Shattered

By alexthemad

Olivia Wade. Know the name? No? Makes sense. No one seems to know her. She's always lost in the shadows. Or... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
Epilouge

47

368 7 1
By alexthemad

I walk back to Damon, and he looks at me confused. "Olivia, what's wrong?" He asks. "I'll just ask you. Will you marry Klaus and I?" I ask, and he smiles. "Of course. I would do anything for you." He says, and I smile brightly.

He studies my face and shakes his head. "Somethings still bothering you." He says, and I look up to him. "Drink your bourbon. It'll calm your nerves." He says and I shake my head. "I can't." I say, and he looks at me closer. "You literally just got onto Matt for not letting you get it. If anyone says anything we'll eat them." He says with a smirk, but I shake my head. "No, Damon, I can't." I say, and he shakes his head. "Don't say it. Don't say it." He says. "I'm... pregnant." I say, and he sighs. "Danget, Olivia." He says and lets his fist fall to the table.

"Damon. I'm pregnant. Again. I'm pregnant again. Damon, what am I gonna do?! He already has a daughter. What if he doesn't want the baby?! Damon, what am I gonna do?!" I rant. "Olivia,- Olivia!" He says, causing everyone to look at us. "Olivia, listen to me. Everything's going to be okay. We can figure this out." He says and I nod.

XxX

We walk back into the house, and I hug him. "Okay, I think it's time I get home." I say, and he nods. "Keep in touch. Elena and I will be there the day before. Call me if Klaus decides to say anything." He says and I nod. He kisses the top of my head, and I smile. "I love you, kid." He says, and I smirk. "You realize I'm technically older then you, right?" I ask, and he rolls his eyes. "Hush. I watched you get born. I don't wanna here it." He says, and I smile. I hug him one last time, then grab my bag and head out the door.

XxX

I walk out of the airport, and call Calix.

Hello, my love.
I'm home.
Okay.
I'm gonna go to my apartment. I'm dead!
The dead can't talk.
You literally died a thousand years ago and like a million times since.
Touché.
Alright. I'll see you tomorrow. Then we'll be married in two days.
I will see you tomorrow, my queen.
I love when you call me that.
I know.
Alright. I gots to get. I love you. Bye.

I hang up, and sigh. We're getting married the day after tomorrow. Then I have to tell him. What if it scares him?! What if he leaves?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.8K 18
Hayley gave birth to two little girls. Hope and Olivia Mikaelson. Hayley and Klaus had to give their children to someone to keep them safe. While Hop...
244K 4.7K 19
Jordyn was unwanted, and left in the woods to die, but is saved by an unlikely hero, Elijah Mikaelson, who took her in as his own. As she grows olde...
332K 5.4K 18
Annette Mikealsons, the youngest after Henrik died that night. Now her and her family are being awaken by their dearest brother, and drama starts up...
1.5M 29.4K 56
*Not exactly a softer love romance* Nora summers didn't have a normal teenage life, as much as she sometimes wished. Her life had been normal once, u...