sweet, a little selfish | yuq...

נכתב על ידי serendipitytrash

yuqi always thought she was straight but being in love with your bestfriend is not straight at all עוד

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五

3.4K 142 62
נכתב על ידי serendipitytrash

我希望我早点知道

when minnie heard that yuqi was dating lucas, she wanted to be happy, but couldn't.

why do i feel this way? minnie asked herself.

she was sure she was over yuqi. gosh, she even had a girlfriend, who she loved so much. but she still felt so damn upset.

"what's wrong baby? are you okay?" miyeon asked the younger girl as she back hugged her.

"yeah, i'm fine. just tired i guess." minnie suggested, shutting off her phone and turning around to face her girlfriend.

the korean girl kissed her but minnie couldn't reciprocate.

"goodnight babe." minnie mumbled and turned away.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

24.4K 832 29
Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They are enemies, hate each other. But what ha...
1.3K 99 10
Yunjin was diagnosed with leukemnia when she was 10 years old and still want to be as cheerful and energetic puppy as she is. She's engross with read...
52.9K 2.7K 37
[COMPLETED] [WARNING: CONTAINS CURSE WORD AND SEXY CONTENT] Chaerji FF story Chaeryeong's life is quiet, simple and orderly. She is just one of the h...
22.8K 2K 66
How do people fall in love? Is it because of their appearance? attitude? rank? wealth? For Chaeryeong, she was sure she fell in love with that soothi...