SHE IS MINE (JUNGKOOK FF) ✔️

Von kyy_writes

In which Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in school, falls in love with Kim Y/n, the most popular girl in... Mehr

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Get To Know Me
CHAPTER 30 ( THE LAST CHAPTER )

CHAPTER 21

9.8K 240 40
Von kyy_writes

Author: Hey, I'm really sorry for not updating for so long 'cause I'm just pretty busy at school and our exam just ended on Monday. But now I'm back, I guess many of you are dying to read Chapter 21 'cause it's been a while HAHA! Oh, and I almost forgot that I didn't got to update this because I studied and reviewed for the quiz bee on Spelling and I got 1st place, by the way. Not to brag about it guys, 'wag nyo masamain, hindi naman sa nagyayabang. And plus, you guys are my inspiration too especially for supporting and loving this book. I love you so much!❤ Hope you like this chapter!

Jin, Rosè, Jisoo's POV

Jin: Hey, you!

Jin saw someone running towards a room and called him. He immediately pulled out his gun from his pocket and shooted the rival.

Jisoo: *scream*

Jin turned towards Jisoo's gaze.

Jin: You okay? Why did you scream?

Jisoo: I just got scared when you shooted that man!

Jin: *laughs* You're hot when you scream. Especially when you scream in another way.

Jin smirked.

Jisoo: Tsh, whatever!

Rosè: Oppa, unnie! Over here!

Jisoo and Jin quickly ran to Rosè who is already shooting a lot of members of Lisa's gang.

Rosè: I knew Lisa's gang will be here!

They continued shooting them when someone spoke behind Rosè.

Lisa: Nice one, bitch. *smirks*

Lisa shot Rosè from her back and she shut her eyes closed and dropped her gun.

Jisoo and Jin: Rosè!

Jin was infront of Rosè, his back facing her, so it was easy for Jin to carry Rosè.

Jisoo: You little!

Jisoo turned to Lisa while Jin was carrying Rosè to the corner for her to rest.

*gunshot*

Jisoo directly shot Lisa in the stomach and she fainted to the ground.

Jisoo: *smirks* That's what you get for messing with us.

Jisoo came to Lisa and laughs infront of her while looking at each other. The weirdest thing is, Lisa was slightly smirking and quickly held Jisoo's neck. She got up and tightens her grip, another one is that she takes off her coat and revealed a protection when you get shot.

Jisoo: H-how dare you...!

Lisa smirked and said to Jisoo.

Lisa: Unnie, you can't mess with me.

Jisoo: S-stop it!

Jisoo closed her eyes but what Lisa didn't know is that, Jin was behind her and was ready to shoot but Lisa heard the gun was being fixed so she quickly turned around and saw Jin. She was having a hard time finding her gun and instead of finding it as she will be shot, she punches Jin in his stomach.

Jin: Ugh, fuck!

Lisa: Oops! Sorry, oppa!

She sarcastically said the word 'oppa' and smirks at Jin. Jisoo was almost dying and pale so Lisa dropped Jisoo and fell on the floor while panting. Rosè saw what happened and she quickly gets up and hit Lisa on the back with a piece of wood. She lets go of it and also fainted on the floor but Lisa was too strong to handle the pain.

Lisa: Well, it was pretty fun fighting with the three of you but I guess you will never win, so I'll see ya around and goodluck meeting with her!

Her? Does she mean Y/N? She smirked once again and the three of us was left behind.

Jin: Shit! Her tricks are too much!

Jisoo coughs while Rosè was lying on the ground.

Jin: Jisoo!

Jisoo: No no, I'm fine! I'm not shot so don't worry. Help Rosè instead, she is shot in the back.

Jin: *sighs* Okay.

Jin went towards Rosè and he tries to wake her up.

Jin: Rosè? Rosè, please wake up.

Rosè opened her eyes and scoffed a little.

Rosè: O-oppa, it h-hurts...!

Jin: Don't worry, it will be gone soon. I'll cure it when we get home.

Rosè: *nods* Thanks.

Jin: Can you walk?

Rosè: I think so but, I need help...

Jin: Oh, sure.

Jin helped Rosè to stand up and held her by her waist. Jisoo is fine and not injured so she gestured Jin and Rosè to follow her quietly while holding a gun.

Jin: Jisoo, do you know what exactly are you doing?

Jisoo: Yes, why?

Rosè: Unnie, please be careful.

Jisoo: I know, don't worry about me. I'm completely fine.

Jin and Rosè nodded their heads as they continued to follow Jisoo.

Jin: Jisoo, look out!

Jin said to Jisoo quietly but enough for her to hear and a gang member walked passed by them but luckily, they hid fast and quick so they will not get the chance to be found.

Jisoo: Gosh, that was close!

Jin: I know!

Rosè coughed a little bit but quietly.

Jisoo: Rosè, are you sure you're okay?

Rosè: *nods*

Jin: You know you can rest in the corner, we will be back to get you when we found Y/N or Jungkook.

Rosè: No, I can do it.

Jisoo: Alright, just be careful next time.

Rosè: Yes, unnie.

They immediately went out of the hiding spot and continued to search for Y/N or Jungkook. They went to the very last hallway when they heard someone, screaming for help.

Y/N: AHH! HELP ME! PLEASE, SOMEONE!

Jisoo, Rosè, Jin: Y/N?!

They came infront of Y/N's door and peeks through the hole in the doorknob.

Jin: Oh no...

Jisoo: What? What is it?

Jin: She's being abused...

Jisoo: By who?

Jin: Lisa's gang. But Sehun's gang isn't here, maybe they're at the abandoned factory near our place.

Rosè didn't hesitate to bang on the door and shouted Y/N's name.

Rosè: Y/N-ssi! Don't worry, we're here to save you!

Y/N: U-unnie?

The three don't know what was happening inside but all they could hear is screaming and yelling. They ended up crying and was ready to burst inside the door.

Jisoo: Kick it, Jin!

Jin: I'm trying!

Jisoo: Go!

Rosè: Oppa, please hurry!

Jin: Just a little more!

Jin was trying his hard to kick the door but it was opened revealing a woman, wearing a white tshirt, black pants, and shoes. She just gave us a quick glance and starts to run away. Jisoo and Rosè got suspicious and they seemed like they know who the girl is.

Jisoo: Rosè, am I dreaming? Did I just really saw her? For a really long time?

Rosè: Me too, unnie! Is it just me or am I paralyzing or something?

Jin: What are you girls talking about? Come on, let's go, we need to save her!

Jin took a step inside the room but failed as he was being punched by random people and gang members.

Y/N: No! Stop it! That's my oppa! *cries* Let go of him, just do it to me, not them! Please, I'm begging you!

Jisoo: Jin!

Jisoo tried to shoot the members but she's out of bullets so she puts her gun inside of her pocket. Rosè walked as fast as she can to untie Y/N.

Rosè: Y/N! Just relax! We're going to save you!

Y/N: Unnie! Faster please!

Rosè untied Y/N's legs but she didn't finished it 'cause someone covered her mouth with a handkerchief and suddenly fainted into it's arms.

Y/N: I-Irene?

Irene: *smirks* Have fun, Y/N.

Y/N: H-how dare you-

*slap*

Joy: Just shut up!

Y/N: Let go of her!

Wendy: Don't worry, I'll teach this bitch a lesson! Tie her up again!

Yeri and Seulgi went up to tie her again and Wendy punched Y/N right on her stomach making her to groan in pain. Her vision starts to get blurry and ended up seeing darkness.

Jin: We have to go now!

Jisoo: But what about Y/N?! Are you crazy?

Jin (in his mind): Don't worry, Y/N. We will save you soon.

Jisoo: Jin, open your senses! We have to get her quick!

Jin: Now is not the time!

Jisoo: What do you mean?! She's dying for god's sake!

Jin: Rosè fainted and she is too weak so we have to get her out of here before her life ends! We're losing time and it's 4pm!

Jisoo: I don't care about the time!

Jin: Then what about Rosè and Y/N? You still don't care about them?

Jisoo: GOD, FUCK THIS LIFE!

She ended up crying and Jin hugged her.

Jin: I promise we will get Y/N soon. We can't just let Rosè die. I know Y/N will be okay...

Jisoo: You really think she'll be okay with a bunch of fuckers and bitches with her?

Jin: *sighs* I know but...we just need to go...

Jisoo: Promise me that, Jin.

Jin: I promise.

He gave Jisoo a quick kiss and left the building.

Others POV

Jungkook: What do you think happened? I'm so worried...

Jennie was curing Jimin's wound on his stomach while Jungkook was walking back and forth, desperate to see what happens next.

Taehyung: Jungkook, you need to calm down.

Jungkook stops.

Jungkook: Hyung, how will I be able to calm down in this situation? My girlfriend has been kidnapped and now she's lost! I'm telling you, if something bad happens to her, I will never forgive myself.

Taehyung: That is exactly the point. You sit down and wait for the other group to come and report their findings or something.

Jungkook sighed and finally sat down at the sofa.

Jimin: *groans* Jen-Jennie...be careful, it hurts...!

Jennie: S-sorry, oppa! It's just that your wound is so injured!

Jennie continued to cure Jimin's wound while the other 3 boys (RM, Suga, Jhope) was investigating.

Namjoon: Are you guys sure you don't find anything?

Taehyung: Well, luckily we only found Jungkook.

Suga: How about Y/N?

Taehyung: There's no sign of her. Jungkook said that she might not be there so I thought she may be in Busan with Lisa's gang.

Jhope: *sighs* Let's just all hope that she's alright.

Jennie: I think I can't sleep without my sister... *checks the time* It's 4pm?!

Jungkook: Noona, how did you found me?

Jennie: I also don't know 'cause I just randomly opened some doors then I saw that yours is locked out of all the doors in that floor.

Jungkook: Oh, okay. Thanks for saving me, by the way.

Jimin: It's nothing. *smiles*

Jungkook smiled to Jimin and after a few minutes, Taehyung's phone suddenly rang. He picked it up and looked at the caller ID.

Taehyung: It's Jin hyung!

Everyone stood up, including Jungkook who is really desperate. Taehyung answered the phone call and put it in loud speaker so everybody could hear.

Jin: Taehyung-ah! Where is your group?

Taehyung: We're already home! We found Jungkook but Y/N is not there! Is something wrong?

Jin: Well, yes! Technically, we just found Y/N a while ago!

All (except Jin): WHAT?!

Jungkook: Where is she? Is she hurt? What did they do to her?!

Jennie: Is Y/N with you right now?

Namjoon: Jin hyung, are you going home now?

Jin: Yes but-

He was cutted off by the call ended and everyone sighed in disappointment.

Jimin: What could possibly be happening?

Suga: Do you think they saved her?

Jhope: Let's hope they do...

They waited and waited for 1 more hour and they suddenly heard the door opened, revealing the last group.

Jimin: Oh my god, Rosè!

Jimin saw Rosè, very pale and unconscious, so he went up to her and carried her to his arms while Jin and Jisoo sat down at the sofa.

Jisoo: Can I please get some water?

Taehyung: Oh sure, I'll get it for you noona.

Jisoo: Thanks, Taehyung-ssi.

Taehyung quickly gets up and offers his noona some water.

Jungkook: So, where's Y/N?!

Everyone got their gazes on Jisoo and Jin while the two of them looked at all of them in fear.

Jin: Let us explain.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Words: 2018❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

194K 6.1K 24
; in which a girl is constantly chased after annoyingly to prove jeon jungkook's friends wrong.
69.2K 2.1K 15
Y/N is one of the most well behaved students at her school, whereas Jeon Jungkook is the exact opposite. With their contrasting personalities and sta...
203K 5K 44
In which two best friends fall for each other.
432 19 20
Kim Taehyung, a bad boy and rich boy of the university and he fell in love with Jungkook in the party when he saw him for the first time. Jeon Jungk...