Division of the Heart

Galing kay kenmaslow

Kendall Knight had no idea how two different person could have too many similarities. Shane Adams, his lover... Higit pa

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 8

230 10 1
Galing kay kenmaslow

            It was the longest 2 hours of Kendall Knight’s life. He’s been sitting on the sofa, walking back and forth on the lobby, playing game on his phone, listening to music, all he did to kill the time.

            “I’ll call you back as soon as possible,” James’ voice broke his daydream.

         His Mom showed from the CEO room, “Of course. I’m looking forward to meet your Dad. Please tell him I say hello.”

            “Of course,” James nodded softly. He turned his head to Kendall, “Kendall Knight.” He gave him a nod.

            Kendall sighed. He’d been thought about this the whole time he waited for his Mom. Now or never, “James… We need to talk.”

            His Mom’s eyes widened, “Kendall!”

            James smiled, “It’s fine, Mrs. Knight. Actually, we’ve met before.”

            “Oh,” his Mom’s felt relief, “I thought he acted really rude. Alright, I’ll be in the car.” His Mom touched Kendall’s shoulder and he just gave her a nod.

            James stared to Kendall like he wanted to kill him immediately, “How about on my office?”

            Kendall nodded. He couldn’t talk about that here, in the middle of waiting room where his secretary and other employees walking back and forth. This wasn’t a talk that Kendall wanted everyone knows.

            James’ office was more than luxury. It’s majestic.

            Kendall could live here forever.

            He turned his head to see James who sat back in his table. Kendall didn’t realize how handsome this guy today. He wore a white shirt underneath the navy suit complete with a tie in a match color.

            Kendall felt like he’s really just a random guy even in his nicest shirt.

            “I… don’t know you and my Mom will have a meeting today.” He started.

            James just nodded and let out a soft uh huh. He made himself busy with his laptop. Kendall knew this brunet probably didn’t want to talk to him but hell, Kendall wasn’t a jerk face.

            “James,”

            The elder guy raised his head, “Yes, Kendall Knight.”

            “Do you know who am I before? I mean… do you know… my Mom…” Kendall stuttered. He’s freaking nervous.

            James shook his head, “No, I don’t.”

            “Okay,” Kendall nodded.

            “Are you finished?” James asked in a cold tone, “I’m extremely busy right now, if you don’t have…”

            Kendall cut him off with a sudden movement, he stood up with hands on the table, “I want to say sorry.”

            James just stared at him without saying anything.

            “I was drunk and… I probably do something that you don’t want to.” Kendall could feel his face starting to burn.

            James raised an eyebrow, “Such as?”

            Kendall grumbled, “Damn, I kissed you, huh?”

            “Yes.” James sighed, “That wasn’t I expecting.”

            Kendall rolled his eyes, “Can you stop being sarcastic? I’m here trying my best to apologize but you…”

            “But I like it.” James cut him off. He woke from his chair and walked toward Kendall who now was freezing.

            James turned Kendall’s body to face him, “Yes, I was shocked but… I’m not mad. I’m just surprise.”

            Okay, now Kendall had no idea what this guy talking about.

            James smiled, a real beautiful smile, “Shame, you did it because you’re drunk.”

            What the fuck?

            “What?” Kendall asked – almost yelled.

            James chuckled, “This is embarrassing you know, for me, as a successful young man, admitted he was gay and like a random dude like you.”

            Kendall had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

            “I have no idea why I like you… but…” James moved his face closer, “I guess now I know.”

            Kendall couldn’t take it anymore, “What the fuck is going on here?”

            “I can’t stop thinking about you, Kendall!” James answered in a gentle voice like he answered a random question on the interview, “I know you like me too, whether because I look alike with your past or…”  

            Kendall frowned, “How did you know?”

            “You told me,” James sighed, “You don’t remember because you’re so fucking drunk.”

            Oh. News flash, James Diamond cursed.

            Kendall nodded, “Okay but it wasn’t like… this is confusing. I come here to ask your forgiveness but I get your confession. Wow.”

            James laughed.

            “That’s weird huh? I barely know you but here am I… admitting that I like you.” James stared at Kendall’s green eyes.

            Kendall felt déjà vu.

            “That’s weird, huh? I just met you 4 days ago and bam! I like you more than I should.”

            He remembered what he said to Shane and now he heard it from James.

            “That’s not weird,” Kendall stepped closer, “I know how it feels.”

            James smiled, “Really?”

            “Yeah,” Kendall nodded, “So, I guess, you forgive me?”

            “Maybe,”

            Kendall smiled, “Thanks,”

            None of them felt needed to say anything. They just stared at each other eyes, learning their faces.

            “Did you, the person who brought me from the seaside to my condo?” Kendall asked.

            James nodded, “I left when you kissed me but I came back to check you. I worried you might be eat sand or something since you’re drunk.”

            Kendall murmured, “I wouldn’t.”

            James chuckled, “So I brought you back to your condo… actually I left you on the porch. Are you okay…”

            Kendall had no idea where he got the power or willing, but he brought their body together. He kissed James lips in another frenzied kiss. James parted his lips to give Kendall entranced.

            Kendall felt happiness. He didn’t care about everything else except the moment they just made. He just cared about the brunet, about what the other guy thought about him. He just cared about what’s coming next.

            James broke the kiss, he opened his eyes, “You need to leave.” He whispered.

            Kendall sighed, “I know,” he didn’t bother himself to open his eyes, buried his face on James’ neck, place a soft kiss there, “I need to leave.”

            “Yes,” James nodded, he stepped back to see Kendall clearer, “Although I don’t want you to leave, but… this need to be ended.”

            Kendall smiled, “Yeah. I understand.”

            James grabbed his hand before Kendall stepped out, “Can I ask you for dinner sometimes?”

            That’s a date.

            Kendall nodded, “Whenever you’re ready and not busy.” He pointed to James’ laptop, “I think we can make it.”

            James smirked, “Alright. Now,” he opened the door, “Get your ass out of here. You’re a distraction.”

            Kendall laughed, “Thanks, Mr. Diamond.”

            He didn’t understand what was really happened between them but he liked it. He didn’t care what would happen next, all Kendall cared was only he liked the brunet as much as he liked Shane.

***

            Jo almost dropped her jaws, “I don’t believe it,” she finally broke the silence.

            Once Kendall drove his Mom back to their house, he went to Jo’s apartment. He really needed to talk to someone. He knew he couldn’t talk to his band mates, well maybe he could talk to Logan, but right now, all he needed was a person who could use both brain and heart at the same time.

            “Me too,” Kendall rested his head on the couch, “I don’t believe I just kissed James Diamond and he admitted he likes me.”

            Jo shivered, “Yeah, but… crap, it all happened! Oh God…” she closed her mouth, “I don’t believe James Diamond is a gay.”

            “Yeah, he’s totally a straight guy you know… incredibly fucking handsome.” Kendall sighed, “Fuck,”

            Jo laughed, “Oh my God! What’s he like? Did he a good kisser?”

            Kendall couldn’t hide his smile, “Yeah… for someone who never had a kiss before, he… he’s really good.”

            “Aw…” Jo blushed, “You’re officially his first kiss. That’s sexy.”

            Kendall smiled, “He smells so good too…”

            Jo couldn’t stop smiling, “He’s like a living Christian Grey you know…”

            “Who’s Christian Grey?” Kendall frowned. He never heard that name before in any news anywhere.

            “A sexy character, you wouldn’t know.” Jo murmured, “So, you’ll call him tonight?”

            Kendall shook his head, “Why?”

            Jo’s eyes widened, “Uh… because both of you had a kiss and… don’t you think you need bring this relationship more serious? It wasn’t a one night stand, Kendall.”

            Right, she was fucking right.

            “Maybe,” Kendall shrugged, “I’ll figure it out later.”

            Jo pinched his arm, “He said he wanted to ask you for dinner! It meant he wanted this relationship – whatever it is – going somewhere, huh?”

            “Yeah,” Kendall nodded. He didn’t know either. He didn’t understand why this happened so fast to him even before he could think about this possibility.

            Jo sighed, “Camille and Presley will be here in 20 minutes. You want to stay?”

            “Why they’re here?” Kendall took a cupcake from the table, “You made this?”

            Jo nodded, “Yes. New recipe, what do you think?”

            “It tastes heavenly,” Kendall took another bite, “So, why they’re coming?”

            “We’re going to make a video called blind makeup challenge,” Jo answered his question, “You won’t understand.”

            Kendall chuckled, “Alright. I’m leaving,” he woke from the couch and hug her tight, “See you this weekend?”

            Jo nodded, “Saturday it is.” She kissed his cheek, “Did you change your cologne?” she frowned.

            Kendall shook his head, “Never, why?”

            She stepped closer to sniff him, “You smell different… oh!” suddenly she laughed, “It must be James’.”

            “What?”

            Jo laughed louder, “Oh God!” she sniffed more, “So this is how James Diamond smelled like… He’s perfect.”

            Kendall rolled his eyes, “I’m leaving.”

            “You smelled like him, Kendall!” Jo shouted and Kendall just waved at her without turned his head.

***

            “You gotta be kidding me!” Logan yelled on the phone. Kendall had to put his phone away before his friend’s voice broke his ear.

            Kendall sighed, “I wish I could say so.”

            “So that’s true? Whoa… James Diamond? You’re fucking nuts!”

            Kendall rested his body on his comfortable bed, “I am… Logan, I call you because I need advice okay not you for insulting me.”

            Logan laughed, “Sorry. This is too fucking hilarious. I mean… James Diamond. Wow.”

            “Yeah, okay, I’ll call you later then…”

            “Dude, this is insane. You realized that?”

            “More than anything… so, how am I supposed to do?” Kendall gave a massage on his head. The more he thought about this the more painful his head was.

            “Uh… I think it will be fine if you call him, take him to dinner and stuffs. I mean, he’s only 2 years older than you. He is a normal guy who knows how to have fun, right?”

            Kendall nodded, “Yeah but… he is James Diamond.”

            “And you are Kendall Knight. Who the fuck cares? He admitted he likes you and you two kissed on his office. Just enjoyed…”

            “It’s not that simple…”

            “Well, it is. You like him too, right?”

            Kendall sighed, “I’m afraid I like him because he looks like Shane a lot.”

            “No. Listen, it’s been 5 years and you had move on. This is James not Shane, and you like him.”

            “I guess…”

            “Don’t think too much. You need to learn how to enjoy the moment you have now. Let the past in the past.”

            Logan had a point. He always has.

            “Right,” Kendall woke to sit on his bed, “Thanks, Logge.”

            “Anytime, Man. You know… Camille was right.”

            His fucking girlfriend, “What she said?”

            “She said, soon or later, Kendall and James will be together. You know, what funny is, she said it yesterday.”

            Kendall murmured, “Uh huh… it’s too soon, huh?”

            “Zero, now I think you better call him and you know… make a move?”

            Damn.

            Kendall never thought he would do this kind of thing.

            “Okay.”

            “Did Camille know about this?”

            Kendall shook his head, “No. Uh… don’t say the words, I’ll tell her.”

            “Sure. Good luck, Buddy!”

            Kendall dropped his phone on his side. He stared blankly on the ceiling, thinking about how he called James, what he should said first. Was it Hi or What’s up

            His phone ringing, he grabbed it and answered the phone without checked who’s calling first.

            “Hello…” he answered lazily.

            “Hi, Kendall Knight,”

            Kendall was immediately in a sit position once he heard that voice, “James?”

            “Yes, it’s me. James Diamond,”

            Holy fucking shit.

            “Oh… yeah… Hi.”

            “Do I call you in the wrong time?”

            “No,” Kendall shook his head, “I just… shocked you know…”

            “Sorry. I should have to tell you earlier I will call.”

            Kendall never treated like this before. James was so polite even when they had a kiss 6 hours ago.

            “It’s okay… How did you get my number?”

            “Uh… I… I asked my assistant to find your number on Venice Music Festival’s document. Is that wrong?”

            Fuck.

            “Kendall, are you mad at me?”

            “No,” Kendall shook his head. He didn’t know how he supposed to answer. James did something to get his number.

            “Where are you?”

            “I’m home.”

            “Where is your home?”

            Kendall sat on the edge of his bed, “Uh… Hummingbird Hills,”

            “Oh… you stay there. It’s one of my housing complexes.”

            Did he need to say it right now?

            “Right, for your information, we already pay the house. I don’t owe you anything,” Kendall chuckled.

            Far away there, James laughed, “Thank you, Mr. Knight.”

            Kendall smiled, “I like the way you called me that way.”

            “Mr. Knight?”

            “Yeah,”

            “I won’t call you that forever. That will be odd.”

            Kendall mumbled, “I know. Where are you? You sound so quite.”

            “I’m on my room,”

            He turned to see the clock hanging on the wall. It’s almost 1 am, “Did you just got home?”

            “Yes, is it obvious in my voice?”

            Kendall chuckled, “No, just a guess.”

            “Do that again for me.”

            “What?”

            “Your chuckle, I like that.”

            Kendall smirked, “You know, we sound like chicks right now.”

            “You think so?” James laughed.

            “Yeah,” Kendall smiled, “I don’t know CEO finished his work this late.”

            “I hate putting off my job,”

            Kendall could imagine how James talking to him right now. He might be sat on his bed or his luxury couch.

            “Such a workaholic, aren’t you?” Kendall smirked.

            “Sort of,” James sighed, “I hate talking on the phone.”

            “Why?”

            “The radiation is not good for health. Can you… come here?”

            Kendall needed something to hit his head really hard so it would make him realized that all he heard was the truth.

            “You know… You can say it if you don’t want…”

            “Where I should go?”

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

158K 3.8K 125
โ€ขsequel to 'Instagram'โ€ข Love is incredibly powerful; sometimes love can test you when you least expect it to.. The Vamps/Brad Simpson
68.5K 1.1K 65
"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž..." ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง ๐Œ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž...
6K 87 63
The story of how James and Jenna met and how their relationship began. When James met Jenna at that meet and greet, he had no idea that she would bec...
7.4K 122 14
When James Diamond's twin sister, Jasmine Diamond, comes back from boarding school in France to visit her brother, Logan can't help but realize her b...