Broken - Harry Styles Fanfic

Autorstwa british_directionerr

COMPLETED: (READ MY SEQUEL-UNEXPECTED BRAVERY) Ellie Caldwell is a confident, demanding 16 year old girl from... Więcej

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One (FINAL CHAPTER)

Chapter Twenty-One

2.1K 30 5
Autorstwa british_directionerr

Harry's POV

I felt her fragile arms wrap around my neck as I breathed in her familiar scent of vanilla.

"I've missed you" She told me.

Her lips crashed down on mine before I could say anything else. Our lips moved in synchronization, she then pulled apart, breathless, and smiled.

"God, I've missed your smile" I admitted.

"What makes you say that?" She asked.

"I just remember how good it feels to see you looking at me and I can't describe how much I've missed you"

She kissed me again before taking my hand and leading me into her house.

"Where are we going?" I questioned her.

"I need some help on deciding what to wear tonight"

She let go of my hands and walked into her wardrobe.

I sat down on the bed and shuffled my curls around before she returned.

"Which one?" She asked.

She held up a slick, black dress. It was simple, but effective.

The other dress was long, more frilly, and it was a maroon colour.

"The black one." I replied. "I'm wearing a white shirt and black trousers, so we'll look good. I'll come over half an hour before?"

She nodded.

"How was your Christmas?" She asked, as she layed on the bed, I did the same and she snuggled into my torso.

"It was good thanks. Thankyou so much for the tickets. Yours?"

"Could've been better, It's always the same, but I guess it was good to see my Grandparents again"

"What time does Louis's start?" She questioned.

"7:30, but we'll arrive at about 8"

"What's the time now?" 

"Half 4."

"I'm going to have a shower now and un-pack, so I can get myself ready. I'll see you later?"

"Okay, I'll be over at 7:30" I said, kissing her.

Time soon flew by and I was sitting on Ellie's bed again, waiting for her.

"Ready Harry?" She annouced.

"Go for it" I replied.

The wardrobe doors opened and she stood there grinning. She looked beautiful.

Her hair had been neatly done into loose curls. She still had the same amount of make-up, which I liked. Her dress fitted perfectly, it clutchd onto her body as if it had been made for her. The blackness of the dress brought out her blue eyes.

"You look beautiful" I told her as she span around, giggling.

"Ready?"

"Let's go" I said, taking her hand.

"We're off Mum" She shouted.

"No no, wait. We need to get some pictures"

Ellie groaned and dug her head into my shoulder.

"Oh, you both look lovely" Jo complimented.

We both grinned.

Her Mum finished taking photos and we left,

"Have a good time" She called to us as we left.

Our hands intwined with one another as we walked down her driveway.

We decided to walk to Louis' as it wasn't far from Ellie's house.

"Is there expected to be a lot of people at Louis'?" She asked.

"Loads. There normally is. You do drink right?"

She nodded.

We arrived at Louis' and the party was already in full swing.

Bottles were all over his front lawn, the music was ridiculously loud and some people were already drunk.

She gripped onto my hand tighter as we made our way into the house.

"Don't leave me" She whispered into my ear, I nodded in return.

We pushed through a lot of people until we eventually reached the living room.  Louis was partying with a load of people, Liam and Zayn were chatting to some girls and Niall was by the drinks.

"Louis!" I shouted as I greeted him with a big man hug.

"Harry" He returned. "And Ellie. You look beautiful, make sure you keep an eye on her Harry, I'm sure a lot of boys would love to lock lips with her" He winked.

Jealously filled me. I shook it away, not wanting that to spoil my night.

"Let's go and get a drink" I suggested as we made our way to the kitchen.

Ellie was greeted by two girls, who I pressumed was Georgie and Millie.

They stood talking for a bit until Ellie made her way back over.

"I'm gunna go and dance with them if that's alright?" She asked.

I nodded. "Of course, you don't need my pemission" She kissed me and ran off with the girls.

I sat at in the kitchen with Niall, a few of the others lads and some girls.

I saw Hallie making her way over, and I ran out of the kitchen to avoid seeing her.

Hallie was not the person who I wanted to socialize with that evening.

I made my way through to the living room to do some dancing with Louis.

To my suprise, all of the boys were there. So, rather than being a party pooper I joined in.

The night was great, it seemed to go on for ages.

I then saw Ellie run out of the room and outside the front. I followed her,

"Where are you going?" I asked desperately.

She was out of breath. I walked towards her, and met her green eyes to blue.

"Somethings happened to Millie, she ran out crying. I'm just going to see if she's alright" She explained.

"Be safe" I replied, kissing her.

"I love you" She told me.

"I love you to"

She then out into the dark, and I stood, watching her until she dissapeared.

I turned around but bumped into someone, knocking there drink to the ground. It hit the pavement with a loud crash.

"Oh my fucking god,I am so sorry, I didn't realize" I panicked.

The girl laughed, and she raised her head and the eyes I had once treasured were pouring into mine.

I shook my head, taking a step back.

"No Hallie, I can't talk to you tonight" I said, pushing past her.

She pulled my wrist back and I stumbled in front of her.

She wasn't a drinker, she's always hated alcohol. So what ever she was doing, she knew she was doing it.

"Where's your girlfriend gone?" She asked.

"Something happened with Millie, so she went to see if she was okay"

She grinned.

I didn't want to take any of her heat tonight, so I pushed passed again and made my way to the living room.

Hallie followed me. What was her problem?

"LOUISSSSS" I screamed.

He shot around and ran towards me, he took me by surprise and jumped on me, flattening me into the floor.

The room erupted in laughter.

"You're squashing me Louis" I yelled. He didn't get off, yet he continued to laugh.

"How can you be this drunk already?"

He mumbled something but I didn't hear. With the help of Liam and Zayn, we managed to get Louis off me so we both could stand back on two feet.

The song changed to Wild Ones and everyone was now dancing.

I was tightly squeezed between a crowd of people, so I dropped onto my hands and knees and crawled my way out of it.

As I stood up, I was gazing into the grey eyes I had faced earlier tonight. 

Hallie's.

"Are you okay?" She stated, giving me a sobby look.

"Yeah, I got stuck that's all"

"Want to dance?" She asked.

"Erm, no I can't I have to.." I was cut off by Hallie smacking her lips onto mine, her tongue slipped into my motuh.

The room roared with cheering from the drunk people, others were standing there shocked.

WHAT WAS I DOING?

I couldn't control myself, everytime I went to pull away she pulled me in even more.

We seperated, and I found the blue eyes I loved staring at me.

Yet, they weren't the type of eyes I wanted to see.

They were filled with tears.

What had I done?

Ellie's POV

I stopped dead in my tracks, copying Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis. I was speechless. I couldn't believe it. Tears threatened to fall down my face. I shook my head a couple of times and I felt my body go place. This wasn't happening. No, it couldn't be. But it was. My Harry Styles was locking lips with Hallie Chalmers. And they were enoying it. I stood there frozen, wanting to run, but I couldn't. My feet were glued to the ground, it seemed like everything was going in slow motion. The music had stopped, and I wasn't the only one watching. Everyone around us was watching. I watched, as Harry pulled away from Hallie.

 A tear slipped down my face, I didn't dare to wipe it away. I wanted Harry to feel the guilt he deserved.

 (A/N) WHAAAAAAT. AHH:D Exciting chapter! Right, I'm uploading Chapter Twenty-Two STRAIGHT after I upload this. Tell me what you thought about it, VOTE PLEASE:D and comment, I'd love to have some of your feedback, hehe thankyou. NEARLY 1,000 READS, AHH SO EXCITING:D xxx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

66K 2K 25
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
3.4M 81.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...