In Too Deep

By HeavenlyDreamerBlog

Meet Lexy. She's heading for a new life in LA, hoping to leave behind traumatic family memories in Louisiana... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 25

358 19 11
By HeavenlyDreamerBlog

Shannon leaned over and grabbed his rucksack, pulling out yet another blanket and draping it over our entwined bodies.

"It'll keep the warmth in," he chuckled, watching me snuggle up underneath, wrapping my arm across his chest.

"Look at me Lexy." His voice was not quite a whisper but low enough for me to scoot closer to listen.

"What is it?" I asked, noting for the first time how exhausted he looked. "Are you OK? You looked tired."

He smiled. "A little ... not too tired to make love to you right here and now though."

The moment was broken only by birdsong from the surrounding trees, our little hideaway hidden from view.

He pulled the blanket down tighter, his hand brushing back across my nipple.

I closed my eyes feeling my jaw slacken as he pushed aside my bra to slowly draw my soft bud into his mouth, circling the nub with his tongue. I couldn't stop my body reacting. My nipple hardened the more he dragged back and forth causing me to arch my back, urging him to take more of me.

His lips loosened their grip, dropping a butterfly kiss to the tip before moving across and caressing my other nipple.

"Open your eyes babe. I want to see how you're feeling," he murmured, making sure I was comfortable before lowering himself on top of me.

Shannon's weight pushed my back into the blanket-covered grass while his knee eased my legs open.

He gazed down at me with a mixture of lust and love.

Honestly at that moment I didn't know if I wanted him to make love to me oh so slowly and tenderly or just fuck me until I begged him to stop. All I know is that my body was knotted with a desire so intense I had no control over a series of aching spasms promising to tear me apart at any moment.

"There's no rush Lexy, take it easy," he soothed, aware of the tension shivering through me. His hand wandered  to my jeans. His eyes never left mine as he dragged the zip down ever so slowly, dipping his fingers into the warmth of my panties. His middle finger probed further, just stopping short of opening me up.

He leaned over and teased my mouth open with his tongue, kissing me gently before withdrawing. "Babe your belly's tight." His fingers pressed low down causing me to squeal.

"Shannon! It's so tender down there. Be gentle and take it slowly please," I begged.

His face was a mixture of concern and love. "Did me and Jared hurt you? If so, I'll never let that happen again. I promise."His fingers circled my face before tangling themselves in my hair which was hanging loose on the blanket.

"No it's not you two," I reassured him. I paused before smiling up at him. "It's you, you make me feel giddy and crazy. My body's so on edge it's actually painful sometimes to be touched."

And it was. I was aching to feel him, desperate for us to cum together but scared that just one stroke from him would send me spiralling out of control.

"Well in that case, this'll be the slowest, most gentle, tender lovemaking you've every experienced, young lady. If it hurts, let me know," he warned. "If not, just lie back and let's make up for every lost moment."

He eased his arm underneath me to cradle my neck while he blew cool air over my nipples. I couldn't keep my eyes open, allowing myself the luxury of drifting off into a sexual dream world.

The cool air gave way to nipping and sucking, sending that familiar tingle down through my tummy ending in a deep throb to my core. There was no rush but I found myself clinging on tight to his arms to control the shivers wracking my body.

"Fuck Shan, you'll have to slow down even more or I'll cum before....."

He hushed me with his fingertips, letting my nipple pop from his lips. I lifted my neck as he wriggled his arm free, using it to lift up my ass and pull down my jeans. He pulled the blanket tight over us again and rubbed his hand over my lace pants, before easing them aside. I was conscious they were wet as he dragged his fingers over my folds, ignoring my arched back begging him to go further.

A groan escaped his lips as he eased me open, dipping his middle finger into my twitching core and then pressing against the tightened walls of my pussy.

"How does that feel babe? Are we OK with one finger," he teased, "Or shall we go further?" Words failed me and my body did the talking. "Let's try two fingers." He eased another finger inside, twisting to widen my hole, my juices dripping down his hand.

"Shan I'm on the verge of cumming." My voice was a pathetic whimper, my body edging so very close to an earth-shattering orgasm.

"Still yourself Lexy. Stay with me babe," he pleaded. "Open your eyes and look at me. I'm here for you."

I looked up, trying to concentrate on holding eye contact with this gorgeous human being while not letting my body cave into his gentle sexiness.

"Under control?" He paused before leaning over to brush his lips across mine.

I sighed, lost in the effort of keeping my climax at bay. "It's too good, too fucking good and I'm a mess," I whispered, pulling him in close, needing to feel his heat.

"That makes two of us in a mess Lexy." He unbuttoned his jeans, dragging them down over his hips to free his erection. I pulled down his pants, watching his rigid cock hit my stomach.

Slowly, he reached down, wiping up my juices and rubbing them over the hard head of his shaft.

"Open your legs." He smoothed his hands along my inner thighs, easing them up until I could feel his thumbs brush my folds open.

"Mmmmmm, hold it right there babe." He lowered his head, grazing his stubble along my tummy, leading a trail of kisses down to my sensitive bud.

"Aahhh ...." The sigh escaped as his tongue flicked across my clit. I could feel it turn hard as blood rushed to my inner core.

Shannon lifted his head with a wicked grin on his face. "You're not going to forgive me if I torture you any longer are you?" He hummed watching me catch my breath.

"Are you ready darling?" he asked, not really waiting for, or wanting an answer. "Look at me Lexy."

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling his erection pushing inside of me, opening me up to a dizzying mixture of pleasures.

I groaned as we built up a slow, sexy rhythm, neither of us wanting the moment to end ... but both of us wanting the ultimate climax to a perfect day.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, hugging him tight to my core, wanting to feel every inch of him locked inside my walls. His breath tickled my neck as he let out a small moan, losing himself as we chased our orgasms.

The knot in my stomach blossomed outwards in crashing waves as Shannon's thrusting went ever deeper, hitting me so hard I tumbled off the edge with no warning. My body arched into his, my arms wrapping him tight as my body crumbled.

"ohhahh.... " I tried to quieten my screams as my body bucked up to meet his, searching for the hardness of his pelvis to grind my clit against.

As I did this, his hands grabbed my hips as he pounded hard, meeting me thrust for thrust.

"Ugghh...." the low growl came from deep within him as he pushed ever harder against my tightening walls. Finally with one more sharp snap of his hips, he climaxed, his wide cock pulsing inside me. I was aware of his warm cum spreading into my core as our bodies collapsed into one.

We lay there joined together, our bodies shivering with a rolling mass of pleasure.

In the back of my mind, was the thought we hadn't used a condom. That was something we'd have to deal with later, I realised.

"Come here." Shannon eased himself off me, his cock slipping out and leaving a trail of stickiness leaking down my inner thighs.

He pulled the blanket back over us again, the sun dipping below the horizon.

"I'll never forget this moment Shan." I snuggled into his chest, kissing his skin as he stroked my back.

"Shame we can't just cuddle up and go to sleep now," he laughed, hugging me close to him. "We'll have to make a move or it'll get dark babe. Stay there."

He reached into his rucksack.

"What are you doing?" I asked, watching him rummaging around in the bottom.

"Stay there like I told you to," he smiled. "You're not walking back to the car in that state."

He brought out tissue paper and eased open my legs, gently dabbing away the trails of cum from my body.

He started on my thighs, wiping upwards, gently cleansing my tender folds before wiping away a creamy rope of cum dripping down my hip.

He smiled before kissing my parted lips. "That'll have to do for now. We'll shower when we get back to my place."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 348 57
Jared Leto story.
29.4K 1.3K 104
This is a story about love and distance. Love can make or break you. Julie and Shannon must make it work somehow.
17.5K 520 24
In 2011, Sophia attended to Paris Fashion Week; there she will encounter Jared Leto, although for her, he will just be an attractive and mysterious b...
8.8K 638 48
This is a story about two L.A. gals who decide to hit the road and try make it big & make their dreams as models a reality. Life had other plans...