𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚�...

By 90sl0v3bug

シ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞. ☁️🌸 Here's a book about random kpop little space oneshots~ I hope you e... More

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬.
𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞.
𝐢'𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.
𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭?.
𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲'𝐬.
𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐧𝐨!.
𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫.
𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐦.
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.
𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭.
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞.
𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲.
𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲.
𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲.
𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲.
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲.
𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭.
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.
𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.
𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲!.
𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤.
𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭.
𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤.
𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐞.
𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝.
𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨.

20.6K 199 29
By 90sl0v3bug

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒
Monsta X

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Kihyun

🍼

No one's P.O.V

It was 9 a.m. in the morning and the members were eating breakfast at the dining room table.
Kihyun was in his high chair playing with his vegetables while everyone else was on their phones paying no attention to him.
This gave him the perfect chance to slip a piece of celery under the table to their dog, Kofu.
He went unnoticed so he decided to give her another and another and another until all of the veggies had vanished from his plate.

Kihyun : "wook daddies I finish my vweggies!
cwan I have chocowate pwudding now pweeaassee?!"

He said begging for a cup of pudding.

Jooheon : "I mean he did finish them sooo..."

Jooheon said looking at Shownu asking for permission to give the little what he wanted.
All he did was nod as an answer.

Shownu : "I'll go get his bib and then I'll feed him."

Said the leader as he walked up the stairs to Kihyun's playroom.
Jooheon got up and got the pudding out of the fridge.
Kihyun clapped his hands in excitement because it has been a while since he had his favorite dessert.
They all cooed at the sight of him getting so excited.

Wonho : "Just give it to him he looks so cute!"

Wonho said as he pinched the little's cheek.
The little let out a tiny giggle.
Jooheon opened the pudding and gave it to the little.
Before Shownu could be back in time to put on the little's bib he had already dug in.
Without thinking they just let him eat on his own, but only if they knew the traumatic scene that was about to unfold.
Before you knew it pudding was being thrown every where.
Most of it landing on Kihyun, some landing in the members hair, a little on the floor but luckily Hyungwon was there to pick up Kofu.
Shownu finally came back downstairs only to see the members, the dining area, and the little all covered in chocolate pudding.

Shownu : "I clearly said that I was going to go get his BIB and then I WILL feed him not oh go ahead and let him start eating it."

He said a little annoyed.
Kihyun, who still didn't know what was going on, actually started eating what was left of his pudding.

Jooheon & Wonho : "But he was the one who thr-"

Jooheon and Wonho said at the same time.
They were the most annoyed by the fact that they were both now covered in chocolate pudding.
They were cut off by Shownu grabbing them by the ear and taking them into the playroom.

Shownu : "So now your gonna blame the toddler now huh?
I'm guessing since you two are the only ones complaining you must have gave him the pudding in the first place."

He said while glaring at the two, tapping his foot angrily the floor.
They both looked down in guilt.

Shownu : "So your both gonna clean up that mess while I give him a bath understood?"

They both nodded in unison and walked out of the room with their heads hanging low.
He looked at the big oversized stuffed  bear named Teddy and sighed.

Shownu : "Oh Teddy what am I going to do with them?"

When he went to go get Kihyun for his bath he saw Wonho and Jooheon cleaning up the mess.
He had already guessed that the other members went to go take showers in their personal bathrooms.
Kihyun was still sitting in his high chair watching Spongbob on tv.
He unbuckled the strap on the chair and took the table peice off before he picked the little up not daring to hold him too close to his body.

Shownu : "Lets get you all cleaned up.
How does a bath sound sweety?"

Kihyun : "nu nu nu daddy I don wanna!"

The little whined trying to escape from his caregivers strong grip.

Shownu : "Hmm would you prefer a bubble bath then?"

He asked trying to persuade the little into taking a bath.

Kihyun : "yay bubbwe bath!"

He yelled excitedly.
Shownu smiled at his adorable little baby.
He walked to the bathroom while placing Kihyun on the sink counter.
He plugged the bathtub before he turned on the water and made sure the temperature wasn't too hot or too cold before adding the bubbles.
The little watched in glee as he saw the bubbles expand on top of the water.
Shownu turned off the water and helped the little take off his clothes and sit down in the water.

Kihyun : "daddy daddy can I get duckie and twuck pwease?!"

The little said while splashing the water.
Shownu smiled and handed him the duck and truck from the toy bin.
He let Kihyun play for a couple minutes before washing his hair first with his strawberry scented shampoo and then washed the rest of his body.

Shownu : "Oh I forgot to get your clothes and towel I'll be right back stay right there ok?"

He said while standing up, waiting for a reply.

Kihyun : "otay!"

Kihyun said with a big smile.
Shownu went to the little's room to get his clothes and towel when he got a call from their manager.
He quickly walked to Minhyuk's room, handing him the boy's clothes and towel, and asked him if he could help Kihyun dry off and put on his clothes.
Then he dashed into the kitchen and answered the call.
Minhyuk walked into the bathroom to see the little half asleep.
He chuckled.

Minhyuk : "C'mon before the water monster gets you!"

Minhyuk said as he spread out the towel.
Kihyun shot up and jumped out of the bathtub, running into his hyung's arms as if his life depended on it.

Kihyun : "Nu nu nu bubba dont let mwonster get hyunnie 'm too young to die."

Kihyun said believing every last word that fell from Minhyuk's mouth.

Minhyuk : "Dont worry sweetheart bubba will kill the water monster."

He said dramatically as he unplugged the drain of the tub.

Minhyuk : "See I killed the monster!"

Kihyun : "bubba ish a hewo!"

The little said while giggling.
Minhyuk dried him off and helped him put the dinosuar onesie on.
They both walked out of the bathroom as Kihyun held onto Minhyuk's pointer finger.
They sat and watched tv for a while and the little had already fallen asleep.
Minhyuk cooed at the sight of his sweetheart sleeping soundly.
He took a picture and sent it to the other members and when the message was delivered all you heard were 'aww's' coming from every room.
Minhyuk picked up the little and carried him to his room.
He went to the little's room and got his pacifier and dinosuar stuffie and brought it back into his room.
As soon as he put the pacifier in Kihyun's mouth he immediately started sucking on it.
He placed the stuffie next to him and layed down.
He kissed his forehead.

Minhyuk : "Sweet dreams sweetheart~"

Without another word Minhyuk fell asleep.
Shownu walked into the little's thinking Minhyuk had already put him to sleep in his crib but was met with an empty room.
Then he thought maybe he took the little to his room so they could cuddle.
He made his way to Minhyuk's room and knocked on the door but got no answer.
He knocked agian thinking he must not have heard him the first time.
He also recived no answer the second time so he opened the door quietly and what he saw made him uwu out loud.
They two boys were cuddled up to each other on the bed.
Minhyuk had his arms wrapped securely around the little's waist with his chin rested atop the boys head.
Kihyun had his face stuffed in the older males neck.
They were both fast asleep, sleeping peacefully.
Shownu snapped a picture and sent it to the members.

Shownu : "So cute!"

🍼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 123 31
Stories of K-pop idols in little space! ‼️NO SMUT‼️ [REQUESTS OPEN] Started: 9/8/21 Ended: 🥇 #1 in littlestories (6/6/23), (9/2/23), (2/27/24)
26.4K 569 33
Ateez Littlespace Book! If you don't like this type of stuff, do not read! Come in and enjoy the fluff!
264K 4.1K 25
☁︎ contains mostly little space chapters (♡) but there's a few chapters that doesn't (シ︎). ☁︎ hope you enjoy reading <3
455K 7.5K 70
Cute Stray Kids sickfics and littlespace oneshots Requests closed #3 - sickfic (21.10.2022)