. I see a hint of a smile on her face as she stands up and starts collecting plates. 

"Ya, I'm sure," I state narrowing my eyes slightly in confusion. She just walks away with a slight smile.

I look at the boys who just shrug and stand up.

This time its Ethan that picks me up.

As we are going upstairs instead of going to my room we go to Sam's.

"Umm? Whats happening?" I ask as the boys follow.

"An intervention." Chris tells me and my eyes widen.

"I was gonna tell you! The trash was full and it was obvious that it was bad I didnt think anyone would eat! I swear!" I say and the guys look at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" Keith asks incredously.

"What are you talking about? " I ask back with narrowed wide eyes.

"What has been happening with you lately." Ethan says cautiously.

"Oh. Okay. I was gonna gather you guys tomorrow anyways." I say shrugging as im placed on the bed.

Then I explain whats been happening. Not me being choked today or who her brother was.

"That's fucked!" Sam exclaims and I nod.

"How old is she?" Keith asks.

"Eight." I mumble.

"Eight?! Shes a fucking baby!!! What on earth could she have done that caused this!!" Keith stands up angrily.

"May didnt give birth to the brother. And he didnt like that his dad got remarried especially had a kid." I say shaking my head.

"If he is gonna hurt them he shouldnt have made them part of the family." Sam says.

"I know. I know. Mertle is an amazing girl. Shes really shy but once you know her," I whistle lowly. " shes crazy! She loves peanut butter and jelly things. She hasnt seen alot of movies but so far she loves mulan." I state smiling. Thinking about my little bundle of craziness.

"Wow you look like a love struck teen." Chris chuckles.

"I love her as a little sister obviously." I state looking at them in disgust.

"We didnt mean it like that." Ethan chuckles and i nod.

"Yeah, i know. But anyways I'm going to bed." I state standing up forgetting about my leg. As soon as I stood on my leg I froze, pursing my lips.

"Your leg." Sam whispers quietly looking scared of my face.

"I know." I mumble, smacking my lips I fall back on the bed.

"Lets go." Keith sighs and he picks me up. He drops me off and leaves me in my room. I sit on the edge of the bed and grab a crutch, I try my best to walk normally without using the crutch but I end up needing it a few times.

I get dressed and prepare for a boring day tomorrow.

-_-_-

I was not prepared for this.

I was laying down on my bed, stalling going downstairs. Everyone already left for school, jasmine dropped the younger ones off at day care. Im so happy Onyx is taking a liking to Jasmine, he even called her mom once. Im proud of him.

"JADE!! Come downstairs!" Jasmine yells and I groan but do it anyways.

Jasmine smiles at me as I go to the kitchen.

"Eat. I have a surprise." Jasmine states and shoves a peanut butter jelly sandwich my way. I looked at it and thought of Mertle. I scoff it down and follow Jasmine. She leads me to a room on the first floor.

"Ta da!!!!!" Jasmine says doing jazz hands. " I figured this would be a good room for you while your injured. So you dont have to keep going up and down stairs." Jasmine says and I smile giving her a hug.

"Thanks Jasmine." I smile and she nods.

"I'm going to start bringing your stuff down, it has its own bathroom. Dont tell the boys." Jasmine whispers giving me and wink and walking off. I chuckle and look around before collapsing on the bed.

As soon as I lay down, a knock on the front door along with the doorbell chimes through the house.

I sigh knowing I should get it cause jasmine is getting my stuff.

I go answer the door and smile as I see May and Mertle.

"We brought cookies!!" Mertle exclaims showing me her bright grin.

"Oh really?! Yum. Come in come in." I say and they walk in. I close the door behind me and walk them to the kitchen.

"JASMINE!!" I yell.

"What?" She yells back. Her voice coming from my new room.

"May and Mertle are here!" I shout back and I hear hurried foot steps.

"I didnt even hear the door!" Jasmine frowns as she fixes her hair and catches her breathe.

"Thats cause you were upstairs. It's hard to hear it from there." I say and she nods.

"So did you guys need something?" I ask, poking Mertles stomach. She giggles and pushes my hand away.

"I was wondering if you could watch Mertle today?" May asks turning to me and I nod really fast.

"Yes!" I say and Mettle grins.

"Okay-" we didnt hear the rest as me and Mertle dart towards my new room.

"We are gonna have so much fun!!" I say and mertle grins.

"Obviously." She says and we spend our time watching movies until dinner.

"Girls time to eat." Jasmine says walking in. I nod and stand up grabbing one of my crutches and using the other to hold Mertles hand.

"There are alot of guys, but they would never hurt you. They arent like your brother or father, okay?" I say and Mertle shyly nods but still follows me. She holds my hand tightly and walks, slightly hiding behind me.

"Shes sitting right next to you." Jasmine says and point to the chair on the other side of me. She pushes the chair right next to mine and sits, hiding herself in my hair. I chuckle as she basically sits on my lap.

"Guys this is Emerald, Emerald this is my family. There's My dad, skylar, you already know Jazz, then there's Crystal, Keith, Sam, Ethan, Chris, Billy, Charlie, Onyx and Blake. Wait, Blake?" I ask looking at him, bately notcing him. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"How nice of you to notice me. " he says and I roll my eyes looking at Mertle who tugs on my arm.

"Their cute." She whispers in my ear quietly and I laugh.

"I guess. I think they look more like apes though." I say and she giggles covering her mouth with her hand.

"Hey!" The boys exclaim putting two and two together.

"I love you!" I say grinning and they roll their eyes. Jasmine clears her throat and gestures to the food. Thats when the feast begins.

"Emma, you're gonna love desert!" Jasmine says and Mertle perks.

"Peanut butter jelly cookies?" She asks quietly and Jasmine shakes her head.

"Not this time. But you'll still love it. Your mother told me it was your favorite." Jazz says and she looks confused as she eats. I just smile at her and poke her side before looking away and acting like I did nothing.

"EMMY!!" Mertle exclaims loudly as I do it again. The table looks at her and she shrinks with a red face and hides behind me.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles and I scoff.

"Dont be!" I say and pull her onto my lap. "No more hiding. I wanna see your face." I scold as she tries to hide again but pouts as I dont let her.

"So, Emerald." Dad starts tilting his head, "how's school." He asks.

"Okay. I'm homeschooled. Mommy says im doing good." She says quietly and nods.

"What do you wanna be when youre older?" Jasmine asks.

"A doctor! Emmy lets me practice on her!" Mertle grins perking up at that.

They ask her little questions until we are finished with desert.

"Night." Everyone says as we head our seperate ways.

"Jade, can we talk. Mertle can wait in your room." Jasmine stops me and asks.

"Sure." I say and Mertle walks off as I turn to Jazz.

"Where'd you get that hickey?" She asks with a grin.

"What hickey?" I ask confused and look at my neck in the mirror before deadpanning as I see some make up came off so you can see a finger print that looks of a hickey.

"That one." Jazz grins.

"Oh uhh," I start but she cuts me off.

"Just tell me I wont mind." She assures and I think of what to say before blurting out the first name that came into my head.

"Blake."

-_-_-

I stand outside the bathroom on the first floor.

I put laxatives in Blakes drink, and made sure he couldnt use the bathrooms upstairs.

I think back to what happened with Jazz

"Blake."

"Blake? Your brothers friends?" Jazz asks and I nod.

"Dont tell them. They dont know. This stays between me and you." I state and she nods, giving me a mock salute.

She turns and walks off giggling to herself.

I'm doomed.

I stand outside the door and Blake finally comes out.

How does one still look good coming out of the bathroom from pooping.

"Holy shit." He jumps back as he sees me I just give him I tight sheepish grin.

"I need your help."

??????????????????????????????

That was a long chapter! I hope you enjoyed!

Please vote,
Follow,
And comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
263K 40K 102
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...