Hamiltots: The Next Generation

By PrinterMimi

This is gonna be Hamiltots, but with a twist! Instead of Alex and friends, why not the next generation, a ser... More

Introduction
School Bullies
Crayons
Juice Boxes and Bullies
Preschool Love
Crush Catastrophe
Love Is A Mess
What do I do?!
Crazy Crushing
Party Time!
Lost?
Fighting
Raisins

Truth or Dare?

271 9 59
By PrinterMimi

Madison's POV
Why I am sitting in a Hamilton house? Everyone else is talking with each other and Philip keeps shooting me worried glances. I'm not fine. I never will be without friends. It's one thing to reject me, but to completely stop talking to me after, I think, is bad.

I don't really care if he thinks it awkward because I don't. No! I'm sounding like my dad again, and I hate him! But then again, he was the only one who cared enough to warn me of the scum that is the Hamilton's.

Well, actually, that's not entirely true. Mrs. Hamilton is nice, but I don't know how she puts up with Alexander or even Philip! And she has a new baby too, I think her name is Angelica. That must be pretty stressful.

That's when I see Freya walk over to me.

Freya's POV
"Guys, we can't just leave her over there sitting by herself, no matter how awkward it is!" I argued with the rest of my friends. Though it would be awkward, I cared for Madison. I truly did. And she is now sitting there, lonely, what am I expected to do, ignore her? Laugh at her?

"I know but what would we even say to her?" Mimi asked. She cares for Madison too, but something told me she didn't want Madison to come back. She showed no real indication of it, I could just feel it. I thought this was strange but whatever, we are twins after all.

"Whatever, I'll find out when I get there! You guys don't have to join me, but I'm going to go talk to Madison!" I said, getting up and making my way over to her.

Madison stared at me with confusion in her eyes as I approached her, and I smiled at her. It was the best I could do. I had nothing to say.

"What are you doing over here?" Madison asked me.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to come back over with me and the others? You seem pretty lonely over here." I answered.

Madison's POV
Hah, so that was it. I knew there had to be a reason for her to come over here, and that reason was pity. She pitied me. That was all. Whatever, might as well take advantage of the moment.

"Um, sure! I kinda miss you guys!" I said, standing up. That wasn't a lie. I really did miss them a lot, and I wondered if we would ever talk again. Thanks to Freya, that would happen! Freya was always very loud and obnoxious, but she is very caring and kind when she needs to be.

Philip's POV
I looked up to see Freya leading Madison over to us. Great, this was going to be awkward. To my surprise, it wasn't. We talked and laughed like we used to, and had lots of fun as friends. Maybe I was worrying over nothing?

"So, what should we do now?" Theo asked us.

"Well, remember when we spied on our dads? That was lots of fun!" Mimi answered. So we got up and did just that, when we looked through the keyhole and saw my dad jabbing an angry finger into Jefferson's chest.

Alexander's POV
I was jabbing my finger into Jefferson's chest while yelling at him. I realized that I had to crane my neck all the way up, him having to look straight down at me. I almost let out a chuckle.

I was still jabbing a finger into his chest, yelling about who knows what, because honestly not even I know what I'm talking about sometimes, before he picked me up and started making out with me

JK JK HERE'S THE REAL PART

Before he picked me up and threw me on the ground. Everything went to black.

Jefferson's POV
I was getting sick of this tiny tater tots of a man poking me with his finger, and I just couldn't take it anymore. I had no idea what the hell he was talking about at this point, and to be honest, I don't think he knew either.

Every time he said a word though, he would shove his finger into my chest and it was really starting to get irritating, until finally I had enough.

Without thinking, I picked him up and slammed him on the floor and he was out cold, blood oozing out of his head. Even if I did think it over before I did it, I still would've come to the same conclusion, so I don't feel bad.

I heard Madison scream. There was a chorus of other children screaming, but Madison was the only one I seemed to hear. Madison was the only one that actually mattered. I heard feet pounding on the stairs, racing down to see what the trouble was, and she opened the door and was horrified.

When I saw everyone's shocked expressions, I started feeling bad. I wasn't expecting to care, Hamilton is my enemy. And I don't feel bad for him, I feel bad for everyone else, which is kind of odd. I don't even know half these children, let alone care about them.

Eliza's POV
I heard a loud crash and the children screaming. Fearing the worst, I raced downstairs only to find Alexander on the floor, and Jefferson looking guilty.

I had no time to ponder what might have caused this, but I checked on Alexander.

Jefferson seemed deep in thought, when Philip asked me "Is.. Papa dead?" I shook my head. "Your father will be fine. Go play with your friends." He nodded and the group of children went back to his room.

Poor Philip, he must have seen his father being struck. Poor Madison, I believe it was her father who did this. I didn't have time to ponder this, I cleaned up Alexander and decided to let him rest a bit.

Mimi's POV
When we saw Jefferson basically body-slam Hamilton, I instantly felt bad for both Madison and Philip. Poor Philip feared the worst.

He definitely was Eliza's son, always worrying over everyone.

But he was also definitely Hamilton's son, with his sometimes (not always) short temper, and how he always adored Alexander, how he was prone to arguments and-

Did I mention he was Alexander's son?

I shook my head with a tiny laugh clearing away the thought before looking over at Philip. He looked so worried. I instantly regretted laughing, what if he thought I was laughing at him?

Theo was hugging Philip. Her father was in the room where it happened™ and witnessed the whole thing, but he didn't take enough part in it for anything to happen to him. He was always one to wait for things to happen instead of stepping in.

I didn't really like that about him. But I was not about to say that out loud. While Theo was comforting Philip, I was comforting Madison, and Freya was doing a little bit of both, but mainly Madison.

She always liked Madison, and was very fond of her, even after the whole crush catastrophe. When Madison was hurt, she was always hurt with her.

I wondered if there was something between them. Something secret or maybe something not even they had discovered yet. I had always been good at picking out who had a crush on who, but for some reason, my own sister had always been difficult to find out. Maybe she just hid it really well, or maybe she didn't like anyone like that at all.

Madison was much easier, especially with Philip. Right when I saw the way she looked at him, I knew. Then again, I can't really say I'm that good at the whole thing, because I thought that Philip was falling for Madison, not Theo.

Philip and Madison were looking a lot better now, and everyone was getting sick of the whole topic, so we decided to drop it and play a game of truth or dare.

Freya's POV
I was the first to ask a question. "Philip, truth or dare?" I'm excited to see what he picks, I have a good truth and dare in mind.

"Um, dare?" He said. Perfect.

"I dare you to run out there, go into the office, scream "I'M A BANANA!" and run back," I said.

He blushed, and the rest of us went "oooooo" But he ended up getting up and running away, and we heard a faint scream coming from downstairs saying "I'M A BANANA!" before he came back in a rush, looking embarrassed.

We all laughed and continued the game.

"Theo," Philip asked, "Truth Or Dare?"

"I'm going to go with dare." Theo replied, sounding nervous. Philip smirked. Ok, I dare you to run to the office and smack Mr. Jefferson in the face, then run back. We're going to go with you to make sure you actually do it."

I'm pretty sure Philip just said that because he hated Mr. Jefferson, but we were all on board with the idea.

Theodosia's POV
Did Philip actually just dare me to do that? I'm nervous. I really want to do it, but it will be so awkward, and in front of my dad too! Whatever, I could explain it to him in the car, and he would understand. So, I got up, and the rest of The Squad™ followed.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm doing this. I repeated that line over and over in my mind, as if it would make the whole situation better. We reached the brown door that led to Mr. Hamilton's office, where Mr. Jefferson sat on a black chair.

I was doing it. I ran up to him, and smacked him. Before I BOOKED IT I saw a shocked expression on his face, that said "WTF-" but of course, I didn't see much before running away.

That was the craziest thing I have ever done. I was probably going to be in trouble for it when I got home. Oh well, it was worth it.

Then, it was my turn to ask someone. I chose Madison.

"Madison, truth or dare?" I asked her, expecting her to pick dare, so I was a little disappointed when she didn't.

"Well, since I know what happens when you pick a dare, I'm going to go with the safer option, and pick truth." Madison stated smoothly.

I had always thought that she hated her father, at least a little bit, so I decided to ask to confirm my assumptions.

"On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love your father?" I asked. I know it's kind of a weird question, and what if I was wrong about her all along but she answered swiftly.

Madison's POV
"How much do you love your father?" She asked me expectantly. I was a little weirded out by the question, but answered her without hesitation

"-10" I said in reply.

Philip laughed."That's not on a scale of 1-10!" He said and chuckled.

It was my turn to ask someone the question, and I chose Mimi. "Truth or dare?"

She pondered it for a second, then chose dare. "I dare you to walk up to Mrs. Hamilton, ask 'Hello, how are you today?' and without even waiting for a response, back flip and walk away like nothing happened. I said.

I knew it was rather specific, but hey, it was going to be really funny. " O-ok..." She said, before getting up.

Wow, I wasn't expecting her to actually be on board with this.

We followed her, and Mrs. Hamilton was vaccuming a rug upstairs when we found her. Mimi tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse me, Mrs. Hamilton?"

Mrs. Hamilton spun around. "Yes, dear?" She asked politely.

Mimi took a deep breath in. "Hello, how are you today, and without even waiting for a response, back flip and walk away." Mimi said, then ran back to Philip's room.

I mean, I guess that's technically what I asked her to do, though it's not what I meant.

Mimi's POV
Everyone was chuckling as we went back to Philip's room. I knew what Madison meant, but I wasn't about to do that. Well, guess it's my turn to ask a question, and the only person who hasn't had a turn is Freya.

"Freya, truth or dare?" I asked her. I was expecting her to pick dare, but to my surprise she picked truth.

"I agree with Madison on this one, y'all are crazy when it comes to these dares," she said.

I was going to seize this moment.

"Who do you have a crush on?"

An
Wow, this is my longest chapter yet! It's 2,119 words long, not including this author's note. It took me about an hour and a half to write, but it was worth it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 918 16
im going to dedicate my time to this :D ive been really into hamilton latley so might as well ps. this also includes hamilcast and works they've be...
66K 3K 21
Another modern day Hamilton lams FanFiction
1.2K 94 29
[[UNEDITED]] "This series is addicting!" -@Brook_2007 Phillip Hamilton always loved Alexa. Alexa Jefferson always loved Phillip. He was scared he wou...
33K 1.6K 43
Mostly lams... and mullette and Jeffmads with some philiodosia mixed in for good measure.