SOMETHING NEW // NaruHina

Door oiwuzzup

A story of wonder; what would happen to Naruto and Hinata after the last and before Boruto. --- #10 narutothe... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 2

4.6K 74 84
Door oiwuzzup

-Before, during, after the date-

"Shikamaru!" The blond haired called right outside his house on that early 10 in the morning in Konohagakure. "Oii! Shikamaru, wake up, dattebayo!"

Soon enough, the Nara lad open the door with a yawn and his resting outfit. He gave Naruto a glare along with his sleepy expression but the other lad was too excited to get scared of him. "You better have a hell of an excuse if you wake me up this early, mendokse,"

"Of course, I have, dattebayo!" He said with a grin.

He yawned before took a seat right in front of his porch with Naruto. "What do you want?"

He smiled before sheepishly ask, "where was the first time you took Temari on a date?"

"Why's this all of a sudden? Where is thing going?" Shikamaru was surprised to hear his friend's question. His mother would never ask him about this, why would Naruto?

"Ano sa, I asked Hinata on a date, dattebayo. Demo, I'm not quite sure where I should take her. Shikamaru, I want to impress her, dattebayo!" Naruto yelled at him made the other lad surprised at how loud he is.

Demo: but

"Chotto! Shh," he hushed him him before shaking his head. "You're going to wake my mom up. Mendokse. All of people and you ask me for this? Naruto, I thought you knew better,"

Chotto: wait

"Because you're smart, dattebayo," Naruto frowned as he slumped his shoulders. "Dakara, I asked you, dattebayo,"

Dakara: that's why, so, etc

He saw how Shikamaru looked at him with an annoyed looks. Maybe today isn't the right time to ask him about this, he seems to be not in the mood. This is Shikamaru we're talking about, he's always not in the mood for anything. Naruto gave him a guilty smile but still patiently waiting for his answer. He's asking a very good question, so Shikamaru should have a gut to answer it.

"Nope, I'm not telling," with that, Shikamaru stood up before yawning.

"Eh!? Matte, Shikamaru-,"

"This is for Hinata. Naruto, you should be a man and knows what kind of type she likes. Mendokse, she's too kind for you," Shikamaru frowned at him.

The blond spiky haired lad also frowned after hearing what his friend said. "Stop saying that, dattebayo. You're making me look bad,"

"Then repay her kindness with your own hard work. I'm done for now. Come to me when your date is a success," Shikamaru waved his hand as he get back inside to his house.

"Shikamaru!" Naruto called again but the other lad ignored him as he closed the door right in front of his face. He pouted as he looked down.

He was right, this is for Hinata. If he wants people to stop treat him like a bad person in his relationship, he should repay her kindness with his hard work. Shikamaru is bloody genius. He stood up before run again to the main village and search for that certain place for a date. He doesn't want a place where it doesn't hold a memory for them, a place something more memorable for the both of them.

He still thinks Shikamaru was the best person to talk this out, but he's out from the list now. He needs someone's advice, but who? The first thing he had in his mind from that morning was Shikamaru. Who would be the right person to talk about this other than Shikamaru? Sakura is also out of his league. She's going to scold him for not manly enough to think about it himself than giving him an idea.

"Naruto?" He looked up and saw Sai with his not-on-mission outfit. His skin was so pale on that early morning, he started to think that the weather was too cold for him.

"Sai!" He smiled. "What are you doing, dattebayo?"

The pale skinned lad looked at his grocery bag on his right hand before smiling back to Naruto, god knows if it was fake or not. "I'm about to go home. You looked stressed,"

"Tell me about it, dattebayo," the spiky blond haired lad sighed.

Sai gave him another awkward smile before he say, "why don't you come and visit my house? Maybe we can have a drink or two?"

"Uhh... I don't think this is a right time to drink, dattebayo. I'm supposed to pick Hinata up at 4 today," Naruto explained with a sad face.

"Pick Hinata-san up? What's the occasion for?" Sai asked which made Naruto blushed at the question when he put it that way.

"You see...," Naruto nervously chuckled. "I was supposed to be looking for a place for our date, dattebayo. Demo, I have no idea where. I asked Shikamaru earlier but he's giving me a hard time, dattebayo,"

"A date? Why don't you say so? I can help," Sai said. "Why don't we take this to my place? I have books about dates,"

Should he trust him? Sai is awful about this, Naruto is not going to lie. The last time he've done this, he got Sakura beat him up to dust. But, he's already wasting too much time. In 6 hours later, he has to pick Hinata up and enjoy their date together. And yet, he still doesn't have any idea where to take her.

Long short story, Naruto somehow ended up in Sai's apartment. He admitted, it has changed - even if it's just a bit. He looked around at the decent room belonged to Sai and finally stopped his track as his eyes were set on that pretty painting hung on the wall. It's the probably the second time he've seen Sai's drawing in full colors. The first time he saw it was when Sai drew about him and his brother.

"You drew Ino, dattebayo," Naruto said silently.

Sai looked up from where he's sitting. "Ah. Took you long enough to find that out,"

"It's pretty, dattebayo," Naruto admitted. "Why Ino?"

Suddenly, he stopped moving. The question Naruto asked made him realized about why he was drawing Ino in the first place. Funny how a simple question can make his world stop for a second.

Sai then gave him a 'genuine' smile to Naruto made the other lad gulped at how creepy he is. "Honestly, shirimasen. Ino was in my mind that day and I drew her,"

Shirimasen: I don't know

He smiled at him. "Have you ever think of giving this to her?"

"No," the pale skinned lad shook his head made Naruto surprised.

"Nani? Nande, dattebayo? This picture is amazing! I'm sure she'll love it," Naruto told him but Sai was silent.

Nande: why?

"It's still a piece of trash. How can I give a trash to a beautiful woman like her?" He said under his breath made Naruto frowned.

"Sai...,"

"I didn't pour all my heart onto that canvas. How can I have the nerve to give her that? I'm so selfish," Sai shook his head before turned to Naruto. "But enough of that, I found the book you were looking for,"

He saw Sai gave him a book and he accept it as he looked through it. It has so many tactics about how to treat a young and beautiful lady out on a date. Naruto's eyes glisten at how interesting the book was. Finally, he took his place as he read deeper to the books - maybe he could catch one or two things he should do while on a date with Hinata. Today's date should be interesting!

While looking through books to books, Naruto ended up getting nothing. Everything's the same. He doesn't want to have an ordinary date with Hinata, he wanted to treat her differently - more romantic! He sighed before pouting as he read the last of the book.

"I'm getting nowhere, dattebayo," he sighed frustratedly.

"Even the strongest shinobi like you has its weak point," Sai teased made Naruto pout.

"Urusai," he looked annoyed after hearing what his friend said.

The pale skinned lad chuckled before explaining, "you know, girls usually like fancy dinner,"

"Fanshiidinaa, 'tebayo?" Naruto looked at his friend.

Fanshiidinaa: fancy dinner

He nodded. "Why don't you take Hinata to a fancy dinner for your first date? It'd be memorable for you two,"

Naruto grinned before stood up. "Hiosh! Fancy dinner it is, dattebayo! Hinata, I'll make sure we'll going to have a great time together, dattebayo!"

With no further ado, Naruto put the book down and jump away from Sai's window. His friend doesn't even have the time to tell him how to reserve a table in a fancy table. Hopefully, the future orange idiot hokage might get an idea how to get inside the fancy restaurant. He hasn't change at all.

---

It was before 4 in the evening yet the sun's still shining above the Konohagakure. Hinata was getting ready for her date with her lover. A first date isn't what she expect to happen in between her fresh relationship with the bright yellow haired lad. She have no idea where Naruto would take her but everywhere with him is what she wanted. She hoped he wouldn't take this too far.

"Hinata?" She startled as she heard her father's voice from her room before slowly turn around.

"Hai, otou-sama," she said with a nervous tone.

"Where are you going? What are you dressing up for?" Hiashi asked as he approached his daughter. "I rarely see you this neat,"

She bit her lower lip before finally turn around to face her father. What is she going to say to him? She can't just drop the 'date' to him. Her father is different than others, he'd probably going to cancel this event that she's been dreaming of all these years. But how? How is she going to convince her father that this is what she's been waiting for? He won't be soft to her when he finds out and that's what scare her.

"Etto, otou-sama...," she bit her lower lip as she looked down to the ground. "I... today...,"

Etto: umm, uhh, you know..., etc

"Hmm? What is it? Are you waiting for someone?" He asked before she can even say anything.

All her words seemed to froze right on the tip of her tongue, making it so hard for her to say anything. Her lips were trembled as she was afraid to tell what she really meant to say. Now that she put it that way, her father doesn't know about the kiss they've shared for the first time on the moon together. Nobody but them knows what happened afterwards and that's why people sometimes question why were they so close after the latest mission.

Before she could say anything, a familiar voice was heard from the gate - rather loud. Hiashi was quick to turn around before looked back to his daughter and her expression somehow looked like she knew this before him. He furrowed his eyebrows before quickly walk to the gate followed by Hinata who's holding a bag.

"Hinata-nee-sama?" Hanabi called when she came out from her room.

Hinata-nee-sama: eldest sister Hinata

"Not now, Hanabi," she told her softly before followed her father's steps.

Another voice was heard when she approached the gate with her father who's in front of her. "Hinata! Hinata, koko ni iru, dattebayo!"

Koko ni iru: I'm here

It was too late for Hinata to stop her father as he told the guards to open the door, only to reveal Naruto with his usual not-on-mission outfit. His eyes widen when he saw Hyuuga Hiashi standing right before him yet he still has his hands inside his pockets. Hinata gasped silently as she saw her father finally looked at Naruto who he used to despise.

"Uzumaki Naruto...," her father mumbled as he looked at him face to face.

Naruto gave him an awkward smile before finally pulled his hands out and looked at him. "Hyuuga Hiashi is it? It's an honor to meet you, sir,"

"The hero from Konohagakure no sato," he mumbles again made Naruto raised an eyebrow at him.

Konohagakure no sato: hidden leaf village

"You don't have to say that, sir. I'm still a regular ninja, dattebayo," Naruto grinned but startled when Hiashi gave him a death glare which made the poor lad gulped at how terrifying Hinata's father is.

"Someone who destroy the god can not stay as an ordinary person again," Hiashi told him. "So, I disagree with what you said,"

"Ha-hai, dattebayo," he gulped as he nervously chuckled.

Hiashi glared at the orange jacket lad. "What brings you here, Uzumaki Naruto?"

"I'm asking Hinata on a date, dattebayo-,"

"Naruto-kun-,"

"We're supposed to be out now," Naruto grinned before looking at Hinata who's blushing right behind her own father. "Eh? Hinata? Why are you red, dattebayo? Did you have a fever? Are you sick, dattebayo!? Hinata, you could've told me! I would have-,"

"Uzumaki Naruto!" Hiashi yelled made the other lad jumped in surprised at how loud he was. Then, he was shocked when Hiashi gave him another death glare with veins all over his face - now he can officially say he's going to die under Hyuuga Hiashi's hands. "How on earth could you say you're taking my daughter out on a date without my damn permission!? I though you were manly enough to do that so since you're the hero in the village!"

"Na-nani!?" He gulped.

"Otou-sama...," Hinata tried to stop him but Hiashi softly pushed her away.

"You should've told me, Hinata. Or this would've had happened," he told her with a harsh tone made Hinata frowned.

"Gomennasai," she apologized.

"You don't have to apologize to him, Hinata. You did nothing wrong, dattebayo," Naruto said which made all the Hyuuga clan looked at him with a surprised look. He's the first person to actually tell the leader of the Hyuuga clan that he's wrong and also the first time this has happened.

"Naruto-kun...," Hinata bit her lower lip. "Teishi shite kudasai,"

Teishi shite kudasai: please, stop

"Hiashi-sama," Naruto called him before finally looked up to him, man to man. "May I have your permission to take your daughter out on a date with me, dattebayo? I, kindly, ask for your agreement,"

The leader of the clan looked at him with a disbelief looks. He can't believe the loser in the village who has become a hero actually asked him a permission to take his daughter out for a date, not to mention, very formally. Is this the Naruto he knows 3 years ago? He looks more adulthood than before, he's more mature.

"Is that so?" Hiashi chuckled to himself, embarrassed of actually making a fool of himself right in front of the hero of the village. "My apologies, but yes, I agreed to take my daughter with you. In one condition, Uzumaki Naruto,"

He intensely looked at Lord Hiashi. "Bring my daughter back before 9,"

"Before 11, dattebayo," Naruto challenged and he saw the guards facepalmed at how stupid he is, even Hinata can't help but frowned at him.

Hiashi glared again. "Before 9, and it's final,"

"Gogo juu ji, dattebayo," he finally said. "It's final,"

Gogo juu ji: 10 pm

Hiashi sighed. "Alright. Take care of my daughter, Uzumaki Naruto,"

"Hai," Naruto nodded before smiled at Hinata who's giving him a fond smile as well. She ran to him and stood right beside him before they looked back to the Hyuuga clan one more time. He asked, "hiosh. Ikou ka?"

Ikou ka: shall we go?

"Hai," she blushed at him before smiling. With that, Hinata grab his huge hand and started walking to the village to start their date. As they disappearing to their destination, the guards suddenly unaware with the fact that Naruto's taking Hinata on a date.

"Hiashi-sama!" One of the guard looked at him with a shock expression. "Should we make sure Hinata-sama-,"

"No. Let her go," Hiashi immediately say which made the guards even more surprised.

"But, Hiashi-sama-,"

"Daijoubu," he said as he turned around to walk back to his house, patting Hanabi's head when he saw her peeking from the gate with a fond smile. "I know my daughter will be alright. Beside, she's with the hero from Konohagakure. She'll be in safe hands,"

Daijoubu: it's okay, it's alright, etc

---

The streets were less crowded than it used to. But it's better than nothing, as long as they stay with each other then everything will be okay. As they passed every food stands, Naruto keep on glancing on Hinata. He has to make sure that if Hinata's making a single glance about wanting something, he's going to buy it for her. There's no coming back now.

"Naruto-kun?" She suddenly called made Naruto startled because he was looking at her for too long.

"Na-nani?" He chuckled nervously.

She giggled before she say, "Naruto-kun is so stiffed. Is someone bothering you? Did otou-sama bother you?"

"Iie, dattebayo," he replied with a smile. "I think he has a point, dattebayo. Nothing bothers me,"

Iie: no

"Naruto-kun, gomen. Otou-sama may treat you a little harsh. I grew up with him so I understand him completely. I wish he would treat Naruto-kun differently," Hinata told him as they keep on walking to wherever Naruto's taking her.

The blond spiky haired lad shook his head before smiling at his lover beside him before he say, "chigau. He's right. I mean, I'm used to people treat me like that, dattebayo. But, I also understand why he treated me like that. I'm taking his daughter out on a date, dattebayo! If I have a daughter in the future, I would've done the same thing like your father,"

Chiagau: you're wrong

Hinata giggled before smiling at him. "Naruto-kun is so thoughtful. Arigatou,"

"I'm not like that, dattebayo," Naruto blushed as they walked again, chatting about something else until he say, "what do you say for an early dinner, dattebayo?"

"I'd appreciate that," Hinata agreed and they walked again until they stopped to one of the fancy dinner in Konohagakure.

Naruto grinned at his girl while Hinata was awed at the view because she didn't expect to have dinner at this fancy dinner. It's still looked very luxury than other branded fancy dinner but Hinata is still surprised. She didn't say Naruto isn't capable of having early dinner here, but he's unpredictable.

Suddenly, Naruto yelled, "ehh!!"

Hinata flinched at the loud sudden noise came from her own lover. She saw how he gripped the board in front of the restaurant which is the cost of every food from there. She frowned before asking, "Naruto-kun, daijoubu?

Daijoubu ka: are you okay? Is everything alright?

He gave her a sloppy wave without looking while still set his eyes on the board. He seems very surprised with whatever he's looking. Wait, is it what she think it is? She activate her natural jutsu called Byakugan as she scan Naruto's pockets and end up looking through his Gama-chan the green wallet, only to see he has an average money with him.

There's no way he could pay for her meal, but then again, she didn't ask to be paid anyway. But it's also not enough for the food from the fancy dinner, he could only buy a regular mineral water. She smiled fondly at him because she understands why he was so eager to take her out. He really made her feel so special inside and out. Out of the blue, she firmly grab Naruto's jacket which caught his attention to her - blushing up when he saw she was smiling to him.

"Naruto-kun, I'd like to get ramen for dinner tonight," Hinata said with a smile.

His eyes widen. "Ra-Ramen? Demo, are you sure, dattebayo?"

She nodded. "Isn't Ramen Naruto-kun's favorite food? We should get them for tonight,"

"We-well, okay, I guess. If you insist," Naruto now officially embarrassed because he took his girl to his usual Ichiraku Ramen for a first date. Isn't it humiliating? he'd never deserve her love if it's going this way.

He walked her to his usual restaurant and sighed in embarrassed as he push out the Ichiraku sign so he can let Hinata get in first before him. They took a seat together there and he was a bit surprised about how Hinata is happy for getting Ramen. Every girl would like to go to a fancy dinner for their first date, but Hinata dragged Naruto to Ichiraku Ramen instead.

"Naruto! Ogenki desu ka? We hardly see you these days," Teuchi, the owner of the Ramen shop, greeted him then glanced at Hinata who's smiling at him as well. "Oh, you bring a girl today too! Isn't it surprising?"

Ogenki desu ka: how are you?

"Ojii-san, yamero, dattebyo," Naruto chuckled embarrassedly. "This is Hinata, dattebayo,"

Yamero: stop
Ojii-san: old man, sir, etc (referring to an old man)

"Douzo yoroshiku," Hinata bow a little while sitting on the chair.

Douzo yoroshiku: nice to meet you, please to meet you, etc

"She's very much the opposite of you, Naruto. She's very polite," the old guy teased him, laughed when he saw how embarrassed Naruto is.

"Enough, ojii-san," Naruto finally was so fed up with how people treat him like this but still is embarrassed because they're right. He's so in the bottom of the ocean right now.

"Eh! Naruto? With a girl? Ohh! Otou-san, how can you not realize?" Ayame looked at him in disbelief made her father surprised.

"Eh? Nani? What did I miss?" He asked her.

She point her finger to both Naruto and Hinata. "Otou-san, they're on a date!"

"On a date!?" Both of them looked surprised at them, made Naruto and Hinata smile proudly because they're on a date and decided to eat at Ichiraku Ramen. "If that's so, Ayame, we shall make the most tasty Ramen for Naruto and Hinata for their amazing first date!"

"I agree, otou-san! Omachikudasai," Ayame told them as they make the food for them.

Omachikudasai: please, wait

Naruto chuckled before lean on his knuckles as he turned to Hinata with a soft blush on his cheeks. He's so lucky to finally have a nice date with a beautiful girl, he just didn't think it would be Hinata. But he didn't complain too though, she's very beautiful - good at cooking too! He remembered the first time he got Hinata's food made for lunch while he's training. It tasted very good.

"Ojii-san sure is so pump up for this, dattebayo," Naruto started as he stare at Hinata who's giggling adorably.

"Teuchi-san is so kind. He always cooked Ramen for Naruto-kun," Hinata smiled at him. "Naruto-kun must love Ramen so much,"

Naruto nodded in agreement before grinning. "But you know what I love the most?"

"Nani?" She asked out of her curiosity.

Naruto slowly lean to Hinata with a soft smile, seeing how close he is to her made Hinata's heart beating loudly. Sure, they're together - but this is very different. It's exciting yet made her very nervous.

"I love you the most, dattebayo," Naruto flirt at her made Hinata's blushing up.

"Yamero, Naruto-kun!" She suddenly covered her face made him looked at her with a question look. "Wa-wait! Naruto-kun, please, don't get any closer!"

"What? Why? I would really like to see your face, dattebyo! We're on a date. Hinata, what happen?" Right before Naruto could get any closer, the lilac haired girl turn around before feeling blood rushing up to her face.

Naruto laughed at how adorable she is before finally giving her the personal question she was asking for. No matter how long they'll be together, the two of them will never remain the same. They'll never look at each other like they used to. Honestly, they're falling way too hard for each other so it's impossible for the both of them to stop.

When the food came, Naruto and Hinata prepared themselves before eat away their food. They yelled in union, "itadakimasu,"

Itadakimasu: let us eat, let's eat, etc

Later on, they finished the food and decided to walk around the village once more before calling it for the night. On the way home, Naruto stopped at the fish catching game thingy. His eyes glowed at the prices before turned to his girl, asking her if she'd like to play for two rounds. Hinata doesn't want to end this night soon so she agreed and went along with him.

"Hiosh. I'm gonna win that prize, dattebayo!" Naruto excitedly grab the fish catcher as he squat down to the fish pond.

"There are prices?" Hinata asked as she join right beside him.

Naruto nodded. "If you get the gold fish, you might get money in return. But it's hard to find 'em and I won't give up, dattebayo!"

Hinata smiled because his optimism-self is still inside of him even after the war is over. She will never get over the fact that she is with him on a date tonight, it feels like she's still dreaming. It's so surreal that things like this would happen. Naruto might still feel guilty for their first date to end up like this, but Hinata wouldn't show how grateful she is to be with him from half of the day. He must've tried hard to do this because this is unlike him, she appreciated that very much. Hope this will get to him somehow.

Long short story, Naruto lost the catch and only caught the regular fishes which he only got couple of keychains in return. Hinata happily received them, not because they're kawaii, but also because Naruto tried to give something for her - he was hoping it'd be money. As they walked back home, Naruto sighed before looked at his lover.

Kawaii: cute

"Gomen na, Hinata. I couldn't take you to the fancy dinner for our first date. I wish I could take it back, dattebayo," Naruto apologized as they finally stood in front of the house.

"Hitsuyou nashi. I can spend half of the day with Naruto-kun and ate Ramen together. I'm going to cherish this moment forever," Hinata shook her head before smiling at him. "Naruto-kun don't need to apologize, you make me very happy today. Dakara, arigatou gozaimasu,"

Hitsuyou nashi: no need

"Hinata...," Naruto frowned. "Imaimashii, I'm a horrible boyfriend, am I?"

Imaimashii: damn

"Sore wa shinjitsude wanai. Naruto-kun is all what I ever ask for. Please, don't look down on yourself," Hinata told him made Naruto frown even deeper.

Sore wa shinjitsude wanai: that is not true

"Yeah...," he tried to agree but deep inside, he didn't like the way Hinata looked at him like this. It made him feel so hopeless on being a good boyfriend.

"Naruto-kun," she called him as she step closer which caught his attention.

"Hmm?" He looked at her and was surprised when she tugged him down, perks of being too tall. Naruto chuckled before caressed her cheek and finally pressed their lips together in sync on that night, only the lights from the sidewalk light them up.

She smiled as she pulled away. "I love you for who you are. And I hope you do too,"

Naruto blushed before kiss her forehead. "You're right, dattebayo,"

"Arigatou, Naruto-kun," she smiled and Naruto just stared at her with a fond look, until he saw one of the guard open the gate for her. "Oyasuminasai,"

"Oyasumi," he waved a little before watching her ran inside her house, giving him a one last smile before finally disappear to her own house. Is this the right time to finally say the date is over? It feels like it's just the beginning to him.

---

"Shikamaru! Oii! Shikamaru!" The Nara lad rose up from his comfortable bed before walked to the front door, only to reveal the blond spiky haired lad smiling proudly before him.

"Mendokse, what's your problem?" Shikamaru yawned. "I guess I don't need my alarm anymore if you're going to wake me up like this everyday,"

"I took Hinata on a date yesterday, dattebayo!" He proudly announced as he grinned widely to him.

"Hontou ni?" He seems surprised before smirking, "where did you finally take her?"

Hontou ni: really?

"Ichiraku Ramen, dattebayo," he grinned, showing himself that he's proud of who he is.

He shrugged before chuckling. "I'm not surprised,"

The way he showed off to Shikamaru like this made him assumed that their date was a success. He told the idiot to come to him when his date was a success and he really did. Not to mention on an early morning like this. He can actually let this 'waking up too early problem' slide away if Naruto gave him a good news like this.

"Naruto, I think there's something you need to know when you start a relationship. Especially when you're with Hinata now," Naruto stated as he stood closer to the other lad.

Naruto raised an eyebrow at him before asking, "what is it, dattebayo?"

"You and I are basically the same. Who am I to say about this? But I think you need to know this too," Shikamaru said. "Hinata loves you because of something, there's always a reason why. If you ask, she won't ever tell you. It's their perspective. Just like how you love her, you must have a reason why and I can tell that you can't say it on a simple word,"

He smirked when Naruto finally looked serious to him. "Naruto, Hinata loves you for something we don't know. When you asked me about the place for the date, I thought you knew better that I can't give you an advice because I don't know what type of things Hinata likes. But then again, Hinata would never ask you for a fancy things. I assumed you took her to a fancy restaurant before Ramen, am I right?"

Naruto guilty nodded made Shikamaru laughed before continue, "One thing that you should know as a man. A woman like Hinata probably loves you for who you are. So taking her to somewhere fancy won't impress her, however it's the opposite. She may think that you changed. That's a huge mistake what we, men, do. Taking her to Ichiraku Ramen definitely made her thinks that she's dating to the same boy she used to have a secret admired with,"

Naruto looked down as he thought about Hinata. Was she think like that? How awful he is for thinking like that. He gritted his teeth for realizing that one of his friend suggested the fancy dinner in the first place. It almost ruin the first date he had with Hinata. Thankfully, Hinata somehow saved him from there.

"I hope it clicks your mind or something," Shikamaru chuckled.

"Sai-temme...," Naruto mumbled.

Temme: bastard

"Huh?"

He looked at Shikamaru with a furious expression. "He literally push my button, dattebayo! He told me about the fancy dinner, dattebayo!"

"Oi, chotto matte," Shikamaru sighed. "Baka, I thought you figure it out,"

---

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

25.9K 864 22
A sasuhina fanfiction The Uchiha children from the future, accidentally travelled in the past using Sasuke's dangerous technique that hasn't been fin...
23.7K 906 18
A sasuhina story. How they develop in the peace after the war. I don't own Naruto
2.2K 76 18
Follow Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki on a new journey as a couple and to a point of creating the next generation of shinobi.
4.7K 267 13
》 Tell me, Sasuke... You used to be mean to me, always seemed annoyed of my presence, then left without a single word. And after all these years of s...