Tainted: Origins of a Psycho

By ReadingtheInsanity89

*Prequel to She Belongs to Me* What makes a man into a monster? This is the story of how Vincent Graves came... More

The Birth
Unwanted
Sunday Morning
Sunday Afternoon
Sunday Evening
Grandma's House
Valentine's Day
The Talk
The Lesson
True Colors
The Secret
Healing
The Best Medicine
Scapegoat
Guardian
A Friend and A Visitor
Mother (Part One)
Mother (Part Two)
Mother (Part Three)
Faint
Creep
The Funeral
Help
Sister Veronica
Visitation
Gone
Homecoming
Human
Tension
Small Talk
The Deed
Christmas (Part One)
Christmas (Part Two)
Catching Up
Greed
Feelings
Blackmail
Confession
Dinner Plans
Screwed
Surprise Guests
Hell
Retribution (Part One)
Retribution (Part Two)
A New Start
New Book!

Out

3.1K 212 137
By ReadingtheInsanity89

Victor could hardly see in front of him as blood oozed into his eyes from the open wound on his forehead.  The drunk woman he had pinned to the hood of his police car had broken a beer bottle over his head and the pain that it yielded was nothing compared to the rage that boiled inside of him.

"Let me go!" The woman growled as her arms were violently pulled behind her. "You're hurting me!"

"You shouldn't have resisted." Victor said calmly as he slapped a pair handcuffs around her wrists. 

His partner drove up a few minutes later and helped him load the fighting woman into the back of the patrol car.   "You okay, Victor?  That cut looks bad."

Victor nodded and pulled a handkerchief from his pocket, wiping the blood from his face. "You know I've had worse wounds than this, Tony."

"You should still have it checked out. It looks like you might need a few stitches."

"I'll be fine.  I just need to-"

His thought was cut short when the woman began trying to kick his car window with her tacky green high heels.  His lips curled into a smile as he pulled the pepper spray from his holster, spraying it into her eyes as soon as he flung open the door.  "I told you to stop resisting, you dumb bitch."

Tony threw his head back and laughed as he watched the woman screaming and writhing in pain.  "You know the cow is going to cry police brutality now."

Victor closed the door and chuckled, "Probably, but no one will believe her.  She's a useless drunk."

He drove the woman down to the police station and processed her for a night in jail, and after taking her prints his captain insisted that he went to have the cut on his head checked out by a doctor.

He went to the emergency room and buried his nose behind an old magazine as he waited to be called back into a room.  Twenty minutes passed before he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Victor?" A familiar voice said from behind him. "Is that really you?"

Victor looked up and his eyes widened when he saw the beautiful woman standing there. She wore a pair of purple scrubs and had a clipboard in her hands. "I don't believe my eyes." He said, "I never thought I would see you again, Molly."

****

Vincent:

The football stadium was filled with cheers as our team scored the winning touchdown of the final playoff game.  The marching band played 'We are the champions', while the dance team waved their flags across the field.  I couldn't care less about the game myself, but I had to admit it was kind of fun being able to celebrate our team's victory.

Most of the other band kids planned to attend a party after the game, but Katherine and I decided to hang around the field until everyone was gone. 

Once the stadium lights were shut off, the stars shone brilliantly in the black sky.  My heart fluttered in my chest even more when Katherine laid her head on my shoulder.  "I wish the football season wasn't over just yet."  She sighed, "I really enjoy spending time out here with you.  It's so peaceful."

I leaned my head in closer to hers and took a small sniff of her golden hair.  It smelled like strawberries and vanilla.  "We can still come out here."  I said, bravely wrapping my arm around her waist.  "This can be our secret place."

"It's not much of a secret."  She laughed, "Everyone in town comes here." 

She picked her head up and looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes.  "What are we doing, Vincent?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean.  We have been fighting our feelings for each other ever since I got back." 

"F-feelings?"  I stammered, looking away.

"I care about you, Vincent."  She said, placing her hand on my cheek, making me look at her.  "And I know that you care about me too."

My face burned like an overheated furnace.  I sucked in a breath and took her hands into mine.  "I had no idea that you felt the same way."

She stared at me with intensity in her eyes before planing her lips on mine.  Pleasure surged through my body as I wrapped my arms around her and reached under her blouse to unfasten her bra. 

It was finally going to happen! 

After suppressing these feelings for so long, I was going to make love to my sweet Katherine!  I pulled her blouse off and gently lied her down on the hard bleachers.  She smiled at me as I unbuttoned my pants.   "Vincent."  She whispered.

"Shhh."

"Vincent?"

"Don't worry.  I'll be gentle."

"Vincent!  You stupid prick!  Wake up!"

My eyes shot open and my heart crumbled in my chest when I saw Violet staring at me from the driver's seat of my car.  My moment with Katherine was nothing but a beautiful dream.

"You were having a sex dream!"  Violet laughed, pointing down to my pants.  "You're rock hard!"

"Oh my God!"  I threw my hands over my erection and glared at her.  "Why are you even looking!?"

"Sorry, but it's kind of hard to miss." 

She turned her attention back to the road and I leaned my head back into the seat.  "How long are you and Kyle planning to be together tonight?  I'm getting sick of waiting in my car while you two hook up like a couple of horny hyenas."

"I don't know.  Three or four hours."

My head shot back up.  "You expect Dad to believe that we were at the movies for three to four hours!?"

"Tell him we caught a double feature."

"Why don't you tell him!?"  I growled, slamming my fist into my thigh.  "I'm sick of lying for you!"

"I could just tell him the truth. How about that?"

I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back, making her swerve to the side of the road. "You do that and I'll rip your tongue out."

She put the car in park and caught her breath as I released her ponytail.  "God, I was just joking. You don't have to get so defensive."

She fixed her hair and said, "I'm not going to snitch on you, but you know that Dad will find out sooner or later.  He always does."

Knowing that she was probably right, I leaned my head back into the seat and conceded as she drove to the bowling alley to meet Kyle. They stayed in there for several hours before she finally came back out to the car, her hair and makeup messy from all the nasty shit they surely did in the bathroom stall.

She smiled at me and climbed back in the car to drive us home. When we got there I noticed there was a strange white suburban in the driveway. I looked over at Violet and asked, "Who in the world is at our house at one in the morning?"

"It's probably Tony."

"You know Tony drives a black Toyota."

"Who the hell cares?" Violet mumbled as she got out of the car and walked up to the porch. "I'm beat."

I shrugged my shoulders and followed suit, pushing the front door open with a sigh. My feet froze to the floor when I saw Molly sitting next to Dad on the sofa, a glass of red wine in both of their hands.

Violet and I glanced at each other as Dad stood up and smiled at us. "Where have you two been for the last couple of hours? Molly has been waiting to see you."

"M-Molly, what a nice surprise." I stammered, still unable to move my feet as horror continued to wash over me.

The secret was out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
129K 3.6K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...
I Am No Angel By Anonymous

Mystery / Thriller

450 131 34
Three years in an abusive relationship, just for Julia to move in right next to a seral killer, Norman. Talk about bad luck. Especially when she star...
155 16 22
Norah Jones, an about to be married lady got entangled with her college mate, Nelson Woods, back in school which she broke his heart but never knew...