Nature Mage

By ToryoKoneko23

After some secrets are exposed the Namikaze family realizes that they have seriously mistreated a member of t... More

Magic
Storm
Rainbow with a Haunting
Thief and the Mage
Bloody Blossom
Bleeding Hearts
Dancing Hearts
Daimyo Dilemma
Costumes to Coconuts
Bad Golem
A Lesson in Magic
Snake in the Grass
Wild Fire
Birthday Bloodshed
Love Everlasting

Dark Visions

4.4K 115 25
By ToryoKoneko23

Last time:

The two lovers drifted off into a deep peaceful sleep.

XXXXXXXXXX

In the morning Minato woke up to the warm feeling of a pair of arms around his waist. He smiled as he saw his lover's sleeping face.

"Naruto, we should start packing." The blonde whispered and gently played with Naruto's white hair.

Minato chuckled when Naruto tightened his embrace and nuzzled the blonde's neck, "Yeah, ok." mumbled the sleepy magic user before getting out of bed. "You know we might save some time if we showered together." The magic user pointed out.

The blonde smiled at the suggestive comment and wrapped his arms around Naruto's neck to kiss him before going into the bathroom where they proceeded to take a very long hot shower together.

XXXXXXXXXX

Everyone was at the check out desk and getting ready to leave. Even Mito, who was glaring at Naruto as he kissed her blonde father.

Kakashi was smirking behind his mask as he saw his sensei's slight limp, "So, sensei, fun night?" He snickered as Minato blushed.

Kushina smiled, "I'm happy for you two." She excitedly whispered in Minato's ear, "Sooo ... how was it? Was he good? Lots of foreplay? Tell me everything, I love details!" Minato chuckled at the barrage of questions from his small red headed friend. He didn't want to, but he knew he would end up telling her everything eventually, "and why do you smell like coconut?" She asked as she leaned in and sniffed him.

Minato turned bright red, "Ok, time to go!" He grabbed his bags and almost ran out of the building with a very curious and persistent Kushina running after him.

XXXXXXXXXX

The trip back was a serious pain! Why? Well Mito overheard Naruto say that he used all of his mana for the party and, of course, she tried to kill him. Of course, even without mana Naruto is fast enough and strong enough to take whatever she throws at him, but he didn't need to do anything because Minato and Kushina knocked her out and tied her up for the rest of the trip.

"Hey, sensei, What are you going to do about Mito? I mean what she did could be considered treason." Kakashi said no doubt concerned for the girl's safety.

Minato frowned and looked at his daughter who was tied to a stick that her two eldest brothers were carrying, "I'm not sure. Maybe jail would be good for her."

Kushina looked worried, "But Minato, the people in prison will know who she is and might hurt her!"

Minato ran his fingers through his hair trying think of something as Naruto gently rubbed circles in his back trying to help him relax, "Well, we can't hide what she did, but maybe I can make arrangements with Danzo and have her moved to a separate jail area." As expected, once they set foot in the village six anbu confronted them and said that they were told to arrest Mito. Minato didn't stop them, but he did tell them not to take her to jail until he spoke to Danzo.

"Yes, hokage-sama, we will keep her in a cell in T&I until you arrive." The anbu said before leaving with Mito who was still tied to the stick.

Minato sighed, "I better go speak with Danzo." He kissed Naruto and started walking to Danzo's ROOT headquarters.

"I'll come too." Kushina said as she kissed Tsume before following Minato. Everyone else went back to their homes including Naruto who had to get a healing potion to restore his mana, but before he could he saw his friends, Shikamaru and Choji, coming towards him.

Choji grinned, "Hey, man! Glad to see you're ok! We heard that you had to fix the entire party because of something Mito did."

Naruto raised an eyebrow, "News travels fast. How did you guys know about that?"

"Asuma-sensei used to be a member of the Daimyo's 12 guards and he keeps in contact with them. When Mito had her tantrum his friends gave him the heads up, so what did happen?" Shikamaru asked curious about the party that nearly destroyed a ninja village. Naruto told them everything and Shikamaru shook his head, "What a drag."

The magic user chuckled, "Yeah, but it had to be done. So what did I miss?"

Shikamaru shrugged, "Not much. Choji is almost always making out with Sasuke." Choji blushed at is friend's teasing, "Oh, Kiba is looking for a hot guy."

Naruto laughed, "So, he's finally out of the closet."

Choji laughed, "Yep, it was pretty funny! He actually thought we'd be surpris- NARUTO, GET DOWN!"

*BOOM*

XXXXXXXXX

Kushina and Minato entered the Namikaze compound completely exhausted.

Kushina flopped on the couch in her living room, "It's official, our daughter is in jail for treason. How did this happen?"

Minato shook his head, "I don't know, but at least Danzo agreed that a regular jail would be to dangerous and moved her to a cell in his headquarters. She will have the same treatment as a normal prisoner, though."

"I guess that's fine. She doesn't deserve special treatment. Hey, Minato, remember when we agreed to get married we said once we finished having kids and we both had someone we would get a divorce?" Asked Kushina.

"You want to? Even with this thing with Mito?"

Kushina nodded, "Yes. Our children are grown, we're both dating and, as far as Mito goes, what should we do? We'll still be there for her, but we can't put our lives on hold until she's out of prison."

Minato smiled, "I'll get the paperwork."

The two heard banging on the front door, "Hokage-sama! Come to the hospital. Someone attacked Kurosaki-san-ahh!"

Minato paled and hurried to the door so fast that he scared the anbu at the door, "Is he alright? Which room?"

The startled anbu stuttered, "H-he's st-stable ... r-room 301" The poor anbu was thrown to the floor by a yellow and red blur as the hokage and Kushina ran to the hospital.

When he opened the door to room 301 Minato saw Naruto sitting on a hospital bed with a nurse wrapping his ribs in bandages. It wasn't the ribs that scared the blonde though. It was his right arm, which was deathly pale and had multiple raised blue veins. He didn't even notice that Choji and Shikamaru were in beds next to the magic user or Kushina standing behind him as he moved to Naruto's side. Minato reached out and touched Naruto's arm, which felt like ice, as Sasuke came into the room and hugged Choji. Kiba entered the room soon after.

Naruto chuckled when he saw the worried look on Minato's face, "Don't worry. It's just mana burn and it's not as bad as it looks."

"Naruto, tell me what happened. Who attacked you?" Asked a very concerned Minato

Naruto frowned, "No idea. The guy came out of nowhere and attacked us. He was pretty strong, about 6' 4", wearing a cloak and I hit him in the right arm so it should be badly scarred. This guy clearly wanted me dead, but I'm not sure why, he just kept screaming 'mine, not yours'. I could sense that his mana was out of whack like he had a recent mental break. Things would've been better if I wasn't out of mana, but I managed to hit him with my Toxic Shock spell so we might be able find him with the water mirror at least until it wears off in 7 days."

"We'll try that after you've rested for six days. Until then I'll tell the anbu to look out for someone like that," Minato said worriedly.

Kiba looked confused, "I don't get it, this guy has mana too?"

"Mana is mental energy so everyone has it, but no one is really trained in it besides me." The magic user explained.

"Mental energy? How can someone run out of mental energy?" Asked the dog ninja.

Choji chuckled, "You don't, but the human body can only channel so much. That's what Naruto means when he says he 'ran out of mana'. He means his body can't channel any more. If you try you get that." Choji pointed at Naruto's arm. As Naruto's friend this was not the first time he saw Naruto over do it and the resulting injuries.

Kiba winced when he saw Naruto's arm, "Dude, does that hurt?"

"Not really, I can't feel it at all. It's like it fell asleep." Naruto said clearly having trouble moving his arm.

Kiba smiled and saw Sasuke fussing over Choji, "Sasuke, if you're going to fuss over Choji like that then at least wear the proper uniform. I'm sure a nurse has an extra skirt somewhere-" everyone laughed when Kiba yelped and ducked an empty syringe that the embarrassed Uchiha threw at him. Minato, on the other hand, liked the idea of a nurse's uniform.

The blonde saw the magic user flinch in pain as he tried get up so he let Naruto lean on him for support and he helped Naruto home. When they entered the cottage where Naruto lived Minato said, "Will you be alright for a minute, Naruto? I just want check on Mito and make sure the anbu are looking for the man who attacked you. I won't be long."

Naruto nodded, "Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Ok, I will only be a few minutes so go and rest." Minato stood on his tiptoes and gave Naruto a slow deep kiss before reluctantly leaving.

Naruto sighed and looked at his arm, "It's not too bad, but I still have to wait for the mana burn to pass before I rest."

He went into a room that was basically a dojo with a large floor to ceiling window at one end and several weapons on the walls and a training dummy in the middle of the room. He stood in front of the training dummy and started kicking and punching the dummy taking care not to cause further damage to his ribs.

(Why do I feel like I'm missing something?) He punched the dummy, (I'm sure there was something more off with that guy. Let's see, he was strong, stronger than Kakashi-sensei, but weaker than Minato ... no ... it's not that. It's something about his mana ... let me think, he was obsessive ... entitled ... and has a serious god complex ... ha, just like Mito ... no, exactly like Mito! But it shouldn't be possible for the mana of two people to be identical without an outside source.)

Naruto threw a punch at the dummy, but this time instead of hitting the dummy his fist was caught by someone, "Naruto what the hell are you doing? You should be resting"

Naruto paled as he saw an unhappy Minato holding his fist, "But I-"

"No buts, Naruto. You were badly injured so you need to rest." Minato said firmly.

"My heart will stop if I rest!" The magic user yelped as the blonde actually started dragging Naruto to the bedroom.

Minato's eyes widened and he let go of Naruto, "What do you mean?!"

"It's a side effect of mana burn. The burn causes the heart to slow down." Naruto explained.

Minato raised an eyebrow, "So, the only way to counteract that would be to keep your heart rate up, right?"

Naruto nodded, "Yeah, for about an hour."

Minato blushed, "There're better ways to keep your heart rate up ... more fun too"

The magic user smiled "and what do you have in mind"

The blonde pulled Naruto into a kiss as his hands removed their clothes. Minato whimpered as he felt Naruto's hand trace circles around his nipple. The magic user's hand moved lower and began massaging the firm globes making the blonde give an adorable squeak before moaning. Naruto trailed gentle kisses along the blonde's jaw and down his neck earning more moans.

Minato panted breathlessly "N-Narut-to w-wait I w-want t-to tr-y s-something." Naruto reluctantly stopped his ministrations and gazed into the blonde's lust filled eyes. Minato kneeled on the floor and shyly stroked his lover's hard manhood earning a groan from Naruto. He leaned over and took a lick of the the pre cum. The taste exploded on his tongue and he couldn't resist taking the cock into his mouth to suck on the member just like Naruto did to him the night before. Naruto taste and groans had Minato so turned on.

Naruto laced his fingers in Minato's hair, "Damn, Minato ahh." he groaned as the blonde bobbed his head slowly taking in more of the hard flesh with each motion. Minato added chakra to the back of his throat so he could take even more of the member in.

Minato heard Naruto warn him of his release and pulled off, but Naruto was still hard even after spraying his seed.

The blonde stood up and pressed his hands flat against the glass window before bending over displaying his ass to Naruto, "Naruto please ... inside." He whimpered. The magic user did not have to be asked twice. He grabbed Minato's hips and pushed into the tight heat.

"N-Naru-uto ahhhh aha!" The blonde moaned as Naruto filled him. Each time Naruto thrust into him he screamed and his cock bounced flicking pre cum onto the floor. The magic user reached down and wrapped his hand around the blonde's cock to gently stroke in time with his thrusts.

XXXXXXXXXX

Momo floated towards the cottage, "I hope Naru-chan is alright. If I get my hands on the person who hurt him I will make them suffer- whoa!" The ghostly mother spun around to look away from the window in the dojo. Why? A very naked and flushed Minato was bent over and bracing himself against the glass window as Naruto stood behind him thrusting into him.

The specter could hear the blonde's moans even though she was a good distance away "Ooooh N-Nar-ruto y-yes th-there! Ahhhhh N-Naruto!"

Momo giggled, "I now know where Mito gets her lungs." The ghost peeked over her shoulder when she heard Minato scream and saw white liquid splash onto the glass "Oooook that costume trick worked better than expected."

"N-Naruto aaahhh!"

"I should go." Momo made a fast retreat.

XXXXXXXXXX

Minato had his legs draped over Naruto's shoulders and was moaning loudly as his love thrust deep into him, "Ooh oooh oooh ahhh I'm I'm N-NARUTO!" and Minato came again splashing his seed onto Naruto's abs.

The two laid on the floor as they came down from their high. Minato ran his fingers down Naruto's arm. His was warm and much better, except for some raised veins von his hand.

"Do you think the effects of the mana burn are gone?" Asked a flushed panting blonde.

Naruto chuckled as he held Minato, "I was safe from that three hours ago."

Minato smiled, "It's better to be safe." He tried to stand, but stopped and blushed, "Naruto I don't think I c-can umm I-I can't ..."

The magic user understood what the blonde was trying to say and picked the blonde up ignoring the pain his ribs. Minato's blush darkened when he felt some of Naruto's cum drip out of him as he was carried bridal style to the bedroom. He laid Minato on the bed and got in next to him. They both fell asleep, but Naruto had an unusual dream ... no. a vision.

Dream/vision

A little golden mouse was playing by himself when a big orange toad came by and offered to carry the mouse somewhere. The mouse agreed and hopped onto the toad and traveled to many places. But soon the mouse was big enough to walk on it's own and he didn't need the toad. The toad didn't like that the mouse wasn't paying attention to him anymore and tried to impress the pretty mouse in other ways, but the little mouse ignored his antics.

One day the mouse saw a star fall from the sky and became infatuated with it. He carried the star everywhere and the toad hated it. The mouse should be focusing on him, after all, he carried him all that time. The toad grew so hateful he turned black and left the mouse.

The toad went the to white snake and asked it to help him trap the mouse and break the star. The snake agreed and the two concocted a cruel plot.

They set fire to the forest and trapped the mouse as it tried to escape. As the snake wrapped its coils around the mouse pinning it the toad crushed the star.

Dream/vision over

Naruto's eyes snapped open, the dream was so vivid and detailed that it could only have been a vision, but what did it mean?

He couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen as he got out of bed to make breakfast.

"Mmm smells good." Said the blonde as he entered the kitchen and wrapped his arms around his love's waist and kissed him, "What's wrong, Naruto?" He asked when he noticed that Naruto seemed distracted.

"Yeah ... no, I'm not sure. I had an unusual vision not sure what to make of it." Naruto said not liking the feeling the rather dark ominous vision left in its wake.

"Would you like to tell me?" Minato asked hopefully. Naruto hasn't confided in him about his visions before.

Naruto frowned and described the vision to Minato as he hoped the foreboding feeling he had was only his imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
239K 3K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
1.2M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
356K 21.1K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...