Nature Mage

By ToryoKoneko23

After some secrets are exposed the Namikaze family realizes that they have seriously mistreated a member of t... More

Magic
Storm
Rainbow with a Haunting
Thief and the Mage
Bloody Blossom
Bleeding Hearts
Dancing Hearts
Costumes to Coconuts
Dark Visions
Bad Golem
A Lesson in Magic
Snake in the Grass
Wild Fire
Birthday Bloodshed
Love Everlasting

Daimyo Dilemma

4.7K 138 30
By ToryoKoneko23

Last time:

Minato thought about Mito's possible reaction to his and Naruto's relationship and promptly fainted.

XXXXXXXXXX

Mikoto Uchiha, Kushina's friend, came into the Namikaze compound and found the redhead packing, "Packing already? Don't you still have a week until the Daimyo daughter's party?"

Kushina looked at her friend and smiled ,"Hey, Mikoto! Yeah I want to make sure I don't forget anything. We just got the details for the party. Let me get the card." Kushina stepped over a duffel bag and picked up a card on the desk and gave it to Mikoto.

The raven read the card, "It's one day and two nights at a resort, oh la la, and it's a Halloween theme, what's your costume?"

"I was going to go get one! Want to come?" Kushina asked excitedly. The two went out and looked through the shops. They found one they liked and went in.

Kushina went to the rack of costumes and pulled out one, "What do you think, Mikoto?" She asked as she modeled the sexy witch costume.

Mikoto whistled, "Tsume would love to see you in that!"

"You think? I'll get it! Now, almost everyone has one, I just need something for Minato and Mito"

Mikoto looked concerned, "So, Mito is going then?"

Kushina sighed, "Minato and I decided we didn't like the idea of leaving her out especially for that long. We told her if she behaves we'll consider letting her have ramen once in a while."

"Let's hope she behaves for all our sakes. The Daimyo isn't someone anyone wants to piss off. Now tell me about Naruto and Minato, how's that going? They've been dating almost a month now right?" Mikoto asked hungry for the gossip.

Kushina nodded as she and Mikoto perused the costumes, "Yeah, about a month. It's so cute! I've never seen Minato like this. He's so happy, but you know they haven't had sex yet."

Mikoto stuck her head between the costumes to look at her friend, "Are you serious!? Naruto, a 15 year old hot blooded male is dating Minato who doesn't look a day over 20, and they haven't done it! Well, I think that might be Jiraiya's fault. After all, spending most of your life with a man who writes porn and secretly tries to jump you every second like your a piece of meat is bound to give you some weirdness about sex."

Kushina frowned, she, like everyone else, didn't like the way the sage stalked Minato, "Yeah, I know he's safe with Naruto and he knows it too. He just needs a push."

"Hey, speaking of Naruto, do you know who his parents are? I've been trying to find out, but I can't find anything. I wanted to give them a piece of my mind." An annoyed Mikoto said unknowingly hitting a nerve.

Kushina froze, except Tsume, she never told anyone about her relation to Naruto, "No, but the person he considers a mother is very protective and is making sure they get what they deserve." she said with a sad smile

Mikoto nodded, "Good, I'd hate to think they got off easy."

Kushina twitched as she remembered every traumatizing thing Momo has done, (Don't worry, we didn't get off easy for what we did.)

Mikoto continued looking through the costumes completely unaware of Kushina's anxiety and smiled, "Hey, I found Mito's costume and it's her size, I think it's a sign!" Mikoto showed Kushna a devils costume and the red head nearly hit the floor she was laughing so hard.

"That's perfect! And it comes with a pitchfork too!" That's when Kushina spotted a costume, "I think I found Minato's!" She grabbed the costume and Mikoto's jaw dropped at the thought of putting that on their hokage!

"He has the legs for it. If you can get Minato in that then I want a picture!" Said Mikoto as they bought the items.

Kushina nodded and as they left the store. A grin spread across her face as she got an idea, "Hey, Mikoto, can you copy this seal onto the zipper and clips of this costume?" Kushina drew a seal on the back of the receipt and gave it to Mikoto.

Mikoto smirked as she viewed the seal, "Yes, I can, I'll get it to you by tomorrow."

XXXXXXXXXX

Minato felt a shiver race up his spine, "Why do I have a feeling that someone is plotting something?"

He shook off the feeling continued checking some documents. His eyes wandered to the glass plate. It is the artifact that Naruto made him to summon the water mirror. Minato smiled! He was so happy that no one had a problem with his relationship with Naruto. His sons and Kushina were happy. Kakashi was overjoyed and started giving Minato an embarrassing talk about what to expect during sex since it was his first time. Naruto thought that was hysterical when he ignored the realization that all the Namikaze kids were were born via, Kushina's words, 'turkey baster and cup'!

There were only two people that worried the couple when it came to revealing the relationship. That was Momo and Mito. Despite everything they decided to tell Momo first and they were astonished when Naruto's ghostly mother didn't seem surprised. She was happy for them even if she did give Minato the evil eye and a warning. Basically, everyone except Mito knows. Minato has no idea how to tell her, but he should soon. The birthday party for the Daimyo's daughter is in a week and Naruto is Minato's date!

XXXXXXXXXX

It's been one week and everybody is getting ready to go to the resort.

"Ok, Mito. Time to go!" Kakashi said.

Mito looked around and saw her brothers and, much to her disgust, Naruto, "Why does he have to go? Where's Mom and Dad?"

Kakashi sighed and saw Naruto frown subtly warning him that his sensei still hasn't told her anything, "Naruto is Minato's plus one so he's coming and no arguments or the ramen deal is off. Your Mom and Tsume are coming with Minato-sensei after his meeting." Mito sulked and shot a glare at the magic user, but remained quiet for the sake of her ramen. Two hours later they arrived at the resort and went to get checked in.

"This place is amazing! Can I go swim, Kakashi-nii?" Mito pleaded.

"Let's drop our bags off at our rooms first then you can go swim, but you must stay around either me or your brothers and be on your best behavior," Stated the copycat ninja in a strict voice.

"Yeah, yeah." Said Mito as she gave a dismissive wave of her hand.

The clerk was going to give them their keys, but saw an issue, "Excuse me, but there seems to be a computer error. We have 5 singles, but I'm sorry we lost the other reservations. We do have the two honeymoon suites available, would that be alright?"

"YES! That would be great. Thanks!" Exclaimed Kakashi who wasn't going to miss this chance to get Naruto and Minato together.

Naruto deadpanned, "Subtle, Kakashi-sensei, real subtle."  The glasses wearer said in a sarcastic tone. Kakashi scratched the back of his head sheepishly and chuckled.

The clerk smiled, "That's wonderful, I apologize for any inconvenience. Have a nice day and a lovely stay!" She gave them the room keys.

Naruto froze and looked at the clerk who smiled, (I could've sworn I sensed Mom ... no, it must have been my imagination.) He shook off the feeling and went to find his room. He never noticed a glowing orb leave the clerk and turn into Momo.

Momo grinned, "I don't know why they hurt my Naru-chan. Whether it was exposure to demon chakra or because they didn't know to deal with Naru-chan's heart condition or a combination of factors including Naruto's mana affects, but I know they are serious about making things right. It's time Minato started making amends the fun way and Kushina deserves a reward for that brilliant tweak to Minato's costume. I'm glad I tailed her that day."

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruto and Kurama finished putting their stuff away and were waiting in a café near the pool so they could keep an eye on Mito. Arashi, Menma, and Kakashi were mingling with the other guests.

Kurama smiled, "You know, Dad is happy you guys are dating."

Naruto cast a glance at Mito before saying, "I'm glad, I'd hate to think he was dating me out of guilt."

Kurama shook his head, "I can see why you might think that with the strange history we all have, but Dad really is head over heels in love with you. So what's your costume?"

Naruto chuckled, "Prince, Minato insisted on it, which is funny since he doesn't want to wear a costume."

Kurama rolled his eyes, "I'm not surprised. Every year or Halloween party Mom tries to get us all into some frilly girly costumes. She likes dressing us up because we take after Dad's side and have his figure. This time Arashi, Menma and I bought costumes ahead of time so she can't make us wear one, but Dad might end up dressed up again even with his 'I'm the hokage' excuse."

They saw a woman having trouble with her bags and got up to help. But before they did they signaled Kakashi to inform him that it was his job to watch Mito. When the copycat ninja nodded they went to help. Naruto and Kurama were only gone for a minute. When they came back to their table they were about to signal Kakashi when there was a loud bang and series of crashes from outside. Kurama and Naruto looked out at the pool and were worried.

Where was Mito?

XXXXXXXXXX

Minato, Kushina and Tsume just arrived at the resort went to check in. The clerk smiled and told them that they were upgraded before giving them their keys.

Minato's eyes widened when he entered the deluxe five-star suite, "Wow, so this is a honeymoon suite." An awestruck Minato gasped as he admired the tall ceilings of the huge sitting room that had very fancy furniture and a fireplace. He opened a pair of French doors that led to the bedroom and saw the giant king sized bed. The kage blushed as he imagined sharing the room with a certain magic user.

Minao shook the thoughts from his head and set his things down before heading the luxurious bathroom to take a long hot soak in the bath. As the hot water relaxed his sore stiff muscles something snuck into his room.

The blonde hokage left the bathroom with a towel around his waist and saw that his pajamas vanished. There was a low growl coming from under the couch in the sitting room so Minato got on his knees to see what it was. It was 'Tora, the demon cat' or the cat that belongs to the Daimyo's wife and the furball had Minato's clothes!

Minato sighed, "Of course, she'd bring her cat with her."

The blonde kneeled and reached under the couch to get his clothes back.

XXXXXXXXXX

"We're very sorry, Diamyo-sama. Please give me a chance and let me fix this. I have some unique abilities that would be useful." Pleaded Naruto who was kneeling next to Kakashi, Menma, Arashi and Kurama who were also on their knees. Floating near them was a black sphere. Naruto quickly displayed some of his magic to an irritated man with long dark hair known as the Diamyo and his daughter Akane.

The Daimyo watched the display and stayed silent. He saw his daughter's eyes sparkle at the things Naruto could do and took that into account as he considered the ninja's offer, "Very well, Kurosaki-san, you have demonstrated these talents of yours and I will give you a chance, but that delinquent will remain in her room for the rest of her stay, understood? And if my little Akane has one complaint I will tear down Konoha and turn it into condominiums!" All the ninjas nodded in fear as the Daimyo went his way. Akane stayed and told Naruto everything she wanted before leaving too.

Kakashi sighed, "Thank god he gave us a chance. Arashi, Menma, Kurama, you guys and I will take Mito back to her room and seal her in. Naruto, go back to your room, Minato should be there by now. We'll get Kushina and Tsume and meet you in your room with Minato. They are not going to like this, but we need to tell them."

Naruto nodded, "The soundproof sphere will disappear in 10 minutes. I would give you more time, but by the sound of it I'm going to need as much mana as possible for preparations so don't waste time." He warned and headed back to his room as the others grabbed the sphere and left. He opened the door to the suite he and Minato shared. He smiled when he heard muttering and knew Minato was there. Naruto went into the sitting room and was meet with the bare butt of the hokage who trying to get something from under the couch.

The glasses wearer was mesmerized by the full, firm, heart shaped backside as it shook back and forth in the air. The butt moved one way and Naruto leaned that way. The beautiful rump would move the other way and Naruto would follow. It was the hypnotizing derriere!

Naruto finally came to his senses and smirked, "Yes this is a birthday party, but it doesn't mean you can go in your birthday suit." Naruto chuckled as Minato shot out from under the couch and covered himself with his towel that apparently fell off during his struggle.

Minato blushed furiously, "It's not my fault! The Daimyo's wife brought Tora along and the damn feline took my clothes."

*rip*shred*crunch*slash*

Naruto flicked his wrist and the couch floated up into the air revealing a brown cat with a red bow trying to shred Minato's clothes. The cat noticed that it was caught and bolted out the window. As Minato got his clothes Naruto slammed the window shut and locked it. Then he used a spell to fix Minato's clothes.

"That cat is evil. I thought you said you were going to purify it." An annoyed Minato huffed as he dressed.

Naruto heard a knock went to get the door as he said, "I did, six times! That cat isn't normal." He opened the door and saw Kakashi, Menma, Arashi and Kurama who were followed by Kushina and Tsume.

"So why did we all have to talk?" A confused Kushina asked as she sat on the couch next to Minato and Tsume.

Minato blinked, he was also confused, but then he did a headcount, "Where's Mito?" He looked at Naruto who was obviously worried, "What happened?" Asked the now very nervous hokage.

Kakashi took a deep breath, "Well ..." The jonin explained what happened.

XXXXXXXXXX

The sphere just disappeared freeing her, but she was still sealed in her hotel room so Mito sat on her bed sulking.

"Mito-sama, how are you doing?" Came a voice

Mito blinked and wondered if she was hearing things, but then she remembered the listening device, "Hi, Kabuto! I've been better."

"What's wrong?"

"No one is treating me with respect anymore. It used to be I would want something and people would just give it to me, but now I'm actually getting in trouble and being punished!" She whined.

"Don't worry, we'll fix that. Now, tell me as much as you can about any secret passages or the anbu's patrol routes."

Mito smiled, "There are 29 passages that I know of. 5 east of the village hidden in the just over the stream, 12 north in the Backhills and 10 south near the mountains and-" She proceeded to give Kabuto very detailed information about every access point and blind spot she could think of.

After a few minutes she sighed, "I'm bored, can we talk about something else?"

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?"

XXXXXXXXXX

Kushina, Tsume and Minato paled and screamed, "SHE DID WHAT?! WHY? How did she with you watching?"

Kakashi hung his head in shame, "That was my fault. I got distracted when I saw my favorite actress and I asked her for an autograph. I swear, I only lost sight of Mito for a second, but she somehow managed to get away and as for why she did it, well ..."

XXXXXXXXXX

*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*bang*

"What the hell is making that sound?!" Screamed an irritated Orochimaru as he searched his lab for the source of the noise. He opened the door to the room with the listening equipment and saw his assistant Kabuto slamming his head into the wall. "What the hell are you doing?" The snake sage hissed.

Kabuto paused his head slamming briefly to say, "She won't stop talking about the damn Uchiha. It's Sasuke this, Sasuke that. It's driving me crazy!"

Orochimaru heard Mito's voice come over the microphone, "And his hair is the best part, it's like-" Kabuto groaned and continued bashing his head against the wall.

The snake sage walked backwards out of the room as he was starting to fear for his assistant's mental stability, "Well, I'll leave you to it. Don't break anything."

XXXXXXXXXX

The three ninja took a second to wrap their minds around the absurdity of it all before the hokage asked the question that scared them the most, "What did the Daimyo say?"

Kakashi cringed, "He said that he would tear down Konoha and turn it into condominiums, but -"

The second Kakashi said that Minato, Tsume and Kushina all past out and it looked like their souls were hanging out of their mouths trying to make a run for it.

Naruto frowned, "Maybe you should've started with the good news first."

Kakashi sighed, "Yeah ... well, let's wait until they wake up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.1K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
345K 15.1K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
314K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
344K 20.2K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...