Shattered

By alexthemad

Olivia Wade. Know the name? No? Makes sense. No one seems to know her. She's always lost in the shadows. Or... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
Epilouge

53

349 7 1
By alexthemad

We get back to New Orleans, after two weeks, and I drop my stuff off at my apartment. We're gonna buy a house right outside the city. We got a call saying some witch with a B in Calixs family was coming to town to "kill us all". Literally all of his family have tried to kill us, so I'm not worried. I still haven't told him I'm pregnant. I wanted to give us the thrill of being married again before I hurt his mood. I'm still scared he won't want another child. Also, his and Hayley's daughter, Hope, is coming home today.

XxX

I walk through the town, admiring the view, when I see a woman staring at me. I look at her confused, but shake my head. I then go into Rousears, and sit at a booth. Cami walks over, and I smile st her. "What can I get ya?" She asks. "Just a coke. Thanks." I say, and she nods.

The door opens, so I look up. There I see the woman from outside. I gulp as she stares me down, and she walks over to me. I stand up, and Cami walks over to us. She goes to hand me my coke, but I speak up, "Cami, go tot the back, and don't come out until I say it's okay." I say, and she nods. She puts the tray down on the table next to me, then runs away from us.

I wipe my hand, and everyone gets up to leave the restaurant. I then lock the doors without touching them, and she smirks. "You think you scare me, darling?" She asks. I wince at the sound of her voice, and she steps closer. "Don't worry, dear. I'm not here to kill you. Not yet. I just wanted to meet you personally. Also, I wanted to congratulate you in person." She says. I cock my head to the side, and she puts her head to my stomach. A pain shoots through me, and I groan. I wrap my arms around my stomach, then flip my wrist.

She flies against the wall, and I make the knifes lift into the air. I let them fly into her, and she gasps. I twist my wrist, and her head snaps to the side, then down. I sigh, and unlock the door.

"You can come out, Cami." I yell. I hear footsteps, and she pads into the room. "Who was that-" She says, but stops when she sees the woman stuck to the wall. "Sorry about the mess." I say, and she sighs. "It's okay. You did what you had to. You did have to do that, right? Like, it was a matter of life or death?" She asks, and I nod. "Okay. That's okay. I'll just, um, call Marcel to, um, take care of it." She says, and I nod. I should probably go before I get a lecture. I say bye to Cami then leave.

I get to my apartment, and my mind immediately goes deep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 602 7
Davina's older sister comes to visit. She gets along with the whole family but what happens what certain blonde immortal witch walks through the door...
19.3K 650 28
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
122K 1.8K 18
Hayley gave birth to two little girls. Hope and Olivia Mikaelson. Hayley and Klaus had to give their children to someone to keep them safe. While Hop...
71.1K 1.3K 32
Wife to Klaus Mikaelson, soon to be mother to the first Tribrid in history, went in hiding and created a new family, will Brooklyn have a safe pregna...