๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐, ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ & ๐‡๐จ...

Od m00npeach

Ramona and Cain are a couple that were meant for each other since the beginning, they were two different peop... Viac

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-one.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-one.
Epilouge.

Chapter Fifteen.

3.8K 205 43
Od m00npeach

CAIN STARES AT CHIP AS HE READ HIS BOOK QUIETLY, Cain has been acting weird lately ever since the incident. Chip looked up at Cain from his book, Cain looks away and he continued grading his papers. Ramona was watching Good Times and she laid across Cain's lap. Cain looks back at Chip. This time when Chip looks up, he made eye contact with him and Chip sits his book down with a sigh. "What is it Cain?" Chip questioned, Ramona looks at the two because she had no idea what's going on. "Is it a couple of nights ago? We weren't expecting to start doing things.. One moment we weren't the next we were ya know?" Chip shrugged and Cain nodded, he looks down at Ramona who was chuckling. "You're still a baby to me and I knew you slept around but I never expected to hear  you." Cain stated, he felt a gag come but he swallowed it quickly and Chip laughs because his brother was such a Dad that it made him laugh but he felt safe and secure because not even his own father cared for him that much.

"I understand but I'm not a little kid and you know that." Chip giggled and Cain reached out then ruffles his brother's hair. "Yeah but I practically raised and took care of you and it's just weird." Cain says and Ramona listened to their cute bromance and she wished that Fatima and Louis got along with Ramona all the time but they all had different personalities so they sometimes didn't get along as often. Chip looks at Cain and Ramona. "I got a new hobby." Chip grinned, he gets up and he walks into his room then he comes out with a purple sweater that looked half finished. "Ta-da, I started knitting." He beamed and he sits back down, he looks at Cain as he held up the purple sweater. "It's for J-Baby, her favorite color is purple." Chip smiled and Ramona looks at the sweater that was neatly knitted."Oshun showed me how." Chip added and Cain looks at the sweater. "You're doing amazing." Cain grinned, he smiled. "I'm taking request, what you guys want?" Chip asked and Ramona raised up, she smiles. "I want a really nice turtleneck sweater, preferably white or gray." Ramona says and Cain chuckles then he adjusted himself in the couch, he really loves how Chip is finding something to do because it was hard getting a job because of Vietnam. "I want a nice blue scarf." Can tells his little brother, Chip clicked his tongue then he hops up. "That means I gotta go to the fabric store to get some more yarn, I need measurements from you Ramona and I need to borrow your car Cain."

Cain takes his keys out of his pocket, he gives them to Chip and Ramona gets up. "Ooh, can I go?" Ramona questioned Chip, he nodded as he puts on his jacket. "Of course." He grinned and Ramona looks at Cain. "I'm gonna stay, you guys can have brother and sister time." Cain chuckled and Ramona kisses Cain on his cheek, she runs into the room then puts on her clothes. Ramona comes back out. "We will be back, love you!" Ramona yelled and she shuts the door behind her.

Chip and Ramona go to the nearest fabric store they walked around together. Ramona walked around with a small smile on her face. Chip picks up some white yarn and he looks around."So you and Oshun, how are things?" Ramona questioned and Chip shrugged. "I really like her, we have a lot in common and she's really smart. Her parents don't like me because I'm not a Muslim man and I don't have the best relationship with God but you wouldn't blame me.. When I was in Vietnam, it felt like he didn't even exist because he wouldn't let all of that happened there. All those innocent people..." he trailed off and he shakes his head to get back with reality. "They found about us.. You know.. And they said I couldn't see her but we still see each other. She wants me to convert but I don't know, I did a lot of research and I even visited a Mosque the other day, it's gonna be a lot if I do convert." Chip explained and Ramona rubs his back as she frowned. "I understand. If you really like her then maybe you should but if you think it's not right for you then maybe you should not be with her."

Chip rakes his hands through his wavy hair and he sighs. "I really like her because she understands me and only you, J-Baby and Cain really understand me. It's really nice to find someone else that does plus she makes me want to do better with my life because she has her entire life ahead of her but I'm still this fucked up ex-soldier who jumps every time I hear a loud bang." Chip picks up some blue yarn and Ramona grabs his hand, she rubs her other hand over the back of her palm as she held his hand. "I promise you the things will work out for you. You just have to follow your heart for what's best for you and when it comes to relationships especially being with someone that you really like or love, you gotta sacrifice things." Ramona tells him and Chip nodded his head slowly. "You're right."

Ramona hugs his arm and she smiles. "I know I am. Now, tell me how it all went down before y'all start getting to the nasty." Ramona chuckled and Chip rolled his eyes then he shrugs. "I don't kiss and tell." Chip says sassily and he snapped his fingers. "Wow, J-Baby really rubbed off on you." Ramona laughs and Chip looked at his hand, he clears his throat and he let his hand dropped. "She's the Little Miss Sass Queen, what do you expect?" He questioned her and they continued looking at the selections of yarn.

----

Cain lifted up J-Baby as she placed the ornament on the Christmas tree. She smiles as he lowered her down then she grabbed a black angel ornament that has been in Ramona's family for years. He smiles and he lifted her up to put the ornament on the tree. "Look at you!" Jillian exclaimed and she snapped a picture with her Polaroid camera, the picture tolled out and Jillian takes it then fans it out waiting for the image to appear. "I want to put the next one!" Ramona yelled from the kitchen and there was a scoff that came from Fatima. "Wait your turn." The Latina argued and the two sisters come out of the bathroom pushing and shoving each other. Louis comes out behind them "I'm next, go ahead Cain lift me." Louis flirted making Ramona hit her brothers arm, Louis laughed and he grabs an ornament then places it on the tree.

Cain grabs the ornament that Leslie made for him, it was a gingerbread man and he puts it on the tree. Ramona gets up and she places one of the round ornaments on the tree. Chip comes out of the kitchen walking slowly while holding out his mug of hot chocolate. He had an obsession for hot chocolate and it amused Ramona because she made her hot chocolate with actual chocolate and some milk, he thinks that she makes the best hot chocolate he ever tasted."Make way, I have a really hot mug." Chip stated and he sits down on the couch, J-Baby sits next to him and she ruffles his hair making Chip chuckle. "Momma Jillian got me a gingerbread house kit, you want to make it with me?" J-Baby asked Chip, he nodded and J-Baby smiles and it was her turn again to put an ornament on the tree. Cain lifted her up and she places an ornament on the tree.

Cain sits her down and J-Baby skips over to Ramona to give Chip the star, he looked at Jane and she motioned him to take it. "Are you sure? You could put the star on the tree." He tells her and J-Baby grabs his hand."We can put it on there together." J-Baby grinned and Chip agreed to that proposition then they both head over to the tree. J-Baby held the star and Chip lifted her and she placed the star on the tree. Right, when the star was placed on the tree, Jillian plugged up the lights and the tall tree glowed making everyone gasp with awe. Cain crossed his arms and smiled. "It's beautiful." He commented and Ramona hugs Fatima and Louis.

Jillian smiles and she waltz in the kitchen then comes back out with a tray of cookies. "Who wants cookies?!" Jillian exclaimed and everyone gets up to taste Jillian's cookies from scratch. Ramona and Cain sat on the couch enjoying the cookies. "You want to go now?" Ramona questioned him and Cain looked at his watch, he hummed because it was about six in the evening. "It takes time to get there so yeah we should leave now." He tells her and Ramona flipped her hair over her shoulder, Cain bites his lip and he watches Ramona walk in her little black dress that was tight but very short but she wore some tights under because of how cold it was outside. They said their goodbyes and they leave out the house.

"Why are you wearing tights?" Cain asked her as they walked to the car.

Ramona's eyebrow scrunched up and she looks at him. "Because it's cold outside, you want me to freeze my ass off?"

Cain reached out and grabbed her left buttcheek making her giggle. "I sure don't want that but you know how much I like it when you wear them." He explained and Ramona snorted and she shakes her head. "Yeah, I know. I have a weird question.. Are we sex addicts or something?" Ramona questioned him as he opened the door for her, Cain didn't know that was an actual thing. He was from France the place that's known for sex and romance. "Maybe, but we have sex every day, not every hour." He tells her and he shuts the door, he gets into the car and he starts it up. "We just like to have sex.." Ramona trailed off and Cain nodded, he reaches over and grabs her knee gently. "You're in the mood aren't you?" Cain questioned her with a chuckle and Ramona nodded with a pout. "It's my stupid cycle making me horny and I hate it." Ramona groaned and Cain rubs her thigh while she laid her head on his shoulder as he drove.

They come to China Town which was a really nice Chinese restaurant all the way in Richardson because that is where Chinatown actually was. Ramona smiles as they walked in and it smelled so good to her, Cain didn't think it smelled all that great because all he did was smell sushi, raw fish was not his thing and he looks over to the sushi bar but looked quickly before he could even get a little bit sick. They were seated and Ramona looks at the menu with a big smile. "I want to get the dumplings and the coconut rice." Ramona says sitting her menu down, Cain looked at the menu and he was in the mood for some orange chicken and some chow mein. They ordered their food and they enjoyed their glasses of wine. "Christmas is around the corner." Cain grinned and Ramona smiles giddily. "Yeah, I'm excited but I'm trying to figure out the perfect gift for you." Ramona stated and Cain didn't know what the hell to get her for Christmas because she's the type that will say, get me anything but she doesn't mean it at all.

"How about I give you Christmas di-"

"Want a refill?" Their waiter asked and Cain eyed Ramona who was chuckling. "Yes, please." Cain answered and she refilled his glass but Ramona didn't want anymore so she sticks to her water. "So, besides getting a gift for you, I was thinking of getting J-Baby a really nice gift because she has been really good in school and she really deserves a special gift." Cain explained and Ramona didn't know what to get J-Baby either. "She likes dolls and anything stuffed so how about a really nice paint set, she really likes to color and we can get her a doll for her collection." Cain states and Ramona thought that would be cute plus J-Baby lives for her doll collection.

Their food came and Ramona grins as she starts off with her dumplings, Cain gets some of his chow mein and he nodded. "You want some?" He asked her, holding his fork out and she nodded then he gently sticks the fork in her mouth. Ramona chewed a little and she moaned. "That's good but you should put a little duck sauce on it." Ramona added and Cain nodded as he grabbed the sauce. "Duck sauce is good but Soy sauce is not so good to me." Cain shrugged and Ramona shook her head with disgust as she picked at her dumpling. "Yeah, it's disgusting." Ramona muttered then she sniffed her dumpling, Cain look at her as if she's crazy. "Why are you smelling your food?"

Ramona smacked her lips. "I can smell my food if I want." She playfully hissed and Cain thought Ramona has weird habits instead of nasty ones like Cain which is smoking. She smelled her food sometimes, she always playing with Louis's earlobe and she liked to grab Cain's bottom even though he didn't have much down there. "Whatever floats your boat." Cain chuckled and they ate in silence for a moment. Ramona goes to her coconut rice, she scoops up some and she places the spoon in her mouth. She chewed and she tilted her head because it was good but she felt her tongue starting to itch a little, for a moment she felt the itch grow and her throat started to get this weird feeling. Ramona coughed and Cain looks up. "Are you okay?" He questioned and Ramona hummed in response and she coughs some more. Ramona felt her throat starting to tighten some more and she immediately grabs his hand. "C-Cain, my-my throat-I -" She gasped and Cain gets up, he sees her wheezing, trying to get air and she sees that her spoon on the floor next to her rice. Their waiter comes over and she looks at the couple. "Please, call the 9-1-1, she's having an allergic reaction." Cain tells the waiter, she nodded.

Cain held Ramona and she was wheezing, squeezing his upper arm. "Just breath easy, you need to steady your breathing or it's gonna get worse." Cain said softly, he could see her crying and she breathes steadily. "I have an EpiPen!" The waiter comes back and Cain takes it from her. He has never done this before but he has been through First Aid training. He undid the cap and he injects the EpiPen without warning because it was gonna freak her out if he did. She gasped and he could hear the ambulance outside the restaurant.

Ramona cried softly and Cain felt himself crying as well because her allergic reaction could've been a lot worse. The paramedics came and the couple went off to the emergency room. Ramona held Cain's hand so tight, he rubbed her hair as the loud sirens filled their earshot Ramona had a breathing mask on to help her breath. Cain stares at her and she was looking at the ceiling while crying silently. He kisses her head and he squeezed her hand. "You're gonna be alright." He assured her and they get to the Dallas hospital. Ramona was taken into immediate care but Cain had to wait in the waiting room.

Cain sat there and he had his hands covering his face because he was so worried and his anxiety was so high, he felt like he was gonna have a panic attack. "Cain, baby what happened?" Jillian says approaching him and Cain gets up, he sighs. "One moment she was eating her food and the next she couldn't breath. She was eating this coconut rice and that's when she started having an allergic reaction. Her tongue was swollen and she could hardly breath." Cain rambles and Jillian hugs him because it wasn't his fault, Cain did feel like it was even though he didn't do anything.

They waited in the waiting room until a doctor comes out. "Are you Ramona Maple's Family?" He asked and that's when everyone stood up. The doctor stepped back for a second because of the number of people who stood up. "Only three people can come back." The doctor tells them. They agreed for Jillian and Cain just to go back. They walked in the small room and Ramona was laying there and she was nervously playing with her hair. "Oh, my baby!" Jillian exclaimed and she hugs Ramona, Cain sits in the chair. Jillian pulls away and she looks at the doctor. "What happened? What is she allergic to?" Jillian pressed and the doctor looks at some papers. "She's allergic to anything with turmeric in it. The coconut rice had a fairly good amount in it."

Jillian nodded and Ramona reaches out to grab his hand, he looks at his girlfriend. "It's not your fault." Ramona assured him and Cain lets out a shaky sigh. "I know, you just really scared me." He said and she pulls him closer to hug him, Cain's arm wrapped over her as she hugs him. "It's alright, I'm not dead and now I know what to stay away from." Ramona tells him with a small smile and Cain rested is head on her shoulder then he kisses her cheek.

They stayed in the hospital for the rest of the night then left the next morning.

I didn't know what to write for this chapter so... yeah but I wrote out more on my outline for this story, it will be better!

Are you allergic to anything?

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.2K 16
Sometimes the heart needs more time accepting what the mind knows. Amina and Henry's marriage has been through trials and tribulations. They both sur...
308 28 21
**editing in process** A Black woman and an Arab man explore an interracial relationship. They love fast and completely. They must persevere throug...
98.4K 3.1K 29
All Ariel's life she was taught that blacks and whites are not the same that whites were better than blacks. Ariel never paid to much attention to th...
Satan's Angel || BWHM Od Live

Tรญnedลพerskรก beletria

43.4K 1.8K 29
Caught between her way and her brothers, Sin moves into a neighborhood that her brothers all agree she'd be safer in. But two guys, one that is the e...