Innocent beauty

By littlethingsread

She is kind Shy Gullible Pure Adorable Sweet Beautiful And innocent. Her name is Lavender. He is dark Da... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen

Chapter five

51.6K 1.5K 596
By littlethingsread

"Her hand in his, he became her tomorrows." -Atticus

"Блядь!" Orion was losing his mind. He couldn't believe that guy escaped once again. They were currently in Florence Italy, trying to get hold of Barak Esposito.

It was like Barak, was the trickster and they were the dummies falling for the stupidest of traps. Three days.. it had been three days since he saw his beauty. Three times.. three times for sparing that fucktards life.

The next three to one count down would be him, counting the seconds he'd shoot a bullet through Baraks head because he was fucking done.

He's not a murderer, no. But one thing he's good at is shooting people in just the right spot to leave them semi paralyzed.

"Where are we with his location?" Orion spoke through clenched teeth.

"He seems to be underground. The signal isn't picking up, just give me a couple more seconds... and.... there!" Chase exclaimed looking through his laptop.

"He seems to be under the trevi fountain in Rome. That's like three hours from here." Zander observed.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go и получить этот сукин сын." Orion left the room with out glancing back. He was honestly done playing games, this is not some fucking suicide squad mission. This was just simple dirty work his father wants completed. Orion wants to badly to call lavender but he couldn't, no, he wouldn't risk it. For all he knows the Italians already have been alerted of his presence in their country. They can easily trace back a call made from his phone.

And there is no way in hell he'll let anyone near his beauty.

**************************************
"Lavender pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee." Jett was on his knees begging her to stop crying.

Jett and Lavender were actually getting along, quite well actually. They've laughed till their stomach hurt and debate about the smallest things. They were like annoying siblings to anyone around them.

However, when Jett and Lavender went back to her place after school ended, Lavender began to miss Orion deeply. But what triggered her to sob was when, dear old Jett, mentioned Orion bragging to them how delicious her cookies were and how he, along with the other guys wants to try and know whether they taste as good as they sound.

Lavender couldn't believe Orion loved it and felt it was worthy enough to even brag about. She has always loved to bake but then again it was her first time baking for anyone that was not a family member, she wanted to jump and squeal out of happiness. She truly wanted to hug him except, he's not here.

When Lavender realizes this detail, she began to cry. Jett didn't know what to do in this situation, all he could think of was to beg. Beg her to stop crying or Orion will have his head.

Thankfully Martha saved the day. She came in and saw her angel crying and the poor boy lost so she told Jett it was best for him to go home, and she calmed Lavender down by making her hot cocoa. She even added extra marshmallows.

Although it didn't make lavender miss Orion any less, she still felt a little bit better.

The day went on with her going to her dance rehearsals. After the rehearsals she stayed behind while everyone else leaves. She had been working on a piece for weeks and she just can't seem to perfect it. It was a piece about a child, giving everything they have and receiving nothing in return. Through the different turns and stages of life, the child then realizes everything that happened taught her to put her self first. To realize it's okay to be selfish sometimes.

At the end of her dance she was on the floor, looking at herself in mirror, smiling.
It's time to go home.

♥︎

"Jett, I'm- I'm s-sorry about yesterday." Lavender smiled softly. She felt terrible for acting like a child and making Jett feel uncomfortable to the point where he had to beg and leave.

"It's okay shortcake, I'm supposed to be the one apologizing." Jett still felt guilty even tho he didn't know what he did wrong. But seeing her upset made him upset and angry actually. I guess she just had the aura of wanting to be protected somehow.

"N-no p-please Jett it w-wasn't your fault!! And I m-made cookies for you y-yesterday. W-will you forgive me?" Lavender bit her lips, she hated making others upset and she knew how much Jett wanted to try her cookies, it was the thing that got her sobbing in the first place.

"OH MY GOD!! If Orion didn't like you I'd put a ring on that finger!!" Jett squealed in excitement which caused Lavender to giggle and give him the box of cookies. He couldn't even wait before throwing the lid open and taking a bite before moaning at the delicious goodness of velvet chocolate.

"B-but that d-doesn't mean we can't all be friends silly!!" Lavender giggles again, before she stops and pouts. "U-unless you don't like me."

Jett shook his head at her innocence. "Li-likthe youh? Gurlh I lovbbbb youhhh!!" Jett exclaimed with cookies in his mouth. They were still standing in the hall way where students were looking at the strange exchange. But the sound of the bell saves them from receiving stares and Jett dropped Lavender to her English class before making his way to his own class.

On the third period Lavender had P.E. She didn't like that class because everyone was so competitive and because Orion wasn't there to make her feel better. But Lavender can't skip her classes so she plucked up the courage and walked into the girls changing room.

It then occurred to Lavender that she hadn't made girl-friends, although she was happy she had Orion and now Jett, she still wanted a girl best friend.

Once she was all dressed in her P.E clothes, she walked outside to where the rest of her class mates were standing and she stands near a girl with pink hair. She counted till three before saying, "h-hey." The girl just looked at her before turning and walking away to where her friends were standing. Lavenders heart clenched while she looked at her shoes blinking away the tears.

"Okay class!! Today we're going to play basketball. I need two teams!! Marcus and Taylor, you're the captains so you get to choose your teammates." Couch whistles and they marched to the front.

One by one they called our names, Taylor mostly choosing her girl friends and potential she winning jocks, while Marcus chooses his friends. Lavender felt awkward when it was between her or Betty. It was Marcus turn to pick and Lavender wanted to scream in joy when Marcus picked her.

However, when she walked towards him Lucas, one of Marcus' friends grabbed her wrist and whispered her to show off her ass. Lavender gasp and tried to push him before he physically does anything. But then she feels a warm hand on her waist.

A hand she was getting to know but still doesn't fully comprehend.

His grip on her waist was soft yet firm. Enough strength to pull and put her behind him. "I suggest you start walking before I do something that'd make you wish you walked away." He spoke with clenched jaw, glaring down. He was already super pissed off and coming back to see this made him angry.

"O-okay relax dude!" Lucas puts his arms out in surrender before turning and running towards Marcus.

Lavender was still in shock and her body was trembling but warm. Not from fear but from disbelief.

Slowly he turned around and asked, "are you oka-" before he could finish the sentence, Lavender jumps up and tackles him in a tight hug. She was so happy she cried.

Orion held her equally as tight around the waist and the other supporting her behind as she wrapped her legs around him and breathed in his scent. He missed her so fucking much. Orion was so happy to be back and even more to know that his little красота misses him just as much.

He began to walk away from the field and into the boys locker room despite the coach yelling. Orion wanted some time alone with her, away from those fucktards he calls classmates.

Once they were inside, Orion took a seat on a bench with Lavender on his lap, legs still wrapped around his waist. He began to feel Lavender loosen her grip When she lifted her face up, he wanted to smack himself for leaving her for so long. Taking in her appearance he wiped away the fallen tears and brought his forehead to hers.

"Hey baby." He spoke softly.

Lavender looks at him and giggles, "H-hi."

Orion's heart was ecstatic, especially hearing the soft giggles coming from an angel. "I missed you." He whispers looking into her eyes.

Lavender bit her lips and whispers, "I missed you more." She then added, "you came back." Giving him a soft but large smile.

Orion chuckled lightly pulling her in for another hug, "I always will."

Lavender pulled back and pouted. "What took you so long?"

"Uh" Orion cleared his throat before saying, "that does not matter." Before looking at her and smirking, "I wish I could've came sooner tho, because I quite enjoy this close proximity between us." He spoke huskily looking between the non existent space between them.

The cute little girl looked down and blushed heavily. She tried to get up but Orion's grip was strong.

"Hey I wasn't complaining." Orion chuckles as she tries to move away again. She stopped struggling and stuck her tongue out at him. Orion shook his head at her childish behavior before getting up and placing her down.

As much as he loved keeping her to himself, I don't think Lavenders parents would be happy if she skipped her class.

"Whose team are you on?" Orion asked lavender as they walked hand in hand to the basket ball field.

"Marcus." Lavender whispers back. Orion nodded and began to walk towards the guy.

"I want in and Luai out." Orion simply stated.

'Luai?' Marcus thought strangely but then figured who he was talking about and nodded.

And then began a fascinating game of basketball where Orion literally lifted his little beauty to help her score a winning point.

Thank you for reading!!

There will be grammatical mistakes so feel free to point that out

Also I'd like to thank you guys for 1k reads it literally means the world to me❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.9K 23
COMPLETED A new boy joins the class and is anything but ordinary. Rafe is frantic, reckless, and unpredictable. He takes a seat next to the orphaned...
1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
250K 4.9K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
5.7K 122 22
🎀𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲🎀 16+ (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬...𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲) 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 is a struggling artis...