NO WORDS | MARCUS LOPEZ ARGUE...

By leebaxt0n

"With one whisper, my world went silent." Season One : Completed Started : 19th February 2019 Finished : 21s... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Epilogue

1

73.1K 1.1K 1.4K
By leebaxt0n

"World war one was started by a teenager with a pistol. Serbian peasant, who chose to assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand." Master Lin said as he slowly started to walk around the classroom.

Edith rolled her head along her shoulders out of boredom, she wanted nothing more than to leave this classroom.

"Set in motion the chain reaction, commentating in two world wars, and today's Cold War." Out of the corner of her eye she saw Brandy passing the new kid, Marcus a note. "Character is revealed through choice. Consider for a moment." Master Lin's cane slammed down on the note that was on Marcus' desk, making him flinch away.

"Sorry, I was just-" Marcus stopped talking as soon as Master Lin's cane swung in a circular motion and collided with Brandy, straight in the nose. Edith stifled a laugh. "Jesus." He mumbled.

"Who would be the recipient of your rage? The thief? The child molester? The world leader? This one decision betrays all secrets, and unveils true motive."

Master Lin glanced towards Edith, who just stared back at him, bored and disinterested.

"Ask yourself, on that dark ledge, poised to strike, with clean opportunity, who would you kill?" Master Lin said walking back to the front of the classroom and turning around to face his students.

Yesterday.

Edith hated going on assignments to find new kids for the school. In her opinion, it was the worst part about going to Kings Dominion.

The guy was clearly high, which was probably why the cops had spotted him straight away. Willie had told the guy just that, making him then sprint into the crowd.

Maria manage to slow the cops down with her smoke bombs and the blades on the end of her fan had become exposed in a swift motion.

Billy hit one of the coppers over the head with his skate board, while Edith stood by and watched. She wanted to see if Marcus was gonna live up to Master Lin's expectations, so she decided against helping him.

~

"Don't look like no psychopath to me." Willie said as they all stared at Marcus.

"Can't judge a book by its cover." Saya mumbled. Edith leaned against the wall, biting her nail. It was a terrible habit of hers.

"But you can judge one by its smell." Billy said as Willie pulled off hood.

"He's cute." Maria stated, She turned to look at Edith. "Don't you agree Edith?" The brunette gave her a blank look.

"Yeah, total hobo fancy cover boy material." Billy mumbled, Edith let a small smile appear on her face at Billy's comment.

"What you say Maddog? You the psycho that did the boys home massacre?" Willie questioned.

Edith stood up from the wall, the four turned to look at her curiously. Her heels clink against the floor as she stood in front of Marcus. Her eyes scanned over him.

He had a scar over his right eye, Edith was certainly curious as to how he earned that, his brown eyes seemed soft, innocent almost. His clothes were ragged, clearly they were the only ones he had. He smelt bad, definitely needed a shower, and with that she stepped back to her original place leaning against the wall.

"Pretty tough barking at a dude tied to a chair." Marcus tilted his head ever so slightly.

"Untie this punk ass bitch." Willie said as he threw the hood onto the nearest table.

"Alright. But my moneys on hepatitis harry." Billy said as he pulled out his switch blade.

"Forgive my students. They forget that viciousness serves only to make them look weak." Master Lin said walking in with a cup of coffee. "Billy, if you'd be so kind." Billy cut the rope that bound Marcus' hands as Master Lin took a seat in front of him. "You satisfied with your life?"

"Me? Yeah. I eat trash, and I sleep in piss." Explains the smell, Edith thought. "Everything according to plan." Daringly, Marcus leaned forward.

"Speak to Master Lin with respect." Saya demanded as Willie pulled her back.

"Master Lin can eat my shit." He paused for affect and almost let out a devilish laugh. "Who the hell are you people?" Marcus let his eyes flicker over to the girl who had not yet spoke.

"What's important is that we know who you are, Marcus. And that we know what you have done. You're a killer. Few value this particular proficiency, but I do. What if I told you there's a home for people like you? A school where you'd be surrounded by your peers." Master Lin explained.

"Only what? I dress up like a Viking so you can take tasteful pictures?" Marcus smirked as he looked Master Lin directly in the eyes, showing no fear.

"I'm offering you a chance to harness that fire inside you. To master the deadly arts."

Marcus scoffed. "The deadly arts, yeah." He whispered. "That, uh that sounds great. You know, this all seems really sane and normal, and y'all look like a fun bunch, but, uh whatever this is, Later days." He grabbed his bag and made sure to shoulder barge Willie as he exited.

"That son of a bitch stole my wallet." Willie said, Edith bit the inside of her cheeks to prevent herself from laughing.

~

Edith stood just out of sight of Saya and Marcus. Marcus stood on the edge looking down. "What are you waiting for?" Saya questioned.

"Jesus Christ." Marcus mumbled looking over to Saya. "What the hell?"

"Sorry. It's kind of a private moment. I'd let you jump but, Lin says I gotta bring you back." Saya explained leaning against one of the beams. Edith watched the pair interact carefully.

"Yeah, well Lin's gonna be disappointed." Marcus shrugged looking back down at the street. Saya slowly made her way over to him.

"Master Lin can protect you from the cops and once he's done with you, you'll be able to protect yourself from anyone. Not to be a dick, but what do you have to lose?" Saya questioned.

"Nothing." He mumbled. He shifted closer to the edge, Saya stepped over the ledge and grabbed his hand.

"Wait!" She shouted. "Just hear me out, okay?" Edith made her way closer to them, so she could hear what they were saying better. "I know all that shit in your head."

"What do you know?" Marcus questioned looking to Saya.

"I know you don't have anyone. I didn't either." Silence washed over them as Saya grabbed his hand. Edith furrowed her brows curiously. "You don't have to be alone." She whispered as she kissed Marcus.

Edith scowled and waited until they were gone to leave.

~

Edith quickly walked behind the others to make it seem as if she had been there all alone and not following Saya. "The rest of the rules are simple, no disobedience, no drugs, and no sex." Saya explained.

"We find ways around the last one." Maria said as she fixed her hair.

"Well, hopefully not in here." Willie mumbled looking around the room. Everyone stared at Marcus.

"What is this?" He questioned looking around. The door creaked open.

"Welcome to Kings Dominion." Saya says.

Marcus took one last glance at everyone before leaving with the monk.

~

Edith watched carefully as Marcus walked through the corridors of Kings Dominion.

"Dude? What's your problem?" Marcus asked Willie who just barged passed him, making him drop all his books.

"Punk ass bitches is my problem." Willie said as Marcus picked up his things.

"Saya what's up?" Saya just ignored him but Edith followed the boy to his locker.

"Yakuza don't consort with wetbacks, dip-" Edith gave Brandy a cold glare making her shut up, instantaneously.

Marcus looked down at the slip of paper in his hand and back up the locker, he struggled for a minute and looked around for someone to help him open it.

Edith knew that he would actually ask for anyone's help, so she walked over to him, took the slip of paper from his hand and put his code in.

"Thank you." He mumbled.

Edith glanced up and down him, he smelt and looked better. He wore the schools uniform, which complimented him well.

Marcus opened the locker and pulled out a doll with a knife stuck in the middle and a piece of paper attached to it reading 'child killer'. Marcus threw it into the bottom of his locker as Edith walked away.

Edith watched as Maria talked with Marcus, she knew that wasn't going to go down well with Chico. As she expected, Chico wrapped his hand around Maria's neck and shoved her against the locker.

After the couple exchanged a few words, Marcus shoved Chico's shoulder, big mistake. Juan shoved Marcus back. Edith stood up straight and slowly walked over to them.

"Hey, Hey, Tranquilo." Marcus pulled Juan back before punching Marcus in the stomach.

Edith waited a second to see how he would react. Chico pulled his blade from his back pocket and rested it against Marcus' cheek, slowly lifting him up from his couched over position. "You like Maria huh?" Edith made her way next to Marcus.

"Baby." Maria said noticing Edith.

"Don't worry. I'm not scared of the mute bitch." Chico said with a smirk as he looked over to Edith. Edith clenched her fists. "Meet my other lady." Chico moved the blade to Marcus neck.

Edith grabbed the blade and slammed Chico against the locker before placing the blade at his neck. She lightly dug the blade into his neck, making a small scratch that bled ever so slightly.

Edith stared at him the whole time. She released her grip on him and gave him the blade back once she saw the monks watching her.

"Tonight, me and you are going on a date. Wear something nice, they're gonna bury you in it." Chico took Billy's drink and poured it over Marcus and Edith. The brunette clenched her fist and swung at Chico. Chico stumbled back holding his jaw. Before Edith could get a second hit in, the monks pulled her away.

~

"Jesus." He mumbled.

"Who would be the recipient of your rage? The thief? The child molester? The world leader? This one decision betrays all secrets, and unveils true motive." Master Lin glanced towards Edith, who just stared back at him. "Ask yourself, on that dark ledge, poised to strike, with clean opportunity, who would you kill?"

Master Lin said walking back to the front of the classroom and turning around to face his students. Edith couldn't see what the note said from where she was sat.

"Your homework tonight, half your semester grade will tell me who you really are. Use your training, search the city for a worthy target, someone you think deserves to die and kill them."

The bell rang, cutting off Master Lin.

"Discard the body, hide all evidence, bring me proof." He said as everyone walked out of the classroom.

"No problem for a killer like you." Willie said as he looked to Marcus. Edith gave him a small glare before pushing past him to walk out the classroom.

~

"When the Republic of Texas openly declared genocide, which Indian tribe survived for another 40 years?" Miss De Luca questioned.

"Well, they all got done in the end." Willie said with a little snicker. "Sorry Miss De Luca."

"The fierce Comanche survived due only to strength and cunning. Remember, hand-wringing liberal ideals won't keep you safe. The world respects those who can protect themselves. Every opponent has a weakness. Pick a partner. Find theirs."

Edith sat out and just watched everyone do hand to hand combat. This was the way she found out everyone's strengths, weaknesses and fighting techniques. This was the way she had the advantage.

Edith glanced to see who Marcus was going with. Maria. It's almost as if she never learns.

Edith saw Marcus glance over to her, Maria turned around and looked at who Marcus was staring at. She let out a light chuckle.

"Guys always go for girls they can't have." Maria said to Marcus.

Edith stood up once she heard a loud yell. Viktor stood up and looked around with a smirk. Edith made her way over to him and Billy. She gave Billy a curious look, he just nodded to say he was okay.

Edith tapped Viktor's shoulder, he turned to look at her with a smirk, but before he could say anything, Edith punched him in the jaw. Viktor's eyes widened and quickly backed away, knowing he shouldn't mess with Edith Fell.

Edith helped Billy up before returning to her stop on the bleachers, once again returning to watch everybody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 15.1K 51
"Even though we never said it to each other, we knew." STARTED : 17th April 2021 FINISHED : 13th June 2021 (social media x real life)
12K 387 28
"I keep on teasing you because that's the only way I can keep on denying that I love you, that I need you and that I wish you could be with me". To l...
26.4K 887 44
- today i saw the whole world and i think heaven has a plot to take my life - teen wolf season one : complete. season two : complete season thre...
29.8K 414 29
"Something bad is bound to happen." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] [On Hold] STARTED: NOVEMBER 1, 2020 FINISHED: ( on break .. wi...