Take Me As I Am (Revised)

By VantaRoses

"Oh you a feisty one? That's cool, I love my girls feisty. Do you know who I am sweetheart?" "Not really but... More

Intro
Best Day Ever
Do you know who I am?
We got a new addition to the house
Truth or Dare
I still have feelings for her...
We need to talk...I'm sorry
I don't need you now
Tell me what's wrong
You know I like you right?
I never felt this way before
I want her to meet my family
Kiss me
Hey sexy...Did you miss me?
S***...Please save me!!!!
I got me a college girl

It means I love you

243 8 2
By VantaRoses

Diggy POV

"I don't really know. Since day one I've had feelings for you that I never had for any other girl. I guess I was attracted to you because you were different, most girls would do anything to meet me and be with me. You treated me like a normal [person. I was so caught up in the fame I knda forgot who I was but you made me want to better myself. You make me nervous because I don't want to embarrass myself in front of you"

"*sits besides him* See, this is the Diggy I like but what does all of this mean ?"

"I have strong feelings for you Liyah. I dont know if it's love but to say I like you or it's just a crush would be an understatement"

"*looks down* ..........Um let's start studying"

"I pretty much know Spanish I just wanted an excuse to hang w/ you...but I do need help with this one saying"

"What is it ?"

"Come here"

"*Gets back on the bed and leans over his shoulder* Te quiero ?"

"Yeah, what does it mean ? *looks at you*"

"It means I love you *smiles* It also means I want you"

"*Turns Aaliyah's face towards him and leans in for a kiss*"

"Diggy stop"

"Why ?"

"You have a girlfriend...remember ?"

"Right, um sorry.........wanna watch a movie ?"

"Sure imma go change"

"Okay"

So she goes to the bathroom in my room to change and I look for a movie for us to watch. She likes scary movies so Imma try to find a really scary movie.

"You want to watch The Devil Inside ?"

"Sure *walks out the bathroom*"

"Alright c'mon *grabs Aaliyah hand and looks at her* Woah"

"What ?"

"Nothing *walks in the movie theatre downstairs w/ Liyah*"

"She wears stuff like that to sleep. She really wants to torture me. She know I got feelings for here and she gonna do that. It's gonna be hard to control myself. What am I saying ? I go with um-uh Meme yeah I go w/ Meme" 

"Put it in Digg"

"*snaps out of it* What ?"

"Put the dvd in"

"Oh yeah right *puts dvd in*"

So we watching the movie and about 2 hours into it Liyah seems scared but she's tryna play it off

"Aweee lil Liyah scared ?"

"Nooooo"

~scary part comes on~

"Aaaaaaaaah *hops on Diggy's lap and hides in his chest*"

"Oh you not scared huh *laughs* its ok, daddy's here"

"*looks @ Diggy, smile and playfully punch him* Shut up & maybe I was a lil scared and you not my daddy"

"I can make you call me daddy *turns Liyah face towards him and licks his lips*"

"Not with a girlfriend you can't"

"*tries to get up off of Diggy* Let go of me"

"Why ?"

"I'm sleepy Digg"

"Then go to sleep then *holds you steadily on his lap by your waist tighter so you can't move*"

"Well can you at least lay down on the couch instead of sitting up"

"Sure *lays down*"

"Thanks *lays down in Diggy's arms with your head resting on his chest*"

"Night Liyah"

"*covers mouth and yawn* Good Night...Daddy"

"*smiles & kisses Aaliyah on the cheek*"

We both soon fall asleep.

A/N: What's gonna happen between Diggy and Meme ? Is Diggy really in love with Aaliyah ? Will Diggy finally be able to break Aaliyah ? Must request next chapter to find out. Please comment so I know what you guys think about this story, until next time XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...