Nostalgia -Gakuen Alice- Hyuu...

By series-Sama

OLD They were friends, She had a mission, When she came back, Her place was filled. "I don't fell anger tow... More

Rewritng
Chapter [1]
Chapter [2]
Chapter [3]
Special Chapter!!
Chapter [4]
I guess everyone saw this coming.

Authors Note.

123 2 2
By series-Sama

ok so I really hate when authors do this so I won't be annoyed if you guys ignore but I really just wanted to thank you! I just realised I have 1.2K on this book and currently I'm 3rd in #NatusmeHyuuga. So this is just a thank you! How I got to that rating is beyond me and my books are mediocre at best, so just a big thanks to all of you!!! so updates hopefully soon but who knows, I have tons of GCSE's around the corner so there might be a lack of action starting after the break but I will try to get one or two chapters down when I'm not busy. ANYWAY, thank you all so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

87.3K 2K 36
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
469K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
633K 9.9K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...