My World. A Justin Bieber Rom...

By Meganxooo

[A Justin Bieber Love Story] An audition to be a back-up dancer for Justin Bieber's 'My World' tour is where... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1;
Chapter 2;
Chapter 3;
Chapter 4;
Chapter 5;
Chapter 6;
Chapter 7;
Chapter 8;
Chapter 9;
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11;
Chapter 12;
Chapter 13;
Chapter 14;
Chapter 15;
Chapter 16;
Chapter 17;
Chapter 18;
Chapter 19;
Chapter 21;
Chapter 22;
Chapter 23;
Chapter 24;
Chapter 25;
Chapter 26;
Chapter 27;
Chapter 28;
Chapter 29;
Chapter 30;
Chapter 31;
Chapter 32;
Chapter 33; Last Chapter.
Chapter 34; Epilogue.

Chapter 20;

20K 316 43
By Meganxooo

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY 2,000 READS ON THIS BOOK. 

Justin loves youuuuuu.

I just bought GIRLFRIEND, it smells so nice! &The bottle is springy... its super cool.

----------

 Filler, sorry to disapoint.

----------

Jumping in the middle of Justin's bed, I let out a sigh of happiness. This day had been so great... I loved performing. I can't wait for the other shows. I looked over at Justin who was putting my bunch of red roses into a glass vase before turning round and giving me a one sided smile. That was my favourite smile. His hair was tousled messily, -but cutely- to the side and his eyes were shining. Now, they looked a chocolate colour, but in the light they turned a shade of gold. I felt myself blush as Justin carried on staring at me the way I was staring at him. Holding out my hand, he took one step and held it before tumbling down on the bed with me. Trying to rid the blush apparent on my cheeks I kissed his lips.

"Thank you for everything, Justin." For being the best boyfriend in the world, for doing the craziest things for me, for not being embarrassed to be with me, to announce us to your fans, to be so romantic... I added to the long list in my mind and smiled at him.

"Well, did you enjoy yourself tonight?" He asked quietly while his breath tickled my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"I- Um- Yeah, I did." I stuttered, looking only at his full lips.

A smirk played with the edge of his lips before pecking mine swiftly, sending me into a world of dizziness. "Thats all I want. I'm really tired now Charlotte, lets get some sleep." He smiled at me before slipping an arm around me, cuddling me close.

"Night Justin" I yawned,

"Night Charlotte."

His breathing was steady and peaceful, dragging me down into sleep... I battled with my eyes for a moment, not wanting to miss a minute with Justin.

"Er, Justin?"

"Yes, babe?"

"You were really good tonight" I smiled before closing my eyes and resting my head on his chest. Before I fell asleep in seconds I felt Justin's lips kiss my forehead. I wish I could stay in Justins arms forever, and ever, and--, and I fell into blissful sleep.

----------

Waking up, I noticed I was alone. I felt sad, but frowned when I saw a note laid on his pillow, picking it up, it read;

My beautiful Charlotte,

If you are reading this, I am sorry you had to wake up alone. Scooter has arranged us for an interview with Ellen at 2, but don't worry about anything. I have gone out to cook you some breakfast-in-bed, and should be back soon.

You are so peaceful when you sleep.

I love you. 

-From Justin.

xxxxx

Even his handwriting made my heart flutter. Picking up the note, I carefully placed it in my suitcase. Walking to Justins bathroom, I found my hair band and twirled my hair up with it. As for my face, I ran the cold water splashing it over my face and scrubbing it clean with a flannel. As I quickly brushed my teeth, I ran back into bed, to wait for Justin. 

When the door handle turned to the bedroom, I couldnt help but smile wide, only to be utterly disappointed to see Jessica. My smile quickly flashed to a frown as she stepped in holding a magazine and her laptop. 

"What do you want? Justin isn't here, he'll be back later" I addressed her, -rudely-.

She smirked before thrusting the magazine in front of my face. The picture plastered over the cover of the magazine was Justin kissing my lips whilst giving me the flowers in 'One Less Lonely Girl'. The title read, "Justin Bieber - New girlfriend?!". Taking the magazine out of Jessica's grasp I flipped to the first page finding what I wanted strait away.

"In Justin Bieber's first show, Justin surprised the fans with a new girl. As the fans know, Justin would pick a girl out of the crowd before serenading to her, making the girl his OLLG, but as for this show, he already had a girl picked. A helpful source tells us the girls' name is Charlotte Brooks (@CharlotteBB), a dancer who won her place. The girl was a big fan of Justin -like we all are!- before they were dating. 'How do you know they're dating?' you may ask, but as for the pretty obvious KISSING-ON-THE-LIPS picture, we also heard Justin and Charlotte say they love each other into the microphones by accident so the whole crowd heard. Once Charlotte had walked off the stage with her big bunch of red roses, she strutted back on a couple of songs later to carry on her job as a back-up dancer. So, what do you think? Here's a few opinions already; 

'@justinsloverrrr- Omg, this girl is so lucky, its not fair.'

'@kidrauhl4ever- This girl does NOT deserve him.. he's so romantic & I've never heard of her before...'

'@jdblovesme- Why would Justin date her, when he could have anybody? Obviously this isnt real.'

Oh, but @jdblovesme, it is. We also heard that the couple were going to appear on todays 'Ellen' show! Look on our website for more details here- www.justinbieberNEWS@heatmagazine.com"

I looked at the magazine in disbelief. How did they already know my name? I knew by those three comments that last night was a mistake, he could lose fans because of me. Looking round the room I saw Jessica sitting at the end of the bed, before saying anything else she put the laptop on my lap. Dreading to open it, I forced myself to see the twitter page. First of all, I clicked trends. Top trend in the whole world at the moment? #Jarlotte. Could that mean that people want us to be together?! Angry at the magazine I also figured out that everyone knew my twitter too... Clicking on to my profile my mouth opened in shock; there plain as anything, Followers: 17,376,282 stood out. Not able to shut my mouth, I clicked mentions, seeing millions of tweets rolling in. I read a few of them;

@i_love_kidrauhl: I support #Jarlotte. If you don't, then that means you dont want Justin to be happy! Those girls who fool themselves to believe Justin will marry them, are being stupid. LET THEM BE HAPPY. @CharlotteBB & @JustinBieber I hope you are. 

@JerryIsMyLife: @CharlotteBB has NOTHING on @JustinBieber... I can't believe they have a couple name. She's not even famous! What does Justin see in her? Hope "#Jarlotte" split up.

@BelieberArmy: If you are confused about the #Jarlotte situation, ask yourself: 1) Do I truly love Justin? 2) Do I want Justin to be happy? 3) Is Justin's love life really my business? If you know the right answers to this, then you'll let #Jarlotte be. @JustinBieber @CharlotteBB

I sat there as a few more caught my eye. Fans were arguing over what was right and what was wrong. This wasnt fair, if they were true fans, wouldnt they want to be right beside Justin at all times? With all of them causing this dilemma, then this is causing Justin more stress..

Before I could read any more, the laptop was ripped from my hands. "I just thought you should know, you keep the magazine". Jessica whispered with a snotty tone to her voice and taking the laptop and walking out. I looked back down at the cover of the magazine to see myself in that beautiful dress, with Justin's hand cupping my cheek and our lips pressed together. Wriggling under the covers I groaned with embarrassment. 

"Charlotte, whats the matter?" Justin laughed. Shooting up from under the covers I noticed him also sitting where Jessica once more. Unfortunately, before I could take away the magazine, Justin picked it up. "How did you get this?" Justin's voice changed from happy to serious. 

"Jessica, she said she thought I ought to know. Justin, everyone knows- I have so many followers its unbelievable, and, AND you should see what people are saying! What happens if you lose fans because of m-"

"Charlotte, I already know. I just wanted to tell you. I'm so sorry. Scooter hates me, so I'll understand if you do too"

"What- why would I hate you?"

"Because I didnt think about the 'One Less Lonely Girl' through properly. I should of thought of our privacy, I didn't think that paparazzi would of got a picture of us kissing, but like Scooter said, 'I'm the Justin Bieber, not the small Canadian boy anymore", I should of been more responsible. Forgive me Charlotte?"

I was completely taken aback. "I wasnt expecting this at all!" Suddenly, I burst into laughter. "Oh Justin, I'm not angry with you" I managed to get out in between laughing. "How could I ever be angry with you?"

"People might send you hate, you'll be hassled every time you go out in public. You'll be criticized about everything.. I made you famous." His voice was still serious but his face dropped and his eyes avoided my gaze. I stopped laughing and stroked his cheek.

"Justin, dont you see I just want to be with you? I dont care about everything else."

He looked up at me, eyes full of surprise and happiness. "I dont believe you, you must be angry that I did this." A part of me was annoyed that every time I walk out in public i'll be bothered, but like I said, I just want Justin. I dont have to read the hate mail anyway. Smiling at my decision, I wrapped my arms around Justin and kissed him. My eyes fluttered open in our kiss so I could steal a quick glance at him, but my eyes noticed something other than Justin's long eye-lashes... Jessica was standing by the door full of rage. Closing my eyes once more, I deepened  the kiss, smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 4.8K 66
" ដោយសារតែការឆក់យកស្នាមថើបដំបូងរបស់បង ត្រូវបានមីនឆក់យកទៅ ទើបពេលនេះបានធ្វើឲ្យពួកយើងក្លាយជាប្តីប្រពន្ធនឹងគ្នា អរគុណអូនដែលព្រមអភ័យនូវរឿងគ្រប់យ៉ាងនិងព្រម...
137K 2.7K 37
He pouted childishly and soon started singing with the background music , "You know that I won't stop until I make you mine." . . . 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝔀 𝓓𝓪...
228K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
190K 3.3K 59
Jamie Collins and Justin Bieber have been friends since they were 5. They both secretly liked each other for a while but didn't tell anyone not wanti...