Lil Pump and me

By TheOneYouWontKnow

I am young 18 years old girl. Everyone calls me Tea... I am businessman, sewer aka dressmaker. One day I get... More

First of all...
Opening
making a plan
starting to work
Why me?
at the hospital
Little bit confusing
Trying
Going on a date
The Sunset
Arms Around You
at pump's place
explanation
decisions
Matching
Getting ready
Meeting Gazzy's friend
The concert
Going to rest
Not Update!
"Can I get your number?"
Uber
Waking up whit Smoke
What The Fuck?
We ain't bros no more
The past
Lambo
Text message
How could you?
Crazy ass
What did you do to him?
Always on drugs
Everything good now
Wtf?!

Something wrong?

472 15 2
By TheOneYouWontKnow

I heard to the backstage when Gazzy was rapping on stage. He was good, as always. I just.. I waited this night so much.. And then this happens.. I hate it.

Smoke came back. He got lots of snacks and drinks.

S- I didn't know what you like so I brought little bit everything.
T- Wow. You didn't need to. Really. But thank you.

I took Sprite and drinked it.

S- anything for you.

That sounded weird...

S- So... how are you feeling?
T- Much better. Thanks.
S- Can I ask something?
T- Yeah ofc. Whats up?
S- I know that.. I'd like to hang out sometimes with you. You feel like a real cool girl. And I wanna know you better.
T- amm.. yeah.. why not. That would be fun.
S- but let's not say anything about this to Pump.. we had our past and.. I don't want it to happen again..
T-... what do you mean?

Gazzy came to the room. I didn't even notice that the music was gone before he was there.

G- Hi babe. How are you? Is everything good?
T- Yeah everything is good, Smoke took care of me.
G- Thanks bro. I owe you one.
S- naah you don't owe me anything. Was happy to help. I leave you two alone.
T- Thanks again.
S- You guys come to the afterparty?
G- yeah. Babe.. can you make it?
T- yeah, I think so hah.

Really I didn't want to go there... but I needed to know what Smoke meant about what he told me. And If he goes there... I could have some answers.. maybe..

S- Okay see you guys there.
G- Thanks bro.
S- Anything for..

He said it quietly and left. He didn't end the senctence.. But I think what he was trying to say... And I don't know should I be worrying about what would happen next.. Or should I just told to Gazzy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 4K 120
You know Tupac right? Wrong, you don't. You don't know his life. You don't know what he went through. You only know his name. Which is Tupac. Well, h...
148K 4.5K 36
New Message from Bornballer 🏀 Bornballer 🏀: So you like the Lakers? Danniduhh 💜💛: nahh i just got a yellow n purple heart by my name. Bornballer...
7.8K 246 49
when a healing girl finds a person they finally trust. a niki nihachu fanfiction niki nihachu x OC Contains: homophobia ED SH smoking addiction abuse...
2.1M 38.1K 199
Hey guys, thanks for choosing to read my book. I hope you enjoy it. I do not own any characters from the HBO show or the novels by George R.R. Martin...