~ Zuckles x Reader ~

By Hope_reads846

I decided to make this cause a bunch of people wanted me to! More

~ o n e ~
~ t w o ~
~ f o u r ~
~ f i v e ~
yeet
~ s i x ~
~ s e v e n ~
~ e i g h t ~
~ n i n e ~
~ christmas special ~

~ t h r e e ~

1.5K 35 10
By Hope_reads846

Your P.O.V

(eyes blue)
I stared into his eyes, still unable to believe that he liked me back. I didn't know what to do. Should I kiss him? Do we hug? I was so nervous!
He started to lean in, and I did the same. When our lips met, it didn't feel like other kisses. It felt like fireworks were going off. It was... amazing. It felt so right. I knew then, that I was going to be with Mason forever.
We pulled apart and he smiled. I blushed. I loved his smile so much. It was so precious.
"(Y/N)..." Mason said.
"Yeah?" I replied, looking into his blue eyes that reminded me of
(like the atlantic)
the ocean.
"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said, holding my hand tightly.
"Of course, Mason!" I hugged him tightly which caught him by surprise, but he hugged me back. "I love you," I kissed his lips softly.
"I love you too, (Y/N)," He smiled at me, and we just stayed like that for a while, eventually falling asleep while cuddling. I couldn't ask for a more perfect day.

Mason's P.O.V

When I woke up, I saw (Y/N) cuddled up against me, sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself, admiring how cute she was, and messed with her hair for a bit.
(and im going down)
I finally decided to get up, not wanting to wake her up. I went down the stairs and decided to make some cereal, since I'm no good at cooking.
As I was pouring the milk, it spilt a bit. "Shit!" I said, but then covered my mouth, remembering (Y/N) was still asleep. I made her a bowl of cereal, as well.
I felt arms wrap around my torso, and I looked down to see (Y/N), half awake, hugging me.
"Good morning, Mason..." She yawned. I handed her the bowl of cereal.
"Morning, beautiful," She blushed at what I said. I laughed and started to eat my cereal.

~After Breakfast~

After breakfast, we watched some T.V, until I got a text from Jay.

Jay 🌱
Yo cunt wanna help me make a fortnite video

Mason 🌿
Sure cunt on second
OH YEAH
(Y/N) and i are together now
Don't tell the guys tho

Jay 🌱
Oh ok congrats mason
Let's record in like 30 mins?
Bring (Y/N) too
I want her to be in the video

Mason 🌿
K cunt ttyl

I tapped (Y/N) on the shoulder.
"Hey. Jay wants to record with us," I told her.
(like the titanic)
"Oh... um.. sure. What game?" She looked up at me. "Um.." I said. "FoRtNiTe" I said in a weird voice, which made her laugh. I love making her laugh
"Ok, Macey. Let's go get up Fortnite," She smiled and ruffled up my hair.

——————-
sCREEEEECH

Why hAllo :))))

I love the song at the beginning and i thought it fit mason so yeh

Bye bb have a wonderful day 💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 2.5K 21
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
3.5M 82.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
3.5M 106K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
6.4M 6.2K 5
Young, innocent and always well-organized Hailie Monet under sad circumstances finds out about the existence of her five older, disgustingly rich, po...