Their Love*Sonadow*

By NoOnesPro

Sonic and Shadow hate each other. They don't ever want to be with each other and when they have the chance, t... More

The Job
Both Trapped
Surprise, Surprise
Remember Me? That Demon?
New Problems
No! You Wish You Were Better!
Eggventure!
Eh... What?
A Date...?
A/N
Problem Solved?
Sorry...

The Hate

4.7K 119 180
By NoOnesPro

Did I do that?

Sonic could not believe that he...that he...He showed such physical violence. That he did such a thing! He left in a rush, running into his house and into his room. God, ever since Tails had disappeared, Sonics been uncontrollable, like you just decided to toss in bunch of chemicals together. It's going to explode sooner or later, and Sonic knew that, he just didn't know when. He had felt this before, this anger. That was almost two years ago, when Cosmo and Chris, a human who was from a different planet, had been captured by the Meterex(just deal with it, I don't know how to spell it, alright?). It was a trap so the blue hedgehog could be a pet, to be tested on his strength and speed. When he saw Cosmo and Chris hurt and trapped in this container, he felt so mad. That was when he finally snapped and turned into 'Dark Sonic', as he likes to call it.

"Wow," Sonic breathed," I need to calm down."

Honestly, he had no idea how, or even why, he got that dark side of him. Maybe it was all those times he combined with the chaos emeralds to turn Super. He knew, from Shadow, that when he turned Dark, his chaos energy turned dark as well. Sonic always thought that the hidden chaos energy reacted to his emotions, so he always tried to be upbeat, afraid of turning into that monster again.

If you're wondering how Shadow knew, he was there when it had happened. He was hiding in the shadows when Eggman had appeared. It was crazy because when Shadow noticed, he had felt somthing dark and the elder hedgehog didn't like the feeling because...it felt so wrong to him. Shadow had freaked out right away because he never expected something so dark to come out of the cheerful hedgehog.

I'm not going deep into that stuff, afterall, it is another story.

Sonic breathed and then breathed out, trying not to think of any bad stuff. Tails will be back in just a week. His blue fur was somehow matted with sweat, from the heat and from mentally working so hard. To be honest, he was not surprised if he went insane from all of this.

Oh, like Sonic.Exe from all the fans, Sonic thought to himself as he hummed a bit.

Sonic.Exe was a game that some fan had made about the azure hedgehog. Sonic had no idea what it was about until Knuckles had managed to get ahold of it. The red dummy had no idea what it was about either, but he had dared the hedgehog to play the game and so the blue idiot did. Regret had followed later. At first, it started out great. Sonic had noticed the screen from his old games, but on the last second, it had changed. It freaked out both Mobians for a while, especially when they saw the character select screen. When he played, he realized it was an insane him who had a taste for his friends blood.

"Okay,stop!" Sonic hissed to himself. He has been doing that a lot lately, talking to himself. Maybe because of the lack to talk to someone else.

"STOP!" Sonic yelled, he slumped down, giving up.

He felt mentally tired and all he could do know was wish Tails was back with him.

...

...

Shadow walked into the club, walking straight to the back. He went behind the counter to a door that led to a hall with two other doors. The door slipped open and Shadow scanned the area to see if anyone managed to get in here. After he checked and saw no one, he went to the left door that was known as he bedroom. Yes, he lived in a club with his friend Rouge. The other door was Rouge's room, and he(of course) was not allowed to go in there. Anyway, his door was always locked, Shaodow using chaos control instead of using key. Only Rouge had a key...and Sonic...Do not ask why that Faker had gotten a spare to his room.(Hehe, Sonic asked Rouge for a key and she just gave it to him.)

Shadow kicked off his rocket shoes and they landed off somewhere in a corner. He, right now, was wondering about his rival. The artificial hedgehog swore he felt that type of dark chaos energy before.

"Too much of a rough day," Shadow whispered to himself.

G.U.N. was giving him a rough time already, non stop bothering him about missions that needed to be done or things that were already finished. The last one he had to go with Rouge to go find a chaos emerald. Turns out it was a trap from the infamous Dr. Eggman, and he had to stay overnight with the flirtatious bat. She would annoy the ever living crap out of him. And the worst part was that when they fell into the hole, Shadow had fell on his face and Rouge would constantly bring it up.

Anyway, this was pretty rare sight to see Shadow resting on his bed. He needed to rest with him having a job tomorrow that he needed his strength if he had to put up with the blue ignorance.

"Argh," Shadow groaned, rolling on his side.

He really didn't want to work with Sonic, he honestly annoyed him way too much, and Sonic had been working for months, always tagging along side with Shadow. Other than this mission, Sonic and him had went on another one. It involved them finding chaos energy in a weird area. Over there, the blue hedgehog had kept pestering the black hedgehog for a race, which he would say no to, but then, Sonic grew bored and the mission ended up with the blue prankster in some tree.

Sonic was always with Shadow and Shadow had wanted to stay away from him at all cost because...he wanted to be with the blue idiot.

And this new feeling crept him out.

Shadow stared up at the ceiling, his fan in, swaying slightly. His room wasn't much, didn't even have that much color. Just black everywhere...Black walls, black curtains, canceling any happy sunlight from coming in, and the black carpet. The Ultimate Life Form snickered. He always said that this contemplated him, he was a monster, a real one. So many innocent people have been killed by him. It was all his fault, it was always his fault.

A knock on his door crept him out of his thoughts.

"Hey, hun, it's me Rouge," A soft voice comes through,"I'm figuring you need your rest, but someone's here to see you. "

"Who?" Shadow asked, sitting up.

"I don't know," Rouge admitted," He is kinda creeping me out though."

"I'll be there," Shadow was about to stand up, but Rouge rapped the door.

"No," Rouge said," I'll bring him here."

"What? No-" Shadow sighed to himself, it was no use.

A second later, another knock was heard. Shadow growled, but stood up and was about to say,"You'll have to get a key from Rouge," but a sudden flash of gray light filled the room. Another hedgehog stood in front of him, with a blue cloak on. All that was visible was the muzzle and the smirk formed by lips.

"Nice to see you," The cloaked hedgehog said, " We haven't talked in a long while. "

" Indeed, " Shadow said, " What are you doing here? "

" GX, " The other growled out, " Heiru doesn't know I'm here right now and I have to call him soon. "

" Really, " Shadow crossed his arms.

Red ruby eyes scanned the blue cloak.

" Always..." Shadow started, " Blue? "

" Don't question it, " Gray eyes peeked out, " I love my blue. "

" Then you'll love Faker, " Shadow smirked at the other.

" Faker? Oh, Sonic? " The other sighed, " I'm not gay. "

" Could've fooled me, " Shadow smirked.

" You know what? Screw you! I need to find GX anyway. "

" Bye, " Shadow waved.

The cloaked hedgehog waved and disappeared in a flash of gray light.

...

...

" Are you two ready? " The commander said.

Sonic nodded. He hardly was paying attention to the black hedgehog next to him. All three of them were riding in a car with a few other officers.

" You two will be alone, " The G.U.N commander said, I hope you both won't mind. "

An officer mumbled something about " It will mind. "

" No, " Sonic smiled, " It won't. "

The azure hedgehog grinned giving a wink toward the ebony one.

" For Chaos' Sake! " Shadow growled.

Sonics' grin widened.

" I swear," Shadow glared at the annoyance, " I'm going to kill you at the end of the day. "

Two G.U.N officers nodded to each other. " At the end of the day, I get 20 dollars if Shadow does it. " One G.U.N. officer said.

" Deal. "

They both shook hands.

Sorry this story didn't seem to save a lot of parts. Anyway I got it back in so enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 326 13
Team dark and team sonic have always worked against each other for as long as they all can remember, but what happens when someone from one of a team...
20.4K 671 27
Shadow the Hedgehog always held a grudge against his opposite. Was it really hate? Was he perhaps scared of getting too close to anyone?
23.6K 939 31
โ˜…โŽฏโŽฏ Sonic would always hang out with his "Best friend" Shadow as he likes to put it, But Shadow on the other hand just thought of Sonic as his rival...
12.4K 405 24
Sonic is very curious about this non-open mysterious ebony hedgehog. Wanting all the aggravation between him and Shadow to stop, he tries to find a w...