(ʟᴏᴠᴇʀʙᴏʏ!)//sʜɪʀʙᴇʀᴛ

By -drunkenhour

in which two youtubers fall in love. social media au. (-ᴅʀᴜɴᴋᴇɴʜᴏᴜʀ|©𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿) COMPLETED! More

characters.
introduction.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
thanks<3
new story:)

xxv.

1.4K 52 51
By -drunkenhour

ANNE SHIRLEY-CUTHBERT'S HIT BOOK MADE INTO AMAZING MOVIE.

"CORDELIA" DOES AMAZING ITS FIRST WEEK!

anne sat in her chair, pencil in mouth, mumbling what should be a speech. "thank you to-no no. ugh, i would like to-no." she crumbled up the paper and took her glasses off, running her hands up her face. she felt someone sit next to her and touch her shoulder.

"what's wrong?" gilbert asked sincerely.

"this speech for the award show i will probably not win! i can't find the right words and-" she laid her head on his shoulder. "i'm sorry, it's late and you have to get up early. i'll come to bed." they walked up to their room and laid in bed, gilbert laying by her waist. anne couldn't close her eyes, just stared up at the ceiling while playing with gilbert's hair. she never thought she would make it this far with her movie.

gilbert could tell this was stressing her out which made him upset. "anne, don't get too paranoid about this, okay? i bet everyone up their doesn't know what to do and is just as nervous as you! you will be okay, i promise. please go to sleep." he kissed her cheek and cuddled her closer. she slept better that night.

the night of the award show, it was hectic in their house.

josie was doing anne's hair and makeup, diana was on the phone with someone, and jane was touching up anne's dress. "i have coffee!" ruby yelled, handing out coffees to all of her friends. "jerry is bringing in the bagels with the guys!" they guys ran through the house, not wanting to see anne yet.

charlie came in with his camera, filming the experience. all the girls gave him a look. "it's for gilbert and anne's kids to watch in the future! hey kids! it's uncle charlie! look at your mom!" anne snorted and everyone laughed. "she is getting ready to make history! GIRL POWER!" anne whooped and jane clapped her hands. suddenly, he caught a glimpse of a tattoo on anne's wrist. he zoomed in. "WAIT that looks like gilbert's tattoo! did you guys-"

she nodded, all the girls exclaimed. "we were drunk and for some reason autumn knows how to tattoo people? i also pierced gilbert's ear but it got infected!" she ran her finger over the tattoo, faintly remembering the night.

"c'mon, this bottle is imported! one sip, anne! please! i didn't have clark get this for me for no reason! it's for celebration purposes! you were nominated!" willow smiled, handing her the bottle. one sip became two and a half glasses. she was giggly and all over gilbert. "do you guys want to see something?" she pulled up her pant leg and revealed a tiny heart with the bisexual flag inside. "we both got one!" autumn showed hers containing the lesbian pride flag.

anne's eyes lit up. "ooo! i want one!" gilbert's face went to shock. autumn quickly got up and got her tattoo kit. "i want a yellow flower! like this!" she showed the yellow ones from avonlea. he spit out his drink. "right here on my wrist! with the words 'loverboy' written in the prettiest font you know!" he couldn't speak but before he could protest it, she was already getting it. squeezing his hand, she bit her lip. "you're getting one too, right?"

gilbert has been afraid of needles since childhood but for anne he would do it. he stuck his arm out and smiled. "me next!"

"anne? ready for your dress?" jane smiled. she nodded. after five minutes of getting in, she looked in the mirror and smiled. the golden dress went all the way down to the floor. "boys! she is ready!" she slowly walked down the steps and everyone lost their breath. gilbert's back was turn to her and he turned around. a tear left his eye when he saw her. she always looked beautiful , he's surprised he doesn't cry everytime he sees her.

"wow." he grabbed her hands and looked into her bright blue eyes. "i love you."

she giggled. "i love you. this is honestly the prom i never had! thank you everyone! let's go kick this award show's ass!" she was going to open the door but turned around. "nicely. nicely kick their ass." she reassured.

the award show was filled with celebrities that anne has looked up to since she was younger. after a few interviews and pictures, they found their seat. her legs bounced up and down as the music began to play, signaling it was beginning. gilbert put his hand on her knee and kissed her cheek. "you are okay. you got this."

there was a few awards announced that her movie one. then came best actress, which they won. the actress gave her praise to anne and the crew. "these directors have spent countless hour to perfect their pictures. all, beautiful and legendary in their own ways. the award for best director goes to..anne shirley-cuthbert!" hey eyes went wide and she felt a tear leave her eye. the room clapped and yelled for her. she hugged gilbert tightly and ran to daisy who was a few tables over.

"wow!" she almost sobbed out, looking at her award. "wow, i am at a lost for words! thank you to the cast and crew, you all made my book come alive! daisy cho, who helped me with the publishing of my book! marilla, thank you for showing me to be a strong, independent women and to speak up for myself! you showed me how to embrace being a woman in today's day in age! diana and the gang at home, i love you all! kisses to all! you all helped me get here! and to gilbert, my loverboy! you've helped me through this journey since day one! i love you so much, thank you for believing in me. thank you all! some are thinking i should be playing in a sandbox or something but the new generation is here, baby! ready to change the world for the better! and to all the little girl's at home, you can do this! dream and believe, ladies! we are here to be the change in the world! thank you!" the crowd went crazy as she blew a kiss to the audience.

gilbert was waiting with open arms and she jumped in. "you did it!"

"we did it!" she whispered in his ear. they took their seat and held hands under the table. she looked at the award and back to gilbert. this started off as a liking of youtube videos and now they are here together. at an award show, where she just won. as it ended, they got in the limo. he kissed her hard, running his hand up and down her body. "what's gotten into you?"

"my script got picked up! they are turning it into a show! i'm a director! my dream!" she squealed and hugged him. "anne, i want to spend the rest of my life with you. me and you against the world. what do you say?"

"i'll let you know, blythe." he rolled his eyes and kissed her.

TEN YEARS LATER

"mommy! mommy! james stole the remote!" the little brown haired girl yelled. anne walked over to her and held her hand.

"loralie, james. what did we say about sharing? you need to learn how to share when the new baby comes! they don't want a mean brother or sister!" they both crossed their arms. "besides, it's mommy's turn tonight!" both children laughed. all three cuddled on the couch while watching a movie. the door opened and both kids shot up.

"DADDY!" both kids ran to him and gave him a hug.

he picked up both, causing them to squeal. "my lovely wife." he kissed her cheek. "how was work?"

"the album is coming along perfectly! thanks for asking! kid's was up for dinner! we are having guest!" at five, their house was packed with the whole group of old friends. autumn and willow with their daughter, ophelia. charlie and diana with their baby to be. leave it to anne and diana to get pregnant at the same time. ruby and jerry. jane and ethan with their son, lawrence. xavier and cole. clark and his son, steven. "okay so today we are-" then josie and sawyer walked in. "ah! hey guys! come in!" gilbert hugged both. "we are watching the old vlogs tonight!" everyone laughed. "get it started!" charlie set up a projector in the backyard and they sat on blankets.

"wait, daddy dated aunt willow? and mommy dated uncle sawyer?" gilbert chuckled and nodded. "EW!"

the night of the award show came up. "it's for gilbert and anne's kids to watch in the future! hey kids! it's uncle charlie! look at your mom!" both kids laughed and waved at the projected video. it felt weird to see herself up there, so young and not pregnant. "mommy, you look like a princess!"

"she is!" gilbert chimed in, kissing his daughter's cheek.

they finally ended and everyone left. anne tucked both children into bed. "i can't sleep, can you sing?" she nodded and sang "can't help falling in love with you" to the toddlers. gilbert came in and wrapped his arms around his wife. james and loralie soon fell asleep.

gilbert and anne got into bed and cuddled. "remember when you said you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me?" he nodded. "is this what you envisioned?"

"better. three kids and you is the best life anyone could ask for." he said burying his head in the crook of her neck. "you know what's weird? youtube brought us together. youtube brought us our kids." she let out a hard. "i'm being serious! if you think about it!" he copied her laugh.

"go to bed loverboy, you are driving the kids to school tomorrow." he rubbed her stomach.

"whatever it's worth it. it's all worth it. goodnight, i love you." he whispered.

anne held his hand. "love you more, loverboy, and thank you youtube for my amazing life!" both held in their laughs to not wake up the kids.

she looked at her clock, two thirty. she spent the whole night remembering her past. all the fights, heartbreaks, and tears were all worth it for this moment. her ukulele sat on a chair near her bed and she stared at it. quietly, she got up and played "we don't believe what's on tv", the song that started her off. this all started with a ukulele and a girl who just wanted money. now she has a family and a husband that loves her so much. she looked over at the sleeping man and smiled. she's loved this boy since she was eighteen and nothing will change that. she put the ukulele down and laid back down.

she was happy, truly happy.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.4K 22
{COMPLETED - UPDATED COVER MAY 2021} Following season 2, this story surrounds the relationship of Anne and Gilbert. Including cozy chapters breaking...
768 17 4
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫; 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝...
218K 4.5K 52
relationships, breakups, frenemies. all in a modern avonlea with the modern 'anne with an e' characters!
123K 3.8K 32
"Before I left I promised that I would marry her one day, and that's what I'm planing on doing." said a seventeen year old Gilbert. Modern Shirbert