2p! Hetalia Headcanons

By DreamsForDays313

These are Headcanons for the 2p Axis and Allies! They can range from AUs to relationships (like relationships... More

High School AU Headcanons
Relationship Headcanons
How They Kiss Headcanons: GIF Edition
How They Cuddle Headcanons: GIF Edition
Yandere AU Headcanons
High School Teacher AU Headcanons
Halloween Dress Up Headcanons
How They Act in Public VS How They Act at Home with Their S/O Headcanons
How They Act With Daughters Headcanons
How They Kiss Headcanons: 2p Nordics Gif Edtion
Human AU Jobs Headcanons
Christmas With Significant Other's Family Headcanons
Headcanon or Headcanon Game Suggestions?
When They Are Sick Headcanons
NSFW Alphabet Headcanons - 2p Italy
When You Get Pet Together Headcanons (2p Allies & 2p Nordics)
Wedding And Honeymoon Headcanons
Hogwarts Houses Headcanons
When You Die Headcanons
Demon Headcanons
OC Meeting Reaction Headcanons
NSFW Alphabet Headcanons - 2p Norway
NSFW Alphabet - 2p Germany
2p Itapan Headcanons
Haitus Over For Now!
NSFW Alphabet - 2p Russia
First Kiss Headcanons
NSFW Alphabet - 2p Romano
NSFW Alphabet - 2p Japan
NSFW Alphabet - 2p England
NSFW Alphabet - 2p France
NSFW Alphabet - 2p America
First Date Headcanons with 2p Russia
NSFW Headcanons for 2p Canada with a Tall and Strong Female S/O
NSFW Alphabet - 2p China
NSFW Alphabet - 2p Canada
How They Act with a Little Sister Headcanons
Who Would Be Foster Parents Headcanons
Halloween/Fall Requests!
NSFW - How They Treat an S/O with a Large Bust Headcanons
SFW Alphabet 2p America
Texts about Bad Habits
What Kind of Monster They Would Be Headcanons
2p Canada and S/O Halloween Fun Headcanons
Thanksgiving with S/O Headcanons
2p Vampire Prussia With a Vampire Hunter S/O Headcanons
What They Do at a Halloween Party Headcanons
NSFW Alphabet - Werewolf! 2p Canada
Taking Their Kid(s) Trick or Treating Headcanons

SFW Alphabet - 2p Italy

2.1K 44 63
By DreamsForDays313

KrystalWulf: Could you do an SFW version of the NSFW Alphabet for 2p Italy?

A - AU (Random AU here, so like domestic, prince, vampire, etc.)

I think you guys already know what my answer is to this. Luciano gets a vampire AU in which he is the King of the Vampires and has a penchant for revenge against humans.

B - Best Friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Luciano would be the kind of best friend to stick their necks out for you. He may not always give the best advice, but you can bet he'll be there to tell you he told you so and to offer you his shoulder to cry on should things go astray. Your friendship would have most likely started at a party his brother threw, the two of you being the loners of the night that came together to ditch the even after an hour or two.

C - Cuddles (Cuddler? Not a cuddler? Maybe a cuddler? How would they cuddle?)

Luciano isn't much of a cuddler, but he's not opposed to it. When the two of you do cuddle, it's usually in bed with him being the big spoon and you the little spoon, or with your head on his shoulder with his arm around you.

D - Domestic (How domestic are they? Would they clean? Cook? Help you clean/cook? Would they just mess everything up?)

He enjoys a clean home, but don't actually let him clean unless he's doing the dishes. Speaking of dishes, he does cook. He mainly knows classic Italian dishes with some German from his time spent with Roland as a child and Lutz and Gilen as an adult.

E - Ending (If they had to break up with someone. How would they do it?)

He'd try not to make it dramatic, but he'd love to have a break up in the rain, just so he wouldn't be able to see your tears or vice versa should either of you cry.

F - Films (What kind of movies would they like? Theaters or Netflix?)

Luciano enjoys horror and classic romance movies. He'd prefer to watch them on Netflix, that way he isn't tempted to punch anyone should they talk during a movie he paid to see and can't rewind.

G - Group Mates (How would they break the news to the group? How would their group mates interact with you?)

He'd bring it up casually to his group during a conversation over drinks. They'd be shocked that he hadn't said something sooner to them, especially his brother, who'd make a big deal over it. Flavio would immediately treat you like the sister he never had and take you shopping, as well as make you clothing himself. Lutz would still remain his pervy self, but he would mind his manners in fear of invoking Luciano's rather. Gilen would be too nervous to even talk to you at first. Kuro would be as blunt as ever and offer to draw you in various compromising positions to give as gifts to Luciano, which you'd decline.

H - Hugs (How would they hug you? Is it common for them to hug you?)

His favorite way to hug you is from behind, arms firmly wrapped around your waist with his chin propped on your shoulder. You can expect these hugs when you're busy cooking in the kitchen or cleaning around the house. He always greets you with a hug and a kiss on each cheek or your lips. 

I - Intimate (How touchy feely are they? When would they become comfortable to be touchy feely?)

He'd be comfortable after you hit the six month anniversary. While that doesn't necessarily mean that the two of you will stay together, he finds it to be an appropriate amount of time to have passed before moving forward with his affections. With that being said, he can get pretty handsy depending on his mood.

J - Jealous (Would they ever get jealous? How would they act if they were jealous?)

You can bet Luciano would get jealous. He can be a bit of a yandere, but if you can catch on to his jealousy in time, the other person may avoid bodily harm.

K - Kisses (How would they kiss you? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Luciano is a very passionate kisser. In the heat of the moment, he'd caress the back of your neck, his other hand on the small of your back or on your hip as his lips molded with your own. His favorite place to kiss you is the nape of your neck. His favorite place to be kissed is his jaw by his ear.

L - Little Ones (How are they around kids? Are they scared out of their minds or are they the kids' bff by the end of the day?)

Luciano doesn't particularly care for kids that aren't his own. He especially can't stand kids who act like brats. If he is forced to interact with a child, he will try to curb his language for the sake of the parents not yelling at him for cussing. If he finds that the kid is nothing more than a sweet, pure child, he'll probably bond with them a little.

M - Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Mornings with Luciano can be spent in silence, lounging in bed and just basking in other another's presence until he can have a steaming cup of coffee. Until then, good luck getting a word in without being shushed or glared at. Once he does have his coffee, he's more pleasant to deal with. He may try to help you clean after breakfast or go on a walk with you around his estate's gardens.

N - Night (How are nights spent with them?)

You can also find the two of you strolling through the gardens at night to enjoy the flowers that only bud once the sun retreats. The two of you may enjoy a glass of wine with dinner or sat on the couch, snacking while watching a movie or tv show.

O - Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything at once or wait a while to reveal?)

He would probably keep most of his life private until that six month mark. He'd stagger what he'd want to say over the period of a few days, trying not to overload you with information.

P - Photographs (Are they into documenting your relationship? What kind of pics would they take? Candids? Posed? Funny?)

If anyone is documenting the relationship, it's you. Luciano will occasionally take a picture of you in secret and post it to his social media account, especially if he thinks you look particularly stunning. He might even take one of those "boyfriend" photos of you dragging him behind you, hands connected as you trek towards your destination.

Q - Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail that you mention in passing? Do they kinda forget everything?)

Luciano tries to remember as much as he can, that way you couldn't use him forgetting something so minute against him.

R - Rain (What do they like to do when it rains?)

Luciano likes to sit by the window with a cup of coffee between his hands and watch the rain, listening to the sound of the water droplets hitting the window panes. If you're home with him, he'll have you sit nestled between his legs and read with you from a book or read to you until you fall asleep in his hold.

S - Sleep (What are their sleep habits?)

He likes his sleep. How else is he going to look so good every day? He can go to be late, but he'll always be awake before eight in the morning. His preferred bedtime is anywhere between nine and ten.

T - Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, everyday tasks?)

He's a ladies man and likes to woo you, so he goes to great lengths to make sure dates, especially on anniversaries, are special. He'll buy you flowers and take you out to dinner. He may even offer to give you a massage if he's feeling a little frisky.

U - Ugly (What would be some ugly habits of theirs that you'd not like?)

Luciano is quick to anger, often throwing a temper tantrum should things not go his way. He resorts to toying with one of his prized knives to calm down, which is more than a little unnerving.

V - Victorious (Would they play games with you? What kind of games? Would they win?)

Luciano's forte is card games, so if the two of you are playing any games together, it's something like poker or black jack. More often than not, Luciano would win, but on occasion and with practice you would win.

W - Winter (What do they do with you when the weather's cold? Is it hot cocoa and cuddle? Is it ice skating? Something else?)

Coming from a country that rarely experiences snowfall, Luciano would like to stay in with you on the coldest days of the year. He hates the cold and would prefer to curl up with you on the couch to watch tv or play a card game in the dining room.

X - Xtra... I tried (A random headcanon for them!)

If you didn't already know, my version of Luciano has a plethora of scars that run across his back from his childhood. He used to be very self conscious of them but often forgets he has them nowadays unless they are pointed out to him.

Y - Yuck (What would be things they wouldn't really like? Either in general or in a partner.)

Luciano doesn't like not being able to drink coffee in the morning. He has become rather dependent of the substance and rarely goes a day without it. He despises being double crossed or lied to.

Z - Zodiac (What is their zodiac sign? Do they fit it to a T? Speaking of zodiac, how superstitious are they when it comes to love?)

Luciano is a Pisces, so he fits only about half of their characteristics. He is indeed attractive and can be very romantic when the time comes. He's exceptionally good at reading body language and often senses a mood change in a room. He's not very superstitious and doesn't believe in zodiac compatibility. He feels that when you find the right person, it doesn't matter what zodiac sign they are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 513 19
γ€Žγƒ˜γ‚Ώγƒͺを』 ───────────────── β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 how much of your life will change when you meet Germany.❞ ───────────────── κ’°Germany x Reade...
11.6K 272 28
[Hetalia] [completed] Pairing: 2p! Prussia X female reader Who knew getting cat food could be so troublesome? It was Just a simple trip to a shop ran...
3.7K 40 12
reupload of mxchuy's hetalia boyfriend scenarios
2.7K 26 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...