(ʟᴏᴠᴇʀʙᴏʏ!)//sʜɪʀʙᴇʀᴛ

By -drunkenhour

in which two youtubers fall in love. social media au. (-ᴅʀᴜɴᴋᴇɴʜᴏᴜʀ|©𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿) COMPLETED! More

characters.
introduction.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
thanks<3
new story:)

x.

1.8K 62 77
By -drunkenhour

sawyer and anne sat in his car. it has been three weeks since they met and two weeks since they started dating. he treated her to breakfast that morning.

"shit, homeroom starts in ten. i have to go." she gave him a quick peck on the lips. "thanks for driving me home! see you at three!" he grabbed her arm and pulled her back for a deeper kiss.

"have an amazing day!" he handed her coffee to her and winked.

she opened her phone and began to film on snapchat. "hey guys, new video today! but right now i have to go to school! anyways, have a great day, my loves, and remember you are loved! bye!"

everyone at this school knew anne. they either watched her videos or just heard her name in a faint whisper. she now has fifty-four thousand followers on instagram and counting. her youtube channel is verified with almost a million views per video. never did she think these videos would take her anywhere but they did. with the help of gilbert.

gilbert. she thought. they haven't talked since the concert so she shot him a quick text.

anne: hey gilly:) what's up? feels like we haven't talked in forever!

homeroom bell rang while anne scrolled through twitter, texting sawyer too. "anne shirley-cuthbert, slip for guidance!" a beautiful way to start the morning!

gilbert sat on clark's couch, where he has been for the past three weeks. 

"dude, you have to talk to her at some point. i mean you guys are in love." clark looked up from his phone to see a reaction.

that last statement didn't seem true anymore. their relationship felt more forced than loving. people always expecting them to be happy and in love. but not anymore. 

his phone went off but he completely ignored it. not wanting contact with anyone.

"fine." as he stood up, cole, ethan, and xavier entered clark's home. cole kissing clark as xavier awkwardly looked at the floor. gilbert knew cole and xavier had a weird thing going on before clark. that's all xavier would talk abou was how much he liked cole but clark didn't know that. "alright, see ya."

and he left, responding to anne's text.

anne sat in an uncomfortable chair as her guidance counselor rearranged some papers. she wore thick brown glasses and her black hair was in a messy bun. books that had her name on them decorated her room.

"hello anne, i'm ms. cho but you can call me daisy." she shook her hand. "so this is just a little get to know you thing. from what i know you make youtube videos?" 

anne nodded. "yeah it's kinda what got me out here." she signaled for her to go on. "well, i'm from avonlea, i am seventeen, and i love to play the ukulele!"

daisy smiled, her lips had a light maroon gloss on them. "well, anne, that is lovely! as you know, i am daisy. i am an author, i studied psychology in college, and now i am here! well, i'll let you get back to class! enjoy the rest of your day and feel free to stop by anytime!" 

she smiled and left the office of ms. daisy cho.

✵ 

after hours of driving around and contemplating what to say, he finally worked up enough courage to talk to her. there he stood, at the front door of his house. willow was probably inside asleep so he quietly entered because autumn's car was not parked outside like usual. but instead of her sleeping she sat reading a script. 

"hello, gilbert. nice to see you." no emotion in her voice at all. 

"willow, we have to talk about what happened sooner or later. c'mon!" he hopped on the couch next to her. "i am so sorry. i shouldn't have said those things to you. that was completely wrong of me. especially the part about you and autumn." 

her cheeks turned pink, remembering the kiss they shared. "y-yeah, that was the weirdest one! and i am sorry about freaking out too. not my finest moment." they laughed it off. "i missed your annoying ass."

"i missed you more, baby." he connected their lips and she deepened it. he lifted her up onto his lap, pushing her script off the couch when his phone went off twice. he looked at it and put it down, still kissing willow. anne.

"who is it?" she pulled away, her lips all swollen. he just shook his head and tried to kiss her again but she pulled away. she grabbed his phone and got up. "seriously, anne? i knew you liked her." she threw his phone and gilbert tried to go near her. "get out! now! comeback when you are done with her." 

he sighed and grabbed his phone. "you are crazy! we are just friends!" he slammed the door shut and rushed to his car. he pulled up to clark's place. cars parked everywhere and music blasting. "a party? seriously clark!" the last thing he wanted to do was party so he left. going to a place he knew was welcoming.

anne hopped into sawyer's car and kissed him. "in-n-out?" he nodded and drove to the nearest one as anne talked about her day. "yeah, she is very nice! i gotta read her book sometime." she took a big bite of her burger. 

"that's good. hey, i have to go meet the band at five thirty so do you wanna drive around for a little?" she nodded and he drove her to a very secluded cliff. "this is my favorite sot. dad used to take me and clark here when we had a bad day to just talk." she smiled at how cute her boyfriend looked as he reminisced. 

a light rain hit the window as he jumped into the backseat, pulling anne with him. they laid in each other's arms as they listened to the rain and the 'arctic monkeys'. she looked up at him and connected their lips rather roughly. she sat on top of him as he laid back on the seat. their kisses were almost synchronized with the sound of rain. soon enough, sawyer ended up on top and brought kisses down her neck. definitely leaving a mark but she could care less. she pulled his long brown hair as her legs wrapped around the boys torso area, pulling him closer to her body. she realized something came over her, something she has never felt before in her life with any boy. l.a. fever, baby. 

the moment was perfect until his phone began to ring. they both sat up, anne fixed herself. "what, man? i'm kinda busy." he looked at anne and winked. "shit, okay. be right there, bye." he hung the phone up and looked at her, giving her one more kiss. "i really do hate to cut this short but the guys need me there now. come on, i'll drop you off." 

she fixed her hair in the mirror and looked at the bruise on her neck. "dude, look what you did!" they both laughed. "you are so lucky marilla is not here or she would kill us both!" they pulled up to her dorm building and she gave him a big kiss. "call me later, okay?" he nodded and poked the mark he left on her. "bye."

by the time he dropped her off, the rain had stopped but it was still cloudy. she walked into her dorm and grabbed her yellow ukulele, making sure it was tuned for her video. she set her camera up and began to sing 'hallelujah' when a knock came from her door. "laura i'm only filming one video c-" it wasn't her annoying neighbor, it was gilbert. he took of his sunglasses and baseball cap. his hair messy as always and the most tired look on his face. "oh hey, gil, come in." he plopped himself down on her couch. "what's up?"

he sighed, trying to keep his cool. "willow kicked me out and clark is throwing a party. can i stay here for the night? i promise i won't bother you." she smiled at her friend.

"of course, you'll have to sleep on the couch though." he hugged her, thankfully. "i have to film so shh!" she sat on the floor and before she could start, he interrupted.

"is that a hickey?" his stomach hurt at the thought of it.

she covered her neck and blushed. "nope, now shh!" she began to play again and gilbert was mesmerized, almost forgetting about the hickey on her neck. as the song ended, she smiled and shut the camera off. "well?"

"that was...beautiful." her cheeks turned pink again and she hugged him.

"thank you! okay i have to shower so make yourself comfortable!" he pulled his laptop out began to watch 'the office'. after an hour, she came back in with wet hair. "okay, i'm gonna edit. here is a pillow and some blankets!" she laid in her bed, clicking and typing. gilbert just watched her. he could tell when she was thinking because she bit her lip.  after an hour, she was done. "goodnight gil." 

"goodn-OH MY GOD!" he hopped onto the couch and over to anne's bed. 

"WHAT!?" gilbert clutched onto her. they were both freaking out.

"S-SPIDER!" he pointed to the spider on the wall.

anne laughed and hopped off of the bed. she slid the spider off of the wall and int her hands. "you're scared of this?" she held it close to his face and he ran away as he chased her. "jesus, it's just a spider! they are more afraid of you than you are of them!" gilbert tripped over a book and fell to the ground causing anne to also fall. she laid on top of him and laughed. his cheeks warming up while looking at her. "don't freak out now but it's on your shoulder." he jumped, patting his shoulders. "you are such a baby, blythe! goodnight." she jumped in bed and turned the lights out.

"night, carrots." she threw a pillow at him. "OW!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 180 9
A Gilbert Blythe x Reader love story! Discontinued SHORT story⚠️ After your family had been struggling with money, you move to Avonlea, in hopes of...
119K 3.4K 22
{COMPLETED - UPDATED COVER MAY 2021} Following season 2, this story surrounds the relationship of Anne and Gilbert. Including cozy chapters breaking...
41.1K 673 29
☾ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 ☽
115K 776 146
@colbybrock liked your photo @colbybrock commented 'woah' started June 11, 2018