Future untold

By MarCollins04

Nora has always bent the truth to get her way or to complete a mission, but this lie could ultimately erase C... More

Messing with time
Unkept secrets
Bonds and Secrets
Trust and Lies
Unknown Future
Simplicity
Icicle
Why?
Headaches and Cicada
Comfort
Memory Machine
Memories
Icy
Cover
Recovery
Cause and XSish
Cause and Killer Frost
FlashFrost DOom
Two Eyes Don't Meet
The Mission
Choices
Her Choice
Control
The Decision
The Struggles with an Alter Ego
Transition
Gone
I am your Daughter
The End
Book Two

Cicada

4.6K 83 7
By MarCollins04

"His name is Cicada," Carry said.

"And we never catch him," Barry said with a worried look on his face. Everyone was gathered in the cortex, discussing who this new meta-human-killer was. No one had even the smallest of smiles.

"Supergirl, Legends, even the league tried, but no one was successful,"

"Probably because he can dampen everybody's powers with that magic frekin dagger," Ralph commented quietly."

"Not all heroes are meta-humans though, what about-" Caitlin inquired.

"The green arrow? Yeah he tried to once but..." Carry trailed off, shaking her head sadly.

"Awesome..." Cisco put his head down on the back of Iris' chair.

Carry notices Nora's confused face, "What is it?"

"He's early... I studied him for years, in our timeline, he never killed gridlock or block, he started on some other meta." She looked down at the ground sadly, "Now they're dead because of me."

"Okay, we have no idea the ripple effect this change could cause, or what kind of future Nora and Carry will return to, we gotta catch this guy fast." Barry took charge before Nora could blame herself anymore.

"You mean catch the guy that future us couldn't catch," Cisco challenged, but Barry shot his challenge down by nodding. "Right, and I thought beating the thinker was hard," he mumbled.

"Guys, CCPD needs help downtown, it's cicada," Caitlin tapped at her monitor in front of her.

"Okay, it's all hands on deck," Barry pulled his mask on and sped out with Ralph, leaving red lightning behind him. Purple and yellow streaks weren't far behind. Iris and Caitlin went to work at the console and Cisco sat down in a rolling chair off to the side.

The entire time the team was working, Carry wished she could join them, however, she thought she'd make more of a mess than there already was. So she sat off to the side, just like Cisco, and didn't utter a word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.5K 62
The future said it, it was their destiny. But the future can be wrong sometimes. First snowbarry fanfic. Don't own characters or pictures. Mostly un...
62.1K 1.2K 82
After losing everything, Cassandra "Cassie" Rose Snow-Allen begins a race against time to save her family from the Darkest Thunder, and prevent the t...
161K 4.6K 75
This is a snowbarry plot. The story is based on the last season(however Barry never vanished in the future. So he raises his children). Nora isn't th...
8.7K 180 27
Barry and Caitlin have been friends for a while now. Something that no one knows is that they have both developed feelings for each other. Neither of...