FLYING ON TOURIST ON HOLD

Door AREADERAWRITER

" I got on the plane and took my seat, K23. How ironic? As I sit down I hear his voice beside me. " I don't f... Meer

Leaving??!
MR. I-THINK-I'M-FREAKING-IMPORTANT-WHEN-IM-NOT
New Home or New Guest?
Lucy Campbell!
A Date?
LoveXx
We Got Caught
Sweet Torture
Welcome home "Love"
Don't tell Alice
Not even a chance.
After that I only remember
Just for the papz
Let It Out
The Next Sherlock!
Let me help you kid
The Hospital Sleepover
Sounds Like A Plan
16 Rooms Away
Officially Over
Still
Deja Vu
A showerless day.
Finding Lia
To The Rescue
New York? Louis Prov.
The Right Choice || Louis Prov.
Start Spreading The News || Louis Prov.

It's a deal then?

44 1 0
Door AREADERAWRITER

Sent from my iPad

Wednesday and Thursday past by real fast. Nothing really happened, beside Louis and I texting like crazy. Lorraine made my days impossible at school as usual. Same thing same jokes same shit. 3 classes, lunch. 4 classes, walk home. NOTHING SPECIAL! Damn boring days. When I got home there was a package in the mail for me. Weird... I ran up to my room to see the pink paint fading out of the walls. All of my posters where ruined and I didn't had money to buy hundreds of magazine to get them all again.

"Al, are you going to have dinner?"

"Yeah dad, be there in a second"

I left the package in my bed and ran downstairs to have dinner. yum some attempt of pasta. In case you where wondering Miriam does not knows how to cook! Its hell everytime she cooks. HELL OK?

"So..dad... I was wondering if I could bring some friends tommorow? For Lorraines party."

"No freak! She cant dad!"

"Come on Lorraine, of course you can dear. We would love to meet your friends"

"How many of them?"

"OH dont worry Miriam just a couple"

"How many Alice?" said Miriam in a cracky voice

" Uhmm let me see,1...2...3...5!"

"NOO! She cant dad! 5 freaks at my party? noo!"

"Ok.... Alice 5?"

"They are nice, I promisse Lorraine will love them"

"I will not talk to them! Neither see them!"

"Ok, we will be at my room then"

"Ok, is a deal?" my dad asked. Lorraine was seriously mad at me, but she agreed.

"FINE!"

"Ok then. Alice just 5 ok? In your room all the time!"

"Yes dad, dont worry"

Dinner was over thanks god and Lorraine was out with Miriam looking for last minute stuffs so I called Louis.

"LOUIS!"

"Alice!!"

"Can you come over?"

"Sure! be theere in a second!"

"Thanks!"

"Oh and had you look at the package?"

"No... how do you knew about .."

"Ok! dont open it till im there ok?"

"Ok... Hurry!"

I ran to my room to clean it a bit and waited for Louis. How did he knew about the package? Did he send it? Why? What was inside? I steared at the box like 10 minutes. dying to open it. Just waiting for Louis. Why didnt he hurried? Just then there was a knock in the door

"Alice, dear. Its Louis...

"Going!"

"Hi Love...ALICE! " he said realizing my dad was listening.

"Hey Louis, dad we will be upstairs ok? Lets go Lou"

I took Louis by the hand and ran up to my room.

"so did you liked it?"

"What?"

"The package Alice!"

"You told me not to open it!"

"Well open it and tell me!"·

I looked at Louis as I grabbed the box.

"Whats inside?"

"I cant tell you"

"How do I know its not a bomb?"

"Love, if I wanted to kill you I would just trow you to directionators saying you're dating Harry"

"Oh...THANKS!"

"Well I didnt! Open it already"

" you can't be serious Lou !"

" what? You don't like them ?"

" of course I do! In fact I love them!"

I ripped the box to get the posters out. They where like 100 posters in there!

" where did you get them?!!"

" oh you know, there.... And humm yes "

" Louis the photo shots where like from months ago! And they are signed Oh my!"

" I'm glad you like them! I was planning to give them to you after Lorraine's party but...."

"I can't believe you actually remember I told you about this!"

"Why wouldn't I ? you think I don't listen to you?"

"No no, not in that way I though nobody listened to me ... Is just that beside you I have no other friends, well maybe Harry and Niall.... And Liam and zayn"

"see? you have 5 great boys as friends ! And Ed! He actually liked you"

"He did?"

Ed Sheeran liked me as a friend? I couldn't believe this!! this is totally not what I was planning to do with my life here in London. The plan was to be quiet and shy, not talking to anyone, no relationships no friendships just school stuffs.

" of course! who wouldn't?"

" I can think of 6 people now and I live with 2 of them"

" They are just crazy Alice, you're amazing!"

"Thanks...well why don't you help me with the posters?"

"Sure, but I'll have to leave soon"

"Oh, it's ok, then you can leave now, you know Lorraine will be here any second."

"do you dance?"

Louis asked me out of nowhere. I swear there is something wrong with this boy head!

"what?"

"I asked if you danced Alice"

"well no... But"

" I'll teach you, come"

"oh...ok"

He grabbed my hand and I put my free hand in his shoulder.

"will you dance with me tomorrow?"

"when?"

I wasn't really paying attention. Just moving along with Louis.we danced to the door till the wall, back and fort.

"in the party"

"emm well I guess so"

" its a deal then , did she agreed on us being here tomorrow ?"

"who?"

"Lorraine"

"kind of..."

"Hows that?"

He said letting me go,ugh! She isn't here and still ruins everything.

" Well she knows my friends are coming, I didn't mentioned my friends where one direction "

"oh..."

"Yes, but it's ok because we will have to be here the whole time anyway"

"wait what? why?"

"Lorraine doesn't want 6 freaks at her party, as she refers to us "

"so you are freak one, that makes me freak 2?"

" I think Harry would be freak 3 then!"

We started to laugh when my dad knocked my door and came in.

" Hey Al?"

"Yes dad?"

"Miriam is coming so ..."

"right, ok we will be going"

"we?"

it was bad enough my dad not liking Louis as my friend, but now he though Louis was my boyfriend so he keep his guard up.

" I mean Louis will be going soon."

" That's better, bye Louis"

" Good bye sr."

My dad left my room and Louis and I began to laugh again, even louder. That made my dad scream "IM SERIOUS AL!"

" I better get going AL!"

"don't call me like that!" I was still laughing so I didn't sound as serious as I wanted.

"why not AL?!"

"Louis, I'm serious"

"oh... Ok then, I will call you Love instead."

"yeah that's better"

As we headed downstairs Louis screamed

"I'm leaving now sr.!!!"

"That's what I wanted to hear kiddo!!" my dad shouted back.

"Kiddo? since when a 20 years old is called a kiddo Alice?"

"since the dad of his best friend thinks he is dating her daughter, KIDDO!"

"Don't call me like that love"

"if you don't call me Al, Lucy"

"You got a deal Alice, see you tomorrow night"

"Bye Louis"

I closed the door and went to the living room where my dad was.

"He's gone"

"I noticed"

"why don't you like him dad? You like Lorraine's boyfriend, and Louis is just my friend"

"Jake is a nice kid, I have know him for years."

JAKE? LORRAINE'S BOYFRIEND NAME IS BRATT!!! THAT LIAR!

"Right, Jake.... Just so you know Louis is coming tomorrow , for Lorraine's party."

I didn't wait for him to answered me. I went to the kitchen and made myself some tee. I grabbed my phone and checked twitter. Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn had tweeted : PARTY TOMORROW !. In their own particular and amazing way. I smiled at myself knowing the tweets where about they coming tomorrow. I was just scrolling down my timeline when a tweet catch my attention. It was Lorraine.

"@Lorraine_1D : hope my sister @Alice_Jones have a great time with her 5 dork friends tomorrow."

I hit the reply button

"@Alice_Jones : @Lorraine_1D don't worry (sister) I think party is over for me"

she replied

"@Lorraine_1D : why? The dorks realized uR patetic ?"

"@Alice_Jones : YOU ARE * PATHETIC** Learn some grammar. and no, I will party just not with you, HBD!"

I though Lorraine had replied to me and I was really prepared to say something miner to her when I realized Louis had replied. SHIT!

Why did he? Why? Doesn't he want us to be friends? Or more than friends? I mean he only had to keep quiet, a day! just a day. I'm sure I told him Lorraine didn't knew who my "5 dork friends where" and I was planning on not telling her. But my so called best friend Louis decided to open his big sassy mouth ad screw that! Now what? what should I tell Lorraine? What should I tell the media? what should I say to Kelly?or my mom?

I know what I should do! Move to freaking Miami again and pretend I never went to London. Or even better, disappear. That would be easy. Disappear, just disappear. No more Alice Jones, no more Lorraine, no more nothing. If only that where so easy.

Maybe I should go out of my room and talk to my dad about it before Lorraine gets home, maybe Lorraine will just let it go and take a better revenge. Mmm I better hide the new posters, just in case.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: @Alice_Jones last time I checked Love, you owned me a dance. Tomorrow babe? Xx"

I know I know, how can this sweet and harmless tweet mess up everything? Let me explain it to you.

1) Lorraine is a One Direction fan, a directioner.

2) Part of her friends are directioners too.

3) maybe all of them have seen the other boys tweets.

4) Lorraine's party happens to be tomorrow too.

Get it? no.... Well after I figure it out Lorraine came home screaming, well Fangirling.

"OMG DAAAAAD ONE DIRECTION IS COMING TO MY PARTY TOMORROW!!!! WHY DIDN'T I NOTICED BEFORE?? ALICE ONLY HAS 1FRIEND AND HAPPENS TO BE LOUIS FREAKING TOMLINSON!! THAT MEANS THE OTHER 4 DORKS , I MEAN FRIENDS HAVE TO BE LIAM NIALL HARRY AND ZAYN !!!!!"

" Sweetheart , again?"

I ran to the living room to see Lorraine's face. She looked so happy I felt almost sorry for her.

"ALICE!!! IS IT TRUE?ARE THEY COMING TOMORROW?!!?"

"Lorraine I'm sorry but..."

"WHAT!?THEY ARE NOT COMING!?"

"I -I - I told you, we are going somewhere else."

"WHAT? WHY??"

"Well you told me you didn't want me to be here, plus my room Is to small."

"BUT THAT WAS BEFORE I KNEW ONE DIRECTION WAS COMING!!"

"I know, that's my point."

"DAD! They have to be here!!!"

"Lorraine, Alice is right. Maybe you will lear your lesson."

"WHAT LESSON?!!"

"that you're don't have to be bitch!"

"Alice!!! Not that! That she can't judge you"

" oh ,well that too"

Lorraine was crying now. I felt sorry for her, but my dad was right. She has to lear the lesson.the bad part is that I was scared of her. Of what she may do because they didn't came.

"Let's make a deal Lorraine, I'll bring the boys IF you treat them like one of your friends. NO FANGIRL ! if anybody fangirls we are out. Deal?"

"DEAL!!!! OMG THANKS ALICE I OWN YOU ONE!!!"

" I all will see what I can ask for... For now I'll be in my room. Goodnight "

As I headed to my room Lorraine was jumping and Fangirling, can't blame her. I found Miriam waiting for my on my room.

"Hello?..."

" Alice, I know I haven't been a friend with you. I behave like the evil stepmother"

That's because you are the evil stepmother!

"Oh it's ok Miriam, don't worry"

"I mean, I am very grateful with you, you had made Lorraine's dream come true. I own you one"

"well maybe you can pay that later, I'm sorry too"

"I will figure that out with your dad. Goodnight dear."

"goodnight "

ARAW note : THE TWEETS ARE NOT REAL , OBVIOUSLY.

LOVE YOU ALL!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

72.2K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
63.9K 3.5K 77
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
40.9K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...