𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ! ᵏᵖᵒᵖ

By brderlinegguk

❝ (y/n), why are you naked? ❞ ❝ ... why are you not? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ [various bottom!kpop x top!reader] [matur... More

{warnings & requests}
{jjk} captivated (2) [f]
{pjm} in my feelings [f]
{knj} snowdays [f]
{kth} between us [f]
{pjm} to please you [f]
{ksj} photogenic [f]
{myg} under the weather [gn]
{bbh} dirty boy [f]
{pjm} mood to snuggle [f]
{bts} pegging them [f]
{bts} in little space [gn]
{ten} [ 1 9 : 3 4 ] [f]
{jjk} spring cleaning [gn]
{bts} overstimulating them [f]
come read this boss man
{bts} how they confess to liking you [f]
{kth} the new toy [f]
{bts} touching them in public [gn]
{jjh} [ 2 0 : 1 6 ] [f]
{myg} little helper [f]
{nct dream} when they get jealous [m]
{jjk} fun at the fair [gn]
{kth} spectacles [m]
{pjm} [ 0 0 : 1 3 ] [gn]
{got7} they're in heat [gn]
{jjk} under the stars [m]

{jjk} captivated (1) [f]

56.1K 811 831
By brderlinegguk

requested - no
au - idol
warnings - no
a/n - there's so much i wanted to add but i didn't want it to be all waffle ;-;

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

you entered the large arena, scanning the stage and seats for the audience. tomorrow would be the billboard music awards, for which you would performing at for a second time due to winning female artist.

it had been one of the biggest achievements of your career, and you were excited to sing your new single for your fans and other accomplished artists.

you spoke to your manager, annabelle, on the sidelines about the arrangements for the show and she decided you should practise a few songs to get a feel for the space.

donning some grey joggers, a black t-shirt and white air forces, you got in position as the music played. producing and performing was everything to you. it provided an escape from reality, the moment you had the mic and the bass played through the speaker, it transported you.

putting a good amount of energy into dancing and singing, you finished an hour later, sweaty and out of breath.

"alright, that's good (y/n)!" the redhead called above the music, signalling to the sound tech to stop.

throwing your arms out to the side, you spun on the spot. "(y/n)! stop it before you're sick!" your manager chastised.

"let me be sick then woman!" you retorted, going faster.

"mendes!" flopping on the floor lifelessly, you beckoned the brunette, "come carry me moose." he wasn't that much taller than you to be truthful, but he was stronger, and you used that to your advantage every time you were together, which was often.

letting out a laugh, the younger came to you, lifting your body into his arms.

"shawn," you gasped dramatically. your left hand came up and touched his face, a far away look in your (e/c) eyes, "is that you, shawn? i can see the light..." trailing off you let your whole body go limp.

"sometimes i wonder how you're the oldest." he carried you down the stage and towards the entrance of the large building. hearing a group of people talking in the wide corridor, you debated whether you should present yourself as a professional artist, but you remained flaccid anyways, too comfortable to move.

turning the corner, your manager and the rest on your crew overtook shawn and exited, leaving you two there with the unknown party.

"huh?"
"what?"
"is she dead?"
"namjoonie-hyung is this a western thing?"
"see, she knows what she's doing."
"shush, yoongi-ah."

foreign words reached your ears - it sounded... korean? ah, this must be that kpop band. you had heard about them, who hadn't? but didn't get the chance to meet them at the last bbmas. opening one eye, you turned to look at them, albeit sideways. your right hand, which was previously draped around shawn's shoulder, lifted in a lazy wave.

"hello,"

the boys stayed blank for a few seconds, blinking owlishly at you. it's only when you moved to stand on your own two feet did they stir. the tallest one stepped forward, arms out to greet shawn.

"hey shawn, nice to see you again." they gave each other a friendly hug, before the other boys moved to say hi to shawn too.

"it's really good to see you guys as well, how have you been?" you stood at the side, watching the exchange, with a bored look on your face, before you sensed it. turning your head in the direction of the stare, you locked eyes with one of the members. his eyes were round and wide, suiting his also round nose and thin lips. they were slightly parted, revealing his large front teeth, reminding you of a bunny.

cute.

a smirk fell on your face as you caught him staring. his chocolate eyes widened more, if possible, and he quickly averted his gaze, a red hue floating onto his bronze cheeks.

"guys, this is (y/n), you might know her by her stage name, aliah. she's performing tomorrow, so make sure you watch out for her, even though she's not hard to miss." he mumbled that last part so only you could hear, and you retaliated by pinching his toned arm. letting out a yelp, he jumped away from you and rubbed his stinging skin.

acting like nothing happened, you stayed facing the boys, smiling softly as you received a chorus of hello's and hi's.

"it's nice to meet you guys," stepping forward you shook their hands as they told you their names. as you reached last of them, you found yourself looking back into those sparkling eyes.

you could see the shock on his face, as he realised you were tall, slightly taller than him, but you couldn't decipher his thoughts on it.

"h-hello, i'm jungkook." he stuttered nervously, trying to avoid looking in your direction. his accent was so cute, you couldn't help smile at it.

he saw this and felt his cheeks heat up again, you were really beautiful. "hi jungkook, are you guys excited to perform?" you stared at him abashedly, not trying to hide your attraction.

another boy came to join you, he had the brightest smile, and red hair. hoseok, was it?
"yeah, billboard awards yeah, so exciting!"

laughing at his antics, you made some more small talk before they were told by one of their managers that it was time for them to go to the auditorium.

"see you tomorrow lads." you and shawn waved goodbye, then made your way back to your hotel for a good nights sleep.

✧  ✧  ✧

the next time jungkook saw you was at the awards show. the two hours or so went by, he sat and talked with his hyungs, watching the opening performances. but as soon as he started getting bored, the awards were staring to be announced. a few presentations later, he could feel himself perk up when he heard your stage name called out for an award, female artist.

the camera panned towards where you were sat, showing jungkook your image as the biggest grin broke out on your glossed lips as you rose from your seat, making your way to the stage. your long legs were encased by red velvet suit pants, a matching jacket over a tucked-in black dress shirt. your hair was tamed and sleeked back into a low pony, the ends dyed red with some temporary wax colouring. your ears were decorated with an array of gold and silver, and black half-rimmed glasses sat upon your face.

he watched unblinking, as you strode onstage, and to the hostess, the name of which he couldn't remember. you towered over her though, and had to bend down to give her a hug after collecting the trophy.

you gave your acceptance speech, eyes shining with contagious happiness. he couldn't understand much, but the maknae knew he loved hearing your deep voice, it was soothing.

sensual.

it made him feel calm and at home, although he was thousands of miles away from korea. elated, you surveyed the crowd, and a certain bunny looking boy caught your attention. jungkook felt his heart skip a beat as his group members turned to look at him with knowing smirks.

finishing up, you received a thunderous applause and made your way back to your table, making sure to keep a delicious, sultry expression on your face, feeling jungkooks eyes still on you.

however his attention was quickly back to the stage when he heard his band name called out for social artist of the year.

jungkook sat frozen as his hyungs stood up, shaking off their surprise sooner than him and walking to the lit up podium.

"jungkook-ssi, come on!" he heard jimin call over the deafening screams and applause. like a baby deer, he rose onto shaky legs and hastily caught up.

he stood nervously behind namjoon, hearing him speak. however none of his words were digested. he felt so timid, hyper aware of all the eyes and cameras on him. this was new; he'd been the centre of stage for over six years, why did he feel so anxious?

then his eyes met yours, well, the glare from your glasses anyways. he couldn't tell if you were looking in his direction though, before the corners of your lips rose, and your hand came up in a little wave.

he smiled, for the first time since you met, it was so pure. you wanted to taint him. thoughts of him swirled in your mind, scenarios of you taking him, hidden in a secluded area. but that would have to wait for now; the performances were starting.

✧ ✧ ✧

the time had come for them take the stage. bts went before you, performing idol, dna and fake love. from the songs played, it was evident junkgook was a main vocalist, and lead dancer. rightly so too - his voice was light, carrying a sweet melody, while his dancing precise and accurate, hitting every beat.

the whole time, you were entranced, they were talented, you could see why they had such a strong fan base. you gazed on, impressed at their dancing, rapping and singing skills. these guys could really put on a show. it didn't help that they were all so ridiculously good looking. it'd be worth listening to some of their music when you got back to the hotel.

by the time it ended, you were backstage, getting ready for your own event. adjusting your ripped jeans, you strode down the empty hallway, making your way back from the bathroom. as you rounded the corner, you bumped into someone. jungkook.

the air was thick, he fiddled with the button on his shirt, not knowing what to do. seeing his tenseness, you decided to do something, and so stepped closer, so close your breaths mingled. his eyes shot up to look at what you were doing, but then he realised how close you were, rapidly averting his gaze.

"do i make you feel nervous, jungkook?" you whispered, dropping your voice's octave.

his breathing was getting heavier, and beads of perspiration were once again forming on his clear forehead.

raising your hand, you brought it to the back of his neck, closing the distance between you.

"noona?" jungkook was shook, were you going to kiss him? he didn't want to move, afraid he would ruin the moment. he could feel your soft lips brush his slightly chapped ones ever so gently, letting out a small moan.

"(y/n)!" you could hear annabelle call your name, "two minutes till you're on, let's go!"

feeling the warmth of your hand move, apprehensively, jungkook opened his eyes, but didn't find yours. no, you were already sauntering away. he watched until you got the end of the corridor, when you turned around and began walking backward a few steps, giving a sly wink and disappearing from his view.

it's only now that he's alone, can he feel the erratic pumping in his chest, noticing the incredible warmth he feels. particularly down south.

still perplexed, jungkook moved in the direction you came from, needing the toilet desperately.

✧ ✧ ✧

when he returned, he joined his hyungs, not saying a word about your previous encounter. gradually, the lights dimmed, as the intro to your song began booming through the hidden speakers. the energy in the building was electric, jungkook could tell you were well admired and respected by the audience. the songs you were performing were r&b, the dance fountains that accompanied them requiring your body to move in smooth and seductive ways.

your stage persona was sex on legs. it screamed power and authority. your voice, your expression, your movement. you. you made jungkook want to fall to his knees, to follow your every command. he'd never felt like this before. he wanted to surrender to you. he could imagine you taking over his body, making him yours, and marking him for everyone to see. he wanted it so bad. but he was too weak around you, and the language barrier didn't help. he'd just have to somehow show you.

✧ ✧ ✧

you put your all in it. for your fans and everyone who's supported you since day one. it was exhilarating. the lights dimmed once more, the outro to your last song playing, as the square you were on began it's descent to underneath the stage. you were quickly surrounded by staff with water and towels, as they worked to cool you down.

annabelle approached, smiling broadly, "fantastic job out there, (y/n), they loved you. the awards are almost finished, so go get changed, sit through the last half hour and then we'll get you ready for the after party."

"can we get some chicken on the way please?"

"consider it done." content, you let them take you to your changing room to get dressed.

arriving, you swiftly changed back into your suit, and then rose from your chair to go join shawn again at your table.

pause.

eh, they could do without you for the last bit.

flopping back down, you pulled out your phone and started to scroll through instagram, trying to pass the time.

a good fifteen minutes and countless worldstar videos later, a timid knock on the door momentarily blocked out the audio from the video you were watching.

a groan left your lips, thinking annabelle had realised you went mia and came to look for you. standing, you went to door and opened it, expecting an angry redhead. however the sight that greeted you was far better.

"hi, noona."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.2K 21
" Please don't don't leave me " ~ I am not you are leaving me ~ " How can i live without you ??? ~ Just like i will be ~ Love that is priceless Love...
201K 4.8K 73
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ ((A/N: I get fed up with readers complaining about the smallest things. Stop it. I've been warnin...
71K 2K 16
"You know i want to try things out too" "I'm going to fuck you on your birthday" "Let's call it a really strong Bromance?" *Why can't you Love me lik...
15.5K 533 20
❛ 𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒄 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 ? ❜ ⚠ cringe ⚠...