Rebirth of an Unwanted Wife #...

By Bleu84

She has been reborn. She has died during childbirth and, as a soul, she drifted in the living world only to s... More

Prologue: Jia Huian
Chapter 1: Her sincere thoughts, his inner thoughts
Chapter 2: Why are you still here?
Chapter 4: I am back
Chapter 5: Her heart
Chapter 6: The prince and the maid
Chapter 7: The prince is here
Chapter 8: I am serious
Chapter 9: Maid in distress
Chapter 10: Fourth Prince Rong is a snitch
Chapter 11: Emperor Rong and his 'grand scale' plan
Chapter 12: The shameless Fourth Prince
Chapter 13: Happy news
Chapter 14: The fire and oil
Chapter 15: The happiest man
Chapter 16: The marriage must happen
Chapter 17: Passionate duo
Chapter 18: Evil plan?
Chapter 19: The start of a plan
Chapter 20: Hai Chunhua
Chapter 21: Jia family
Chapter 22: Visit from the lovesick prince
Chapter 23: Growing love
Chapter 24: Her backup plan
Chapter 25: A changed man
Chapter 26: Matchmaking frenzy
Chapter 27: The plan
Chapter 28: Eunuch Ruan and his wife
Chapter 29: Words of advice
Chapter 30: Separation
Chapter 31: Worries

Chapter 3: His sincere heart

29.4K 711 218
By Bleu84

Seeing that Fourth Prince Rong Yingming reluctantly walks away while he keeps on glancing back to look at the General's residence as he wanted to catch a glimpse of the slim figure hiding behind the newlywed couple does make some of the curious passersby to stare at him. They can only feel pity towards the young maid as the Forth Prince is quite well known for being a ladies' man and frequented the brothels almost on a daily basis.

But, from General Hai's point-of-view, he has mistakenly thought that the Fourth Prince is enamoured by his wife's beauty.

"Damn, player!"

Jia Huian turns her head to look at her husband and says, "Esteemed husband, are you alright?"

General Hai Bojing tries his very best to smile at her but both Jia Huian and Chunhua including the 2 guards guarding the main entrance door gate freeze on their spots when they saw his 'smile'.

Jia Huian continues to smile despite the rising fear inside her heart. She has never seen her husband's smiling face. Seeing his awkward smile only shows that he is not used to be smiling to others which somehow bring joy to her heart.

"Esteemed husband, mother said that you wish to accompany me to go back to the Prime Minister's residence. Is that true?"

Gradually, General Hai Bojing's returns back to his usual unsmiling face which, in a weird way, much assuring than his smiling face.

"Yes, it is my duty to go back together with you to show my appreciation and respect to the ol... (Cough) Father-in-law."

He then gently takes her small hand into his hand, Jia Huian is a bit uncomfortable with this sudden physical contact initiated by her husband by she just continues to smile. He gently lifted her body so that she will enter the carriage with ease before he enters the carriage soon after.

Chunhua puts the box of biscuits into the carriage before she sits next to the carriage driver who is obviously one of the General's man. She smiles at him before she looks back what's in front of the carriage. All she can think about is that the adorable Second Young Master Jia waiting for their arrival. She misses the sounds of his laughter. Those 3 must have been sulking back in the courtyard for not being able to come along with them. She chuckles and leans back on the carriage as she stares what is in front of her.

Jia Huian is sitting next to her husband as she pretended to be looking at her hands. General Hai Bojing sees this act of hers and slightly smirks. He then puts his arm around her slim waist and pulls her slim and fragrant body towards him.

"I can never get tired of having you in my arms, Huian..."

Jia Huian blushes when she heard his words. Her husband seems to be quite passionate in this lifetime.

"Esteemed husband..."

General Hai Bojing gently strokes her smooth cheek with his other hand, "Bojing. We are no longer a stranger, beloved wife. Huian... My Huian. For 2 nights straight, I never left your side. I cannot stop myself from taking you over and over again. I feel extremely guilty, Huian. I thought it will be better if I go back to the western region for the time being."

Listening to his words managed to untangle the knot inside her heart as to why he is leaving her in the other lifetime. That is the reason why he immediately has gone back to the western region. He does not wish to hurt her...

"Bojing... Huian does not mind. But..."

General Hai Bojing pushes her a bit so that he can look at her face, "But..."

She blushes and turns her head before saying, "I need to rest more during the daytime then..."

"I wanted to try doing it during the daytime as well."

Jia Huian smile falters as she is quite shocked with this sudden 'erotic' confession of her husband. Before she is able to answer him, girlish giggles can be heard coming from outside the carriage with several manly coughs as well. As rare as it is, she suddenly frowns as she looks at her husband as if wanting to blame him for this sudden embarrassing situation.

General Hai Bojing's heart burst in delights. He gently kisses her lips in response before he deepens the kiss upon realizing that she is responding to his kiss as well. As they continue to passionately kiss each other, the General's hand seems to have a mind of its own by gently trying to squeeze Jia Huian's buttock but she managed to grab onto his hand to stop him from doing just that.

"Bojing!"

General Hai stares at his wife and acts as if he had done nothing, "Huian, did you regret having me as your husband? I am older than you..."

"My birth mother married my father when she is a 16-year old too. My father is 14 years older than she is. When I was born, my father is a 31-year old. It is not a love marriage but they are happy."

General Hai Bojing pulls her into his embrace and says, "I will treasure you, Huian. I simply cannot get enough of you. We need to spend our lifetime to get to know each other."

"Bojing... Why are you not leaving today? You are not supposed to be here."

Jia Huian stares into his husband's eyes with a trace of sadness in her beautiful eyes.

"Huian, I was standing outside your room today. I have heard what you have said to your maidservants. I promise that I will treat them well and, if possible, find a suitable marriage partner for each of them. But, I would never take any of them to be my concubine. I, you are indeed with a child, I will treat and pamper you with all my heart, willingly."

Hearing his reassuring words made her heart burst in relief, "Bojing... Thank you. Thank you for being here. I really appreciate it. But... My father..."

General Hai Bojing hugs her tighter to reassure her that everything will be just fine.

"I will be respectful towards father-in-law. We are almost never on a good term but, for you, we will be. Both of us will not hurt you."

Jia Huian laughs and says, "Husband, I will not interfere with both of you when it comes to working. Father has his own belief just like you have yours. His Majesty needs the two of you to be on your very best when it comes to working."

He smiles before he whispers into her ears, "Huian, I cannot wait for us to go back home. I will instruct for the servants to move all of your things into my courtyard. We will be together, always."

"But, I love my courtyard... It is peaceful and quiet there.'

"No, but."

With that he continues to kiss her and, by now, his hand is roaming to the upper front part of her body and there is nothing she can do about it. He has introduced her of what a relationship between a husband and wife can be, and she is not hating it, at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 0 10
A girl goes on a journey to find a magical flower to heal her mom.
2.1K 235 75
Introduction: She died and was reborn into a time where the idea of vampire was first introduced. The Medieval Times. But the world isn't like her ol...
56.9K 4.2K 7
When Charlotte is betrayed and killed by the friend she sacrificed everything for, she thought it was the end. Instead, she found herself reborn as a...
245K 8.2K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...