buy a boy™

By Strayberry_

HEY YOU!! Yes, you. Feeling lonely? Press the link down below, and buy a boy. 🔼interactive 🔼majority vote More

before you read
1
2
3
4
how to vote
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
the thing about this book
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Important note
31
32
33
Quaratine

25

1.9K 85 27
By Strayberry_

He hooked both her legs on his shoulders, the new position making Moon's breath catch in her throat. He was touching her, kissing her, moving her in ways that made her feel new.

His fingers lifts the skirt to reveal the underwear she had chosen. He hums in approval, black lace decorated her skin and his fingers gingerly making lines on her slit. She let out a shiver, her breath wavering and her eyes closed.

"So pretty... Even your skin here." He hums and leans down to kiss the material. She felt his heat through holes of the lace and let go of a soft gasp, a noise from the back of her throat danced in it.

She felt his thumbs play with her lips through the material, making her face show concentration on his movements. Her eyed were still closed as her hand met her own swell on her chest.

"You're enjoying this." There was satisfaction in his voice as he watched her move her body in a dance of yearn.

He spread her, making the lace move more towards her core instead of sheilding appropriate parts. He let go to see the panties bunches between the folds he was just playing with.

He noted how patient the girl was, not begging for him to touch her like others have, but instead, enjoyed his touch. His lingering fingers even when it wasn't were she wanted them to be.

He was sucking patterns into her skin, leading back to her pussy where he licks gently onto them.

The gentle lick and painfully unattended arousal made her gasp, even if it was just to the outter layers of her want.

He pulls on the top of the panties so that it dug into her clit and watched her mouth drop.

She wasn't a begger, she waits. She takes everything he has to give her and lets him map her inside of his head. Lets him figure her out, what made her buzz and tick, gasp and kick, curl and moan. She let him know her.

Her head buzzed with ache and her mind was yelling. It all stopped when a sudden thick,wet muscle licks her core, the rouch lace moving with his tongue.

It caused her to gasp loudly and moan as she suddenly clentched his head between her thighs.

His hands pushed them open and he chuckles at how sensitive she was and how he could feel the swollen bud on his tongue, the gush of arousal that spilled on his tongue when she clenched from shock.

He was taking his sweet time on her, letting every affect he could give her simmer in his mind and burn his skin. The sum glowed on her and he wanted to swallow that shine for himself.

When his tongue greets the thickening wet of her again, she groans and pants, whining for them to be taken off. She was teased so much and now, she could feel the burn. The burn right before the coil and release. She didn't want it to be over.

"No, no, no!" She sobbed, making Jungkook immediately back up and come face to face with her in worry.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He rasps, holding her cheek in his clean hand.

"I-i could feel it-"

"You were gonna cum?" He whispers as he softens for her, nudging his nose against hers in a playful way and pecks her lips.

"I-i didn't w-want to yet! I don't want it to be o-over-"

"Moon." He interrupted her in the softest of tones. "I'll make you cum as many times as you want. Its just us right now, okay? If you wanna cum, then cum." He reassures her and kisses her gently once again. She nods against his lips and closed her eyes as he kisses her tears away, the salt of her body mixed with the salt of frustration on his tongue.

It's just us right now.

His tongue is back in her folds and this time, she doesn't hold back any moans or gasps and it's music to Jungkook's ears. To hear her and know how pleased she was. It was enough to forget about the painful errection he had that was contained by the condom. He only hissed every now and then when it would drag against his stomach or blanket.

"F-fuck... Jungkook..." Her moans were becoming more high pitched and he knew she would let go soon. So to help her push her off that ledge, he moved her panties to the side and dug his tongue into her, his tongue tracing the enterance before plunging in.

"Fuck!" She gasped and her back arched as she tried to get closer. Her breathes were cut short and stammered. She let out a moan and went silent as she went riggid with pleasure when Jungkook attaches his mouth to her clit.

Jungkook hums as he feels the gush of arousal leaving her and gently licks it up.

When she begins to twitch, he takes his mouth off and kisses the skin just above the slit and makes his way around her delicate skin. Kissing her thighs and cunt, the pudge of her ass. He left it shiny as he let her calm down.

She could hear the heartbeat that pulsed her body after that. The moment she started to feel normal, she gasps as theres a clean rip!

Jungkook had ripped her panties with a small "fuck that" and glides himself in with a small grunt.

A gasp and shrill suprises the both of them and right when Jungkook was gonna pull out, she grabs his wrist.

"Go. Please..." She looks up at him with wide eyes, mentally begging him to continue.

He leans down, forearms on either side of her and kisses her gently.

"If at any time, you need me to stop, tell me okay?" He pecks her neck, leaving gentle, loving kisses.

"I will... Even when I know you wont hurt me."

All her thoughts leave once she's introduced to the sweet friction that Jungkook gives her. The slap of skin and lewd squelching made her feel erotic. He made her feel erotic.

Jungkook lets out a gasp next to her ear and she runs her fingers through the back of his hair as she wraps her legs around him.

"Gonna be the one in your mind that whole fucking cruz." He grunts and she noticed how his hips snap with more force.

"He can kiss you infront of your family, but I'm the one you're calling at the end of the night. The one that kisses you. The one who. Fucks. You. Like. This." His hips smashed into her, causing her to yelp out, his cock pushing into her in a depth and way she hasn't felt. It made her ache.

"Y-you're the only one..." She assures, gasping and unable to keep her mind straight as Jungkook's ramming into her with such power that she's moving further up the bed before she comes back to bounce on his cock.

"Fuck- so fucking wet." He growls and sits up so he's on his calves and holding her by the waist, just below where the skirt he pushed up sat. As he thrusted into her, he pulled on her hips to create a loud impact that left her skin red.

"You're gonna think of my cock only. Who's cock' making you feel this good, huh?"

"You!" She moaned loudly, the pleasure overtaking her, shr wasnt even sure what her limbs were doing.

"Who?!" He shouted, going even harder, feeling his spring about to release.

"YOU!"She screamed as she spasmed around his cock, yelling and moaning as she came. Her body writhered as he kept hitting into her, the delicious pain of him was overwhelming as she squirted. That made everything so much more wet and slippery, the orgasm was too intense and she was red, clentching onto anything she could. It came in waves, not ending as Jungkook was cumming into the condom.

When he pulls out, she was heaving, unsure what realm she was even on.

"Shit, are you okay?" She didn't even notice that he had already gotten off the bed and taken care of the condom and slipped on boxers.

She wasnt able to form words as she was too fucked out of it to even start.

"You... Did, uh, cum pretty hard." He mutters as slides into bed, and pulls her close.

"It's okay, just calm down. I'll wait." He whispers and kisses her forehead, comforting her.

He held her as he made a mental note to change the sheets and get a towel for next time.

"I didn't even know I could do that-" she rasps and almost chokes.

"Neither did I." He says, breathily and hugs her closer.

"Fuck, that was good."

That sends Jungkook into a fit of laughter and leans down to kiss her.

"Im glad you liked it."

VOTE: OPEN

A) shower
B) nap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 277 58
|SURPRISE SHIPS| Who knows what's coming next? Life is not always predictable. |FLUFF| |ANGST| |HAPPINESS|
3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
384K 15.4K 60
In which a not so innocent text changes his life 👆kook 👇tae ships: Taekook, Namjin and Yoonminseok this is purely fictional and doesn't relate to...
6.4K 389 7
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 ❝𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DISCONTINUED Jeon Jungkook; Angst; Romance ©...