Shining Stars

By markson435

this story is about a group that is making it big, but hits a few twists and turns in their journey. read on... More

Prologue/Introduction
Character introductions: Timeless
Chapter 1: The Announcement
Chapter 2: Meeting up
The solos- BTS and GOT7
Timeless solos
Chapter 3: The Concert
Chapter 4: The Wait
Chapter 5: Hotel Rooms
Chapter 6: The Next Morning...
Chapter 7: Accident
Chapter 8: accident explained
Chapter 9: RIP
Chapter 10: May's awakening
Chapter 11: Concert Speech...
Chapter 12: Secret Relationship...
Chapter 13: Heart Strings
Chapter 14: The last goodbye
Chapter 15: Back to work
Chapter 16: Night out
Chapter 17: Wild Thoughts
Chapter 18: The hangover
Chapter 19: Illness
Chapter 20: Visiting Alex
Chapter 21: The Attempt
Chapter 22: Alex's Awakening
Chapter 23: May comes back
Chapter 24: The memory game
Chapter 25: Alex Comes Back; A Promise...
Chapter 26: Special announcement
Chapter 27: The Performance
Chapter 28: Jealousy waves
Chapter 29: Mistakes
Chapter 30: Funny Day
Chapter 31: The Prank
Chapter 32: Duets
Chapter 33: Duet performance- May and Jimin
Chapter 34: Alex and Jungkook Duet Performance
Chapter 35: New solos
Chapter 36: Solo Performance- May
Chapter 37: Alex's Solo Performance
Chapter 38: Concern...
Chapter 39: A Talk...
Chapter 40: Without Alex- Part 1
Chapter 41: Without Alex - Part 2
Chapter 42: Jealousy And Affection
Chapter 42: Keep It Secret
Chapter 43: America- Day 1/An announcement...
Chapter 44: America-Day 1/Opening Performance..
Chapter 45: Opinions and Romance
Chapter 46: Meet Up
Chapter 47: Little Do You Know
Chapter 48: 7 Rings
Chapter 50: Money
Chapter 51: Where is Alex?
Chapter 52: Sasaeng
Chapter 53: Blood Loss
Chapter 54: A conversation
Chapter 55: Please be okay..
Chapter 56: May's decision
Chapter 57: Alex's Decision
Chapter 58: Relationship Announcements (Last Chapter!!!)
Bonus!!: Bloopers
Thank yous

Chapter 49: A Fight

8 0 0
By markson435

May's POV

It was the crack of dawn, 5:30 in the morning. I was showering up, getting ready for my meeting with Cardi at 7:45. I was so excited. I had Tae tell Alex, because I knew Alex has never really been a fan of Cardi, she's more of a Nicki person.

I finished my shower, and got our drying off. I dried my hair, and washed my face. I wasn't about to look disgusting while meeting one of the most famous rappers. I brushed my teeth, and did all that.

After my hair was dry, I straightened it, and put on a little mascara, and some lip gloss. We'd be dancing, so, my makeup would sweat off if I put on a full face. I finally got out of the bathroom, seeing Jimin asleep, looking adorable, and Jackson also asleep, cuddling into a stuffed animal I got him, I got everybody one.

I smiled, and took a quick picture. As they were still asleep, I quickly changed into my outfit.

I placed kisses on both of their heads, and quietly walked out of the room. I texted Alex, letting her know I left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May-Bear: hey Lex! Just texting to let you know I went to meet up with Cardi. I'll be back before noon! Love you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled and sent the text, leaving the hotel. I got in the car, and started it. I started playing some music, singing along with it as I drove. Cardi and I would be meeting at her recording studio, which also had a dance studio.

Before I made my way there, I went to a nearby coffee shop and got a drink for us both, and a box of donuts. I paid and left. I then made my way to the studio. When I got there, I parked my car and got out.

She was standing at the door, holding her baby girl, Kulture. I fangirled a little bit inside, and she opened the door letting me in.

"May! So very nice to meetcha." She laughed a bit, which made me laugh.

"Hey, Cardi! I'm such a huge fan." I smiled taking a look at Kulture.

"She's so beautiful!" I complimented her daughter, who was adorable. She gasped in delight. She looked over at me, putting her arm around me.

"Thank you so much, ya know, haters always tell me my daughter ain't beautiful, but I got my proof right here." She replied.

I giggled and nodded. She then started speaking again.

"I'm gonna bring her up to Offset, I'll be back now." She walked up the stairs. About 2 minutes later, she came down.

"Let's do dis shit!" She exclaimed and dragged me to the dance studio. The song was already recorded, obviously. I listen to that song all the time. I recorded my rap before hand, so I'd be performing it live.

A few hours had passed, and Cardi and I finished the dance. We were both drenched in sweat. I was so excited to do this. I couldn't wait to show the fans what we came up with.

"Wow, thank you so much for doin this with me, May. You got some real skills." Cardi said, and I blushed, nodding. She gave me a hug, and I hugged back before headed out the door.

The performance was tomorrow night.

I really, REALLY hope the fans like it...

Alex's POV

I woke up, and stretched, before getting onto my phone to check media and texts for anything. There was a text from May, and so I pulled it up almost immediately. Once I did read it, I scoffed, not responding. I liked Cardi, don't get me wrong, she has great music, it's just the way she acts.

I don't think it's good for May to be around her. I mean, I get that Cardi has a daughter, and she'll be calm around her, but with May? Things just won't work out. I went down to the lobby, grabbing a waffle from the breakfast area, and a cup of coffee, before carrying it back up to my room so I could do some work. 

The last thing I need is to think about May and Cardi. It's just not something I need on my plate at the moment. I hate that May looks up to her too. Like, music wise, I get that, but that isn't why May looks up to her. 

She looks up to Cardi because of the way she treats everybody like they aren't anything, and how to "pop your p" to everyone if you're catching my drift. I didn't want to think about it, and just started on a song. It was going pretty well until I heard a knock at my door, and a key card slide. I didn't pay any attention to it until I heard the voice. 

"I'm back, Alex!" May yelled, walking over to where I was. I faked a smile, looking at her, and what she was wearing. It wasn't her. I didn't like it at all. And I know she changed it because she sent me a picture of what she was wearing earlier. This was not that at all.

"Hey! How was it?" I asked her, looking back at my music sheet. She didn't even notice. Or care.

"Really good! Cardi is so amazing, and the dance we're doing together is great! We also went out to lunch, and some guy didn't bring us our food, so Cardi slapped him, and told him to hurry the fuck up, which they did afterward! It was so cool!" May exclaimed, jumping on my bed with her shoes on. Dirt was all over my bed now. 

"No, that isn't cool! You shouldn't treat someone like that, May. That isn't how things work. You have to be patient. And for the love of God, stop jumping on my bed! You're getting dirt all over it!" I yelled, shooing her down. She scoffed, and jumped down, before sitting on my work chair. 

"Why do you always tell me what to do?" May asked me, anger evident in her voice. I sighed, trying to keep my anger in. 

"Because I'm the leader of this group, May. We all agreed that since I was the most mature, I should be the leader. Or did Cardi tell you that you should be in charge because of how cool you are?" I asked her. She scoffed, acting really rudely now. 

"In a matter of fact, she did. I can see why now. You always make the decisions without our consent. If you'd let me, just once, we'd be on a much better trail than now!" May yelled back, crossing her arms. I started to glare at her. 

"You see what hanging out with Cardi does to you?! You are so rude! This is why you aren't the leader, making the difficult decisions! You would just put a bad reputation on Timeless!" I yelled at her. 

"Yeah? You think you're so perfect! Cardi at least supports me for who I want to be! You have never supported me in my life!" She yelled. Okay, that one hurt. I was getting angrier by the second, and once I went full beast mode, there was no going back. 

"Oh yes, I have! And what is one fantastic idea you've made this entire tour? Hooking up with Jimin? Or maybe putting yourself in between a love triangle? Ooo! Here's the best one yet! everyone loves this one! You deciding that you were responsible enough to ride alone with Harper, which ended up getting her killed-" 

"SHUT UP!" 

*SLAP*

I held my face to the side, May breathing heavily. My cheek started to tingle now, I'm sure it had an imprint of her hand. I stood up, grabbing my backpack, and grabbing my keycard. 

"Oh, what, too scared to fight back?!" May yelled at me. I opened the door, and stopped. I didn't turn around to face her. 

"No. I'm not. I don't even know why I started this group with you two. You are treating me like shit, and I'm the one that always does most of the work anyways. If Cardi is so good to you, and I'm not, then why don't you go and be with her instead. But I'm done keeping up with all of your bullshit, May. I'm done. Have fun being by yourself." With that, I left the room, hearing her yell snotty and rude things behind me. 

I sped walked down the stairs, and went to the lobby where all of the boys were. They could tell I was pissed off, and Jungkook came up, grabbing my arm, but I just yanked it away. 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled at him, making everyone flinch. After that, I started running, out the door, into who knows where. But anywhere was fine. 

Anywhere but near May.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6K 32
COMPLETED ✅ It's story about Indian Lovers. How Indian's love stories are? How they meet? How they fall for each other? A sweet & Romantic Love story.
229 9 17
A journey to yourself. An upcoming trip turns out to be different than y/n thought. This story came up in my dream. It contains all seven BTS member...
715K 9K 200
some parts will have mature 18+ No the chapters won't give warning) this is all mine so all rights are reserved to me escape-reality94) (NOT EDITED)
219K 3.4K 33
Y/N your 17 years old your mother got married to your stepdad and you have 7 Step Brothers