Undeniably | ✓

By sharnahespinosa

| Highest ranking : #3 in Teen Fiction | | Highest ranking : #20 in Romance | | Highest ranking : #1 in Teen... More

Undeniably in love with the bad boy
Cast/Characters
Chapter One| Gracie
Chapter Two| Like Dead
Chapter Three| You're really comfy
Chapter Four| Cute boys & pizza
Chapter Five| Spit it out babe
Chapter Six| I'm pregnant
Chapter Seven| Rosie's diner
Chapter Eight| See you round cutie
Chapter Nine| Come get your friend, he's annoying
Chapter Ten| Sorry that's not on the menu
Chapter Eleven| Did he just try kiss me?
Chapter Twelve| Nothing about me is little
Chapter Thirteen| You owe me
Chapter Fourteen| They're attached like damn glue
Chapter Fifteen| Shut up nerd
Chapter Sixteen| He's mine
Chapter seventeen| A ball flew into my head
Chapter Eighteen| Poor salad
Chapter Nineteen| I'm sure if I was in your bed your legs wouldn't be closed
Chapter Twenty| Somewhere you're not
Chapter Twenty One| Baby steps
Chapter Twenty Two| The bad boy took me to the beach
Chapter Twenty Three| Egotistical Jerk
Chapter Twenty Four| Caleb's going to kill me
Chapter Twenty Five| Detective Grace
Chapter Twenty Six| You're both whipped
Chapter Twenty Seven| You wanna play this game?
Chapter Twenty Eight| Go take a cold shower
Chapter Twenty Nine| There's no harm in that, Gracie
Chapter Thirty| Take your clothes off
Chapter Thirty One| It was a mistake
Chapter Thirty Two| I told you i'd win for you
Chapter Thirty Three| Friends
Chapter Thirty Four| Can I kiss you?
Chapter Thirty Five| I kind of wanna kiss you again
Chapter Thirty Six| Just friends
Chapter Thirty Seven| You have groupies
Chapter Thirty Eight| Gray Gray
Chapter Thirty Nine| Pinky promise
Chapter Forty| Boys have cooties
Chapter Forty One| Gracie, baby
Chapter Forty Two| Boy space friend
Chapter Forty Three| I love the way that sounds, baby
Chapter Forty Four| Round two?
Chapter Forty Five| Was he big?
Chapter Forty Six| Can I drive this car off a cliff?
Chapter Forty Seven| Those chips look good
Chapter Forty Eight| That's my girl
Chapter Forty Nine| My bed will be cold without you
Chapter Fifty| My Girlfriend
Chapter Fifty One| Not right now Gray
Chapter Fifty Two| This ones a keeper
Chapter Fifty Three| Roses are red, violets are blue
Chapter Fifty Five| My little angel
Chapter Fifty Six| Only for you baby
Chapter Fifty Seven| Prom?
Chapter Fifty Eight| Hey, I liked those!
Chapter Fifty Nine| How's Taylor treating him?
Chapter Sixty| I love you
Chapter Sixty One| I love you too
Chapter Sixty Two| Where's the rest of it?
Chapter Sixty Three| Eli and Hunter
Chapter Sixty Four| I thought it was a shark
Chapter Sixty Five| You're doing great sweetie
Chapter Sixty Six| Baby girl
Chapter Sixty Seven| Merry Christmas
Chapter Sixty Eight (Part One)| New York
Chapter Sixty Eight (Part Two)| New year
Chapter Sixty Eight (Part Three)| New year, same sex
Chapter Sixty Nine| Please don't leave
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
My Other Works
Please Read!

Chapter Fifty Four| Grayson's going to love it

163K 3.2K 1.6K
By sharnahespinosa

"I look in the mirror and what do I see?
I don't really know who's looking back at me
I don't even know who I wanna be"

-Olivia O'Brien

G R A C E ' S   P O V

Status: unedited

"Grace, table four!" Matt yelled as he handed me a tray of perfectly arranged food.

I grabbed the table off him, carefully manoeuvring out of the kitchen, around all the busily working staff, being careful not to knock anyone or drop any food.

I rushed over to the table with the table near the back of the diner where the small metal stand with the number four displayed on it was.

As I neared the table, I noticed the two girls seated at the booth, Taylor and Avery.

That's random, I know we hung out at the beach and everything, but I didn't think they'd become actual friends.

I smiled as I kept the tray resting on my lower arm, grabbing their food off and drinks off the tray and carefully placing it in front of them.

"Hey," Taylor smiled excitedly, Avery smiled, giving me a small wave.

I smiled in return, "Hi,"

"Grace?" I heard Cam's familiar voice from behind me, I turned around to see her standing there, two trays in her hands, whilst sweat dripped down her forehead, "Can I have some help, please?" she asked quite impatiently.

I nodded, looking at her with a sympathetic expression, walking over to grab one of the two trays out of her grasp.

"Sorry for distracting her from her work," Taylor apologised, "We just wanted to ask her something quickly."

I looked at her raising an eyebrow, "What?"

She giggled, "Proms in two weeks, so I was wondering if after your shift, Avery and I could pick you up and we'll go dress shopping?" Taylor asked, pouting, starring up at me with pleading eyes.

I rolled my eyes, screwing my face up. I was meant to be seeing Grayson after work and going to the beach, but friends have to come first plus I've seen him enough lately.

I originally pictured finishing work, going to Grayson's house, having a shower with him then cuddling in bed and taking a nap but I guess shopping sounds. . Fun.

Actually there's a few other words in my vocabulary I'd rather use to describe the way I feel about going shopping.

"Yeah, whatever." I said, sounding as unexcited as I looked.

I looked at Avery, watching as she stared at something intently behind me, I turned to see it was Cam, do they know each other?

"Do you want to come?" Avery spoke up, I stared at her confused, thinking she was talking to me, but she was in fact talking to the short pink haired girl behind me, Cam.

Cam's eyes widened, "Me?" she asked in disbelief.

Avery nodded, her high ponytail bobbing up and down as she did so.

"Obviously," she scoffed, "You're Grace's friend, aren't you?"

Cam stayed quiet and frozen for a moment before nodding vastly, "Oh, um, yeah."

"Then it's settled," Avery stated, "When does you shift end?" she asked, diverting her attention back to me.

I shrugged, "In twenty minutes or so,"

After that, Cam and I served the customers their now, probably unfortunately cold food. We cleaned up the tables, I mopped the floor and served a few more customers before my shift was thankfully over, Cam and I both had the same shifts usually since we both have to work after school hours and on weekends.

We both scurried into the break room, I quickly grabbed my bag and phone, pulling out my hoodie before pulling it over my head, I didn't think I'd be going to the mall, so I didn't come prepared, so my pastel work skirt and grey Harvard hoodie is going to have to do.

Cam rummaged around her bag, before pulling out a brightly colour block zip-up jacket, sliding her arms through the sleeves then slipping her pastel Nike bag on.

It wouldn't be Cam if she wasn't wearing a variety of different, loud colours.

She smiled at me before we clocked out then exited the diner, walking out and to the parking lot where Avery and Taylor waited in Avery's Bentley, both quietly scrolling on their phones.

Cam spoke up quietly from behind me as we neared the car.

"Are you don't mind me coming, I feel like I'm intruding."

I shook my head, "No, no, it's fine. Honestly."

We both walked to separate sides of the car, opening the door and sliding in. Avery switched her phone off, slipping it in the cup holder between her seat and where Taylor was sitting.

She started the car, making small conversation with Cam as we drove to the mall whilst I grabbed my phone out of my bag and sent Gray a quick text.

Shortly after it sent I heard a ding as Graysons name appeared on my lockscreen.

I smiled, rolled my eyes before slipping my phone back in my bag and zipping it up.

Twenty or so minutes passed, and we were finally at the mall, and to say it was crowded would be an understatement it took us ten minutes just to find a parking spot.

We all got out of the car in unison, walking side by side through the packed car park until we reached the entrance to the mall, the large words "Riverview Mall" written in a bold font, engraved in a long thin piece of silver plaque.

We entered the shopping centre, feeling a sense of relief as the cold air conditioning hit my bare legs and face, the sweat that had developed from being outside, evaporating almost instantly.

I laughed internally as I realised the last time I was here, I was buying new clothes and got threatened by Avery when she told me to stay away from Grayson. Funny how quickly things can change.

In that point of time I had no care in the world that she wanted him, I thought he was just my brothers annoying best friend and Avery was an insecure bully. Now Grayson's my boyfriend and I'm friends with Avery.

We fist walked into some boutique specialising specifically on prom attire, the dresses were nice though none of us were feeling them too much, they were pricey as expected but they weren't anything I saw myself wearing and I think Avery and Taylor felt the same, as well as Cam.

Another few stores later and we were in another boutique though this one had a much wider selection and not as high prices.

We all separated, each going over to different racks of clothing. They seemed to colour coordinate perfectly in this store, the vibrant dressed being to the left and the more muted tones being on the right.

I ran my hands over the material of each dress which was hung up, I was looking specifically at the white and nude dresses, I didn't want to wear anything too out there, I just wanted something simple.

I scanned each rack, I ended up with three dresses, they all pretty much looked the same if I'm being honest, some just had more detailing and others were more simplistic.

I quickly walked over to Taylor to see her holding a literal pile of dresses, each one ranging from plain, nude colours to vibrant, bright colours.

She turned to me as she heard my footsteps, almost dropping her pile of dresses.

"Ooh!" she squealed as she saw my options.

I laughed, "I'm going to go try these on," I said.

"Yeah, I think I'm ready to try these on too."

We walked over to the changing rooms, Taylor knocking every possible thing with her pile of rainbows over there.

I noticed Avery and Cam both walking into separate changing rooms at the end, I expected Avery to take the whole day to find something she likes, as I've learned since we've been here, she's quite picky which I guess I expected.

Taylor and I—like Cam and Avery—went into separate changing rooms, I stripped off my work uniform and jumper, throwing it in the corner of the snug room, sliding the first option on before walking out of the changing room so I can see my full reflection in the large mirror against the wall opposite the changing rooms.

On que, Taylor, Cam and Avery walked out. They all stood next to me, us all fiddling awkwardly with out dresses as we stared at our reflections.

The dress I was currently wearing was beautiful though it wasn't breath taking, it was more so off-white then nude. It was floor length though I was too short, and it was longer then it should have been.

It was far too tight at the top, then flowing out at the waist. I liked it, just not on me.

I laughed at Taylor who was wearing a strapless coral coloured dress, it was extremely fitting so much she couldn't pull it over her bra which is why she was covering her cleavage with her hands, her figure slumping as she stared at her reflection.

Avery looked perfect, she was wearing a baby pink silk dress, each inch of material hugging her slim figure perfectly.

And for Cam, as expected, she was wearing probably the brightest coloured dress in the damn store.

I sighed, walking back into the changing room, slipping off the dress carefully before hanging it back up on one of the hooks against the wooden walls.

I grabbed the second option, repeating the steps I had done before with putting it on before exiting the changing room.

This one fit me much better then the first option, if anything it was too big in places. It was a dusty pink, silk dress, much like the fist option it was tight around my bust and flared out at the waist, though this one didn't have thin straps like the other, it was off the shoulder.

It was almost perfect, I just wanted to try the next one and if I don't like the third option, I might go for this one.

Taylor came out, this time she was wearing a muted lilac dress, it was almost grey though it was beautiful, it had thick straps and deep plunging neckline, she's going to need a hell of a lot of boob tape. The top half was sheer, detailed with sewn purple flowers, then at the waist it flowed out, layers and layers of material making it poufy, the flowers extending down below the waist.

By the way she smiled at herself in the mirror, I could tell she knew it was the one.

Cam soon came out, she was wearing a simple gown, it had thin straps and a sweetheart neckline, it was loose, but it wasn't tight, yet it didn't flare out like the one I was wearing, or the one Taylor currently had on. If it hadn't been fire red, I'd think it wasn't her though it contrasted perfectly against her pale pink hair and her red lipstick she had on her lips at this moment.

Avery scurried out of the changing room, squealing, "Look at it!" she shrieked, "I think I'm in love."

We all turned to face her as she stood in front of us, striking silly poses, showing off the dress.

It definitely was her, it was tight, the material pooling around her feet. It was silver, reflecting small specs of colour and it had a large slit down the side.

I wouldn't expect her to wear anything less.

"It looks beautiful," Cam praised.

Taylor and I nodded, agreeing with her.

"I think I'm going to get this one," Taylor said.

Cam nodded, "Yeah me too."

I sighed, "I just have one more to try on then I'm done."

They nodded as well all returned to our changing rooms and I tried my thankfully last dress on.

This one was immediately more comfortable which was great. I exited the changing room and before I could even see my reflection, Taylor, Avery and Cam's jaws all dropped, their eyes widening as they gave me a one over.

"You have to get it!" they squealed.

I rolled my eyes, laughing as I hobbled over to the mirror.

I stared at the reflection in front of me, purely amazed. It was perfect.

It was nude, not pink or white, it was a pure nude, it had a plunging neckline which usually I wouldn't like though the diamond detailing which covered my breasts was too beautiful to pass up, there was a gap between the diamonds and the edge of the material where it was see through.

It flared out at the waist once again, the diamonds cascading down to look like strikes of diamonds and it had a slit up the leg. It was so beautiful, I love it.

"I'm getting it."

Grayson's going to love it.

***

Hiiiiii 💌💗

I hope you like this chapter, its just a filler. The next chapter is gonna be juicy haha

Please vote, comment & follow me and as always let me know what you thought.

Also this is Grace's dress ^^ 😍

Love you all ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 8K 52
Cove Bentley. River Smith. Two complete opposites. While Cove has lots of friends, a great personality and an innocent aurora; River is cold, reserve...
852K 15.3K 35
Previously known as 'My Twin's Best Friend' 17 year old Riley Montgomery has put up with her twin brother's best friend, Tyler, the notorious bad boy...
1.3M 43.7K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
4.2K 276 8
"I kissed a boy just to start shit," he murmured into my ear, nibbling on the lobe slightly, just enough to set my deepest desires aflame. I squirme...