𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚘...

By Madame_Diamond

||Connor RK800 x Reader|| Your father asked you to be apart of a Cryostasis pod test back in 2018 and that wa... More

Chapter 1: Confusing Beginnings
Chapter 2: Where should I go?
Chapter 3: New World
Chapter 4: Deviants On The Run
Chapter 5: Food Truck Stop
Chapter 6: The Nest
Chapter 7: No Rest For The Weary
Chapter 8: Russian Roulette
Chapter 9: Eden Club Homicide
Chapter 10: The Blue Haired Traci
Chapter 11: The Bridge
Chapter 12: Quality Time Together
Chapter 13: Public Enemy
Chapter 14: Disaster Avoided
Chapter 15:Emotional Nights Lead to Good Mornings
Chapter 16: Meeting Kamski
Chapter 17: Shoot or Don't Shoot?
Chapter 18: Coping With The Truth
Chapter 19: Last Chance Connor
Chapter 20: Jericho
Chapter 21: Caught In The Crossfire
Chapter 22: The Plan
Chapter 23: Infiltration
Chapter 24: Internal Conflict
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26:Just The Beginning
Chapter 27: Like A Father
Chapter 28: Feelings Are Weird
Chapter 29: Krispy Krime Stopping Trio United
Chapter 30: Christmas Together
Chapter 31: New Case Of The Android Killer
Chapter 32: Following The Blood Trail
Chapter 33: Take A Breather, It's The New Year
Chapter 34: Closing In On The Target
Chapter 35: Shutdown
Chapter 36: Where You Bury Your Androids
Chapter 37: Reflections
Chapter 38: Mind Garden
Chapter 39: I Don't Know How To Act
Chapter 40: Not Valentine's Day Date
Chapter 41: Escapism
Chapter 42: Visitor
Chapter 44: Android Babysitter
Chapter 45: Autonomy
Chapter 46: Taken
Chapter 47: Find Connor
Chapter 48: Conan
Chapter 49: Family Matters
Chapter 50: Time Doesn't Stop, We Keep Going

Chapter 43: House Guest

3.6K 138 284
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: What's new Scooby doo
"What's new Scooby Doo? We're coming after you We're gonna solve that mystery I see you Scooby Doo The trail leads back to you What's new Scooby Doo?"
~~~

The Interrogation has begun.

After minutes of Connor taking a friendly approach to get answers they have failed.

Connor then decided to change his approach.

He slammed his hand on a nearby table walking around the chair bound android in a intimidating way.

"What does Cyberlife want from us?" Connor hissed glaring at his counterpart.

The RK900 Connor stayed quiet only staring back with a cold blank stare glancing around back to you and Connor.

"Tell me!" He yelled slamming his hand on the wall pressuring the android to talk.

"Don't get so dramatic..." The Rk900 Connor spat glaring coldly "You might break that wall."

"Do you think this is funny?" Connor questioned straightening his back walking around the android.

"You can't really threaten me, the worst you could do is kill me but I'll just come back" The android responded flatly.

Connor looked to you unsure of what to do. Connor does have ways of making those crack under pressure but he doesn't have any way to crack another version of himself sadly.

You decided to step in and give it a try.
Connor leans against a nearby wall and watches you stand in front of the chair bound android.

"Please tell us about Cyberlife's plans" You asked pleading a bit.
"Alright" he agreed very quickly.
You and Connor's eyes widened in surprise and shocked at the sudden compliance.
"Wait really?" You blurted out in surprise.

"You asked nicely so sure" he replied his cold tone changed to neutral when addressing you.

Connor made a confused face considering he did that earlier and got no response so he was annoyed to say the least.

"Wouldn't that create problems to your plan?" Connor interjected suspicious of the android.

"Even if you know our plan, it won't affect my progress in accomplishing this mission" The Rk900 Connor remarked in his cold tone.

"Tell us anyways" You prompted him to continue.

"Cyberlife is looking for my predecessor so they could extract his memories to figure out where he failed in his original mission" He glanced at Connor and continued.

"They wish to take the useful parts of him and improve me"

"How so?" You responded leaning forward interested.

"Turns out creating the perfect android has taken away my ability to interact harmoniously with humans which will hither productivity" He said flatly.

"They also would like to study what made him go deviant and destroy that code so that I won't turn as well"

"And whydoes (Y/n) have to be involved?" Connor interjected defensively.

"They don't need her, but would rather like to study her and maybe scrap her to make copies" RK900 Connor said.

"Why?" You questioned.

"Not sure, curiosity? Profit? They didn't really tell me except to bring you in along with my predecessor" He explained shrugging his shoulders.

Part of you felt like he was lying but maybe he was telling the truth.
You decided to leave him be and go feed Teddy then go do research.

"What are we gonna do with him?" Connor asked leaning on the doorframe to the kitchen as Teddy as his dinner.

"Keep him here? Bad idea to let him go" You offered an idea but he shook his head.

"They are probably tracking his location, we aren't safe" He argued in a neutral tone.

"Could we disable it?" You responded "We could but we'd have to turn him deviant or another way" He told you.

"Do whatevers needed, we can't be found. There's not much time" You told Connor glancing at Teddy sadly.

You don't want to be taken from the life you've built up just because you and Connor were androids.

You decided to go do some research in your office and clear your mind with some alone time.

~~~

"Did you disable it?" You asked Connor as you walked into the livingroom where Connor and the other android were.

"Yeah took me a while though but I managed" He replied patting his newer model on the shoulder gaining a slight glare.

"Did you turn him deviant?" You questioned curiously.
"Haven't tried, I knew his software would be hard to crack so I went with the other method to turn off the tracker" He explained showing you a long cord.

"I'm not gonna ask about the other method" You dismissed "Could you try? Maybe he can join us against Cyberlife?"

"Sitting right here, and no I won't. You won't compel me to turn deviant" The RK900 Connor firmly stated.

"I'll try..." Connor replied unsurely and put his white plastic android hand on the android shoulder.

RK900 Connor struggled against his rope and duct tape and fought against Connor.

Seconds later Connor pulls away from a sudden shock "what happened?" You asked putting a reassuring arm around Connor to calm him a bit.

"He rejected me..." he muttered out in shock as this has never happened before.

"Told you I will not be swayed from my mission" RK900 Connor glared aggravated.

"Was I seriously like this back when I was just a machine?" Connor sighed to himself rolling his eyes and sat down on the couch.

Bored and out of ideas what to do,you moved RK900's chair out of the way but in view of the Tv.

You stood there in thought for a sec before placing a pink blanket on his lap as well as a dog plushie.

~~~

"Hey Connor?" You called out to your boyfriend as you held a tablet in your hand.

"Yes?" Both Connors responded in sync and you stood there silently.
"This shit won't work" you muttered in annoyance.

"What won't?" Your Connor asked curiously looking up from Teddy in his lap.
You replied annoyed "Both of you having the same name this will get confusing"

"You need a new name" You pointed to the Rk900 Connor.

You thought for a moment and a idea popped into your mind. "Conan!" You announced happily.

"Why Conan?" Connor asked curious of the name.
"He's a detective android like you and there's this one anime called Case closed about a boy named Detective Conan" You explained a bit too excited.

Deciding to roll with it Conan had quickly accepted the name and Connor asked "Anyways what did you find?"

"Not much information about Cyberlife, they keep their shit locked up tight. Hopefully if I keep searching I can finally break their security" You told him with a hopeful smile.

"Only time will tell" He smiled at you softly and invited you to sit on the couch with him to snuggle.

You lean into his embrace and kiss him on the cheek while he nuzzles his head into your hair.

"You guys do realize I'm still here right?" Conan blurted out with a blank stare.

"We know" You and Connor responded in sync.

"We don't care" You finished as you petted Teddy's head and settled down to watch some tv with your family...and Conan I guess.

~~~

(Sorry short chapter, I tried)
Every fiber of my being hated writing Rk900 Connor so now his name is Conan!

Little Detective Conan edit I made =3=;;;

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 139 11
Detective (y/n) (l/n) was recently assigned to investigate deviant cases with lieutenant Anderson. But things get interesting when an android, sent b...
34.6K 1.4K 20
[Completed] You're Y/N L/N, a great student with average grades at DUAT College. Four years ago? A police officer. But your insecurities got you kic...
339K 10.9K 36
(I wrote this in 2018 when I was younger, so the writing is terrible and I had no clue what I was doing. Read at your own risk, I guess.) Human! Conn...
246K 8.3K 39
"You really are more than a machine." "And I have you to thank for it." Her, a human, full of emotion. Him, a machine, designed to accomplish a task...