Please (jikook)

By narry_lovee

Jimin has never been a guy looking for parties or anything crazy, so when his best friend Jin introduces him... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

1.5K 85 14
By narry_lovee

Jimins POV

Jin returns to the dorm really late, as in morning late. I watch him kiss Namjoon goodbye like 20 times before closing the door. Upon seeing him anyone would be scared. His grey blouse, that was once tucked into his jeans is out and horribly disfigured hanging low enough to catch a glimpse of his chest which is littered with bruises going up to his neck and shoulders. His hair is sticking out in every direction with deep bags under his eyes. His lips look red and swollen. He limps to his bed and throws himself on it, looking exhausted. I'm quick to assume he must have gotten into some kind of fight.

   "Jin what's the matter with you? Why do you look like that?" I ask worry laced in my voice.

   "Joonie was really rough last night," He groans rubbing his face in his pillow, I scrunch up my face understanding what he's referring too, he hugs his pillow cuddling it more, "I miss him." He whispers quietly as if he meant it only for himself.

"Jinnie tell him."

"Hmm?" He lifts his head to look at me.

   "Why don't you tell him how you feel? It's obvious he shares the same feelings." I advise him as I walk to his bed to sit by his feet.

   "No jiminie we're just friends." He buries his head deep in his pillow.

   I sigh, Jin refuses to accept his feeling for Namjoon or is simply ignoring them because he feels like Namjoon doesn't have any to return to him. Either way he's being stupid it's clear that they both care for each other and want more than a sex filled relationship. I try to understand how Jin could have gotten himself into this mess, but it's hard, I still can't accept the fact that people could go out and have meaningless sex. I know that if feeling came before getting in bed it would have been much easier.

   Brushing his hair back I try to comfort him. I'm about to lay with him when he suddenly jumps up, "Breakfast! We forgot our breakfast! I'll get dressed quickly," he rushes to his drawers, "c'mon go change!" He yells.

   "Jin we don't have to if you don't feel up for it." I reply looking at him concerned.

   "I'm just a little sore Jimin, it's nothing bad." Pulling over his shirt I can see how low the hickies traveling down on his torso.

   "I don't mean physically jinnie." I state honestly. He turns to me before signing, looking down.

   "Jimin it's nothing really. Can we just go, these little breakfasts help me get my mind off things." He pleas. I see how he basically begs with his round puppy eyes, so I get up and change into a loose white T-shirt with tight ripped denim jeans and my black converse. He smiles and takes my hand walking out of the dorm.

   We go to a small crepe cafe farther than usual, trying a new place this Sunday. We order and sit in the far corner of the shop. Jin begins complaining about starting classes tomorrow when our order gets brought to us. I ordered an all white omelette with spinach and tomato, trying not to add on pounds. While my roommate craved Nutella and strawberry crepes.

   Jin was feeding me a strawberry when the shop bell rang indicating that someone walked in, I turned towards the door only to lock eyes with a glaring stare. Jungkook and Yoongi walked in and Jungkook can't seem to look away. Yoongi realized that his friend wasn't paying attention to what he was saying and turned to follow his stare. Upon seeing me he nodded and moved to the cashier.

   I looked away and focused on Jin, "could we go back to the dorm?" I asked pulling in his sleeve, "what why?" He replies,

   "Please Jin!" I beg in a hushed tone.

   "Okay okay, let me just swallow this." He groans before two shadows blocked the light we were receiving.

   "Jin, Jimin" Yoongi greets. Jungkook nods at Jin and glares at me. This makes me kick Jin signaling that I want to leave.

   Instead Jin smiles at both of them saying his hellos. I refuse to be unmannered, even though jungkooks presence is really intimidating, I also smile and voice out a small hello.

   Yoongi chuckles at me, as if I was making a joke, he turns to Jin, "You know the whole house heard you last night," he smirks.

   Jin looks shocked at first then, "Oh stop! The music was loud!"

   "But you were louder," Yoongi replies still smirking.

   Jin slaps his chest laughing like a maniac, "shut up, you probably got off to it," he doesn't stop laughing.

   "I didn't but I know Jungkook did." He tilts his head to Jungkook.

   "What can I say? Lisa doesn't sound as good as you," he winks at Jin, Yoongi laughs at jungkooks ugly sense of humor.

   Jin then slaps Jungkook laughing harder, "Stop that nonsense, Namjoon would kill you for saying that." He blushes at the thought of Namjoon's possessiveness.  This makes the other two laugh.

   I kick him again obviously uncomfortable and wanting to go home. He gets the hint this time, "You guys are annoying," he rolls his eyes, "anyways we need to get home, gotta prepare for tomorrow. See you guys during classes." We stand and Jin hugs them, while I stand back waving at Yoongi, not daring to even look at Jungkook. We leave and start our journey back to the dorms.

   Back at the dorms Jin decided to sleep being his last day of "freedom", as he puts it, and I open my laptop to FaceTime my mother. After a few rings she answers.

   "Hi eomma! I miss you!" I say happy to be able to talk to my mother again.

   "Hi my sweet boy. I miss you too of course." She laughs putting on a smile, which I easily see through, she looks exhausted. I feel guilty going longer than a week before contacting my mother.

   "How are you? I heard they put off your appointment."

   "I'm fine Jiminie, I was a little relieved knowing the news could be put off longer." She knew it too, well how could she not.

   "It's going to be fine eomma, promise" I say feeling my heart break at the lie.

   "I know baby, but enough about that, how is it being back?" She changes the subject.

I tell her all about my upcoming classes and my schedule. I tell her about the few new friends I've made and how kind they are, leaving out the party. She is especially fond of Taehyung, after I told her about the book he gave me for free. I tell her all the semi important things going on in my life, while she does the same, she keeps me updated on the family and the kids.

   We don't talk for long due to the time difference it was already really really late in Korea, so she needed her rest. She hung up and I laid in bed remembering how different things were in Korea.

_____

It's my second day of classes and I'm already feeling the stress wash over my body.

I exit my music history class after being trapped there for two hours. After the professor explained what we are expected to do we jumped straight into a lecture. My hands are cramped and stiff after trying to write as many notes as I could've. We weren't obliged to but I knew that if I wanted to pass my class I would need to take these lectures seriously.

Anticipating the moment I get to make contact with my bed, I decide to go straight to my dorm, instead of eating a meal as it is already 3 in the afternoon.

Nearing my room I begin searching for my key. I find my key in my tote bag, finding it I sling my bag back on my shoulder, and face towards my, not so far, dorm. The second I look up I am meet with two familiar backs. I notice Joon by his towering height and Jungkook by his toned back, his whole body is built.

Stopping behind them, Namjoon knocks on my door not noticing my presence yet, "He has an afternoon class today." I try to gain his attention, smiling softly as I see how often they have to be around each other. Neither respond to my statement and I'm ready to speak up when Jungkook nudges Namjoon tilting his head in my direction. Namjoon turns around, seeing me he smiles widely.

"Jimin!"

"Namjoon!" I mock him.

He chuckles before, "I'm sorry Jimin, I haven't really heard you speak while being sober so I had a hard time recognizing your voice." Jungkook still hasn't turned around but is more interested in his black painted nails.

"It's fine," I giggle, taking in his honest observation, "it's a pleasure meeting the sober Namjoon, by the way."

"Ah, the pleasures all mine. It's like people can't stops talking about you," confused, I choose to ignore how he says "people", I really would have expected him to say Jin. Who else talks about me?

"All good things I hope." I smile at him.

   "Of course all good things. You're seen as a little angel." He returns the smile, and I can't help but chuckle at his compliment, trying to hide my blush. He sees how flustered I got and also begins to chuckle.

"Flirting with your best friends partner? Never took you as the type." Jungkook finally speaks up, smirking as he leans against the wall next to my door. 

   Did he really just imply that I'm flirting with Jin's lover?  I could absolutely never.

   "Shut up Jungkook, we're just talking." Namjoon defends. I choose to keep my mouth shut, rolling my eyes I make my way around Namjoon to unlock my door.

   Turning it open I ask him, "Would you guys like to wait for Jin inside?"

   He looks taken back by my invite, I'm guessing he wasn't expecting me to make such an offer after Jungkooks remark. He quickly replaces his expression with a smile.

   "I'm just dropping something off but thank you," he pushes Jungkook in.  I ignore the glare he sends me as he stumbles into the room and take off my shoes.  Namjoon takes his opportunity to head towards Jin's bed.

   "What are we here for again?" Jungkook asks impatiently.

   "I have to restock," Namjoon tries to whisper, "we ran out the other day." Taking a peek through my lashes I could see him opening Jin's nightstand and stuffing a roll of small tin packages into the bottom of the drawer. Knowing exactly what they are I look away, blushing madly trying my hardest to feel disgusted.

   "Jin's class should be ending shortly," I say directed at Namjoon, "in case you were hoping to see him today." Still keeping my head turned away, not wanting them to see my blush.

   "Oh, so you wouldn't mind if we wait, would you?" He asks.

   "Of course not, I mean I did offer," I say while throwing my earbuds and reading glasses in my bag, "I'm going to head out right now though so I'm sure Jin would appreciate some company." I actually decided to head out purely because Jin has company, thinking it'll be good to get a head of my classes right now.

   Namjoon nods, thanking me, and takes a seat next to his friend on Jin's bed, taking out his phone. As I'm pushing my laptop charger into my bag I can feel jungkooks eyes burning hole into my back. This guy has a staring problem I swear. I rub my hand through my hair going over what I have to see if I'm forgetting anything. Checking everything off my mental list, I push my bag up my shoulder, still aware that someone is staring at me. I grab my phone and quickly apply lip balm, also plopping it in my bag.

"I thought purses were for girls." He finally speaks up, although I wish he wouldn't have. But, I would be lying if I said his smooth voice didn't send a shiver down my spine. Even so I've had it with his rude comments. What's his deal? I would say he just has an ill attitude, but it seems to just be towards me.

    "It's not a purse," I snap, surprising myself with the amount of attitude I held, "were you not taught manners, even little kids know that if you have nothing nice to say don't say it." I start slipping my shoes on.  I hear Namjoon snicker and can only image Jungkook glaring at him.

   "And who says what I said wasn't nice?" Oh, please.

   "I'm not a girl" I snap again, feeling my anger rise. I'm a patient  person but he is pushing every button right now. First with his little comment outside and now this, I know I'm a little feminine but I can't help it. And his smirk isn't helping me keep calm.

   "You look like one." His smirk only gets bigger as he raises his eyebrow. I could feel my face red with anger. I'm not used to being irritated or angry so instead of arguing back, I snatch my phone from my bed and leave my room with an annoyingly smug Jungkook behind.

_______________

   Sorry I involve a lot of namjin but I love them :/

    Plz like and comment. Not sure if I should continue with this story.

Thank you for the reads <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 348 28
When his father's job causes them to move to a new town, Jungkook couldn't care less. It's not that he has no emotion or is depressed or anything, he...
769K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
38.5K 2.2K 39
(Taejin Fanfic) "Can you please stop hurting yourself and accept that you love me?" "Why? So that I can hurt you as well? No. I don't want to." "You...
116K 5.9K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...