Stable (camren)

By cabeYolights

Lauren has somewhat of an anger issue. She's sometimes so out of control, she could even hurt herself. What i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29

27K 665 623
By cabeYolights

"All that is now cleared up." Lauren muttered as she kissed Camila's forehead.

"Yeah, I'm just really happy that you're here." Camila said as she laid her head down on Lauren's shoulder.

"Are we even going to continue watching this movie?" Lauren gave out a hearty laugh as Camila nodded.

"I actually really wanted to watch If I Stay." Camila muttered as she unwrapped her legs from Lauren's waist and took a seat next to her as Lauren noticed that Camila was too far from her.

"C'mon." Lauren motioned Camila to come closer to her.

Camila scooted over as Lauren wrapped her arms around the smaller girl.

"This is the life."

"Yeah it is. I want to spend my time just doing this, having this kind of life."

"With me." Lauren chimed in as Camila stared at her.

"No." Camila smiled.

"Yeah."

"Yeah!" Camila finally said as she snuggled into Lauren and they continued watching the movie.

-

Lauren had returned to do a quick show at a radio station then meet and greets as Camila was just coming home from campus.

Camila put her bag down as she grabbed a quick banana. Camila called back the detectives since she couldn't answer beforehand due to her taking an exam.

"Hello, Camila?"

"That's me. Yeah?"

"We need to let you answer some questions so we can get some more information then some questions about what'd you want for these fellas. That alright?"

"Yeah, that's alright." Camila said as she finished her banana and threw the peel in the trash.

"Is it fine for you to come down to the station now, if you're not busy, that is."

"No, no, I can come over there now." Camila assured as the two hung up and Camila made her way down.

-

"Camila, take a seat, please."

"Thank you." Camila said as she sat down and he nodded.

D: Is this fine to record you?

C: Yeah, totally. I don't mind.

D: Okay, were you ever expecting for these two to actually do this stuff?

C: No, I didn't think anything like that.

D: Did you know Keaton Stromberg had an interest in Lauren?

C: ...Yeah.

D: Really? Some examples would be nice.

C: A couple years ago, he confronted me about how I should break up with Lauren because she was his. A couple weeks ago, he went up to surprise Lauren on stage and she was pretty shocked, he also called her babe.

D: Woah, a couple years huh?

C: Yeah.

D: Would some of this evidence be fine to release to the public? Word's out that they're in jail, at the moment.

C: It's fine.

D: Did you have something in mind for these two for their wrongs?

C: Uh ....no. I already have made restraining orders against them.

Detective Mars turned the recorder off as he nodded at Camila.

"Thank you, Miss Cabello. Would you like to be informed when we know what the judges say about their consequences once it's figured out?"

"Please." Camila said as he smiled and nodded.

"See you later."

"You too!" Camila exclaimed before leaving the place.

Once she was out, cameras flashed at her, paparazzi asking about all the juicy details of Keaton and Wesley. They also asked about Lauren.

Camila ignored them as she hurriedly went into her car and drove out of the parking lot.

-

Camila was in a much more surprise as she got out of her car and saw that black tinted-window cars had followed her.

"Shit." Camila said as she decided to get back inside and loop around as she finally lost them. She drove into her backyard and into her garage as she quickly closed it.

Camila got out and saw the black tinted-window cars, probably with paps inside, zoom past by as she smiled.

Camila walked inside her home as she was tackled by three girls.

"Wha-?!"

"MILA! We saw the news!" Ally exclaimed as Dinah scoffed.

"Well, she saw the news. BUT, we came over to see if everything was fine with your finah ass. Ha, I just used a pun." Dinah laughed as Camila laughed with her, Camila really did miss Dinah's sense of humor that was one of a kind.

Camila turned on the tv as she saw Lauren on it.

"LAURENZA!" Normani pointed to the TV.

Camila's eyes widened as realization hit that they were talking about the whole Keaton and Wesley thing.

I: So, what's the deal with the Keaton thing?

L: The what?

I: The Keaton thing, we know you know. We've seen the news that's been traveling.

L: Well, you'll just have to see and maybe find out a bit later.

I: Ah, Lauren being secretive now. Haha well, how are you and Camila?

L: Better than ever.

I: You two are so cute! Would you like to say anything to Camila if she ever watches this?

L: I'm sure she is, I made sure to make the tv go straight to this channel when she got home and she's probably home now from college. Anyways, I love you, Camz.

I: There it is! We are with Lauren Jauregui and she wants you to spot out for some surprises!

The channel changed into a commercial as Camila turned the TV to a different channel.

"That was so fucking cute! Ahhh, I wish I had a boy who would do that for me!" Normani commented.

The girls talked a bit about the interview as the three girls then started to fall asleep after their long ride to Camila's just to check if she was alright and such.

Camila took out her phone as she texted Lauren a quick "I love you" as she settled herself on the couch and took a nice nap by Dinah. A nice needed nap after her long day.

-

Two years later

"Camz! Get me a microphone." Lauren called out as Camila walked over to a table.

"Red or blue?"

"Your choice, baby."

"Blue!" Camila exclaimed as Lauren smiled.

Camila handed the blue and white microphone to Lauren as Lauren switched the button from "off" to "on" at the bottom of the microphone and set it on the counter.

The four girls were now accompanying Lauren on her very own world tour. Lauren was still a big star, the places that she rarely went to or was commonly there, had been sold out in minutes.

Even her meet and greet was sold out in minutes.

"Where are the girls?"

"They're out for lunch." Camila said as Lauren nodded then furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why didn't you go with them? You like to explore new foods at different stops." Lauren said as Camila smiled.

"I can always go with you after your soundcheck because then we have a free hour or so to get some food."

"Sounds good, love." Lauren said as she put her earpiece around her neck and put one in her ear as she left the other dangling onto her chest.

"I love you." Camila simply said as Lauren grinned, making her way towards Camila.

"I'm going to wife you so hard one day, I love you too, Camz." Lauren said as she gave a gentle kiss on to Camila's lips.

"You have no idea how stabler I've been ever since I've joined you on tour." Camila admitted as Lauren shook her head.

"You make me stable. We both are." Lauren softly said as Camila's eyes gave a sweet expression.

"But oh, Camz, you've been stable on your own. You've always been that. You're not clumsy anymore, you really are stable. You never actually needed me, I'm a supporter but you did that all on your own. You know that, right?"

Camila smiled until her cheeks hurt as she tackled Lauren with a kiss.

Lauren immediately responded as she held Camila's waist so they both wouldn't fall over.

The two pulled away as Lauren grabbed her microphone and made her way behind the curtain, waiting on the top of the steps.

"Good luck!" Camila called out as Lauren looked at her girlfriend and smirked.

"Always do when you tell me that." Lauren said as Camila blushed.

Lauren disappeared into the curtains and onto the stage as cheers erupted.

Camila smiled to herself knowing everything would be good.

This was the life. No, this is the life. The stable life.

$/@/$/&:)\€\¥€\¥\€\

A/N: another story completed. COMPLETED. i cannot thank you all enough for bearing with me throughout this whole story. i love you all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 11.7K 31
Camila met Lauren in the cafeteria the first day of high school. At first glance, there was already a certain attraction between them, but they had n...
115K 2.6K 46
Lauren is an average girl struggling through a rough break up, about to finish high school, and enjoying the close relationship she shares with her f...
10.6K 355 20
The trouble life with Lauren and Dinah...
5.5K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...