𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ! ᵏᵖᵒᵖ

Από brderlinegguk

❝ (y/n), why are you naked? ❞ ❝ ... why are you not? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ [various bottom!kpop x top!reader] [matur... Περισσότερα

{warnings & requests}
{jjk} captivated (1) [f]
{jjk} captivated (2) [f]
{knj} snowdays [f]
{kth} between us [f]
{pjm} to please you [f]
{ksj} photogenic [f]
{myg} under the weather [gn]
{bbh} dirty boy [f]
{pjm} mood to snuggle [f]
{bts} pegging them [f]
{bts} in little space [gn]
{ten} [ 1 9 : 3 4 ] [f]
{jjk} spring cleaning [gn]
{bts} overstimulating them [f]
come read this boss man
{bts} how they confess to liking you [f]
{kth} the new toy [f]
{bts} touching them in public [gn]
{jjh} [ 2 0 : 1 6 ] [f]
{myg} little helper [f]
{nct dream} when they get jealous [m]
{jjk} fun at the fair [gn]
{kth} spectacles [m]
{pjm} [ 0 0 : 1 3 ] [gn]
{got7} they're in heat [gn]
{jjk} under the stars [m]

{pjm} in my feelings [f]

32.8K 574 148
Από brderlinegguk

requested - no
au - high school
warnings - lil bit angsty
(ft sad mochi)

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"(y/n)~!" your boyfriend whined. you were sat in your music class, doing partner work, something he wasn't too happy about. mr lee had picked the partners, choosing you with hoseok, your best friend.

it wasn't often that jimin got jealous, but he couldn't help it, not when it looked like you were having the time of your life without him. you threw your head back, laughing loudly at hoseok's seagull impression. "aNd sPrItE!"

a pout raised on jimin's pink lips. you ignored him. or maybe you didn't hear. he glared at the red headed boy next to you, stupid hoseok, who does he think he is? if it was needed, jimin wouldn't hesistate to slap a bitch.

"hyung!" taehyung called, causing the blonde haired boy to jump at the sudden noise.

"what, taehyung? i'm busy." he spun on the wheeled chair to face his monitor again.

"busy? doing what? trying to kill hobi with your eyes?" a smirk formed on his handsome face, as he realised what was happening, "ah, is little mochi jealous~?"

"aish! shut up! only (y/n) is allowed to call me that. and i'm not jealous... i just thought of something that's all."

"is that something being noona and hoseok-ah running away together?" a marker pen flew towards him, decking him right in the face. "ah! jiminie! my eye!"

jimin quickly returned to his work as taehyung's outburst caught the attention of the teacher. "hm? i didn't see anything. maybe you're not sleeping enough, taehyung." a sly smile crept on his face, as tae whined in pain.

✧ ✧ ✧

for the duration of the lesson, the cherub tried to focus on the assignment, blocking out hoseok's obnoxious voice and your accompanying laughs.

when it ended, he was quick to wait for you outside of the door, having packed up early. this is because he was too annoyed to work properly, and decided to complete it next lesson, not wanting to hand in half-assed work.

standing upright, he adjusted his yellow jumper and straightened his sleeves when he saw you walking out.
"bye hoseok." you waved to the dancer and parted ways, almost bumping into your boyfriend.

"hey baby," you pecked his lips, pocketing your phone to hold his hand. "were you waiting for me?"

"obviously noona. it's friday."

whoops.

the smile on his face dropped when he saw your expression. "you forgot movie friday!"

"mochi i'm so sorry! i promised hobi that we'd finish the work tonight. he said he didn't want to do it tomorrow and i said i was free today." the small warmth left your hand.

the smaller boy turned his back to you. what was it with you and hoseok? lately you'd been spending more time with him and jimin didn't like it.

"chim,"

"no, it's fine, (y/n), i understand, there's always tomorrow right?" he turned back to face you, a fake smile playing on his plump lips.

"erm, yeah." you threw a cautious look his way then continued, "do you want me to drop you off? i have some time before i have to be at hobi's."

"no, thanks. i think i'll just head to the studio and practise a little, mr zhang said i should get some more practise in before the assessment."

stepping forward you placed a kiss on his head, "i'll see you later then. bye."

he didn't reply, but let his hand wave a little in goodbye.

✧ ✧ ✧

the following night, jimin sat on his fluffy covers, and old school jumper of yours draped over his slim frame. his books lay open forgotten, his phone in his hand instead. absentmindedly, he tapped through stories on snapchat, but paused when he saw your image.

the video showed your back. the white shirt of your uniform hidden by a ridiculously thick and long brown wig. bopping in time to the funky beat that played in the background, you spun once the beat dropped, showcasing your front. the camera zoomed in, presenting the small, white rimmed glasses that framed your beaming face.

jimin giggled at your silly behaviour, however when he zoned in on the name of the story, a bitter countenance took over. weren't you supposed to be working? swiping off the video, he clicked on your private chat and sent you a message.

me
(y/n), i thought you said you'd be finishing the assignment

jagiya 🌹
yeah, beautiful, we are

me
sure looks like it 👀
(sunshine ☀️'s story delivered)

jagiya 🌹
we were just having a break
come on minnie don't be like that
i swear i'll make it up to you

me
promise?

jagiya 🌹
promise.
how about i sleep over tonight and we spend the whole day tomorrow together?
we can do whatever you want 😏

me
fine.
don't be late

jagiya 🌹
dw baby i won't 😘

anddd you did it again.

jimin lay sprawled over his bed, the starry ceiling the only source of light. it was half eleven and you were still nowhere to be found. he assumed you were still at hoseok's house, forgetting all about your 'promise'. his groomed brows furrowed in anger when he heard the doorbell ring.

he reached the entry point into his house and unlocked the door, not bothering to open it. you turned the handle, and walked in, breathing hard.

"mochi? i'm sorry it took me so long, but namjoon came over to help, and you know what he's like. we had to redo the whole thing."

the blonde continued his ascent back to his bedroom, paying your words no mind. taking your shoes off at the door, you followed the younger upstairs, confused at his silence.

letting out a sigh as he travelled to his desk, back to you, you spoke again, "look, jimin, i've already apologised. what else do you want from me?"

"what else do i want? i want you to be honest with me! i mean i understand if you'd prefer hobi-hyung to me. everyone loves him; he's taller, funny, talented, and his smile is the definition perfection." you stood there dumbfounded. your mouth open and closed multiple times as you tried to comprehend the situation.

"chimchim, what are you talking about?"

"i'm talking about how you would rather go out with him than me."

"wha-? are you jealous? all i did was work on music with him. we weren't even alone for most of the time. what are you deeping it for?"

the blonde spun to face you, revealing the tears tracks running down his soft cheeks. "because i love you!" he choked out. at first you froze, that was the first time either of you had said those words to each other. getting over the initial shock, you stepped close to him, holding his face in the palm of your hands. you knew he hated crying, and feeling weak, and hated that you were the cause of it. he must've been extremely frustrated. "oh, jimin, sweetheart, baby, don't cry."

he tried to blink away the tears, head tilted to the lit-up ceiling. "aigo, you can be so stupid sometimes, (y/n). i'm jealous because i love you," sniffle, "and i feel like i'm gonna lose you to someone better than me."

tilting his head down to meet your eyes, you stared at him hard. "park jimin. you will never lose me. because there is no one better than you. you're perfect to me. so what if some people don't like you? not everyone will. they don't matter anyways. i love your height, it means we can cuddle better, and i can pick you up easier," demonstrating, you lifted the smaller boy, and placed him on his desk, standing between his bare legs. "and you're funny, just in your own way. don't get me started on talented, i actually feel incompetent next you, there's no end to the skills you show me. and your smile."

bringing your thumb down, you caressed his rosy bottom lip. "it lights up my entire world. smile for me?" his teeth were instantly shown to you, although not of his own will. his face was burning, and you could feel it underneath your palms.

placing your forehead on his, you stared into his watery orbs, "i love you, park jimin."

his lips captured yours in a heated kiss, and you reciprocated, trying to show him how much he meant to you. your arms circled his narrow waist, wile his arms locked behind your neck, bringing your bodies together. pulling away, you stayed close, enjoying each other's presence. "i love you so much."

jimin looked in your eyes, but was overwhelmed by the amount of emotion they held, and looked away. "hm. maybe i overreacted a little bit."

snorting unattractively, you stepped back and threw yourself on his bed, switching on his tv. "a little bit? i'm pretty sure i saw steam coming out of your ears. i've got to tell the guys about this. they'll love it."

"noona! no! please, not hoseok! or jungkook! they'll never let me hear the end of it." he whined and jumped off the desk to snuggle into your side.

"okay, then. only because you're so cute." adorably, he smiled at his victory, his eyes forming those crescent moons you loved. stealing another kiss, you revelled in the moment, park jimin was yours and you were his.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

27.9K 1.2K 21
" Please don't don't leave me " ~ I am not you are leaving me ~ " How can i live without you ??? ~ Just like i will be ~ Love that is priceless Love...
24.7K 1.7K 50
"𝐾𝑜𝑜 𝑦𝑢ℎ 𝑎𝑤𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑤𝑒" "𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑢ℎ 𝑡𝑎𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑒" ••••••••••• 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘤�...
60.2K 2.6K 18
[now i understand why people look at you and go "oh.."] top! taehyung bottom! hoseok ⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ (smut, inappropriate language, slight triggers) sl...
39.8K 1.4K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...