My King // Arthur Curry

By ladyarchangel74

She had to leave the only life she had ever known because her father received a job offer. Eighteen-year-old... More

Disclaimer
Another New Story
Shout-out
Q&A
A/N
Yay, A New Story!
Cool New Story
Alexis Winters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

New Story

7.5K 120 10
By ladyarchangel74

Searching for her father for over ten years, twenty-three-year-old Lydia Howlett had finally found him. Having no memories of his past, Logan's shocked when she arrives at the X-Mansion with her five-year-old son Connor, claiming that she's his daughter. After living with the X-Men for about three years, Lydia, Connor, and Logan one day watch a show called The Witcher. What will happen when the Howletts find themselves transported into the show? Will they find a way home, or will they stay? Read to find out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 9.1K 54
Title pretty much says it all, this book is basically just full of young justice character X readers :3 feel free to send requests or write them in t...
19.3K 415 12
(Y/n) (L/n) is a beautiful woman with an incredible gift. From a young age the girl was considered an abomination to man kind, causing her to live a...
9.8K 255 10
Ruby lived in a world of lies. Everyone around her kept secrets from her, never really telling her the truth of what had happened to her and who she...
76.5K 1.7K 97
Meet Alexis Evans, seventeen years old and a senior in high school.... sort of. Her life hasn't always been easy, but it was always something new wit...