SHUSH

By just_a_normal_gurll

Zoe Willson is known as a normal person, but after her encounter with the mafia leader Nathan Gray, her life... More

Cast
The Blue-Eyed Stranger
Bullet
My New Home
That's How We Do It
Uncovered Past
4 Rules
Kiss and Tell
Murderer
Specialty
3/4
Fight or Die
Death or Pain
Movie Time
My Town
Doctor's Appointment
The Explosion
Doctor, Oh Doctor
Finally Happy
Sister?
Tattoo Time
New Family Member
Welcome Back
Girls Night Out
Guest
Kidnapped
Leader Much??
The Promise
Chaos
Bang Bang
Funeral
The End

It's Okay to Cry

7.8K 214 18
By just_a_normal_gurll

************
"Don't cry for me,
I'm not gone.

************

"DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!" I heard Olivia yell.

The lights were still off but gunshots were still heard. I didn't know where to shoot, I couldn't see anything.

But finally the light was back on and Olivia was standing in front of us with two guns in her hand and night goggles on her eyes.

Smart.

"All done." She said as she threw the guns on the ground and removed the goggles. "Crystal?" She added as we looked around for her.

Fuck.

I ran upstairs to her room to find it locked, "CRYSTAL OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, DONT DO IT PLEASE." I yelled. She said she didn't care about herself, she would do anything to be with Damon including killing herself.

"CRYSTAL PLEASE!!" I yelled as I knocked forcefully on the door. A few seconds later the door opened and I saw Crystal standing there with her eyes red and swollen.

Her mascara was now long gone, her makeup was smudged and she looked tired.

"Crystal, d-"

"You know 5 minutes ago I would've killed myself. I would've ended that feeling of my heart being ripped out of my chest." She said as she cried, "But now, now I-I can't kill myself. I can't kill an innocent child, his child. And I can't I just can't be a mother of a child who lost his father. W-what would I tell my child when they ask about their father, would I tell them that I couldn't save him." She added as she stopped talking.

The thought of her trying to kill herself made me sick, I was about to vomit. But I kept it in.

She is pregnant.

But Damon...

"He didn't even get the chance to know that he's going to be a father." she said as she cried, "Life isn't fair. And don't you dare tell me it is."

She's right, life isn't fair.

"I want to be alone, please."

"Okay, I understand if you need anything please tell me." I said as I wiped my tears and closed the door behind me.

"Nathan." I yelled as I ran downstairs to see them all surrounded around Damon's body.

"What is it?" He asked me as my eyes started tearing up.

"She's pregnant," I said as I started crying. "Crystal's pregnant with Damon's child." I added as my tears started falling down.

"What." Theo said as he stood up, his eyes were red too. What should I say it isn't easy for him too, losing a brother.

"Theo she doesn't want to see anyone just give her time." I said as he nodded and left the room.

Blue followed behind him. He needs someone right now and Blue is the right person for it.

"I'll take care of this you guys go rest." Nathan said as everyone left the room.

He looked like he wasn't effected by what just happened, how?? Even Cole looked sad.

And then it hit me, I'm the reason Damon is dead...

"Nathan. I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I shouldn't have gone to that meeting, it's my fault, I'm sorry I'm so sorry." I said while crying.

"Zoe, it's not your fault. Now stop crying. And go to your room." Nathan said in a harsh tone.

"How?" I asked as I wiped my still falling tears.

"How what?"

"How aren't you affected by this. DAMON IS DEAD. AND YOU DIDN'T SHED A TEAR." I yelled.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Face. NOW!!" He yelled.

I ran up to my room cause I knew he was about to kill me if I stayed any longer.

Blue's POV

"Theo!! Wait!!" I yelled as I ran after him to the garage.

"I want to be alone Blue." Theo said as he opened his car door.

"Okay then just pretend I'm not here. I won't say anything." I said as I opened his car's door and sat down.

"Blue. I'm not joking."

"Theo, please just let me be here." I said as he clenched his jaw and started the car.

"So where are we going?" I said as he turned and frowned.

"Okay, sorry I'll shut up now." I said as I put on my seatbelt. Safety first.

Twenty minutes later, Theo stopped the car and went out of it.

I followed behind him, and we finally reached a cliff that has a park bench.

Theo sat on the bench and placed his elbows on his knees while his hands were in his hair.

I sat quietly beside him and looked at the horizon.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I said after a while.

But Theo didn't say anything instead his breaths became heavier.

"Theo, talk to me please." I said as I looked at him, his hands were now pulling on his hair.

"Theo..." I said as I placed my hands on his.

He stopped moving and looked up at me, his eyes were red and tears were flowing down his cheeks.

My eyes teared up at his sight as I placed my hands on both his cheeks and said, "it's okay to cry. It's okay."

He looked into my eyes for a while then he hugged me. His head was on my shoulder and his tears were still flowing.

"It's okay, Damon is safe now. He is safe." I said as I played with Theo's hair.

Zoe's POV

Two hours have passed, and I'm sitting on my bed and staring at the wall.

I shouldn't have told Nathan that. It was so rude of me.

I'm gonna go get some water.

I walked down the stairs and found everything cleaned up, not a single glass on the floor... not a single drop of blood too.

The house was so silent for so many people that live in it. It never sounded like this.

I walked towards the kitchen and poured some water in a cup, I grabbed my cup and opened the kitchen door that leads to the backyard.

What I saw was heartbreaking.

Nathan was sitting on one of the chairs while smoking.

His tears were sticking on his cheeks, and his hair was a mess.

I regretted what I told him.

He has a heart after all.

I turned around to leave cause I knew he wanted to be alone and that he doesn't want anyone seeing him cry.

"I can see you, you can stay." He said as I turned around and walked towards him.

"I shouldn't have said that I'm sorry."

"It's fine just stop saying that you're sorry." He said as he flicked his cigarette in the ashtray.

"Since when do you smoke?" I asked.

"Since now."

"D-do you want to talk about it?"

"No, I'd rather you stay silent." If that was any other day I would've slapped him.

Few minutes have passed and Nathan was still smoking but no tears could be seen.

He lit a new cigarette as I watched him smoking it. Stalker...

"Why are you watching me?" He said still looking at the garden in front of him.

"Uhh sorry." I said as I turned around and looked at the garden too.

"What did I say about saying sorry?"

"Right, so- uhhh...okay." I said stupidly as I played with my hands.

"Zoe."

"Yeah??"

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For staying."

************
My soul is at rest,
my heart lives on."

~Christy Ann Martine

Song:
Take Me Home ~ Jess Glynne

Unedited

Follow me on...

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 13.5K 41
Jace Smith, a 19 year old heir of the Italian mafia, or mostly known as "The Devil", he doesn't have a soft spot for anyone, but with an arranged mar...
70.1K 2.4K 53
Olivia has lived a tough life; her mother left her and her father is an alcoholic who takes great pleasure in beating her every time he thinks about...
7.8K 285 34
Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect life. She doesn't know it but she's beyo...
348 32 25
Melody had never been the same after three heartbreaking moments happened in her life. She went from being a sweet innocent woman to a b...h. Elijah...