Nature Mage

By ToryoKoneko23

After some secrets are exposed the Namikaze family realizes that they have seriously mistreated a member of t... More

Magic
Storm
Rainbow with a Haunting
Thief and the Mage
Bloody Blossom
Bleeding Hearts
Dancing Hearts
Daimyo Dilemma
Costumes to Coconuts
Dark Visions
Bad Golem
A Lesson in Magic
Snake in the Grass
Birthday Bloodshed
Love Everlasting

Wild Fire

2.7K 86 13
By ToryoKoneko23

Last time:

There on the table was a very big stack of paper bombs ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Vision

Explosions ...

Fire ... so much fire ...

The trees were blazing ...

The animals screamed and ran for the caves ...

Smoke turned the sky pitch black ...

The snake grabbed the mouse ...

"Attempt to sssstruggle and I'll blow up everyone in the cavessss." hissed the snake.

The mouse squeaked in fear and stopped struggling ...

For a split second the snake turned into Orochimaru and the mouse turned into Minato ...

Minato was looking in fear towards a spot under the Hokage mountain ...

Vision Over

Naruto bolted up into a sitting position and felt his heart racing. This was something he'd have to tell Minato as soon as possible cause that spot in his vision was the evacuation site. Team 7 quickly made it to the tower with a day to spare. They were met by Kakashi who hid his porn again when he saw Naruto coming.

"Good to see you guys are fine! The preliminary round starts tomorrow so go rest after you see the hokage and Danzo to give an official report." Kakashi said while holding his book protectively.

XXXXXXXXXX

Minato had to use every shred of restraint he had to keep himself from jumping Naruto in front of everyone when team 7 entered his office, "Give your report."

Danzo, Kakashi and Minato listened to the reports, "So after the fight with Orochimaru, Kabuto tried to talk to Sasuke."

Hinata nodded, "Yes, and the sound team tried to attack, but they left after seeing that Sasuke didn't have something. Naruto also saw a pretty scary vision before we got here."

The hokage did an excellent job hiding his worry as he asked, "Could you describe the vision?"

The white haired genin nodded, "There were explosions everywhere and Orochimaru was threatening to blow up the 'caves', but I think that meant the evacuation site."

The hokage's eyes widened as Danzo said, "Sai, have you confirmed this?"

"I sent an ink mouse to check- ... here it is." A little mouse came through the window and collapsed on a piece of paper Minato set out. It wasn't good news ...

A look of worry crossed Minato's face, "There are bombs everywhere. All around the border of the village and in the evacuation site. There's also 5 summoning circles placed along the wall of the village."

"It gets worse, sensei. These are areas that the maintenance crew doesn't routinely check. I don't know how they knew of these places, but it might be wise to extend the search to any unused tunnels or actual caves since many are connected to points outside of the village. Despite being unsafe they could be used." Kakashi blinked, everyone was giving him strange looks as they wondered how he knew that. "What? I dated someone on the crew." He said with a shrug.

Danzo frowned, "Kakashi's strangely helpful dating life aside, what do we do? If we try to remove them it will be a dead give away and Orochimaru will bolt."

Minato's eyes widened and he looked at Naruto, "Your door!"

Naruto blinked, "My door? ... MY DOOR! Your brilliant!" He kissed Minato lovingly on the lips, "I'll start on the rune sequence now." With that the mage left in a swirl of snow leaving Hinata, Sai, Kakashi and Danzo alone with the stunned flushed hokage.

"Hokage-sama ... hokage-sama? Wow, I didn't think a kiss could stun someone like that." Sai said as he tried to snap Minato out of his daze.

"That's nothing! A kiss can cause an orgasm if done right!" Stated Kakashi who missed Hinata glaring daggers at him for making such a perverted comment. Though, she was also curious about whether or not it was true.

Sai's jaw dropped, "Cool, why am I not being trained in this?"

The ROOT leader rubbed the bridge of his nose, (I should've trained my subordinates to be mindless killing machines.) He reach out and shook the hokage out of his daze, "Hokage-sama, could you explain what that was about?"

The blonde blushed, "Naruto doesn't live in Konoha ... here, let me show you." He tapped the artifact and the water mirror was summoned, but with one difference. It was horizontal like a map and had a 'Birds of a Feather' placed at each side ... one sat in the middle and moved to change the tags, one at North, one at South, one at West and the discolored ball and ring artifact sat at East, "Here is Konoha." A 3D map of the village appeared with tags pointing out certain people.

"I see the Sand ninja are no longer highlighted."  Kakashi said as he noticed the tags with Gaara's and his siblings names were gone.

"Yes, they came to my office with their sensei and after I fixed the seal they told me everything ... now, this is where Naruto and I live." A mass of land appeared hovering a foot over the 3D map. "We live on an island that floats above Konoha. The only why to get to it is through special door that warps space and time ... it's sort of like my hiraishin, but more advanced."

Hinata looked a little stunned, "But I've never seen anything up there!"

Kakashi eye smiled, "It's definitely up there, I saw it and Kushina has been threatening to throw me off it."

"That's because you tried to get pictures of her and Tsume in the hot springs with a telescope." The blonde muttered.

The leader of ROOT shook his head at the jonin's foolishness, "So Kurosaki-san is going to place the door that takes people to his island in the evacuation area ... that is a great idea!" Exclaimed Danzo.

The Hyuga smirked, "No kidding. No one will have to worry about the bombs. We need to be ready for the prelims." The hokage agreed and dismissed Sai and Hinata.

Danzo sighed, "Problem is we still have those bombs and summoning seals around the village to worry about and there are several rooms in the evacuation site. In which one do we have Kurosaki-san place the door?"

Minato frowned, it seems they still have some kinks to work out ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Minato went into the cave where the door to the island was and found Naruto standing in a circle of glowing symbols, "How's it going?"

Naruto nodded, "I deactivated the door and I am going to make a copy."

"Could you make multiple copies?" Minato asked.

"Sure, why?" Asked the white haired genin.

"Well, the evacuation site has several rooms to prevent crowding and people running into each other." Minato explained.

The magic user nodded as he tweaked a rune making a few doors appear, "So once one room is full you direct people to a different room, right? Ok. It's done, I'll have a few golems drop them off once you show me the rooms." He said as he reactivated his door.

They went into their shared cottage and sat down at the living room table where Minato placed a map of the site in question. Naruto put his glasses away and summoned a few earth golems. After which he waited for Minato to explain where the doors had to go.

"This is the network of tunnels and these are the rooms. It would be best to place the doors in the back of each room and have someone outside not only directing traffic, but also keeping track of how many people enter each room." Minato said after pulling out the water mirror he took from his desk and brought up a map of the tunnels.

The magic user quickly counted each room, "24, I'll make a few more doors, but for now," he gestured to his golems and they took off to deliver the first set of doors.

A blonde hokage smiled as he saw Naruto start working on the remaining doors, "Oh, Naruto, do you know something that can help with those summoning circles?" He asked concerned about the summoning circles the enemy had placed around the village.

The golems grabbed the last doors as the mage pondered, "Can't you redirect them?"

Minato frowned, "I could, but my chakra is tied to the toads."

"And we don't know which side the toads are on ... why don't we do something like what we did with Mito's seal? Just layer a rune on top and summon my creatures," Naruto offered.

"Ok, this is the copy of the seals Sai found." They kneeled down next to the coffee table and began troubleshooting a solution, but there was one problem ... every time Minato paused to think he nibbled his lip, a habit that drives absolutely Naruto nuts!

"If we overlap it here ... *nibble* ... no that won't work cause that will conflict with the chakra ... *nibble* ... this might work ... *nibble* ... Naruto, what do you think? ... Narummm-" The magic user in question snapped and pushed his lips onto Minato's silencing the blonde.

A hand slid between Minato's legs to palm the clothed cock making the small male break the kiss to moan as his hips bucked against the hand, "N-Naruto ahh d-don't ahhhh I-I'm ahhh!" Naruto gently sucked on the blonde's neck earning a whimper. The hokage felt the button on his pants come undone and his hard cock being freed as he was pushed to the floor.

The flushed and panting blonde screamed as the hot mouth of his lover wrapped around his cock, "Ahhh ahhh oh oh oh oh N-Naruto!" Minato's laced his fingers through the white hair and rolled his hips trying to get more of that hot mouth. The blonde thrashed harder ... and harder ... his back arched ... he threw his head back and screamed as he came. Naruto pulled back just time to see the thick white ribbons of seed coat the blonde.

Naruto licked his lips at the sight of the flushed blonde spread eagle on the floor. He licked his lips and pulled the blonde's clothes off to taste the exposed flesh. The hokage moaned wantonly and clawed at the floor as he was molested by his lover. That hot tongue gliding across his skin ... those fingers stirring deep inside him ... it drove him insane ... his mind melted away in pleasure.

There was one thing Minato didn't like ... Naruto still had his clothes on ...

Minato whimpered and pushed the white haired mage off his nipple, "Off now." He panted as he tugged at his lover's shirt. Naruto smiled and sat up to remove his shirt. The second Minato saw those tan toned abs he got on his knees and the horny blonde started kissing Naruto's chest as his nimble hands made quick work of his lover's belt. Once the last of the clothes were gone Minato kissed Naruto before getting on his hands and knees showing the mage his ass.

The hokage laid his face on the floor so he could bring his hands back to spread his plump ass cheeks revealing the twitching pink pucker, "Naruto please, I need you." Minato mewled. Naruto's cock became even harder when gazing into those lustful blue eyes. He grabbed the blonde's slim hips and thrust deep into his lover's tight heat earning a scream from the hokage.

"Ahhh ahh s-s-so d-deep ahhhh N-Naruto ahh!" Minato moaned loudly as he was filled over and over again by that thick hard cock. He clawed the floor trying hold on as he was fucked into a whimpering moaning mess. Naruto leaned over and started pumping the blonde's weeping manhood making the male under him writhe in pleasure. Minato's eyes rolled back, his hips bucked wildly and he came splashing his seed onto floor. He mewled as he felt his lover's hot cum flood his ass before trickling down his legs.

"We ... should ... finish ... dealing ... with those sum- ... summoning c-circles" Minato panted breathlessly.

With his cock still buried deep in the blonde, Naruto said, "I ... know, but don't bite your lips or we'll never finish."

XXXXXXXXXX

The next day the Chunin Exam participants have gathered for the preliminaries. After a short speech from Minato the proctor, Hayate Gekko asked if anyone wanted to forfeit. Kabuto left and the matches began ...

First round was Kiba vs Naruto ...

"Alright! Let's show him, Akamaru!" Kiba was about to go into the arena when he felt someone staring at him. When he turned around he paled heavily. The hokage was looking at him with a threatening dark aura surrounding him. It was really scary! The dog ninja raised his hand and forfeited since he didn't want to evoke the wrath of the blonde hokage.

Naruto blinked, "That was weird." As he headed back up the stairs he saw Minato and deadpanned, "It's only Kiba, you know." He whispered into his overprotective lover's ear. The blonde didn't answer, but at least he had the decency to blush.

Second round was Shikamaru vs a female sound ninja - Shikamaru won

Third round was Hinata vs Ino ...

"Oh, come on. Why do I get the fan girl?!" Hinata grumbled as she went into the arena.

Ino smirked. "As if you'd be a challenge, slut." Kakashi, Naruto and Sai flinched, Ino just sealed her own fate.

Hinata won, but she overdid it a little, which was clear when the medics had to drag the Yamanaka away after pumping pain killers into her system.

Fourth round was Gaara vs Rock Lee ...

As Gaara and Lee were fighting Kankuro moved next to Kiba, "I was curious, why did you forfeit all of a sudden?"

Kiba shivered, "I feared for my life."

Sasuke saw that Kankuro was confused so he explained, "Naruto is the hokage's boyfriend and the hokage can be protective especially now after a recent attack."

Kankuro paled as he realized he let Gaara attack and nearly kill the hokage's boyfriend! They came very close to death. Damn, he happy he didn't explain that part to the hokage when they confessed about the plans for the invasion. The phrase 'your boyfriend told us about your sealing skills after we tried to kill him' probably wouldn't have gone over very well ...

Gaara won his match and without killing! We're all so proud!

Sai forfeited in his fight with Neji mostly because he didn't want to injure another leaf shinobi.

The other finalists were Temari, Kankuro, Shino, a sound ninja, Sasuke and Neji. Everyone was informed of the month long break until the last round of the exams. As everyone left Naruto and Minato were sure they felt a wave of killing intent shot at them as Naruto wrapped an arm around the blonde, but the feeling vanished as quickly as it came.

XXXXXXXXXX

Kabuto and Baki watched as the sound ninja from the test tried to sneak up on Gaara and was killed in the attempt.

"So that's Gaara's true power ... interesting." Mused the medic.

Baki frowned, "Are you sure that was ok? That was a sound ninja."

"Yes, he outlived his usefulness ... I will inform Lord Orochimaru that everything is going according to plan after I dispose of our spy." Kabuto said with a smirk.

"Allow me, as proof of the alliance between Sand and Sound." Baki jumped onto the roof and confronted the spy, "The exam proctor."

"I guess I have no choice but to fight." The proctor grabbed the swords strapped to his back and took his fighting stance. "Leaf style: Dance of the Crescent Moon." The leaf jonin displayed great skill with his sword, but the blade became caught in the Sand nin's armor and he found that he couldn't free it.

The Sand ninja smirked, "You are very skilled, but a physical sword can be easily stopped where a wind sword is impossible to stop." The leaf jonin's blood splattered along the roof and he fell back dead ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Danzo walked into the cold morgue and stood next to Hayate's body, which was laid out on a metal table. The ROOT leader reached out and pressed a pressure point on the special jonin's neck.

A second later Hayate's eyes shot open and he gasped for air, "I hate being put in the near death state ... so did Kabuto fall for our little show?"

"I almost did." Danzo said with a smirk as he pulled five cards out of his robes, "These are rune cards. The hokage said to place them in the center of each summoning circle and it will overwrite the summon. You are also supposed to try to get a closer look at the bombs around the village."

Hayate nodded as he put on an anbu uniform and unmarked mask. He took the cards and left to complete his mission. It wasn't easy to pinpoint the summoning circles, but he found each one and placed the cards as instructed. The cards glowed when they made contact with the center of each circle before dissolving into the seals.

XXXXXXXXXX

Orochimaru was sitting in a chair with an ice pack nursing his swollen cheek when Jiraiya came into the room, "All the bombs are up- whoa! What did you do to your face?"

The snake sage glared, "When I went to get Sasuke I bit down on Kurosaki's arm, which was coated in metal or something. My fangs broke, but I thought they were only the fangs from the jutsu I use to cast the curse seal. It wasn't, I apparently broke three real teeth."

Jiraiya scowled, "My scarred arm, Kabuto's hearing aid and now your teeth, we're falling apart and we haven't even started the invasion!"

"Calm down. The invasion is ready and no one suspects a thing." Orochimaru murmured around his swollen jaw.

"Yeah ... I'm going to kill that little prick for touching my Minato." Jiraiya growled.

XXXXXXXXXX

Kushina was laughing at her blonde friend, "Really, Minato. There is such a thing as being too protective."

Minato hung his head, "I know, but I just couldn't help it." The hokage pouted, he wanted to change the subject so he unsealed some papers, "These are the divorce papers if you could sign here and here."

The red head grinned, "Awesome!" She signed the papers. "Yay, we're single ... Minato ... I went to see Mito today ..."

"How is she?" Asked the blonde father.

"She's mad and ... it's just not clicking that this is happening because she did something wrong. She's acting like she's being railroaded even though she admits to doing the things that got her in prison in the first place." Kushina explained not sure what to do about her daughter anymore.

A sigh escaped the blonde's lips, "What happened to our sweet little girl? ... what should we do for her birthday? It is next week."

"We should both visit her, of course, with her brothers, but no presents ... Oh, speaking of birthdays, Naruto's is only a couple weeks after hers, any plans?" Kushina asked teasingly trying to lighten the mood.

The blonde fidgeted nervously, "Actually, I want to ask you about that ... do you have any ideas?"

"Yes, I do," Minato gulped at the devilish grin that spread across his childhood friend's face ... he instantly regretted asking ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
493K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
534K 19.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...