Bad Boy & Princess

By 0cecilia

Finn Hudson and Noah Puckerman were caught smoking under the bleachers. The punishment? Glee Club. To turn a... More

Prologue
New Members
Rehearsal
You Have A Heart
Duets
Brothers
A Day With The Princess
You're In Love
Suck Timing
His Girl
Date
Jealous
Don't Touch My Girl
Be My Valentine?
Cute
Dinner
Love
Special Day
Shorty
Finchel Is Epic
The Next Morning
We're Getting Married
Walking Stick
Wedding
Klaine
The Bet
Puerto Rico

Feelings

1.1K 22 8
By 0cecilia

Next Day - Monday

Finn wake up and he smiled to himself, he usually hates Mondays cause he need to go to school but today he is happy going to school, cause that means one thing: Princess. He is going to see his princess today and that makes him happy. His feelings are all messed up, he likes Rachel so much even when he tries not to. He just wanted not to like her and easily win the bet, but he think she is so incredible that he just want to spend his whole time with her, makes sense? Well, for Finn does. 

He just get off his bed and take a shower and wear his usual clothes, black jeans, black jacket, black shirt and black shoes, his hair on his perfect toupet. He go downstairs and see his family eating breakfast, he never thought that would get used with Kurt and Burt so quickly, but just to see his mom that happy, he is happy.

"Good morning everyone!" Finn exclaimed when he get downstairs and smile to everyone, who looks at him surprised with his happiness in the morning. It's not a secret that Finn hates mornings, so just seeing him smiling on morning, it's weird.

"Why you're so excited? It's Monday, we have school and...Oh I get it now!" Kurt exclaimed and all the eyes land on him.

"What?" Burt asked confused.

"Today is Monday and Monday means Finn going to school and Finn going to school means Finn going to school and spend the day with Rachel. And for the ones that doesn't recall, Rachel is the girl that Finn is in love with." Kurt said and Carole and Burt smiled.

"I'm not in love with Rachel! Can you guys stop?! Geez." Finn said and they giggle.

"You told me that you were developing feelings for her." Burt said.

"Friendly feelings." Finn said, lying through his teeth.

"BULLSHIT!" Kurt exclaimed and everyone laugh.

"Whatever! Just let me eat my breakfast." Finn said and sit on the table and stated to eat waffles.

"Finn honey, you can't fight against your feelings forever." Carole said and Finn sighed.

After the breakfast, Finn go upstairs and brush his teeth. He can't stop thinking about what his mother said 'You can't fight against your feelings forever'. He grab his car keys, yes car, he is not using the motorcycle today. He get in the car and put a song, his favorite song and he sing along.

As the song ended he put to play again, he listened the same song for 15 minutes, the whole way to school. When he parked his black Audi and he rest his head on the wheel and take a deep breathe. This music is basically what Finn is feeling right now.

He is taken from his daydreams when someone knock the car's window, he looks up and see his princess there and he half smile and put the car's window down.

"What you're doing there alone?" She asked giggling and he smile to her.

"Thinking." He said and she looks confused.

"About?" She asked really interested, the way that no matter what, jokes and all, she cares about him. She notice when he is not fine, and that makes him happy.

"Nothing important." He said, but inside he was screaming: I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU. 

"I'm going to pretend that I believe in you. Class is about to start, are you coming?" She asked, he smiled a little when she said that she is going pretend to believe in him. Freaks Finn out that she knows him so well in a short period of time.

"Not now, see ya later." He said.

"Okay then, you're acting strange today. By the way, I have so many questions about why you're in a car not your motorcycle." She said and Finn giggle a little, he is still with his face rested on the wheel but he is looking to her. "See ya later." She said waving lightly with her fingers and leave in direction to the school.

He follow her with his eyes, memorizing every piece of her, her skirt (Rachel's outfit ^) is exposing her legs and her hair that is falling on her back and the way that she perfectly walk on heels, he still can't understand why she wears heels so much, looks painful. She walk in the school talking to Santana, Finn can see that she is laughing about something that Santana is saying and the sound of her laugh echoed in Finn's head and he smiled to himself. His family is right, he is in love with Rachel Berry, he didn't want to, but he is. 

He spent almost three hours inside the car just staring the school and thinking about 'his' princess, about how great must be hold her hand, kiss her lips, touch her flawless skin and pet her perfect hair. He tried to wash those thoughts from his mind, but he can't stop thinking about her, her smile, her eyes...Those eyes that he can spend hours staring. 'When Finn Hudson became cheesy?' He asked to himself. 

He finally get off the car and walk to the school, is time for lunch so he go straight to the cafeteria, he walk in and everything seems normal, he saw Puck sited with...The glee club? This is surprising, he is there and he seems happy, this is strange. Anyway, Finn just go towards the glee club table and he sit next to his princess.

"I thought you had quit coming to school today, since I saw you before classes and you still hadn't come in." Rachel. said and he shrug.

"I was just thinking." He said and she frown her eyebrows.

"What's wrong with you today?" She asked and he giggle.

"How cute is this, hun? The princess care about me." Finn joked and Rachel rolled her eyes playfully.

"You're a jerk." She said and Finn laugh. "By the way, since when you drive a car not a motorcycle?"

"Well, I rather drive my motorcycle, but I use the car sometimes." Finn simply said and Rachel giggled with his way to explain things.

"Sometimes I just wanted to know what goes on in your mind." She said and Finn laughed. The Finn inside of him is yelling: YOU'RE THE ONLY THING IN MY MIND.

"Dirty things, very very dirty things." Finn joked and she laughed.

"Disgusting, too much information!" She said and he laughed.

"You were the one who asked." He said and she tap his arm lightly. "But I am joking, there aren't dirty things in my mind, well, at least not all the time."

"And this just gets worst!" She said and he giggle.

"You wish you could do very very very dirty things with me." Finn said and Rachel laughed.

"Never in your wildest dreams." She said and he laughed

"I know you think I'm hot, I can't blame you. You're not the first and won't be the last to think that." He said and she rolled her eyes playfully and laughed. She really thinks that, but he doesn't need to know that.

"You wish I thought that." She joked and he laugh.

"You're an awful person." Finn joked and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Still, you can't stand stay away from me." She said and he frown his eyebrows.

"You have a good point." He said and she laughed.

Kurt was taking discrete pictures of Rachel and Finn talking and laughing together, neither of them noticed. 'I need to show this to Carole' Kurt said to himself.

"Why you're so mean to me?" Finn asked and Rachel giggle.

"Awe, the bad boy is hurt. I'm such a bad person, I hurt the bad boy." Rachel joked and Finn giggle. "I told you weren't that bad."

"If you tell this to anyone, I'll deny until I die." Finn said and she laughed.

"It's our little secret, thinking about that, we have a lot of secrets about you being a sweet person." Rachel said and Finn frown his eyebrows.

"I'm not sweet." He said trying to sound bad and Rachel laughed.

"That's what you show to everyone, but I'm not everyone. So you can show me your sweet side, cause I know you have one, and I swear is going to be a secret." She said giggling and Finn laugh, but he knows that what she said is right, for him, she is not everyone, she is unique.

"Oh you're so nice!" Finn said ironically and Rachel laughed then the bell ring.

"Don't cry for having to stay away from me, Princess." Finn joked and she laughed.

"You know that you're in that class, right?" She asked and he were surprised.

"Really? I usually skip classes after lunch." He said and Rachel laughed.

"You're a terrible example." She said and he laughed and they go to the class together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 2K 36
Rachel has been in boarding school for 5 years. She was sent there for her constant bad behavior. She happens to also be a bad ass. She's the half si...
119K 1.8K 45
Their friends.. well sorta, they never really got along, and don't seem to understand why all their friends want them to get together. But when they...
117K 1.6K 100
Everything is starting on my senior year. I date my brother's best friend who is the football player and one of the most popular kids in school. Unti...
104K 1.2K 76
For some people, love someone is not a big thing but what if you love two person at the same time and you have to choose one? And this is happen to M...